EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Jun 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

May 26, 2020,

TREND IS YOUR FRIEND

Very good, simple and easy to understand trading strategy. Everything you need to know is open a trade in a tranding direction. Strategy will tell you with price action and indicator, where you are. If you are in range just wait. I wish you a lot of pipz! Have a nice day.

May 25, 2020,

The experience has made me feel more comfortable and supported

I wasn’t a good trader until I started talking to people I could relate to and share my experiences with. I have tried a few different trader communities before, but Elitefxacademy is the only one that felt right for me. I’m so thankful for the endless amount of support I have with every Elite trader. It’s definitely normal for a lot of people to have the same problems as me when they first start - feeling unconfident, isolated, not having enough support etc. Chatting with Elitefxacademy team has made me accomplish things I never thought I could and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
May 25, 2020,

Like indicator, strategy and trading with you guys

Indicator, strategy and trading with you guys is what I call process. I was trading with my friends together, but always same complications and I can see this was because of lack of knowledge. I hadn't told them yet about you but I will show them my results.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
May 24, 2020,

Custom indicator make sense

i love to trade with indicators like is MACD, RSI, Boligner bands, and all kinda trend indicators. But the only thing that bother me is that most indicators are legging indicators, versus Elite custom indicator, that is showing simple tools programmed in one system which is telling me breaking levels and currency powers. Easy to manage trades and find very good confirmation trades.

Novo mesto, Slovenia,
May 17, 2020,

Free course amazed me and give me motivation to achieve level up

I'm very precise because i'm still newbie in trading industry. So I read a book Martin wrote and applied his thoughts to my trading skills. Results are showing each week. Also mistakes I did make sense now. Martin's book really amazed me and everything he mentioned in this book is very related to my trading mistakes. Good job on your work and can't wait to get uset to elite system. I've just started learning your sytem, but can't wait to finish education and join trading room, meet members and trade together.

May 13, 2020,

Trading community get me to the level i want

In my world i dont have any friend who is trading forex, so when i was looking for friends i didnt know where to go. I tried Trading view and bunch of similar platforms, where traders are sharing their ideas. Those are good, but not for a long run because all traders are looking different if you compare different analysis together. I am acknowledge and experienced trader but still prefer to trade with traders who have same system, strategy and knowledge once it come to trading. Your community can be related to some kind of hedge fund or trading floor community. I know this is virtual conversation but it doesnt matter while we trade same way.
Thank you for your support!

bizeljsko, Slovenia,
May 6, 2020,

INDICATOR is a such GOOD TOOL

Im using indicator for ast 5 onths and i proved much better perforence. Because i want to ake sure this indicator is good enough to review my results and advantages for Elitefxacademy. Everyone can try this or not, anyway Im happy to use it every day.

So to explain you y way of trading.

I am trading 5 and 15 TF entry observing 1 and 4 hour TF for my bigger picture and trending decision. My trading hours starts ostly at London session. My day ends between 6-8 hours of trading. Because is hard for e to be focused all my time in charts. I love the most daily and monthly significants, this indicator has. Next is risk manegment tool that outperform my imagination.

I had problems because I just risk more then I should. Probably I am not the only person who has the same story, when one week is great and then next week you can lose all your earnings because of greedy and hyped moments.

My conclussion to this review, is ent for everyone who is looking somenting simple. Take your time and try ondocator like i did. I found my mistakes, hope you will find yours. Now my trading entrys are accurte and risk manegment tool de my equilty stable even at moments when Im hyped to earn more money

Gregor,
Ormož, Slovenia,
May 2, 2020,

Many project should repeat after you

Thank you for support.I wish many project will do same way, have the same principles and support. I tryed so many different educations an pay a lot of money but your academy deserve higer rates then many projects out there. You have your only one sistem but from support perspective i am pationate because you are giving help and long term proces which is more important to me. Like Gary Vee said the most valueted think you can get from school, is every day plan, support and progressthen knowledge you can get from.

I admire EliteFXAcademy because they ring both, knowledge as a one trading sistem daily process, that will isolate traders who wanna trade for living and someone who is not for this kinda job.

Apr 30, 2020,

Excellent experiance 5*

I would like to share my experiance with Elite academy. They help me with the strategy and offer me ful support which i liked the most. Tnx for everything!

Apr 19, 2020,

Outstanding

I had some knowledge but needed recap and a new, more professional strategy. Found it here with great group of guys always willing to help! Would recommend!