EagleFX Review

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review!
Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2019,

EagleFX

Good all round broker. Decent spreads, fast withdrawals. Really good live chat with quick responses and clear guidance.
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
UK, United Kingdom,
Sep 11, 2019,

Good Experience

Always weary about trying new brokers but I wanted an MT4 broker that traded BTC 24/7. Spreads are very tight, so good for scalping.
Done 2 withdrawals of far and both was in BTC so received within 2 hours.

A good experience so far..
U.K., United Kingdom,
Sep 3, 2019,

Positive

I am very surprised how professional eagle are and fast with dealing with withdrawals and questions. The spreads are competitive and there is plenty of crypto to trade on the weekends if that’s your thing

Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
leicester, United Kingdom,
Sep 19, 2019,

24/7 crypto!

Started using these as I wanted to trade crypto at the weekend, they haven't disappointing. Leverage is great, spreads are low and I get my BTC withdrawals within a couple of hours.

Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
Feb 29, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.

Is EagleFX a good and legitimate forex broker?

The best way to answer whether or not EagleFX is a good and legitimate forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16629/eaglefx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Eagle FX broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/

What can I trade on EagleFX?

The trading assets EagleFX offers are as below.

• Forex currency pairs
  • Cryptocurrencies
  • Precious metals
  • Stocks
  • Stock indices
  • Futures

What are EagleFX's methods of deposit and withdrawal?

EagleFX accepts the following deposit and withdrawal methods.

Deposit:

• Paypal
  • Bitcoin
  • Coinbase

Is EagleFX regulated?

EagleFx is not currently regulated by or registered with any government or non-government body to supervise its financial activity and resolve trader complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army and recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/ to decide whether EagleFx is a good forex broker for your trading needs.