ProfitiX.com Review

Updated: Jul 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ProfitiX is a forex broker. Profiti X offers the MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. ProfitiX.com offers over 95 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ProfitiX.com

Established: 2019
Address: Carenage Bay Canouan Island, VC0450 Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: helpdesk@profitix.com, +18007997635
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (230+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, MoneyGram, Neteller, Skrill, Western Union
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, MoneyGram, Neteller, Skrill, Western Union

Join live discussion of ProfitiX.com on our forum

tt,
lll, Australia (really the offices of ProfitiX in the Philippines),
May 14, 2020,

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Hello ProfitX Representative,

Leaving the same useless review on another broker's page will not change the fact that you previously left it for your own brokerage.

Please stop spamming the FPA.  You are only causing more harm to your company's reputation.
tt,
mmm, Australia (really the offices of ProfitiX in the Philippines),
May 13, 2020,

lll

This "review" did not come from Australia.  It came from the same location in the Philippines used in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Vargarda, Sweden,
Apr 28, 2020,

Very kind and professional way

Thank you for get my money back from Profitix. I am very pleased.
I can recommend this company !
Regards Gunnel Pettersson

Mar 11, 2020,

First Withdrawal from ProfitiX

I take this opportunity and thank Profitix for staying with me and helping me out after I lost all my money in the trading. As they had promised they have put me into touch Adam Toledo who is helping me and teaching me step by step to open trades. Within a month we are able to make profit and make a withdrawal of $2,500. This is the first goal we were aiming for and have achieved it without much difficulties.

I take this opportunity to thank ProfitiX and Mr. Adam Toledo for their support during my difficult period. Hoping to continue to achieve our goal.

Brisbane, Australia,
Mar 11, 2020,

I'm still not sure what's happening

ProfitIX gave me US$1500 after they were responsible for losing my entire investment.
Adam (my new consultant) has been great, he helped me to earn US$1000+ in 1 day from the $1500.

But today once again, they've misrepresented me by now renegging on their contribution of US$1500, by today informing me that it will only be US$50 + a new bonus of US$200 (not yet approved).

I once again am feeling quite worried about any future investments with ProfitIX and may have to once again seek legal advice through my credit card company, for the recovery of my initial investment

I'm not very happy with them as they seem to me to change the rules after each small win I've had with them.

Mike.

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 10, 2020,

Good overall

Started poorly as the representative i had at first was too pushy asking to keep addi g funds and didnt know what he was doing, however since my account has been taken over by adam toledo and his team, my account has got back on track and im making weekly profits, already made a withdrawl which cleared fast (3 working days) with no problems. Great customer service from adam. Would reccommend.

Ipoh, Malaysia,
Feb 26, 2020,

Withdrawal not paid

This broker didn't pay my withdrawal of $ 2107. I request withdrawal on 15 November 2019. After 3 months this broker still keep on giving excuses without any valid reason to hold my withdrawal. This is TRUE SCAMMER. avoid this broker.

SA, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 12, 2019,

In addition, note that I did not register with the company from where they got my information There are those who sell this information and there is no privacy!!

Oct 9, 2019 - 1 Star He call me too many need my credit card for deposits and some documents,

Keep away from the scam.

Tan,
Oct 3, 2019,

comment on Profitix

Dear Profitix, after chasing you for so many times, finally you came back with a termination letter for me to sign. In your termination letter, you put a sentence "i will accept, with my full knowledge and responsibility, the possible fees that might arise as i did not fulfill my obligations towards the company". May I know what obligations are you taking about? You put a general statement and ask me to sign! I have not even ask you why your broker James Warren can ask me to open a trade and ask me to set a take profit level that resulted in a loss? For example the one which are open on 10 Jul and 30 Jul resulting in a loss of USD 201.17 and USD 323.13 respectively. There are a few others resulting in losses of 90.71, 66.59, 179.79, 108.25, 110.56 and more. Is this a scam?

Sep 30, 2019 - 1 Star Dear Profitix, i made a request on 17 Sep to withdraw my money but till now i have not receive it. Previous time i tried to made a withdrawal, you say i can't because of my open trade (very interesting as i still have quite a big free margin). Now that i closed all position and want to close my account, my broker James Warren say i can only withdraw 5k per month. Can you explain?

Mina,
Jul 22, 2019,

Don't trust this Profitix

piece of s*** , please stay away from profit ix it is a scam, i can not withdraw my money from the account in any possible way, i have tried to contact them several times, and i have tried to reach out to my broker Larry Chan with no response. they are nice at first until you make a deposit then you will realise they are complete con artists.

Jul 17, 2019 - 1 Star I am writing this review honestly based on my experience with Profitix. They are the worst company to deal with. I deposited money in their trading account and now can't withdraw. I have called them 10 times, emailed them, with little or no response from them. Please don't be fooled by them. Beware this is a scam and the person who supposedly pretended to be a broker is Larry Chan. He scammed me of my money by promising good returns for me, watch out for him and others who says they're from Profitix.