EagleFX Review

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

North Carolina, USA,
Oct 12, 2019,

Platform went down

I had orders running and the platform went down for over 15 hours with no explanation. Please very my chat with EagleFX:
Chat transcript:
----------
Name: Rolisha Cain
E-mail:
Phone Number:
----------
Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:04 am Europe/Berlin)
Hello. How may I help you?

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:16 am)
Good Evening Rolisha, I hope you are well today.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:18 am)
First of all, can I extend a very warm welcome to Eagle FX. How may I help you today?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:27 am)
Hello

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:53 am)
MT4 server on my phone is not connecting

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:01 am)
is your server down

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:11 am)
May I kindly ask you if you are using the correct logging details, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:24 am)
yes I'm in a orde

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:34 am)
May I kindly ask you for a screenshot, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:41 am)
I have place an d order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:09 am)
your server is timing out

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:23 am)
Rolisha, could you kindly provide me with the screenshot fo your MT4, please? That way it would be easier for our Trading team to find what is going on, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:49 am)
do up have a app

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:02 am)
I'm typing from my laptop

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:28 am)
it will be impossible to send a screenhot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:28:01 am)
If you are using MT4 on your phone, you can take a screenshot and send it to me to our email Support@eaglefx.com

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:32 am)
Rolisha, are you still there? Just making sure.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:34 am)
Just sent screen shot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:34:48 am)
Thank you, I have received it. may I kindly ask you if you are able to log in into your Eagle FX dashboard, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:36:43 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:37:37 am)
Much appreciated. I'll wait for it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:20 am)
I can 't login on my laptop MT4

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:57 am)
Could you kindly provide me with a screenshot of your EagleFX dashboard if you are able to log in, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:41:41 am)
just sent a pic

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:42:40 am)
I haven't received it yet.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:40 am)
May I kindly ask you to resend it, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:54 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:14 am)
Thank you. I've just received this one.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:25 am)
Okay, so you only have issues with your MT4, correct?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:56 am)
yes.... how can I close out my orders when I'm ready

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:15 am)
if MT4 not working

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:19 am)
I have kindly been advised by our Trading team that there have been some technical issues which our team is currently looking into it.

Please note that our team is looking into the matter should have the MT4 issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
As we speak our tech team is working on solving this issue as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, our team is doing their best to solve the issue fastest they can.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:43 am)
I will have to create a Ticket and assign it to our Trading Team. They will look into this further for you. Can you kindly provide me with your MT4 ID along with the Trade ID related to this loss in funds, please.

Unfortunately, we are not able to close this on your behalf.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:49 am)
what about my order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:05 am)
How do I not lose money ...this is bad business

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:31 am)
what other platform can I see my orders on

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:40 am)
I would kindly advise you to keep trying close the order and in the meantime to provide us with your MT4 and Trade ID in order to sort this out for you, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:05 am)
what other platforms can I see my orders

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:20 am)
We apologies for this inconvenience, as previously said, our team is working on this as we speak.

We only support 1 platform which is MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:45 am)
what is web trader

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:55 am)
can I see my orders on that platform

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:03 am)
In order for me to escalate your query, I will just need the following information, please.

1) Trade ID
2) The MT4 account ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:19 am)
Web Trader is a web version of MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:45 am)
I don't want to close my orders right now but when I'm read I should be able too.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:55 am)
If you are able to log into web version, please do try it and use it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:00 am)
How often does this happens

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:12 am)
Iam very upset

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:23 am)
I don't paly with my mony

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:26 am)
money

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:35 am)
To be honest, this is the first time that this has happened and our team is currently checking why is that and they will fix this as soon as possible.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:44 am)
I understand you completely, really.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:13 am)
where can I find my MT4 ID

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:34 am)
if everthing is frozen

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:46 am)
We would need MT4 account number, which is the number of your live account, and Trade ID is the ID of your order.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:51:32 am)
Orders ID : __________

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:08 am)
Order ID: ________second order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:53 am)
MT4 account # my login ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:03 am)
That is correct.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:56 am)
MT4 ID:________

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:08 am)
Great, thank you.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:22 am)
I have 2 orders in my que

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:55:15 am)
Could you kindly confirm that your trades are not affected at the moment, please? If those 2 trades which you have provided me are in any way affected, I could forward this for you to our Trading team to sort this out.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:27 am)
They are affected

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:50 am)
I was going to put in my TP

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:56 am)
but can get on to do it

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:57:31 am)
Okay. As I am not a trading specialist, as previously said, I will kindly forward this to our Trading team to investigate this for you, after which they will contact you via email directly on this matter. Allow me one moment to do so, please.
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
Alex,
Jul 18, 2020,

Lost so much money from lagging servers

Price slipps from stop loss and broker doesn’t pay you back.

Connect to server and it takes 5 mins sometimes to reconnect. Now you lose more money..... b book broker makes sense

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Alex, I was unable to find you on our system based on the information provided in your review. Please be advised that if you feel like that you had a trade negatively affected through no fault of your own, one of our trading professionals will investigate as to why. Please get in touch through our LiveChat service quoting your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID’s of any positions affected so we can identify exactly what happened. Alternatively, arrange a call back request a time best suited to you or email us on support@eaglefx.com

Once we receive your trading information, we will get back to you with a report and look at reimbursing you if warranted. Rest assured we are a fully transparent STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers. The broker is no way a dealing desk and gains a commission through positions opened and closed. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this matter.
Simon,
USA, USA,
Oct 21, 2019,

safety doubting

I talked with their client service to ask for their liquid provider information. They claim that their liquid providers are regulated, but when I asked them who are the main liquid providers they are marketing with. They refuse to answer, giving an excuse that this is confidential.

I do not think this information should be confidential, and highly doubt their qualification for doing forex business.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hello Simon, thank you for your feedback.

For privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose this information. What we can tell you is that we source Tier One Liquidity to ensure no conflict of interest.

We are happy to advise that our Cryptocurrencies liquidity provider is Bitfinex.

We hope this information helps, Simon.

Please feel free to contact us on LiveChat, request a call back through our site or email us on support@eaglefx.com should you need any further clarification or assistance.
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Xu Yi. Thank you for your feedback.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our client user experience, we invite traders to speak with us when their account is in a negative balance. From here we can move forward and review your account and look to get you ‘trade ready’ again.

Please get in touch with us and we can look to investigate this further for you. If you have an existing ticket regarding this matter, please provide the Ticket ID to a member of our support team.

You may contact us via LiveChat or submit a call back request through our website. Alternatively, you can email us on support@eaglefx.com

Mike west,
Las Vegas, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

No same day withdrawals,

Ive been trading for years also been using bitcoin since 2010 so when I spend hours charting up only to be held back by the super slow processing time GJ had suck before I could even trade on the platform, so I brush it off & wake up with my deposit completed! I submit a withdrawal that moment **THE BEST PART**
Im still waiting on my withdrawal as I write this so if it comes tomorrow perfect, if they scam me ill take my L but don’t even consider them as a brokerage HUGOSWAY never did me wrong ( i only made a EFX account cause i was bored & wanted to see if they was legit enough for me to actually drop racks & flip but not here not ever!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 6, 2020:
Hi Mike

I was unable to find you within our system to take a closer look at your account.

As part of our commitment to our client’s overall user experience, we always process withdrawals on the same day of submission. We truly understand the importance of clients having access to their funds.

Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can affect the speed of a withdrawal. This is most commonly the speed of the Blockchain that can cause delays in receiving funds. We advise all clients to allow up to 6 confirmations on the Blockchain for funds to land. This ensures the security of the transaction.

For us to look further into your account, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated support team can assist you further.

Contact us on LiveChat, or request a callback. Alternatively, email us on support@eaglefx.com. Support is open 24/7.

John,
perth, Australia,
Oct 23, 2019,

BEWARE SCAM broker. jafx hugosways family

beware the broker trades against you. their platforms freeze when you are in profit and then they stop replying to your email once they have scammed you. i have read online eaglefx,hugosway & cryptorocket all are related and use the same company.

this does add up since hugoway rose as an amazing broker but then news of it scamming or trading against its clients blemished its reputation. same is with this broker. they are currently holding 5k of my funds and not processing the withdrawal.
Hi John

Please be advised that we can not pass comment on other brokers nor can we comment or speculate on their practices.

At EagleFX we pride ourselves on providing our clients with professional trading conditions and put in practices to ensure our clients receive the very best customer care.

Please get in touch with us regarding your pending withdrawal and we will be happy to discuss this further with you. We have no reason to withhold client funds and are proud to announce that we process withdrawals on the same day they are submitted.

Please contact us on our LiveChat service or request a call back through our site at a time suitable for you. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via email at support@eaglefx.com.

Georgia, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Issue Fixed RE: Beware!!!!!! Questionable withdrawl process

I made a post about issues with the withdrawal process about two weeks ago. This post is to provide an update. I eventually submitted another withdrawal request, which ultimately was approved. After the withdrawal request, customer service contacted me on several occasions to ensure the withdrawal was completed smoothly and explained what caused the delay. I was impressed that the company took the efforts to personally contact me to get my feedback on its continuing success.

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I recently created an account with Eagle Fx because they advertise fast withdrawals. Opening an account took less than 10 minutes and requires no KYC. My deposit was credited within an hour. The problem happened when I requested a withdrawal. After 4 hours, my withdrawal was still pending so I conducted a live chat to inquire about my request. Below is a copy of the conversation where they explained why my withdrawal wasn't approved at the time. There is no problem with the block chain network when I make a deposit but when it comes to making a withdrawal, there is suddenly an overcapacity issue with the blockchain network.

As of now I strongly urge people to be cautious if they decide to open an account with them.

I canceled my withdrawal and going to attempt to request one later and willing to update my post if/when my withdrawal is successfully processed. UNTIL THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Delilah 01:26:32 am
Ok, we are currently unable to approve withdrawals due to the current issues with the Blockchain that is preventing us from doing so, as soon as it allows, this will be approved and you will receive an email to confirm this.

Me 01:27:24 am
So basically I will not be able to receive any money from this company?

Delilah 01:28:36 am
Kindly note that currently due to the mempool being overcapacity, it is causing delays on Bitcoin passing through the Blockchain network. Unfortunately, as this is an issue coming from Blockchain traffic, it is out of our control.

We kindly ask for you to have some patience for this to be sorted out from their end.

Me 01:29:27 am
well cancel my withdrawal.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 11, 2020 Hi Kedric

We hope this message finds you well! We were delighted when we successfully got in touch with you to fully explain why there were initial delays to your withdrawal request.

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can impact the speed in which withdrawals are processed. In your case: The Bitcoin ‘Mempool’ being full.

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the Blockchain network, it first gets verified by available Bitcoin nodes (i.e. computers participating in the Bitcoin network).

After the transaction successfully passes verification by a node, it sits inside that node’s “Unconfirmed Transactions” area known as the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool). The transaction patiently waits until a miner picks it up and adds it in the next block.

The Mempool is the holding area for all pending Bitcoin transactions. Every node has a different capacity for storing unconfirmed transactions. As a result, each node has its own rendition of the pending transactions. This explains the variety of Mempool sizes & transaction counts as some nodes have more computing power than others.

It was due to the mempool being at capacity and increased network traffic that caused delays to your transaction being processed.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our users’ overall experience, we have since credited your account with the initial $110 withdrawal request as a gesture of goodwill.

We aim to process withdrawals within 30 minutes of submission and advise customers to allow up to 6 hours for withdrawals to clear into their Bitcoin wallets. In your case 4 hours had elapsed yet we felt that in this special circumstance, we would offer you with the full reimbursement of your initial withdrawal request.

We look forward to servicing you as a broker going forwards and providing you with the best possible conditions to trade successfully.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and you can even request a call back at a time that suits you best.

Many thanks, Support.

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

Haven’t used for long but good so far

I haven’t been using eaglefx for very long really. But so far all appears good. Plenty of forex and crypto pairs to trade, the webtrader is a nice touch and deposits and withdrawals via btc are quite quick.