EliteFXAcademy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2019

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Mark,
Terbovlje, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Get in love with your custom indicator

Heyyy, i am really happy to be a part of thia academy. I know how to trading good but I had too different results each month. Thia indicator is really good and contrable tool for rial management and not getting me greedy. Because i like to trading breaking strategy mixed with your own, your support and resistance from programme is much more clear so I can have clen entry shots. 5*:)
Tadej,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Honest trading site

I have gone through a lot of indicators, courses and other stuff. They all fail at the end to be honest. Iam a member of Elitefxacademy and the elite room, course, setups and articles have really helped me at trading. Iam happy to be a member and becoming more and more successful in trading.
Albert,
Slovenija, Slovenia,
Nov 10, 2019,

Excellent effort and daily analysis announcements

Thank you for your routine. This helps me better to undestand your strategy and lesson after lesson from what I've learnt. I still has some problems with buyers and sellers market mentallity sometime, but I'm getting every day better. I really believe in your effort.

Thank you so much Luka&Martin&Elitesupport.
Bojan,
Križaj, Slovenia,
Nov 9, 2019,

Success is real close

I am glad that I am part of this community for last 4 months. I understand your course but I feel like, I have to go over my emotions to bring results better. Trading is hard work, but with you guy is much easier then before when I've been alone
Nemanja,
Rozna dolina, Slovenia,
Oct 29, 2019,

Amazing education

i can really say that this education is one of the best i have ever taken. Your elite room is what i was searching for.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Eva,
Ribnica, Slovenia,
Oct 27, 2019,

Appreciate support team

Thanks for your support over elite program. You deserve high five from me! I got all my mistakes I did before when I was learning from other courses. Finnaly I can say, I’m not wasting my money and throwing it through window. Thanks for market secrets. Elite strategy is working out!
Cheers
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Mihael,
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Oct 26, 2019,

I am happy but cannot wait till I get to pro level

I love the progress you are giving to me,.
Thank you Elite support and Luka and Martin for your patience. I know that is Hard with me because I am still Young for this industry. Even if I am at university of economics, they do not teach and treat me this way like you guys. Many students do not know about forex and this is sad, because like Martin said.: Everybody should know at least investment basics to be ready for everything bad and good from businessman perspektive. I am happy to be part of elite community. This month was amazing!!
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Michael.
Domzi,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Impressed by your detailed explanation and custom indicator

Your course is way much better then many on the market. Your strategy really works and it makes sense with everything. Thanks to Martin, when I needed help you've been always on my side. Nobody correct my mistakes before. Working on progress with your support saved me much more Time then I would do it by myself
Tonight I'm waiting for daily analysis:) I'm always on the track mates. See ya
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:

Thank you very much for your feedback Domzi and we are always here for you.

Ado,
Slovenija, Slovenia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Good lesson and enough knowledge to get what I want

Before I was learning trading basics on the network where everything is free but then like everyone who wanna be successful, want to observe more then only basics and here am I where I get started my lesson with Elite course. I got enough knowledge to start getting much better results and get very good psychological view on the market, risk management and control over my emotions.
5 for yo guys
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Ado.

Jure Knezic,
Grosuplje, Slovenia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Excellent

I took advanced course and can say that is really good for beginners like me hehe. Luka and Marting are good mentors!
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Jure.