EagleFX Review

Updated: Jul 20, 2021 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Essex, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2021,

EagleFX are a reliable broker which I use for forex and 24/7 crypto. I have not had any issues with deposits and withdrawals, where I always use bitcoin. The customer service team is also more helpful than other brokers I have used.

Jul 7, 2021,

Happy with my experience so far

This is the only broker I have used, so I decided to leave them a positive review.
The main reasons I chose them is for the wide range of assets the offer - it's great to have access to crypto and stocks on the same account. Also it's good to be able to hold your trading balance in BTC for long term growth.
Would be great if they could also add some of the newer crypto coins too.

Phoenix,AZ, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Use to believe in this broker

So I’ve been with Eaglefx for a while but there has been some sketchy things going on recently. Today, I was in a trade on GU. It froze for at least 30 minutes, I reached out to chat so they opened up a ticket for me. Cool. When it unfroze, everything that happened during the time it froze wasn’t there anymore, as if it didn’t happen. I reach out to chat again to ask should I close my trade( I was not in profit by then) and get the credit back since it did hit TP at that time. She couldn’t provide me with any information. Lucky it was a strong bear trend and TP got hit. Still haven’t heard from the support team. This is alarming, what if I blew my account? Would I be so lucky then? Beware, use this broker with caution.

Jun 16, 2021,

I’ve had great experiences with EagleFx before today. There was a spike on a trade of about 70 points in literally 30 seconds!! My screen was frozen as I tried to close the trade. Now, I’m out of $4700. The other day, a friend of mine was swiped for nearly $800 dollars on a 7 point move!! The excuse they gave him was a “liquidity provider” issue. His screen also froze. If you’re going to deal with this company, please know that you are taking extreme risks. This company is not regulated, and will not do anything to help you if a situation like this arises. An agent is literally telling me that I didn’t see what I saw with my own eyes. Don’t wait until the day comes to be disappointed by them. Get a regulated broker that has to answer to someone higher than them. PLEASE TAKE HEED!

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Hi there,

We kindly ask you to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support team and include your email address in your message so that we may be able to investigate your claim further by looking in to your account history.

As an unregulated broker, we are able to offer higher leverage and lower deposits compared to our competitors in order to make trading more accessible, however risk is inherent to trading and it is the individual’s responsibility to manager their own risk.

Kind regards,
merseyside, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2021,

Good Broker

I have been mainly using EagleFX for my forex trading now for a couple of years. You can tell by my forum analysis posts that I have posted here on FPA. They perform very well, never had an issue and I actually prefer the deposit and withdrawal method of BTC as its so much faster. I just saw the negative reviews below and had to give my opinion as they seem to me like amateur people who have no clue about forex or the broker they use and what they provide. A little self education goes a long way, its not rocket science.

All in all a good broker for trading in the markets, been reliable for two years for me now, would recommend to someone looking for a broker with the higher leverage available, plus the 24/7 crypto if you're interested in that.

Dec 30, 2019 - 5 Stars I joined EagleFX about 5 months ago now, mostly i joined for the 24/7 crypto as i like to hold bitcoin trades. The higher leverage was a good option for me. Plus the withdrawals and deposits in BTC are also suited to me too., very fast for both, would recommend

UK, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2021,

Staying with them long term.

Been with EagleFX for some time now. After setting up and using a demo for the start to try out their services and trade executions, every thing was good and customer service was nice. moved over to a live account and traded crypto on there platform. With the good amount of trading options and spreads, I moved over to use them as my main trading account for 14 months now. Fast withdrawals and easy platform and the leverage is better then most others out there. Cant see me changing ever again.

Los angeles, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Bad service. Third party could not figure out deposit

Made a deposit with bitcoin through their 3rd party INSTACOINS. Had a terrible experience and have not heard from them. Lost $1000. I was sent through their website to INSTACOINS and made a deposit in US dollars with bitcoin. Deposit was made and transferred , however INSTACOINS did not know what happened to my money. I was transferred back and fourth and they do not communicate with each entity.. i was played back from EAGLEFX to INSTACOINS their third party facilitator . To this day one month ago i have not received my money and it was never deposited into EAGLEFX. BE VERY CAREFUL i would not do business with them when depositing. I got ripped off one of them or both SCAMMED me for my money... im still fighting it . I have proof of transfer but they act STUPID. I AM REALLY ANGRY and i hope no one else gets scammed . Read the reviews of INSTACOINS please.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Walter,

We are unable to trace your payment since you deposited through a third-party service. However, we encourage you to get in touch with the bitcoin vendor and provide your details and proof of transfer, so that they would be able to investigate the cause of your issue and get this solved for you.

We also suggest that you kindly contact our 24/7 customer support team, providing your email address so that we will be able to look at your portal details and understand exactly what happened.

Kind regards,
Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2021,

I was liquidated in real time and caught it on camera

I was trading bitcoin I had a deposit of $173USD. I made a total of 5 trades, 4 in profit 1 closed for a loss, from my perspective before my account was temporarily frozen and my positions THAT I CLEARLY HAD DEFINED STOP LOSS FOR where neglected during a 2 minute period of increased volume. Basically they froze my account so I don't have access and pretended that I didn't have a stop loss so I get margin called. Mind you these where successful trades all I did was scale in.

I have attached my google drive with trading history log, and screenshots taken live as the scam occurred. Look guys I don't have the energy to ramble on just don't use these people or unregulated brokers in general.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Rashid,

We have looked into this issue and after recognizing that you had a Stop Loss in place, we can confirm that the issue was resolved by our team in an efficient manner. We recommend that you research the risks and benefits of using stop losses as you trade, as this will enable you to be aware of the potential outcomes when using this tool. Meanwhile, we thank you for providing screenshots regarding the issue you encountered.

Should you encounter any questions while you trade, you may contact our 24/7 support team for timely assistance.

New Jersey, USA,
May 18, 2021,

Good as usual Updated

The experience is so far is good, I have a EA on this broker and its very consistent, no manipulation compare to coinexx, been keeping a eye on the charts compare to other brokers and, I'm quite fairly impressed so far. Keep up the good, for a offshore broker accepting US clients, I hope they stay around for long time. Also the price per trade 0.01 lot is 6 cents and swaps are 1 cent, also unable only problem is unable to access my MT4 between 5/18/21 1720-1723. ET, Gabriel for customer service, said it was "Please note that there was a temporary technical issue regarding our servers. These issue has been solved" this the second time, around the same time, that this occurs, but doesn't affect my trading. However for U.S clients, I would give this a try.

Apr 13, 2021 - 4 Stars Withdrawals are fast, easy platform to use, my only and very important complaint is servers keep going down around mid afternoon EST for example, 1720-1722 servers were down 4/13/2021.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 3, 2021 Hi there!

Thank you for providing the details of your experience. Our trading team has looked into our server history and can confirm that there was no downtime at the specified time period. However, it is most likely that you were attempting to trade the market during a minor closure.

The trading hours for all markets are fully disclosed within the desktop MT4 platform, which may be viewed by right clicking on the instrument followed by the specifications tab.

Should you encounter anything that you are uncertain about, please feel free to reach out to our support team who are available 24/7 to answer any questions and clarify anything you need assistance with.

Cassandra,
Florida, USA,
May 14, 2021,

Seems sketchy

They share the same address as TradersWay, but when I asked TradersWay if they are linked, they said they have no affilitation with Eagle FX. When I tried ti sign up for a demo account (actually it was just signing me up for them in general) it asked for my phone number to verify account, but I never received the text, with three tries. I reached out to them with their chat box, and they were nice, but said someone will call me within the next 24 hours to verify my phone number, but that it is not necessary to start trading now. I feel that a real broker that wasn't sketchy, would have the ability to send that verification message right when I submit that button on the sign up page. Also, why would they have the same address as a completely different brokerage, and not be affiliated in any way?

Many offshore companies use the same company registration services.  We often see multiple unrelated brokers sharing the same address for their offshore registrations.
India, India,
Feb 19, 2021,

Doing excellent work

Most fastest withdrawal then ever award goes to eaglefx .
Keep it up .
I am using for 6 months
Website laging some time .
But withdraw and deposit timing fastest then ever .
Good job

Feb 2, 2021 - 2 Stars Till now they give smooth services
Today 6 hours ago
I deposited 650$ worth of btc .
Almost 36 confirmation as per blockchain status and status confirmed .
Which means money accepted by the brocker. But the deposit still pending .
I communicate with customer care
They says technical glitches .
Thet are no glitch in blockchain .
Brocker trying to do fraud .
It's started doing fraud .
Be safe .
Avoid this brocker. Pls

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Feb 12, 2021 Hi Abhishrk,

We were able to locate your account based on the account ID you provided and can confirm that the issue was resolved successfully. Please be advised that the time taken for transactions to be approved is dependent on blockchain traffic. While this can usually take up to six hours, any delays in this are dependent on the speed of the blockchain at the time of depositing.

We pride ourselves on offering a completely secure storage system for funds using cold wallets. We are also proud to provide same-day withdrawals, guaranteeing fast access to your funds at all times.

Additionally, our Customer Support is here 24/7 - feel free to visit us if you have any more questions - we are available via LiveChat, phone or email.

England, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2021,

12 months in at EagleFX

I've waited a full year to review my current broker EagleFX where I've been trading Forex & crypto consistantly each month.

Using a BIT account I've kept the value in my BTC deposits which was key for me when spending or speculating my crypto balances. Trading spreads and conditions are well on par with other larger brokers but EagleFX offer a higher leverage up to 1:500 on FX pairs. This leverage is not for everyone and I advise caution when choosing leverage. Crypto is leveraged to 1:100 which is also more than enough.

Live chat has had its uses , especially over the weekend where others are usually shut. They offer a 24/7 trading enviroment and its key to have a live support open alongside the market.

Withdrawal speed is the jewel in the crown. 3 Blockchain confirmations and your money is in your wallet, usually faster than a couple of hours, and always same day.

Would like to see the adoption of other cryptos as deposit/withdrawal methods alongside PayPal

Jul 22, 2020 - 5 Stars Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 Thank you Scott for your kind words.
La, USA,
Dec 16, 2020,

Withdrawal

Update: withdrawal went through in two days and made two withdrawals since that went through in less Than a hour all good over here

Nov 1, 2020 - 3 Stars Did a withdrawal request normally they all go thru same day, this one didn’t, they said they are updating the system and that’s why it hasn’t been honored yet. It’s the second day since I requested the withdrawal we will see how this goes and I’ll leave an update after

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 12, 2020 Hi Desmond, thank you for your feedback. As a member of our team explained to you, this issue was due to the fact that the Blockchain Mempool has recently experienced clogging due to a 40% drop in the Bitcoin Hashrate.

Since we have recently implemented a software update to reciprocate Bitcoin prices and speed up the transaction process, we are sending withdrawal requests to the blockchain network manually.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any more information, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Thanks for your updated feedback, Desmond.
Ohio, USA,
Nov 2, 2020,

Update On Withdrawal Problems

they process my withdrawal and it took 2 days to get thru the blockchain network because bitcoin was congested they didn't wanna process the withdrawal it was not eagelfx fault. Eagelfx needs more cryptos and stable coins for their deposits and withdrawals

Oct 30, 2020 - 5 Stars Eaglefx have been a rock solid broker and always pays withdrawals but lately they been having delays on their withdrawals, i hope this won't be the trend moving forward. get it together Eaglefx

Jul 12, 2020 - 5 Stars if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Thank you for your updated feedback! While we do our best to process withdrawals as soon as possible, the time taken for funds to be sent over the Blockchain network is dependent on the Blockchain traffic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or callback.
Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Yirebamm,

As a true ECN/STP broker, our spreads are provided directly by the live markets. We looked up your trade history based on the account ID you provided in your review and we did not find any trading tickets logged by your account. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our customer support team, available 24/7, so that they may help you with any issues you face while trading.

With regards to transaction times, we provide clients with a range of methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Bitcoin transactions are the fastest available method, with processing times typically lasting between 1 and 6 hours. The time taken for your account funds to load is dependent on the Blockchain’s traffic, which you can view through blockchain.com. The same applies for withdrawals.

Being unregulated means that we are able to offer features such as high leverage and low minimum deposits to help our clients trade, among many others. We hope that this response has clarified your query. If you require any further information, our Live Chat is always open!

The EagleFX Team
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 26, 2020,

Great all round service

Ive found them to be really reliable over the past year or so. Withdrawals are quick and any problems I've had have been solved by the support team. Can't complain really

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Alan, thanks for your positive review!
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.