BDForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BDForex.com

Join live discussion of BDForex.com on our forum

Stefan,
Maryland, USA,
Sep 14, 2019,

BDForex is Legit! 100% recommended!

My experience has been nothing short of amazing the way Bernie trades the markets. There’s a few bad reviews on this page, but I can honestly say that these people are looking for signals or trying to trade the market like 99% of retail traders, which we don’t do here.

Bernie has NEVER missed a morning or evening call in 4 months. They are very informative to learning on which opportunities we’re looking for the day and most importantly, WHAT to look for and WHY you take the trade. Pure education that you can’t put a price on.

Bernie analyzes a lot of pairs (12-14), but you need to analyze ALL pairs to understand why certain pairs move the way they do and how to cross reference with your favorite pairs you like to trade. If you love trading USDJPY, you have to monitor GOLD because they have a direct correlation, so if GOLD is up, UJ is likely to fall. Just one of the many tricks/tips we learn here.

YES, we lose some trades, but the loses are VERY minimal compared to the amount of pips we gain on winning trades that outweigh the loses.

If you’re looking to learn to trade the market like a REAL trader and not like 99% or retail traders, BDForex is the way to go.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2019,

The best, transparancy, the best teacher and analyst

BDFX its a great community. What the leader does in there its simply amazing. I was with the forexscalper, but i figured that position trading im more comfortable with it than scalping. The reason i swtcihed to BDFX. Guys you'll never regret it.

Gino,
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2019,

Shaun Lee

Your services have met my expectations which is rare in this industry. I couldn't be happier.

Chris,
Houston, USA,
Jul 26, 2019,

Honesty

Let's be honest, NO TRADER is Always 100% Right!!!! It's a High Probability game, Bernie is building a army of Snipers for real! There's some who's obviously there for "Signals" and there are those there to "Learn" The Amount of things I learned with BDFX in 3 Months is Amazing for what i have experienced in my 3 Years of "Live Trading". He cleaned up so much in my trading, like Patience, Confidence, how to properly use the Foundation I really learned from. Bernie also promotes "Risk Management" more than everything so if you lose more than what you should have lost you are "Trading for Money" not to Learn the skill. I Have more than enough money to Trade 10k-50k accounts but instead I choose to use a $500 with 1-3% Risk management which will FORCE Me to NOT TRADE FOR MONEY!! Instead I Will learn DAY BY DAY, MORNING CALL BY MORNING CALL, EVENING CALL BY EVENING CALL, And every Sniper Sunday!! let's not forget, Bernie Randomly drops some good info random times of the day! How can you not learn from this??? If you're looking for Signals, GOOD LUCK!!! If you came to learn how to TRADE...Welcome to BDFX!!!

Jul 2, 2019,

Not worth it

Just like most signals or course seller etc. they only used their winning trades to market their service and kept quiet about their losing trades. Their support is slow and sucks too.

garry,
new delhi, India,
Jun 27, 2019,

Counter Trend trader trying to capture high-low with multiple failed trades

BDFX is a very popular trader on instagram and was popular for showing sniper entries with very small stop and very wide take profit. He recently launched a website on which he provides morning and evening analysis.
He is basically a counter trend trader who is constantly trying to capture the high and the low, it's completely fine to sell at the high and buy the low but the catch is that he will buy at the low in 'Down-trend' and sell at the top in 'up-trend' which is suicidal instead he should have recommended to buy at the low in uptrend( he has been recommending to sell gold from last week of may 2019 when gold was around 1285 and has been recommending to sell till the time it is 1400 LOL!!) he should have recommended to buy the dips but he recommends to sell the tops in gold . He will recommend to take multiple entries and show the entries only which were successful, he gets the market only 1 in 10 trade entries(average)
We should always ask for trading statements no matter how big-small the trader is and I am very sure that BD would never provide his account statements.

My suggestion is to stay away from subscribing to bdforex.com. I am a subscriber but I would cancel as soon as my first subscription period of 3 months is over.