EagleFX Review

Updated: Jul 16, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2020,

Best all round broker for my needs

I originally started on a different broker when I started trading, using both demo and live accounts. I haven't got anything bad to say about them but I was looking at brokers that could offer a few bits extra. For example I wanted quicker withdrawals if possible and the ability to trade crypto if I wanted to.

After doing reading some reviews here and a few other places I found that EagleFX seemed to tick the majority of the boxes. I can deposit via my Coinbase account which is relatively quick but the ability to withdraw via the same method normally results in the money in my wallet in around 2 hrs. On the odd occasion I needed to use the customer support I found their live chat very friendly and quick to help me which I really appreciate. No sending off emails with a 48hr+ turnaround.

I first demoed with them to get a feel for the platform and test out some EAs and manual trades and found the spreads good and once live the commisions competitive compared to my other broker. More recently in light of the Covid-19 outbreak I have found the markets very solid during these volitile markets.

A little bonus that I found myself using that I wasn't expecting was their web trader. I normally use MT4 as do most but found myself using the web trader when sat at my desktop which is at least as fast. Nice little addition. As are the daily news bulletins. Very nice way to get a rounded view of the day ahead. Very happy and for now see no reason to change my broker. Reliable and thus far trustworthy!

Ohio, USA,
Jul 12, 2020,

Eaglefx Is The Best Broker To Trade With

if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable Broker

Been using this broker for roughly 5 months now and I've had no issues at all. They have tight spreads, a wide range of Forex & Crypto markets and fast withdrawals. I tend to withdraw my profits on a Friday night, and get paid within 2 hours max.

One of the main things I like about this broker is that they have their Crypto markets open 24/7, unlike a lot of brokers out there.

When I signed up, I had a few questions and I was put through to somebody straight away. Customer support was very helpful, and I got my questions answered promptly.

Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

Great for crypto trading

Signed up with them a few months ago and was nice and easy. I deposited with card and in BTC was pretty speedy. Selection of crypto pairs is 30+ so nice selection and good leverage. Web trader seems just as quick as mt4 and trading has been smooth so far. Withdrawals were fast with BTC, around 2 hours. Hope they keep it up, enjoy moving BTC around with them.
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

EagleFX offers a good selection of Crypto pairs and I also like the fact that I can trade crypto 24/7. I do alot of weekend trading.

Sign up was quick and easy, and I also like the fact that you have customer support available 24/7.

Fast withdrawals in BTC again a must for me , good solid broker

Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

Is EagleFX a good and legitimate forex broker?

The best way to answer whether or not EagleFX is a good and legitimate forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16629/eaglefx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Eagle FX broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/

What can I trade on EagleFX?

The trading assets EagleFX offers are as below.

• Forex currency pairs
  • Cryptocurrencies
  • Precious metals
  • Stocks
  • Stock indices
  • Futures

What are EagleFX's methods of deposit and withdrawal?

EagleFX accepts the following deposit and withdrawal methods.

Deposit:

• Paypal
  • Bitcoin
  • Coinbase

Is EagleFX regulated?

EagleFx is not currently regulated by or registered with any government or non-government body to supervise its financial activity and resolve trader complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army and recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/ to decide whether EagleFx is a good forex broker for your trading needs.