EagleFX review: Is it a legit or scam broker? Does Eagle FX accept USA traders?

3.925 • 62 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
EagleFX.com Is this your company?

5 star review by Forex Harvey, United Kingdom

EagleFX are a reliable broker which I use for forex and 24/7 crypto. I have not had any issues with deposits and withdrawals, where I always use bitcoin. The customer service team is also more helpful than other brokers I have used.

What is EagleFX?

EagleFX is a forex broker in business since 2019. It is not regulated and is using cryptocurrency for account funding and withdrawals. Eagle FX has only minor geographical restrictions and is accepting USA traders.

Clients can choose over 200 CFD instruments on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies.

All trading is done via EeagleFX MT4 platform available on browsers, desktops, and mobile devices.

Please read EagleFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Other website of this company include EagleFXPortfolio.com.
3.925 • 62 REVIEWS

Hovis147
Jul 12, 2022,

Very user friendly

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I started using EagleFx after a friend recommended them.
I used their demo account first and got plenty of practice before placing any real trades.
Once I began placing real trades I was pleased to find that the whole process is very simple and the execution of each trade was quick.
When it comes to withdrawals I’m happy to say that the longest Ive had to wait was about 6 hours.
Gabrielle brown
Jul 3, 2022,

Holding withdrawal update

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
After the 48 hours they originally said the funds will be released they fulfilled the 25k withdrawal within 24 hours of originally stated, even though it took a lil bit longer than the original stated timeframe they fulfilled the withdrawal and everything is good on this end.

Jun 26, 2022 - 2 Stars I started trading with this broker in the beginning of the month because of the good news I’ve heard about them like fast withdrawals and tight spreads, I recently ask for a withdrawal and they said they’d might have to review up to 48 hours I requested it on Friday and today is Sunday which is 48 hours and still no withdrawal they followed up and said they will complete it within the next 24 hours will update you guys on if they honor the withdrawal or not they say it’s taking longer than expected because it’s a big withdrawal, the withdrawal is only 25k so I could imagine what they would say If it was a six figure withdrawal will keep you updated
Unhappy Investor
Jul 1, 2022,

Nightmare

I invested with Eagle FX Broker the end of April, 2022. I planned on only investing a little to see how it went. Huge gains appeared to be happening, and during the trade a surge stopped the system. 10% of profits was needed from the investors to correct the issue, so I put in 10% of profits, which was $5k at the time. When the trade ended I thought Eagle's commission would be taken out of profits, but no, it was required before profits were taken. I had to hit up my retirement account for over $20k. That's ok, with the gains I made I would prepare for next time because I planned on investing again. When commission was paid I attempted to withdraw the funds but withdrawals were suddenly deactivated for maintenance to be done. My funds were sent to a "so called" bank broker at Mutuelbnunion.com to do the transfer, but fee after fee has been asked before the transfer can be done. I've paid over $50k to this bank broker to get my "so called" funds, and fees continue to be asked after I've been promised by Eagle there would be no more fees. I've wiped out my little retirement fund as well as my husband's to try and get my funds. It has been almost 1 1/2 months since I should have received my funds. I'm now bankrupt and Mutuelbnunion is still demanding more more fees, that I don't have. Not only is Mutuelbnunion demanding more fees but is also threatening to put my money into "money laundering" crime. I agreed to work with Eagle FX, not Mutuelbnunion, but because Eagle FX sent my funds (if they're real) over to Mutuelbnunion and it has become a nightmare to try and receive my funds, I hold Eagle FX responsible. I guess this is what can happen with an unregulated broker.
Surepips
Mar 14, 2022,

Pleasantly reliable(2+ years)

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Been a user of EagleFX since late 2019 and my current regularly traded account has been live since approximately March 2020. Originally signed up due to wanting higher leverage from a forex broker but also as I'm an avid crypto trader too theire low margin requirements really did entice me in, like the carrot dangled in front of the donkey. But glad to have tried them out in hindsight. Admitedly i was sceptical at first, relatively new out, unregulated/offshore and little to no review with no long term users. Just word of mouth and the personal reccomendation from a friend who trades also and had stumbled upon them himself. But having used them nigh on daily since they've actually been a really good broker, most noteably beneficial to me personally on the crypto side of things, when exchanges have outages, iv been able to degenerately ape in on the volatility,or when my country cut down on the derivative trading of btc and crypto with leverage, had my bybit account closed, I was able to continue with eaglefx, when the sec XRP case was raised and most exchanges halted trading and or delisted, I got my all of my positions filled with no issues, and continually traded all of its price action thereafter expecting a stop that never came, including the blatant pump and dump we had 1st feb'21, if you remember that insane few minutes as people were told to buy a certain time CT (around 1.15pm gmt)when price had reached previous local high around11am , as a paranoid precautionary,i took a short on my eaglefx account, best gamble ever and my seemingly adventurous tp was tagged within 15 seconds of "buy" time. price action itself across the board was a joke, I watched the spreads and was very impressed they didn't gap up further than their usual spread, say around 0.00200 ish and considering this was an expected act of manipulation globally and Crypto at its finest, A fair observation for me to verify theire reliability and usability in volatile times, when it comes to crypto at least. As for a general overview they have wide range of markets covering fx including exotics, metals, stocks,indices,crypto. Contract sizes vary amongst brokers across different instruments so be sure to be aware of these depending on who you came from they may be different. Spreads are ok and remain competitive, vary pair to pair as with most brokers but remain fair and true to comparrisons across other brokers. stating the obvious here but when looking for limit orders to be filled remember you need to set your entry for the ask/bid respectively to direction, as with your tp, if your looking for those perfect fib and s/r entries that is, figured it's worth mentioning as I saw in a previous review someone mentioned an issue filling limit orders. Leverage is high at up to, 1:500 on currencies, 1:200 on stocks and 1:100 on crypto. Tradeable lot sizes per position between 0.01 and 1000.00 lots. Commission is per 1.00 lot traded 6 denominations of your acc base currency, so $6 usd account, £6 gbp account and I assume €6 on a euro account.etc so a micro lots commision is 0.06p/c. Deposits are easy enough iv used btc, and visa via instacoins.Withdrawals iv taken in btc, and have no fees, take on average around 2 hours, never had a problem by simply copy and pasting my wallet address and confirming amount. can even track the transaction over the blockchain to see how it's progressing as for confirmations etc . support are available 24/7 and by several methods, live chat is quick and easy, they will even do a call back on request.
paymanz
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 21, 2022,

wide spreads

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
i have heard good stories about eaglefx and how fast they proccess withdrawals , but when i tried them on demo the spreads was disappointing , and 6$/lot for that type of spreads are high for sure.
mistycyan
Jan 27, 2022,

Good so far

US client here.

When I signed up, the phone verification was not automated so a representative had to give me call. Although not being phone verified did not affect my ability of trading right away.

When I deposited my bitcoin, it felt really fast. EagleFX waits for 6 confirmations, but it's no big deal.

As soon as I funded my mt4 account, I started receiving a "Daily Confirmation" email, which is a statement of all the transactions made in my account. I really appreciate this.

I have not made a withdrawal yet but will update this review.
Forex Harvey
Essex, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2021,

JimmyRozza
Jul 6, 2021,

Happy with my experience so far

This is the only broker I have used, so I decided to leave them a positive review.
The main reasons I chose them is for the wide range of assets the offer - it's great to have access to crypto and stocks on the same account. Also it's good to be able to hold your trading balance in BTC for long term growth.
Would be great if they could also add some of the newer crypto coins too.
WestwoodKing24
Phoenix,AZ, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Use to believe in this broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
So I’ve been with Eaglefx for a while but there has been some sketchy things going on recently. Today, I was in a trade on GU. It froze for at least 30 minutes, I reached out to chat so they opened up a ticket for me. Cool. When it unfroze, everything that happened during the time it froze wasn’t there anymore, as if it didn’t happen. I reach out to chat again to ask should I close my trade( I was not in profit by then) and get the credit back since it did hit TP at that time. She couldn’t provide me with any information. Lucky it was a strong bear trend and TP got hit. Still haven’t heard from the support team. This is alarming, what if I blew my account? Would I be so lucky then? Beware, use this broker with caution.
AD22421
Jun 16, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I’ve had great experiences with EagleFx before today. There was a spike on a trade of about 70 points in literally 30 seconds!! My screen was frozen as I tried to close the trade. Now, I’m out of $4700. The other day, a friend of mine was swiped for nearly $800 dollars on a 7 point move!! The excuse they gave him was a “liquidity provider” issue. His screen also froze. If you’re going to deal with this company, please know that you are taking extreme risks. This company is not regulated, and will not do anything to help you if a situation like this arises. An agent is literally telling me that I didn’t see what I saw with my own eyes. Don’t wait until the day comes to be disappointed by them. Get a regulated broker that has to answer to someone higher than them. PLEASE TAKE HEED!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Hi there,

We kindly ask you to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support team and include your email address in your message so that we may be able to investigate your claim further by looking in to your account history.

As an unregulated broker, we are able to offer higher leverage and lower deposits compared to our competitors in order to make trading more accessible, however risk is inherent to trading and it is the individual’s responsibility to manager their own risk.

Kind regards,
bigbax699
merseyside, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2021,

Good Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been mainly using EagleFX for my forex trading now for a couple of years. You can tell by my forum analysis posts that I have posted here on FPA. They perform very well, never had an issue and I actually prefer the deposit and withdrawal method of BTC as its so much faster. I just saw the negative reviews below and had to give my opinion as they seem to me like amateur people who have no clue about forex or the broker they use and what they provide. A little self education goes a long way, its not rocket science.

All in all a good broker for trading in the markets, been reliable for two years for me now, would recommend to someone looking for a broker with the higher leverage available, plus the 24/7 crypto if you're interested in that.

Dec 30, 2019 - 5 Stars I joined EagleFX about 5 months ago now, mostly i joined for the 24/7 crypto as i like to hold bitcoin trades. The higher leverage was a good option for me. Plus the withdrawals and deposits in BTC are also suited to me too., very fast for both, would recommend
Charlieboy885
UK, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2021,

Staying with them long term.

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Been with EagleFX for some time now. After setting up and using a demo for the start to try out their services and trade executions, every thing was good and customer service was nice. moved over to a live account and traded crypto on there platform. With the good amount of trading options and spreads, I moved over to use them as my main trading account for 14 months now. Fast withdrawals and easy platform and the leverage is better then most others out there. Cant see me changing ever again.
Walterr1911
Los angeles, USA,
May 21, 2021,

Bad service. Third party could not figure out deposit

Made a deposit with bitcoin through their 3rd party INSTACOINS. Had a terrible experience and have not heard from them. Lost $1000. I was sent through their website to INSTACOINS and made a deposit in US dollars with bitcoin. Deposit was made and transferred , however INSTACOINS did not know what happened to my money. I was transferred back and fourth and they do not communicate with each entity.. i was played back from EAGLEFX to INSTACOINS their third party facilitator . To this day one month ago i have not received my money and it was never deposited into EAGLEFX. BE VERY CAREFUL i would not do business with them when depositing. I got ripped off one of them or both SCAMMED me for my money... im still fighting it . I have proof of transfer but they act STUPID. I AM REALLY ANGRY and i hope no one else gets scammed . Read the reviews of INSTACOINS please.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Walter,

We are unable to trace your payment since you deposited through a third-party service. However, we encourage you to get in touch with the bitcoin vendor and provide your details and proof of transfer, so that they would be able to investigate the cause of your issue and get this solved for you.

We also suggest that you kindly contact our 24/7 customer support team, providing your email address so that we will be able to look at your portal details and understand exactly what happened.

Kind regards,
Rashid The Trader
Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2021,

I was liquidated in real time and caught it on camera

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I was trading bitcoin I had a deposit of $173USD. I made a total of 5 trades, 4 in profit 1 closed for a loss, from my perspective before my account was temporarily frozen and my positions THAT I CLEARLY HAD DEFINED STOP LOSS FOR where neglected during a 2 minute period of increased volume. Basically they froze my account so I don't have access and pretended that I didn't have a stop loss so I get margin called. Mind you these where successful trades all I did was scale in.

I have attached my google drive with trading history log, and screenshots taken live as the scam occurred. Look guys I don't have the energy to ramble on just don't use these people or unregulated brokers in general.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Rashid,

We have looked into this issue and after recognizing that you had a Stop Loss in place, we can confirm that the issue was resolved by our team in an efficient manner. We recommend that you research the risks and benefits of using stop losses as you trade, as this will enable you to be aware of the potential outcomes when using this tool. Meanwhile, we thank you for providing screenshots regarding the issue you encountered.

Should you encounter any questions while you trade, you may contact our 24/7 support team for timely assistance.

forexRetirement
New Jersey, USA,
May 18, 2021,

Good as usual Updated

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The experience is so far is good, I have a EA on this broker and its very consistent, no manipulation compare to coinexx, been keeping a eye on the charts compare to other brokers and, I'm quite fairly impressed so far. Keep up the good, for a offshore broker accepting US clients, I hope they stay around for long time. Also the price per trade 0.01 lot is 6 cents and swaps are 1 cent, also unable only problem is unable to access my MT4 between 5/18/21 1720-1723. ET, Gabriel for customer service, said it was "Please note that there was a temporary technical issue regarding our servers. These issue has been solved" this the second time, around the same time, that this occurs, but doesn't affect my trading. However for U.S clients, I would give this a try.

Apr 13, 2021 - 4 Stars Withdrawals are fast, easy platform to use, my only and very important complaint is servers keep going down around mid afternoon EST for example, 1720-1722 servers were down 4/13/2021.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 3, 2021 Hi there!

Thank you for providing the details of your experience. Our trading team has looked into our server history and can confirm that there was no downtime at the specified time period. However, it is most likely that you were attempting to trade the market during a minor closure.

The trading hours for all markets are fully disclosed within the desktop MT4 platform, which may be viewed by right clicking on the instrument followed by the specifications tab.

Should you encounter anything that you are uncertain about, please feel free to reach out to our support team who are available 24/7 to answer any questions and clarify anything you need assistance with.

Cassandra
Florida, USA,
May 14, 2021,

Seems sketchy

Service use: Demo Length of use: Have not used
They share the same address as TradersWay, but when I asked TradersWay if they are linked, they said they have no affilitation with Eagle FX. When I tried ti sign up for a demo account (actually it was just signing me up for them in general) it asked for my phone number to verify account, but I never received the text, with three tries. I reached out to them with their chat box, and they were nice, but said someone will call me within the next 24 hours to verify my phone number, but that it is not necessary to start trading now. I feel that a real broker that wasn't sketchy, would have the ability to send that verification message right when I submit that button on the sign up page. Also, why would they have the same address as a completely different brokerage, and not be affiliated in any way?
Many offshore companies use the same company registration services.  We often see multiple unrelated brokers sharing the same address for their offshore registrations.
Abhishrk
India, India,
Feb 19, 2021,

Doing excellent work

Most fastest withdrawal then ever award goes to eaglefx .
Keep it up .
I am using for 6 months
Website laging some time .
But withdraw and deposit timing fastest then ever .
Good job

Feb 2, 2021 - 2 Stars Till now they give smooth services
Today 6 hours ago
I deposited 650$ worth of btc .
Almost 36 confirmation as per blockchain status and status confirmed .
Which means money accepted by the brocker. But the deposit still pending .
I communicate with customer care
They says technical glitches .
Thet are no glitch in blockchain .
Brocker trying to do fraud .
It's started doing fraud .
Be safe .
Avoid this brocker. Pls

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Feb 12, 2021 Hi Abhishrk,

We were able to locate your account based on the account ID you provided and can confirm that the issue was resolved successfully. Please be advised that the time taken for transactions to be approved is dependent on blockchain traffic. While this can usually take up to six hours, any delays in this are dependent on the speed of the blockchain at the time of depositing.

We pride ourselves on offering a completely secure storage system for funds using cold wallets. We are also proud to provide same-day withdrawals, guaranteeing fast access to your funds at all times.

Additionally, our Customer Support is here 24/7 - feel free to visit us if you have any more questions - we are available via LiveChat, phone or email.
ScottHughes
Jan 30, 2021,

12 months in at EagleFX

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I've waited a full year to review my current broker EagleFX where I've been trading Forex & crypto consistantly each month.

Using a BIT account I've kept the value in my BTC deposits which was key for me when spending or speculating my crypto balances. Trading spreads and conditions are well on par with other larger brokers but EagleFX offer a higher leverage up to 1:500 on FX pairs. This leverage is not for everyone and I advise caution when choosing leverage. Crypto is leveraged to 1:100 which is also more than enough.

Live chat has had its uses , especially over the weekend where others are usually shut. They offer a 24/7 trading enviroment and its key to have a live support open alongside the market.

Withdrawal speed is the jewel in the crown. 3 Blockchain confirmations and your money is in your wallet, usually faster than a couple of hours, and always same day.

Would like to see the adoption of other cryptos as deposit/withdrawal methods alongside PayPal

Jul 22, 2020 - 5 Stars Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 Thank you Scott for your kind words.
Desmondreal7
La, USA,
Dec 15, 2020,

Withdrawal

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Update: withdrawal went through in two days and made two withdrawals since that went through in less Than a hour all good over here

Nov 1, 2020 - 3 Stars Did a withdrawal request normally they all go thru same day, this one didn’t, they said they are updating the system and that’s why it hasn’t been honored yet. It’s the second day since I requested the withdrawal we will see how this goes and I’ll leave an update after

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 12, 2020 Hi Desmond, thank you for your feedback. As a member of our team explained to you, this issue was due to the fact that the Blockchain Mempool has recently experienced clogging due to a 40% drop in the Bitcoin Hashrate.

Since we have recently implemented a software update to reciprocate Bitcoin prices and speed up the transaction process, we are sending withdrawal requests to the blockchain network manually.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any more information, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Thanks for your updated feedback, Desmond.
Poundtrader
Ohio, USA,
Nov 2, 2020,

Update On Withdrawal Problems

they process my withdrawal and it took 2 days to get thru the blockchain network because bitcoin was congested they didn't wanna process the withdrawal it was not eagelfx fault. Eagelfx needs more cryptos and stable coins for their deposits and withdrawals

Oct 30, 2020 - 5 Stars Eaglefx have been a rock solid broker and always pays withdrawals but lately they been having delays on their withdrawals, i hope this won't be the trend moving forward. get it together Eaglefx

Jul 12, 2020 - 5 Stars if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Thank you for your updated feedback! While we do our best to process withdrawals as soon as possible, the time taken for funds to be sent over the Blockchain network is dependent on the Blockchain traffic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or callback.
Ylrebamm
Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Yirebamm,

As a true ECN/STP broker, our spreads are provided directly by the live markets. We looked up your trade history based on the account ID you provided in your review and we did not find any trading tickets logged by your account. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our customer support team, available 24/7, so that they may help you with any issues you face while trading.

With regards to transaction times, we provide clients with a range of methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Bitcoin transactions are the fastest available method, with processing times typically lasting between 1 and 6 hours. The time taken for your account funds to load is dependent on the Blockchain’s traffic, which you can view through blockchain.com. The same applies for withdrawals.

Being unregulated means that we are able to offer features such as high leverage and low minimum deposits to help our clients trade, among many others. We hope that this response has clarified your query. If you require any further information, our Live Chat is always open!

The EagleFX Team
Alanmarshall
Oct 26, 2020,

Great all round service

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Ive found them to be really reliable over the past year or so. Withdrawals are quick and any problems I've had have been solved by the support team. Can't complain really
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Alan, thanks for your positive review!
Hasan123
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 19, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
LuckoftheFX
Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
sam.peters
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Willygreat
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

Service use: Other Length of use: over 1 Year
It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
adamcantor
malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
JamesEdwards98
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
reece Rispoli
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
Farm_Yard_Forex
Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
JohnnyJoe
Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
Alex
Jul 18, 2020,

Lost so much money from lagging servers

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Price slipps from stop loss and broker doesn’t pay you back.

Connect to server and it takes 5 mins sometimes to reconnect. Now you lose more money..... b book broker makes sense
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Alex, I was unable to find you on our system based on the information provided in your review. Please be advised that if you feel like that you had a trade negatively affected through no fault of your own, one of our trading professionals will investigate as to why. Please get in touch through our LiveChat service quoting your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID’s of any positions affected so we can identify exactly what happened. Alternatively, arrange a call back request a time best suited to you or email us on support@eaglefx.com

Once we receive your trading information, we will get back to you with a report and look at reimbursing you if warranted. Rest assured we are a fully transparent STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers. The broker is no way a dealing desk and gains a commission through positions opened and closed. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this matter.
Ugh Coo
USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review!
Matthew Purdy
Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Matthew, thank you for such a glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying some of the best trading conditions around.
pezz55
Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2020,

High Quality great service and fast connections!

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Been Using this broker for 6 months now and even tho i mainly used them for crypto trading to start now they are my main broker and have moved every thing over. So far i have had no speed issues and easy deposit and withdrawals. love the web trader option and even runs a small EA i have with flawless problems.
What a great allround broker with great customer service!

Jan 18, 2020 - 5 Stars been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Mr. Roberson
Georgia, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Issue Fixed RE: Beware!!!!!! Questionable withdrawl process

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I made a post about issues with the withdrawal process about two weeks ago. This post is to provide an update. I eventually submitted another withdrawal request, which ultimately was approved. After the withdrawal request, customer service contacted me on several occasions to ensure the withdrawal was completed smoothly and explained what caused the delay. I was impressed that the company took the efforts to personally contact me to get my feedback on its continuing success.

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I recently created an account with Eagle Fx because they advertise fast withdrawals. Opening an account took less than 10 minutes and requires no KYC. My deposit was credited within an hour. The problem happened when I requested a withdrawal. After 4 hours, my withdrawal was still pending so I conducted a live chat to inquire about my request. Below is a copy of the conversation where they explained why my withdrawal wasn't approved at the time. There is no problem with the block chain network when I make a deposit but when it comes to making a withdrawal, there is suddenly an overcapacity issue with the blockchain network.

As of now I strongly urge people to be cautious if they decide to open an account with them.

I canceled my withdrawal and going to attempt to request one later and willing to update my post if/when my withdrawal is successfully processed. UNTIL THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Delilah 01:26:32 am
Ok, we are currently unable to approve withdrawals due to the current issues with the Blockchain that is preventing us from doing so, as soon as it allows, this will be approved and you will receive an email to confirm this.

Me 01:27:24 am
So basically I will not be able to receive any money from this company?

Delilah 01:28:36 am
Kindly note that currently due to the mempool being overcapacity, it is causing delays on Bitcoin passing through the Blockchain network. Unfortunately, as this is an issue coming from Blockchain traffic, it is out of our control.

We kindly ask for you to have some patience for this to be sorted out from their end.

Me 01:29:27 am
well cancel my withdrawal.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 11, 2020 Hi Kedric

We hope this message finds you well! We were delighted when we successfully got in touch with you to fully explain why there were initial delays to your withdrawal request.

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can impact the speed in which withdrawals are processed. In your case: The Bitcoin ‘Mempool’ being full.

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the Blockchain network, it first gets verified by available Bitcoin nodes (i.e. computers participating in the Bitcoin network).

After the transaction successfully passes verification by a node, it sits inside that node’s “Unconfirmed Transactions” area known as the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool). The transaction patiently waits until a miner picks it up and adds it in the next block.

The Mempool is the holding area for all pending Bitcoin transactions. Every node has a different capacity for storing unconfirmed transactions. As a result, each node has its own rendition of the pending transactions. This explains the variety of Mempool sizes & transaction counts as some nodes have more computing power than others.

It was due to the mempool being at capacity and increased network traffic that caused delays to your transaction being processed.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our users’ overall experience, we have since credited your account with the initial $110 withdrawal request as a gesture of goodwill.

We aim to process withdrawals within 30 minutes of submission and advise customers to allow up to 6 hours for withdrawals to clear into their Bitcoin wallets. In your case 4 hours had elapsed yet we felt that in this special circumstance, we would offer you with the full reimbursement of your initial withdrawal request.

We look forward to servicing you as a broker going forwards and providing you with the best possible conditions to trade successfully.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and you can even request a call back at a time that suits you best.

Many thanks, Support.
K_Robdog
May 5, 2020,

So far, so good for me with this broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I've been using this broker for the past 12 months or so now and have had a very pleasant experience. They initially caught my attention as they were offering very good crypto trading conditions and I had been keen to get into some crypto trading along side my forex. So far, so good. I don't have any complaints to make about them, customer service has always been fast and friendly, my withdrawals usually hit my account within around 4 hours or so (depending on the btc network) and it works with MT4 which I use on my phone.
The fees also seem very reasonable and competitive when compared to other brokers. I wish the spread on Bitcoin was a bit tighter, but with 1:100 leverage on cryptos, i can't complain too much! There's not many places offering that,
Mike west
Las Vegas, USA,
Apr 7, 2020,

No same day withdrawals,

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
Ive been trading for years also been using bitcoin since 2010 so when I spend hours charting up only to be held back by the super slow processing time GJ had suck before I could even trade on the platform, so I brush it off & wake up with my deposit completed! I submit a withdrawal that moment **THE BEST PART**
Im still waiting on my withdrawal as I write this so if it comes tomorrow perfect, if they scam me ill take my L but don’t even consider them as a brokerage HUGOSWAY never did me wrong ( i only made a EFX account cause i was bored & wanted to see if they was legit enough for me to actually drop racks & flip but not here not ever!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 6, 2020:
Hi Mike

I was unable to find you within our system to take a closer look at your account.

As part of our commitment to our client’s overall user experience, we always process withdrawals on the same day of submission. We truly understand the importance of clients having access to their funds.

Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can affect the speed of a withdrawal. This is most commonly the speed of the Blockchain that can cause delays in receiving funds. We advise all clients to allow up to 6 confirmations on the Blockchain for funds to land. This ensures the security of the transaction.

For us to look further into your account, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated support team can assist you further.

Contact us on LiveChat, or request a callback. Alternatively, email us on support@eaglefx.com. Support is open 24/7.

sebking1986
Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2020,

Best all round broker for my needs

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I originally started on a different broker when I started trading, using both demo and live accounts. I haven't got anything bad to say about them but I was looking at brokers that could offer a few bits extra. For example I wanted quicker withdrawals if possible and the ability to trade crypto if I wanted to.

After doing reading some reviews here and a few other places I found that EagleFX seemed to tick the majority of the boxes. I can deposit via my Coinbase account which is relatively quick but the ability to withdraw via the same method normally results in the money in my wallet in around 2 hrs. On the odd occasion I needed to use the customer support I found their live chat very friendly and quick to help me which I really appreciate. No sending off emails with a 48hr+ turnaround.

I first demoed with them to get a feel for the platform and test out some EAs and manual trades and found the spreads good and once live the commisions competitive compared to my other broker. More recently in light of the Covid-19 outbreak I have found the markets very solid during these volitile markets.

A little bonus that I found myself using that I wasn't expecting was their web trader. I normally use MT4 as do most but found myself using the web trader when sat at my desktop which is at least as fast. Nice little addition. As are the daily news bulletins. Very nice way to get a rounded view of the day ahead. Very happy and for now see no reason to change my broker. Reliable and thus far trustworthy!
jonnyrich007
Feb 28, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.
Loveforexlife
Feb 14, 2020,

Good all rounder

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Tested this broker after seeing some good reviews and they have been generally good, the odd issue has crept up but nothing severe and nothing that didn’t get sorted.
Johnson2152
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

Jim B
Jan 23, 2020,

Haven’t used for long but good so far

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I haven’t been using eaglefx for very long really. But so far all appears good. Plenty of forex and crypto pairs to trade, the webtrader is a nice touch and deposits and withdrawals via btc are quite quick.
MikeShor
Jan 21, 2020,

Good Service

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I've been using them as my main broker for a while now and they are decent. I use BTC deposit /withdraw which is fast and leverage is right for me. Support good and crypto trading at the weekend.

Nov 19, 2019 - 5 Stars I've been using them since switching from another and I love the support 24/7.
When I make a withdrawal it's done in 2 hours! Spreads are tight too and good if you like trading cryptos.
xu yi
Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Xu Yi. Thank you for your feedback.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our client user experience, we invite traders to speak with us when their account is in a negative balance. From here we can move forward and review your account and look to get you ‘trade ready’ again.

Please get in touch with us and we can look to investigate this further for you. If you have an existing ticket regarding this matter, please provide the Ticket ID to a member of our support team.

You may contact us via LiveChat or submit a call back request through our website. Alternatively, you can email us on support@eaglefx.com

ScottyCarsonMVP
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2019,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Good all round broker. Decent spreads, fast withdrawals. Really good live chat with quick responses and clear guidance.
ForexViking
Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

Great for crypto trading

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Signed up with them a few months ago and was nice and easy. I deposited with card and in BTC was pretty speedy. Selection of crypto pairs is 30+ so nice selection and good leverage. Web trader seems just as quick as mt4 and trading has been smooth so far. Withdrawals were fast with BTC, around 2 hours. Hope they keep it up, enjoy moving BTC around with them.
Jason
Netherlands, United Kingdom,
Nov 24, 2019,

All round good broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
For me eaglefx is a good all round broker, crypto and forex spreads are small and the customer service is very responsive. I like the quickness of setting up an account no docs needed just an email address.
Molly
Nov 20, 2019,

EagleFX broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been with EagleFX for a couple of months now, I had been recommended by a friend. I am really happy with my experience so far and love being able to use the webtrader as I find it quicker. Also a like to be able to deposit with Visa card very handy for myself.
steveday76
Essex, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2019,

All good so far!!!

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I was recommended Eaglefx by an ex-work colleague who is also a trader. I decided to take his advise as I wanted a broker which i could use for both Forex and Crypto and was happy to discover that you can trade crypto at weekends. I found the sign up process straight forward with the website being easy to navigate. Other good features that this broker has to offer are 24/7 customer support and super quick withdrawals. I would definitely recommend Eaglefx.
Page 1 of 2