EagleFX Review

Updated: Nov 18, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Ohio, USA,
Nov 2, 2020,

Update On Withdrawal Problems

they process my withdrawal and it took 2 days to get thru the blockchain network because bitcoin was congested they didn't wanna process the withdrawal it was not eagelfx fault. Eagelfx needs more cryptos and stable coins for their deposits and withdrawals

Oct 30, 2020 - 5 Stars Eaglefx have been a rock solid broker and always pays withdrawals but lately they been having delays on their withdrawals, i hope this won't be the trend moving forward. get it together Eaglefx

Jul 12, 2020 - 5 Stars if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Thank you for your updated feedback! While we do our best to process withdrawals as soon as possible, the time taken for funds to be sent over the Blockchain network is dependent on the Blockchain traffic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or callback.
Nov 1, 2020,

Withdrawal

Did a withdrawal request normally they all go thru same day, this one didn’t, they said they are updating the system and that’s why it hasn’t been honored yet. It’s the second day since I requested the withdrawal we will see how this goes and I’ll leave an update after

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 12, 2020:
Hi Desmond, thank you for your feedback. As a member of our team explained to you, this issue was due to the fact that the Blockchain Mempool has recently experienced clogging due to a 40% drop in the Bitcoin Hashrate.

Since we have recently implemented a software update to reciprocate Bitcoin prices and speed up the transaction process, we are sending withdrawal requests to the blockchain network manually.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any more information, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Yirebamm,

As a true ECN/STP broker, our spreads are provided directly by the live markets. We looked up your trade history based on the account ID you provided in your review and we did not find any trading tickets logged by your account. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our customer support team, available 24/7, so that they may help you with any issues you face while trading.

With regards to transaction times, we provide clients with a range of methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Bitcoin transactions are the fastest available method, with processing times typically lasting between 1 and 6 hours. The time taken for your account funds to load is dependent on the Blockchain’s traffic, which you can view through blockchain.com. The same applies for withdrawals.

Being unregulated means that we are able to offer features such as high leverage and low minimum deposits to help our clients trade, among many others. We hope that this response has clarified your query. If you require any further information, our Live Chat is always open!

The EagleFX Team
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 26, 2020,

Great all round service

Ive found them to be really reliable over the past year or so. Withdrawals are quick and any problems I've had have been solved by the support team. Can't complain really

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Alan, thanks for your positive review!
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2020,

Versatile broker with fast withdrawals

Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you Scott for your kind words.
Alex,
Jul 18, 2020,

Lost so much money from lagging servers

Price slipps from stop loss and broker doesn’t pay you back.

Connect to server and it takes 5 mins sometimes to reconnect. Now you lose more money..... b book broker makes sense

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Alex, I was unable to find you on our system based on the information provided in your review. Please be advised that if you feel like that you had a trade negatively affected through no fault of your own, one of our trading professionals will investigate as to why. Please get in touch through our LiveChat service quoting your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID’s of any positions affected so we can identify exactly what happened. Alternatively, arrange a call back request a time best suited to you or email us on support@eaglefx.com

Once we receive your trading information, we will get back to you with a report and look at reimbursing you if warranted. Rest assured we are a fully transparent STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers. The broker is no way a dealing desk and gains a commission through positions opened and closed. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this matter.
USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review!
Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Matthew, thank you for such a glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying some of the best trading conditions around.
Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2020,

High Quality great service and fast connections!

Been Using this broker for 6 months now and even tho i mainly used them for crypto trading to start now they are my main broker and have moved every thing over. So far i have had no speed issues and easy deposit and withdrawals. love the web trader option and even runs a small EA i have with flawless problems.
What a great allround broker with great customer service!

Jan 18, 2020 - 5 Stars been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Georgia, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Issue Fixed RE: Beware!!!!!! Questionable withdrawl process

I made a post about issues with the withdrawal process about two weeks ago. This post is to provide an update. I eventually submitted another withdrawal request, which ultimately was approved. After the withdrawal request, customer service contacted me on several occasions to ensure the withdrawal was completed smoothly and explained what caused the delay. I was impressed that the company took the efforts to personally contact me to get my feedback on its continuing success.

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I recently created an account with Eagle Fx because they advertise fast withdrawals. Opening an account took less than 10 minutes and requires no KYC. My deposit was credited within an hour. The problem happened when I requested a withdrawal. After 4 hours, my withdrawal was still pending so I conducted a live chat to inquire about my request. Below is a copy of the conversation where they explained why my withdrawal wasn't approved at the time. There is no problem with the block chain network when I make a deposit but when it comes to making a withdrawal, there is suddenly an overcapacity issue with the blockchain network.

As of now I strongly urge people to be cautious if they decide to open an account with them.

I canceled my withdrawal and going to attempt to request one later and willing to update my post if/when my withdrawal is successfully processed. UNTIL THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Delilah 01:26:32 am
Ok, we are currently unable to approve withdrawals due to the current issues with the Blockchain that is preventing us from doing so, as soon as it allows, this will be approved and you will receive an email to confirm this.

Me 01:27:24 am
So basically I will not be able to receive any money from this company?

Delilah 01:28:36 am
Kindly note that currently due to the mempool being overcapacity, it is causing delays on Bitcoin passing through the Blockchain network. Unfortunately, as this is an issue coming from Blockchain traffic, it is out of our control.

We kindly ask for you to have some patience for this to be sorted out from their end.

Me 01:29:27 am
well cancel my withdrawal.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 11, 2020 Hi Kedric

We hope this message finds you well! We were delighted when we successfully got in touch with you to fully explain why there were initial delays to your withdrawal request.

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can impact the speed in which withdrawals are processed. In your case: The Bitcoin ‘Mempool’ being full.

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the Blockchain network, it first gets verified by available Bitcoin nodes (i.e. computers participating in the Bitcoin network).

After the transaction successfully passes verification by a node, it sits inside that node’s “Unconfirmed Transactions” area known as the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool). The transaction patiently waits until a miner picks it up and adds it in the next block.

The Mempool is the holding area for all pending Bitcoin transactions. Every node has a different capacity for storing unconfirmed transactions. As a result, each node has its own rendition of the pending transactions. This explains the variety of Mempool sizes & transaction counts as some nodes have more computing power than others.

It was due to the mempool being at capacity and increased network traffic that caused delays to your transaction being processed.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our users’ overall experience, we have since credited your account with the initial $110 withdrawal request as a gesture of goodwill.

We aim to process withdrawals within 30 minutes of submission and advise customers to allow up to 6 hours for withdrawals to clear into their Bitcoin wallets. In your case 4 hours had elapsed yet we felt that in this special circumstance, we would offer you with the full reimbursement of your initial withdrawal request.

We look forward to servicing you as a broker going forwards and providing you with the best possible conditions to trade successfully.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and you can even request a call back at a time that suits you best.

Many thanks, Support.

May 5, 2020,

So far, so good for me with this broker

I've been using this broker for the past 12 months or so now and have had a very pleasant experience. They initially caught my attention as they were offering very good crypto trading conditions and I had been keen to get into some crypto trading along side my forex. So far, so good. I don't have any complaints to make about them, customer service has always been fast and friendly, my withdrawals usually hit my account within around 4 hours or so (depending on the btc network) and it works with MT4 which I use on my phone.
The fees also seem very reasonable and competitive when compared to other brokers. I wish the spread on Bitcoin was a bit tighter, but with 1:100 leverage on cryptos, i can't complain too much! There's not many places offering that,

Mike west,
Las Vegas, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

No same day withdrawals,

Ive been trading for years also been using bitcoin since 2010 so when I spend hours charting up only to be held back by the super slow processing time GJ had suck before I could even trade on the platform, so I brush it off & wake up with my deposit completed! I submit a withdrawal that moment **THE BEST PART**
Im still waiting on my withdrawal as I write this so if it comes tomorrow perfect, if they scam me ill take my L but don’t even consider them as a brokerage HUGOSWAY never did me wrong ( i only made a EFX account cause i was bored & wanted to see if they was legit enough for me to actually drop racks & flip but not here not ever!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 6, 2020:
Hi Mike

I was unable to find you within our system to take a closer look at your account.

As part of our commitment to our client’s overall user experience, we always process withdrawals on the same day of submission. We truly understand the importance of clients having access to their funds.

Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can affect the speed of a withdrawal. This is most commonly the speed of the Blockchain that can cause delays in receiving funds. We advise all clients to allow up to 6 confirmations on the Blockchain for funds to land. This ensures the security of the transaction.

For us to look further into your account, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated support team can assist you further.

Contact us on LiveChat, or request a callback. Alternatively, email us on support@eaglefx.com. Support is open 24/7.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2020,

Best all round broker for my needs

I originally started on a different broker when I started trading, using both demo and live accounts. I haven't got anything bad to say about them but I was looking at brokers that could offer a few bits extra. For example I wanted quicker withdrawals if possible and the ability to trade crypto if I wanted to.

After doing reading some reviews here and a few other places I found that EagleFX seemed to tick the majority of the boxes. I can deposit via my Coinbase account which is relatively quick but the ability to withdraw via the same method normally results in the money in my wallet in around 2 hrs. On the odd occasion I needed to use the customer support I found their live chat very friendly and quick to help me which I really appreciate. No sending off emails with a 48hr+ turnaround.

I first demoed with them to get a feel for the platform and test out some EAs and manual trades and found the spreads good and once live the commisions competitive compared to my other broker. More recently in light of the Covid-19 outbreak I have found the markets very solid during these volitile markets.

A little bonus that I found myself using that I wasn't expecting was their web trader. I normally use MT4 as do most but found myself using the web trader when sat at my desktop which is at least as fast. Nice little addition. As are the daily news bulletins. Very nice way to get a rounded view of the day ahead. Very happy and for now see no reason to change my broker. Reliable and thus far trustworthy!

Feb 29, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2020,

Good all rounder

Tested this broker after seeing some good reviews and they have been generally good, the odd issue has crept up but nothing severe and nothing that didn’t get sorted.
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

We look forward to hearing from you.