FXVPS.biz Review

Updated: Dec 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPS.biz

Join live discussion of FXVPS.biz on our forum

philippines, Philippines,
Jul 3, 2020,

fast costumer sevice

I tried there vps for 7 days and it was good, what i like the most is the costumer sevice which is reponsive and helpful.

study room, Singapore,
Mar 5, 2020,

No refunded is provided despite cancel within 7 Days

I was provided with a vps on 29thFeb, I decided to use my friend's beeksvps, and request for cancellation on 5thMar, which is just FIVE days. Christian was the support staff that reply that no refunds available unless its signup within 7 Days. So anyone knows basic maths to count number of days since vps was provided?

I purposely open ticket to ask admin to update OS b4 providing it to me, it was not done. Should it not be SOP to do so? I took it as cross mail that admin didnt read b4 creating and providing a vps. It was later done up properly which I am very thankful as there were 132 OS updates. Kudos for this earn at least 3 stars

then comes the surprise the restart and autologon.exe to help the mt4 startup when OS is is restarted is not working so have to send another ticket and realised after support staff answered that it was not the updated version? Admin/support helped me with the request to provide the updated exe and run it. Thanks again for quick response, would have earn 4 stars

The vps ping time to my brokerage ICMarkets was not as expected its 2.9MS to 3+MS, its still considered fast enuf for mt4 purposes. The autologon and restart exe does not reopen mt4 that was closed off somehow, it just reopen mt4 after OS restarts which dont really help as if sometimes mt4 gets disconnected due to some reasons or other and usually it starts automatically even after an update push by mql, once in a while it got stuck.

I still like their service, response is good, basic maths needs re-education, seriously fast!

doha, Qatar,
Aug 18, 2020,

Amazing customer service

I came into this expecting bad or non-responsive service, but I was wrong. They were prompt, answered all my questions and went above and beyond to help me clear my issues.

Bucuresti, Romania,
Jul 28, 2020,

Great Service and host

really had no issue, using forex vps since january non stop.
also, really great customer support.

thanks guys

Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jun 25, 2020,

Best of the Best

INcredibly fast , support all time, answer is in the moment , i truely never had such support of a company so fast and so good in all my life, u recommend this company 100% , never had a probelm, and if you do so of any kind they answer and resolve inmediatly !

Chau, Kwok Wai,
Hong Kong, China,
Aug 25, 2020,

Excellent service

Their service is amazingly fast. Whenever there is problems, they are there to help at a very quick manner. Best VPS I have used in the last 10 years.

Jul 25, 2020,

Great Service

Amazing and Great Service and Perfect Support Team.. VPS Servers are fast and reliable, which makes MT4 works smoothly

Anthony,
Buenavista, Agusan del Norte, Philippines,
Sep 24, 2020,

The Best Services Ever!

I am contented with this company 100% is my rating and their representatives, professionally, rendered their services. Very nice.

Jul 10, 2020,

Customer Service

I love how fast they are in their customer service. VPS setup is easy to do. I've been using them for about 6 months.

Dale Hayes,
Palmetto, USA,
Jan 15, 2020,

Customer service

Very helpful and made my experience very easy. He made sure I was satisfied with my issue being completed