EagleFX review: Is it a legit or scam broker? Does Eagle FX accept USA traders?

Updated: Jun 27, 2022 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Forex Harvey, United Kingdom

EagleFX are a reliable broker which I use for forex and 24/7 crypto. I have not had any issues with deposits and withdrawals, where I always use bitcoin. The customer service team is also more helpful than other brokers I have used.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is EagleFX?

EagleFX is a forex broker in business since 2019. It is not regulated and is using cryptocurrency for account funding and withdrawals. Eagle FX has only minor geographical restrictions and is accepting USA traders.

Clients can choose over 200 CFD instruments on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies.

All trading is done via EeagleFX MT4 platform available on browsers, desktops, and mobile devices.

Please read EagleFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

EagleFX
Other website of this company include EagleFXPortfolio.com.

Minimum Deposit: $10
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Gabrielle brown,
Jun 26, 2022,

Holding withdrawal longer than previously said

I started trading with this broker in the beginning of the month because of the good news I’ve heard about them like fast withdrawals and tight spreads, I recently ask for a withdrawal and they said they’d might have to review up to 48 hours I requested it on Friday and today is Sunday which is 48 hours and still no withdrawal they followed up and said they will complete it within the next 24 hours will update you guys on if they honor the withdrawal or not they say it’s taking longer than expected because it’s a big withdrawal, the withdrawal is only 25k so I could imagine what they would say If it was a six figure withdrawal will keep you updated

Uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 14, 2022,

Pleasantly reliable(2+ years)

Been a user of EagleFX since late 2019 and my current regularly traded account has been live since approximately March 2020. Originally signed up due to wanting higher leverage from a forex broker but also as I'm an avid crypto trader too theire low margin requirements really did entice me in, like the carrot dangled in front of the donkey. But glad to have tried them out in hindsight. Admitedly i was sceptical at first, relatively new out, unregulated/offshore and little to no review with no long term users. Just word of mouth and the personal reccomendation from a friend who trades also and had stumbled upon them himself. But having used them nigh on daily since they've actually been a really good broker, most noteably beneficial to me personally on the crypto side of things, when exchanges have outages, iv been able to degenerately ape in on the volatility,or when my country cut down on the derivative trading of btc and crypto with leverage, had my bybit account closed, I was able to continue with eaglefx, when the sec XRP case was raised and most exchanges halted trading and or delisted, I got my all of my positions filled with no issues, and continually traded all of its price action thereafter expecting a stop that never came, including the blatant pump and dump we had 1st feb'21, if you remember that insane few minutes as people were told to buy a certain time CT (around 1.15pm gmt)when price had reached previous local high around11am , as a paranoid precautionary,i took a short on my eaglefx account, best gamble ever and my seemingly adventurous tp was tagged within 15 seconds of "buy" time. price action itself across the board was a joke, I watched the spreads and was very impressed they didn't gap up further than their usual spread, say around 0.00200 ish and considering this was an expected act of manipulation globally and Crypto at its finest, A fair observation for me to verify theire reliability and usability in volatile times, when it comes to crypto at least. As for a general overview they have wide range of markets covering fx including exotics, metals, stocks,indices,crypto. Contract sizes vary amongst brokers across different instruments so be sure to be aware of these depending on who you came from they may be different. Spreads are ok and remain competitive, vary pair to pair as with most brokers but remain fair and true to comparrisons across other brokers. stating the obvious here but when looking for limit orders to be filled remember you need to set your entry for the ask/bid respectively to direction, as with your tp, if your looking for those perfect fib and s/r entries that is, figured it's worth mentioning as I saw in a previous review someone mentioned an issue filling limit orders. Leverage is high at up to, 1:500 on currencies, 1:200 on stocks and 1:100 on crypto. Tradeable lot sizes per position between 0.01 and 1000.00 lots. Commission is per 1.00 lot traded 6 denominations of your acc base currency, so $6 usd account, £6 gbp account and I assume €6 on a euro account.etc so a micro lots commision is 0.06p/c. Deposits are easy enough iv used btc, and visa via instacoins.Withdrawals iv taken in btc, and have no fees, take on average around 2 hours, never had a problem by simply copy and pasting my wallet address and confirming amount. can even track the transaction over the blockchain to see how it's progressing as for confirmations etc . support are available 24/7 and by several methods, live chat is quick and easy, they will even do a call back on request.

tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 21, 2022,

wide spreads

i have heard good stories about eaglefx and how fast they proccess withdrawals , but when i tried them on demo the spreads was disappointing , and 6$/lot for that type of spreads are high for sure.

Jan 28, 2022,

Good so far

US client here.

When I signed up, the phone verification was not automated so a representative had to give me call. Although not being phone verified did not affect my ability of trading right away.

When I deposited my bitcoin, it felt really fast. EagleFX waits for 6 confirmations, but it's no big deal.

As soon as I funded my mt4 account, I started receiving a "Daily Confirmation" email, which is a statement of all the transactions made in my account. I really appreciate this.

I have not made a withdrawal yet but will update this review.
Essex, United Kingdom,