EagleFX Review

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Jun 16, 2021,

I’ve had great experiences with EagleFx before today. There was a spike on a trade of about 70 points in literally 30 seconds!! My screen was frozen as I tried to close the trade. Now, I’m out of $4700. The other day, a friend of mine was swiped for nearly $800 dollars on a 7 point move!! The excuse they gave him was a “liquidity provider” issue. His screen also froze. If you’re going to deal with this company, please know that you are taking extreme risks. This company is not regulated, and will not do anything to help you if a situation like this arises. An agent is literally telling me that I didn’t see what I saw with my own eyes. Don’t wait until the day comes to be disappointed by them. Get a regulated broker that has to answer to someone higher than them. PLEASE TAKE HEED!

merseyside, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2021,

Good Broker

I have been mainly using EagleFX for my forex trading now for a couple of years. You can tell by my forum analysis posts that I have posted here on FPA. They perform very well, never had an issue and I actually prefer the deposit and withdrawal method of BTC as its so much faster. I just saw the negative reviews below and had to give my opinion as they seem to me like amateur people who have no clue about forex or the broker they use and what they provide. A little self education goes a long way, its not rocket science.

All in all a good broker for trading in the markets, been reliable for two years for me now, would recommend to someone looking for a broker with the higher leverage available, plus the 24/7 crypto if you're interested in that.

Dec 30, 2019 - 5 Stars I joined EagleFX about 5 months ago now, mostly i joined for the 24/7 crypto as i like to hold bitcoin trades. The higher leverage was a good option for me. Plus the withdrawals and deposits in BTC are also suited to me too., very fast for both, would recommend

UK, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2021,

Staying with them long term.

Been with EagleFX for some time now. After setting up and using a demo for the start to try out their services and trade executions, every thing was good and customer service was nice. moved over to a live account and traded crypto on there platform. With the good amount of trading options and spreads, I moved over to use them as my main trading account for 14 months now. Fast withdrawals and easy platform and the leverage is better then most others out there. Cant see me changing ever again.

Los angeles, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Bad service. Third party could not figure out deposit

Made a deposit with bitcoin through their 3rd party INSTACOINS. Had a terrible experience and have not heard from them. Lost $1000. I was sent through their website to INSTACOINS and made a deposit in US dollars with bitcoin. Deposit was made and transferred , however INSTACOINS did not know what happened to my money. I was transferred back and fourth and they do not communicate with each entity.. i was played back from EAGLEFX to INSTACOINS their third party facilitator . To this day one month ago i have not received my money and it was never deposited into EAGLEFX. BE VERY CAREFUL i would not do business with them when depositing. I got ripped off one of them or both SCAMMED me for my money... im still fighting it . I have proof of transfer but they act STUPID. I AM REALLY ANGRY and i hope no one else gets scammed . Read the reviews of INSTACOINS please.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Walter,

We are unable to trace your payment since you deposited through a third-party service. However, we encourage you to get in touch with the bitcoin vendor and provide your details and proof of transfer, so that they would be able to investigate the cause of your issue and get this solved for you.

We also suggest that you kindly contact our 24/7 customer support team, providing your email address so that we will be able to look at your portal details and understand exactly what happened.

Kind regards,
Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2021,

I was liquidated in real time and caught it on camera

I was trading bitcoin I had a deposit of $173USD. I made a total of 5 trades, 4 in profit 1 closed for a loss, from my perspective before my account was temporarily frozen and my positions THAT I CLEARLY HAD DEFINED STOP LOSS FOR where neglected during a 2 minute period of increased volume. Basically they froze my account so I don't have access and pretended that I didn't have a stop loss so I get margin called. Mind you these where successful trades all I did was scale in.

I have attached my google drive with trading history log, and screenshots taken live as the scam occurred. Look guys I don't have the energy to ramble on just don't use these people or unregulated brokers in general.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Rashid,

We have looked into this issue and after recognizing that you had a Stop Loss in place, we can confirm that the issue was resolved by our team in an efficient manner. We recommend that you research the risks and benefits of using stop losses as you trade, as this will enable you to be aware of the potential outcomes when using this tool. Meanwhile, we thank you for providing screenshots regarding the issue you encountered.

Should you encounter any questions while you trade, you may contact our 24/7 support team for timely assistance.

New Jersey, USA,
May 18, 2021,

Good as usual Updated

The experience is so far is good, I have a EA on this broker and its very consistent, no manipulation compare to coinexx, been keeping a eye on the charts compare to other brokers and, I'm quite fairly impressed so far. Keep up the good, for a offshore broker accepting US clients, I hope they stay around for long time. Also the price per trade 0.01 lot is 6 cents and swaps are 1 cent, also unable only problem is unable to access my MT4 between 5/18/21 1720-1723. ET, Gabriel for customer service, said it was "Please note that there was a temporary technical issue regarding our servers. These issue has been solved" this the second time, around the same time, that this occurs, but doesn't affect my trading. However for U.S clients, I would give this a try.

Apr 13, 2021 - 4 Stars Withdrawals are fast, easy platform to use, my only and very important complaint is servers keep going down around mid afternoon EST for example, 1720-1722 servers were down 4/13/2021.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 3, 2021 Hi there!

Thank you for providing the details of your experience. Our trading team has looked into our server history and can confirm that there was no downtime at the specified time period. However, it is most likely that you were attempting to trade the market during a minor closure.

The trading hours for all markets are fully disclosed within the desktop MT4 platform, which may be viewed by right clicking on the instrument followed by the specifications tab.

Should you encounter anything that you are uncertain about, please feel free to reach out to our support team who are available 24/7 to answer any questions and clarify anything you need assistance with.

Cassandra,
Florida, USA,
May 14, 2021,

Seems sketchy

They share the same address as TradersWay, but when I asked TradersWay if they are linked, they said they have no affilitation with Eagle FX. When I tried ti sign up for a demo account (actually it was just signing me up for them in general) it asked for my phone number to verify account, but I never received the text, with three tries. I reached out to them with their chat box, and they were nice, but said someone will call me within the next 24 hours to verify my phone number, but that it is not necessary to start trading now. I feel that a real broker that wasn't sketchy, would have the ability to send that verification message right when I submit that button on the sign up page. Also, why would they have the same address as a completely different brokerage, and not be affiliated in any way?

Many offshore companies use the same company registration services.  We often see multiple unrelated brokers sharing the same address for their offshore registrations.
India, India,
Feb 19, 2021,

Doing excellent work

Most fastest withdrawal then ever award goes to eaglefx .
Keep it up .
I am using for 6 months
Website laging some time .
But withdraw and deposit timing fastest then ever .
Good job

Feb 2, 2021 - 2 Stars Till now they give smooth services
Today 6 hours ago
I deposited 650$ worth of btc .
Almost 36 confirmation as per blockchain status and status confirmed .
Which means money accepted by the brocker. But the deposit still pending .
I communicate with customer care
They says technical glitches .
Thet are no glitch in blockchain .
Brocker trying to do fraud .
It's started doing fraud .
Be safe .
Avoid this brocker. Pls

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Feb 12, 2021 Hi Abhishrk,

We were able to locate your account based on the account ID you provided and can confirm that the issue was resolved successfully. Please be advised that the time taken for transactions to be approved is dependent on blockchain traffic. While this can usually take up to six hours, any delays in this are dependent on the speed of the blockchain at the time of depositing.

We pride ourselves on offering a completely secure storage system for funds using cold wallets. We are also proud to provide same-day withdrawals, guaranteeing fast access to your funds at all times.

Additionally, our Customer Support is here 24/7 - feel free to visit us if you have any more questions - we are available via LiveChat, phone or email.

England, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2021,

12 months in at EagleFX

I've waited a full year to review my current broker EagleFX where I've been trading Forex & crypto consistantly each month.

Using a BIT account I've kept the value in my BTC deposits which was key for me when spending or speculating my crypto balances. Trading spreads and conditions are well on par with other larger brokers but EagleFX offer a higher leverage up to 1:500 on FX pairs. This leverage is not for everyone and I advise caution when choosing leverage. Crypto is leveraged to 1:100 which is also more than enough.

Live chat has had its uses , especially over the weekend where others are usually shut. They offer a 24/7 trading enviroment and its key to have a live support open alongside the market.

Withdrawal speed is the jewel in the crown. 3 Blockchain confirmations and your money is in your wallet, usually faster than a couple of hours, and always same day.

Would like to see the adoption of other cryptos as deposit/withdrawal methods alongside PayPal

Jul 22, 2020 - 5 Stars Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 Thank you Scott for your kind words.
La, USA,
Dec 16, 2020,

Withdrawal

Update: withdrawal went through in two days and made two withdrawals since that went through in less Than a hour all good over here

Nov 1, 2020 - 3 Stars Did a withdrawal request normally they all go thru same day, this one didn’t, they said they are updating the system and that’s why it hasn’t been honored yet. It’s the second day since I requested the withdrawal we will see how this goes and I’ll leave an update after

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 12, 2020 Hi Desmond, thank you for your feedback. As a member of our team explained to you, this issue was due to the fact that the Blockchain Mempool has recently experienced clogging due to a 40% drop in the Bitcoin Hashrate.

Since we have recently implemented a software update to reciprocate Bitcoin prices and speed up the transaction process, we are sending withdrawal requests to the blockchain network manually.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any more information, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Thanks for your updated feedback, Desmond.