BDForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BDForex.com

Join live discussion of BDForex.com on our forum

Tawhid,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2019,

BEST DECISION I MADE

NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS BEST INVESTMENT INTO YOUR KNOWELDGE AND WILL TAKE YOUR TRADING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. JOINED AND ALREADY WITHIN THE SAME NIGHT PAYED OFF THE MEMBERSHIP

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2019,

The best, transparancy, the best teacher and analyst

BDFX its a great community. What the leader does in there its simply amazing. I was with the forexscalper, but i figured that position trading im more comfortable with it than scalping. The reason i swtcihed to BDFX. Guys you'll never regret it.

South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2020,

POS service

You'll spend a lot of money sighing up on any package.. 1 month, 3 months, etc. The dude just talks a lot of poop, records it and posts it. I subscribed for the 3 months service around mid Jan 2020. By the end of February, I had lost 8 trades, won 1 and broke even several times. Don't waste your money
garry,
new delhi, India,
Jun 27, 2019,

Counter Trend trader trying to capture high-low with multiple failed trades

BDFX is a very popular trader on instagram and was popular for showing sniper entries with very small stop and very wide take profit. He recently launched a website on which he provides morning and evening analysis.
He is basically a counter trend trader who is constantly trying to capture the high and the low, it's completely fine to sell at the high and buy the low but the catch is that he will buy at the low in 'Down-trend' and sell at the top in 'up-trend' which is suicidal instead he should have recommended to buy at the low in uptrend( he has been recommending to sell gold from last week of may 2019 when gold was around 1285 and has been recommending to sell till the time it is 1400 LOL!!) he should have recommended to buy the dips but he recommends to sell the tops in gold . He will recommend to take multiple entries and show the entries only which were successful, he gets the market only 1 in 10 trade entries(average)
We should always ask for trading statements no matter how big-small the trader is and I am very sure that BD would never provide his account statements.

My suggestion is to stay away from subscribing to bdforex.com. I am a subscriber but I would cancel as soon as my first subscription period of 3 months is over.

Jul 2, 2019,

Not worth it

Just like most signals or course seller etc. they only used their winning trades to market their service and kept quiet about their losing trades. Their support is slow and sucks too.

florida, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

bdforex can fool newbies but not an experienced trader

after getting Instagram of doing 1000 pips a week and showing examples . i was amazed at how he picked tops and bottoms within 5 pips .So I did a 1-month service. This is how he does. He will give a video going over currencies. He usually has 2 or 3 he's looking at .Then 3 or 4 hours after he shows a chart he sends out alert we are in profit in the trade. He never give an alert when to enter . And he counts his record as being entered exactly on the top . Which is impossible to enter exactly be he does everytime . . Then after 20 pips he says to put stop at break even. Which is so tight most people get stopped out . Then he says he got back in the trade and is making money. . He gives a good analysis but when things look so good to be true there usually is c*** in it . His analysis is good but results are fake big time .

John,
Apr 6, 2020,

Better at Instagram marketing than trading Forex

Bernie seems like a lovely guy but sadly this is another ‘trader’ who is better at Instagram marketing than making money in Forex.

What little bit of education there is within the videos and webinars is sadly very basic entry level stuff, really not what you’d expect from somebody who’s supposedly been doing this for years.

The twice daily calls are extremely repetitive and of very little benefit, they’re mostly a review of what has already happened in the market since the last call and what Bernie expects could happen moving forward although this is usually accompanied with a lot of MAYBE’S

The trades Bernie posts in the discord channel are few and far between, but when he does post them only one or two a month will actually be profitable. The rest you’ll be stopped out of at a small loss or stop loss hit. Bernie often states stopped out a breakeven but it’s never the case.

Bernie often talks about the markets being quiet and not right to trade in, to me this all shows a real lack of knowledge and skill especially when I see others killing it.

Bernie states his group has been profitable for all but one month and although this may be the case if like me you traded a small account the % gains are only just enough to cover the £120 fee.

Don’t be fooled - no MyFXbook and no verified results only pictures when he has a winning trade.

I was a member for 5 months from June 2019

Sep 3, 2019 - 1 Star Been part of the 'BDFX community' since it started in March/April. Avoid at all costs, 9 in 10 trade will be losses. They do give morning and evening youtube videos but this is just market analysis and I often find it do be wrong, with the market going the complete opposite way.
raleigh, USA,
Sep 17, 2019,

one of the best education in forex

I have been learning from Bernie for 3 + months I think. So for that reason the bad reviews I’ve seen seem very unfair to me and I want to cover those from my own point of view and experience.
Bernie is a sniper trader thus he teaches you how to get those entries. The main goal of forex is to buy low and sell high and he will teach you how to get those entries executing in the 15min chart or 30 min chart after analyzing the daily and weekly charts. Those types of entries are very refined, and he knows how do them based on his experience (10 years). To me those entries are better because your SL is smaller than entering a trade with a 4H chart and your RR will be way bigger (1:5, 1:10). You are already in one trade while some people are waiting for the 4h or daily confirmation. He will teach you to take that trade based on key levels, support resistance, trends, fibs, candles, etc. He analyses all those factors and after seeing the confluence of many of those factors he decides to take a trade and he sends you an update to take the trade if you want to, you don’t have to do it. If you are more conservative, you can wait for the 4H confirmation.
His win % rate is about 70% to 80%, so reading that he loses 9 out of 10 trades seems ridiculous because that is not true at all. We all know nobody is perfect in trading and a win rate of 70% is very high to me. The only way that win rate could be off is that in some trades he enters the trade and moves his SL to BE after some pips and maybe that person didn’t do that and let the trade hit his SL, but even with that it’s impossible to have a lost rate of 90%. It could be 50% if you don’t manage the risk and don’t move your SL to BE when he suggests doing it

He doesn’t send a signal as well, he says if you see a rejection in a certain level you can take a trade. Maybe some of the traders that put the reviews are new, so they don’t know how to read the candles and how to take trades. He is not a signals class or group. He will teach you how to take very profitable trades. He will cover in each call 15 pairs, but you can use the same logic to other pairs because you will learn how to read the charts.
Finally, you can see on his IG all the profits all the group has made from his calls and lessons. You can find my profits there as well. It is sad to see how some people that didn’t like his methodology are telling lies because he is a great trader and educator.

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Sep 17, 2019,

If you want to go from retail to trading like a PRO then this is it!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank God for sending Bernie my way! An absolute blessing to be learning, trading and earning alongside this guy. This is by far the best decision I have ever made in my whole entire life! I have been trading forex for just under 3 years now and this was the game changer. Just when you think is this ever going to work? Well let me tell you this, what Bernie does and provides for the BDFX community is day and night difference to any trader or provider out there! Crazy to think how you can possibly catch anything from 100-1000 Pips, well this is it! Could never thank Bernie enough for what he is already doing but he is actually making the impossible seem possible!

From the day Bernie made the community go Live, I joined straight away as I knew this was going to be the turnaround in my life and have not once been disappointed from Bernie’s commitment, honesty and realness not just as mentor but this community he has put together is like a family. To run your own business and still put time in for the community is just an understatement. Bernie has never ever missed a single morning call, evening call or a Sniper Sunday. Getting a breakdown of the market in terms of technicals and fundamentals is a bonus, being made aware what to exactly look out for and where, what more can you possibly ask for?

I have never come across an individual who explains in so much fine detail. Entering trades from right at the top or bottom is just pure genius. To be educated about currency correlations, market manipulations and what to specifically look out for before entering a trade, no mentor out there would ever do that but Bernie simply is doing just that. Not just taking any old trade but explaining to the community exactly when and why really is an eye opener for any retail trader out there. Just as important as taking trades and also being taught when not to take a trade is like icing on the cake.

By far the best decision made in my life, this is just the start and Bernie’s not even got started yet! Just watch this space!

Ahsan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jan 21, 2020,

Genuine Guy, Immense Value

I first joined in August 2019, but only after 1 month I had to cancel my membership because of personal reasons; in December 2019, I decided to start my membership again but the payment processor was changed on the bdforex.com website so I contacted Bernie on Instagram and he and his support team took a lot of time and helped me get back with the membership by continuing the past membership, trust me guys he’s a genuine guy. Plus, the sniper trades are like magic or some kind of prophecy, only until you watch the Sniper Sundays and daily calls, and then you start to learn and understand too, I’ve been able to take my own trades as well as average at sniper points in the trades Bernie provides. I can only say that he is some of the few GENUINE guys in the industry.