ProfitiX.com Review

Updated: Oct 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ProfitiX is a forex broker. Profiti X offers the MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. ProfitiX.com offers over 95 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ProfitiX.com

Established: 2019
Address: Carenage Bay Canouan Island, VC0450 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: helpdesk@profitix.com, +18007997635
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (230+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, MoneyGram, Neteller, Skrill, Western Union
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, MoneyGram, Neteller, Skrill, Western Union

Join live discussion of ProfitiX.com on our forum

Wiener Neustadt, Austria,
Oct 7, 2020,

70.000 $ gone !

Almost exactly 1 year ago I started investing my hard-earned money with this ominous (offshore) broker. My first supervisor was a certain Sean Portman, who he said was 47 years old at the time. At first it was only small amounts that quickly turned into a profit. Soon (1 month later) it was time to invest a larger sum, namely $ 25,000, so that you would get a service contract with which you would make the 'big profits' because so far that would only be peanuts! After much back and forth, I invested this amount. After that I didn't hear from Portman for about 10 days (He said he was in Berlin to sort out personal matters with his divorced wife in Berlin!) and tried 'my luck' on my own. It quickly became apparent (after these 10 days) that my account was hopelessly overloaded with too many trades and it was inevitable to invest another amount of $ 25,000 to attempt a rescue. Of this $ 25,000, $ 7,500 did not arrive in 2 weeks because the IBAN was allegedly incorrect, although the other $ 7,500 was correctly posted to it. Already over Christmas (1 month after the 2nd big investment) it turned out that this rescue attempt would also fail - at this time in December, support was provided by a certain Patrick Becker, who even had a telephone number with a Swiss area code, which did not always change! He even called me again in the 3rd week of January 2020 and said that they would try to bail me out without a further deposit and that I would get a new supervisor, the chief analyst Mark Müller. It soon became clear that he was reluctant to take care of me and even told me that I was a 'bad customer' and that there was 'nothing to get' from me anyway and a short time later these 3 people were no longer with the company can be found because they were supposedly terminated! Another month later, a certain 'Christian Schmidt' reported with broken German who, according to his statement, cannot sleep at night because I now had a minus of $ 67,500 and you would try (with another deposit of $ 1,000) to be in the black again. Even he no longer answered reliably at the times discussed, but I was persuaded to invest another $ 1,500, otherwise I would only see an improvement in retirement shortly before 'my departure'. Just a few hours later, this money was also lost in flames. About 3 weeks ago, the third supervisor after 'Schmidt', a certain 'Weidbauer', came forward and in the conversation it turned out that one would try to get back at least half of the lost money with another deposit. He still has to discuss everything with 'Adam Derman(n?)' from the finance department, who was in the company all year round. I took the last two calls with the Hong Kong area code, nobody answered and the phone was hung up immediately!

Alfred,
Sep 6, 2020,

Stay away

They dont seem like scammer. But there are many reasons why it is best to stay away.

Reasons to join:
- Very professional in term of documentation.
- No observation of cheating.

Reasons not to join:
- Very aggressive and impolite broker especially when you dont want to deposit more money. After every trade, they will persuade you to deposit more money with gap event and bonus. They seem more interested in asking you for more deposit then to trade within your means by asking you to increase your credit card limit.
- Their spread are high and they take commission.
- They trade without stop lost as they dont want to close the trade with any lost.
- They are good in helping you earn high profit in a short time. But if you observe further, it is because they trade big lot with low target. Most of the time, it should be able to close without fail hence earning you big profit in a short while. But for the time when it dont, you better have sufficient buffer. Which perhaps is why some many people here review that their account are wiped out? For a 2 lots short (sell) of gold at 1390, if the price went to 1500, you are already looking at a potential lost of 20k+. When it went to the current of price 1900+, you are already looking at a potential lost of 100k+. Unless you have the money to hold and wait for it to drop back to 1390, your account will have already burst. Remember they dont like to put stop lost.
- For the above, they dont seem to be really knowledgeable in trading. They are just trying their luck with big lots and low target. If it went in their direction, good for you but even better for them as they earn the large spread and commission. If it dont, they dont make any lost. They still earn from the spread.
- Trying is withdraw money is very difficult as you cannot have any open trade.
- Trying to close account is even worst. They will question why you want to close and persuade you to stay.
- I thought that after 1 year, they will change for the better. But seeing the bad review here, it seem nothing have changed.
Ruth,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 22, 2020,

PROFITIX rating BIG FAT ZERO!

RUN FROM PROFITIX! They are professional SCAMMERS. They make everything look legit but they are not real. Their platform is not real! I have just l lost a lot of money after 10 months of trading. 1 in 10 trades will put your account into the red and they’ll say that they’ll help you fix your account but you need to put in more money! That 1 trade will be so bad that you feel the only way is to put in more money to save your account! After a few of this will clean you out! They are RECKLESS! I went through 3 brokers. Started with GEOFFE FERRER the standard broker, then LEO DIAZ the senior broker then the lion KRISTOFFE WHITE their VIP broker working out of their Hong Kong office. BS! They all have heavy accents, sounds like Filipinos. Then they’ll get you to put in one SICK trade that goes the opposite direction so quick before you could blink and you won’t know what’s happening. Overnight wipe out and you’ll never hear from any of them again! YOU DON’T NEED THEM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE!!! They’ll be your nightmare before you know it! I have learned how to trade by myself and my trades have given me a good and steady profit but trades opened with their signals added up because of the very very bad trades is in NEGATIVE!! They want you to loose. That’s how they can wipe you out. Contacted their help desk but nothing has happened. Sincerely truthful.
tt,
lll, Australia (really the offices of ProfitiX in the Philippines),
May 14, 2020,

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Hello ProfitX Representative,

Leaving the same useless review on another broker's page will not change the fact that you previously left it for your own brokerage.

Please stop spamming the FPA.  You are only causing more harm to your company's reputation.
tt,
mmm, Australia (really the offices of ProfitiX in the Philippines),
May 13, 2020,

lll

This "review" did not come from Australia.  It came from the same location in the Philippines used in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Vargarda, Sweden,
Apr 28, 2020,

Very kind and professional way

Thank you for get my money back from Profitix. I am very pleased.
I can recommend this company !
Regards Gunnel Pettersson

Mar 11, 2020,

First Withdrawal from ProfitiX

I take this opportunity and thank Profitix for staying with me and helping me out after I lost all my money in the trading. As they had promised they have put me into touch Adam Toledo who is helping me and teaching me step by step to open trades. Within a month we are able to make profit and make a withdrawal of $2,500. This is the first goal we were aiming for and have achieved it without much difficulties.

I take this opportunity to thank ProfitiX and Mr. Adam Toledo for their support during my difficult period. Hoping to continue to achieve our goal.

Brisbane, Australia,
Mar 11, 2020,

I'm still not sure what's happening

ProfitIX gave me US$1500 after they were responsible for losing my entire investment.
Adam (my new consultant) has been great, he helped me to earn US$1000+ in 1 day from the $1500.

But today once again, they've misrepresented me by now renegging on their contribution of US$1500, by today informing me that it will only be US$50 + a new bonus of US$200 (not yet approved).

I once again am feeling quite worried about any future investments with ProfitIX and may have to once again seek legal advice through my credit card company, for the recovery of my initial investment

I'm not very happy with them as they seem to me to change the rules after each small win I've had with them.

Mike.
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 10, 2020,

Good overall

Started poorly as the representative i had at first was too pushy asking to keep addi g funds and didnt know what he was doing, however since my account has been taken over by adam toledo and his team, my account has got back on track and im making weekly profits, already made a withdrawl which cleared fast (3 working days) with no problems. Great customer service from adam. Would reccommend.

Ipoh, Malaysia,
Feb 26, 2020,

Withdrawal not paid

This broker didn't pay my withdrawal of $ 2107. I request withdrawal on 15 November 2019. After 3 months this broker still keep on giving excuses without any valid reason to hold my withdrawal. This is TRUE SCAMMER. avoid this broker.