A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by TraderNick, Nov 13, 2019

Our goal here on the TraderNick team is to bring powerful insight to traders and investors in the form of market analysis, software tools, genuine content, and an interactive community.

Nov 15, 2019,

Best trader in the world:)

By far one of the best trading community I had joined. You are able to learn from different people and post questions to help improve your trading skills.

TraderNick is one of the best traders who shared his tips and strategies and will answer any queries. Not only that, he will start a live video on youtube daily without fail:)

I had joined the community for 3 months and it really improved my trading day by day. With a good community, trading will never be lonely.

Highly Recommended for anyone who wants to take trading seriously to join.

Abdul Majeed,
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 14, 2019,

Legit, Reliable, Honest & Impeccable Service!

I’ve been with many other people before and I’ve never met someone as humble as Trader Nick. I’ve seen his YouTube videos and seen how genuine he is into helping others which made me join his VIP team. His daily live streams are great. He takes out time of his day to spend time with us and help us out. I cannot wait to see what we will achieve in the upcoming future.

Good going Nick!

Los Angeles California, USA,
Nov 14, 2019,

One of the best teachers in the forex community...

I started with minimal knowledge of trading ... Nick broke it down for me from simple s&r using time frames for my style of trading to focusing on pairs and account management... Really glad I found a dedicated individual with the love of teaching and very open on his trades as well ... He will not keep asking you for more money ... As I experienced with other traders ... If your new or seasoned he definitely can teach you something...

Florida, USA,
Nov 14, 2019,

Very good especially for newcomers, 10/10 would recommend!!

I feel very attached to the people in the chat as well as the information that’s provided. It’s simple and straight to the point. It’s tons of people willing to work with you and give you advice just from the members chat alone. I’ve been scammed before and the difference from that to this chat is night and day. This is the place to be!!

Maple Creek, Canada,
Nov 13, 2019,

Excellent Service, Trusted, and Honest

Great trading community to learn and improve your trading ideas
TraderNick is very helpful in any questions i have, as well as his staff/moderators.
His videos and live streams are very educational.

The community is very active, and steadily growing day by day.

This is a really great community to join, Friendly people,, and Very nice and polite members

Highly Recommended.

Virginia, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

The most genuine trader in the forex space (I work for Trader Nick!)

I've been following Nick for a little under a year now. He's offered countless helpful tips for free on his youtube channel, and does free live streams sharing analysis. He also (unlike most social media "traders") actually has a track record and shares his trading performance regularly.

What convinced me to willingly sign up for his VIP service was the fact that since day 1 he has been honest and realistic about trading. He's not a guy claiming you can get rich or calling himself a guru, he's a really down to earth dude and gives away a lot of free stuff.

I don't believe he even sells a course, he's just got free ones on his YouTube channel.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same IP used by TraderNickFx support to register for an FPA forums account.

Is A1Trading a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with some good insight on if A1Trading is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16328/a1trading-forex-robots

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent A1Trading community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/a1trading/

What is A1Trading?

A1Trading is a company that sells forex signals and forex trading robots.

How much do A1Trading's forex signals cost?

A1Trading's forex signals are offered in the VIP membership package. There are 3 package plans.

• One month plan is $49.99
  • One year plan is $159.99
  • Unlimited plan is $299.99

Does A1Trading offer refund policy?

All sales from A1Trading are not refundable according to AITrading's terms of service. Only in rare occasion, a refund may be granted.

Before make a purchase, always read the terms of service carefully.

How can I join A1Trading VIP membership?

3 steps explains how to join A1Trading VIP membership:

• Step 1: Join the VIP discord account
  • Step 2: Choose a package plan to pay
  • Step 3: Access to VIP membership is given.

Does A1Trading offer free trial on their signals?

A1Trading doesn't offer a free trial on their signals or EAs. One way to try out A1Trading's service with minimal cost is to join for a month.