EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Mar 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Maribor, Slovenia,
Mar 26, 2021,

Suprised and amazed

I am a new member for 3 months now with elitefxacademy. I was struggling majorly even though i bought many courses found online, but consistency was the real problem with me and risk managment plus foundementals. Thankfully i finally can say i have found the right academy to satisy exactly what i was looking for. They are kind , course is well explained, first you learn the most important thing of their strategy, than you just add pieces to pieces into the whole. The thing that amazes me the most, they always take time to help me out if i am unsure if i should take the trade or not, so in simple terms they offer guidance as well as the course. I am well aware that most of the reviews of particular courses are fake and all, but trust me on that one , this is as real as it gets. I am not sayin , i can now officialy call myself a trader. nor i trade for my living, but eventually i am positive that i will get there with their help. Very much recomemnded to everyone that wants to learn how to trade the proper way.

Grosuplje, Slovenia,
Feb 23, 2021,

Why I admire Elitefxacademy?

It's time to express myself about Elitefxacademy education.
I'm trading with Elitefxacademy 1 year. I went through their funding program they are offering. I can say they have been really helpful when I started learning forex trading. First learning season took me approximately three months before professional preparation and testing for their funding program. I can not tell which level of education were more promising. The second level of education is working on mistakes. So Elite team really focus on finding and fixing my mistakes. I can say they really cover this section of eduction perfectly based on my present earnings. The last part is third part which means ''Go To Action'' step. I mean funding preparation program. The last program as I can see is the most promising to every trader. But they do it again! They've helped me and prepared me for funding program requires. So I made it and went through their second level that gave me option for earning money with real account. Also profit share is fair because trading within over 100k is good start for my future progression and goals I want to achieve.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Mar 26, 2021:
We always try to help traders as much as we can. Thank you for your feedback. We very much appreciate it.
Litija, Slovenia,
Feb 10, 2021,

THERE'S MUCH MORE TO FOCUS ON

Trading nowdays is popular in forex trading and even more in crypto world. This amazed me because people who are still loosing money on daily basis. Maybe they don't get it, without knowledge and hard work nothing matters but only empty wallet.. Hope noobies will see my review so I am going to change their mind.
Ths review is shares on fpa at elitefxacademy because this is my best academy where I reveive daily suggestion set ups and sometimes am am able to chat with others elite traders about profitable trades.. From bigger pucture, most people lost their money because they are looking for something that is on the internet for long long long long long time. They don't relize how great noobies they are turning into, because of cheap knowledge..For example, traders who are using Japannesse patterns are the funniest. Hope they will find support where someone can show them how to trade on different examples, and explain them why they're wrong most of the time. Next station is correction about risk tools which is the most problemati to everyone. I can say from my own happully solved problems (thanks to elitefxacademy), like they say,it's important to know yourself and being honest.. Reading books, writing notes - failures and finding mistakes... everything can be achievable for free but I shorten my way by their support and probally saved my money too.. Anyway it takes a lot patiance and time to get there alone, but it i still better to find supportive team and friends where your going through every obstacle together. This is why Elitefxacademy bring me to the whole level of success. Ths is why I'm still with them. I have lifetime support from them no matter what. I'm giving away 5 stars because they deserved it.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Feb 23, 2021:
We are doing our best and will always try to help our traders on their journey. Thank you for amazing review.
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 13, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you guys for all of your support and dedication to teach me all steps in your trading course. Next month i will start on real account and hope to see the same results like on demo hehe. I can recommend it to everyone because when i start with the course i was total beginner. But always do your own research!

Thank you for feedback!
Pero,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 12, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you for feedback!
Slovenia, Slovakia,
Dec 29, 2020,

MY TRADING STORY AND PROGRESS (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is not hard to get money from other people or any other service. It is hard to find great support and mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems all over my trading experience, about new trials of payment methods. I'm going to explain everyone here how I get to professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about strategy that comes around from "professional traders" and "signal providers". I've traded so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Lets say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last I try was when I reached out Elitefxacademy. This was early 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got courrios about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way.
I started with following sections and do my every day analysis from what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much.
I'm really thankful because you always got my "back" on the track for my progress. Its half year now from where I stared with this academy and I can say without their support I could make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practically or who knows. Now IM focused more on present an my future plans. 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy.
Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his or her problems similar.
Best regards.

5 Star Rating removed.

Two names.  Two reviews.  Both on the same day, from the same location, and with nearly identical text.  We've italicized the text overlaps.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 28, 2020,

MY PROGRESS STORY (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is hard to find great support and professional mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems and progress all over my trading experience. I´m going to explain to everyone here how I get to the professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about every strategy that comes around from ''professional traders'' and ''signal providers''. I've tried so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Let's say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last try was when I reached out to Elitefxacademy. This was early year 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their suggestions at the start – how to understand their technical tools, but from my previous knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got currious about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. (Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way...).
I started with the following sections and do my everyday analysis of what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks to Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining to me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much because they're open and helpful when things got bad sometimes. It's such a normal thing when I didn't understand something and got emotional again...
I'm really thankful because you always got my ''back'' on the track for my progress. It's half-year now from where I started with this academy and I can say without their support I couldn't' make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practicality or who knows... Now I'm focused more on the present and my future plans. The 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy. Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his/her problems similar.
Best regards

5 Star Rating removed.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Dec 20, 2020,

MY LAST CHANCE AND LIFE EXPERIANCE

Elitefxacademy have really good sense of what academy should looks like. There's may educational websites and gurus who came from forex and crypto world and are promising a lot of money in a very short time. I tried this on my own. At first I thought, there should be something wrong with me, like FINANCIAL WORLD IS JUST NOT FOR ME. Later on, I started everything from the bottom line. I figured out some mistakes I did but results were not good as I expected. Suddenly I saw a promotion from Elitefxacademy where they were offering a free book. I read this book in few days and had seen myself wrong. Not totally wrong because my guilt holds around 70% and consequently everyone who taught me trading was so superficially. My rescue from all this noobish poop started when I start reading Elitefxacademy free book. Martin Mohar who is author of this book started talking about process of every trader that is needed to go through. Further more, steps in book impressed me because book is all about people connections, understanding self esteem and short step to step guide of how to become tough and successful trader. I found this book attractive. I changed my mind and join Elite trading program, because the author of this book is Martin Mohar, the CEO of Elitefxacademy. I learned from Elite trading program basic skills and core details every trader should know about, before upgrading risk management experience and self mind psychology. After finishing course sections I acknowledge designed trading system. I am currently trading with their costum system indicators and I feel great by opening any pick-up trade. Often I also like to test any other indicator, just to play with myself and trying new things. BUT I would never be able to try any other things for fun if Elitefxacademy had not taught me every trading step, that is A NEED for understanding any type of trading. No matter if I am a trading forex, cryptocurrency or stocks. To sum this up, trading with other "ELITE" people who are thinking same way as me, keeps me closer to stay with Elitefxacademy. Everyday is a good day to open and understand market, checking daily analysis and decisions with other same minded people.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Feb 23, 2021:
Appreciate your positive feedback!
Lljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 16, 2020,

Good school set-up, great, fast replys!!

It was all worth it, it gives you a full look on the market, educates you on all areas and the mentors help you all the way, even on weekend days when you are just learning. Progress depends on the individual but if you put in the work there will be visible progress in weeks. They also have a custom indicator which is dope!!!

Thank you for feedback.
Nov 6, 2020,

Great mentorship and support

Luka is an amazing mentor, and his strategy is so unique to say the least. I’m so grateful that he takes the time to go through charts after charts after charts with me, and sends me back his own markup of charts when my mark up is totally wrong. He is so dedicated at what he does and I have never been happier to take on this course and learn his strategy. When I told him i needed a break due to school work, he was so understanding and agreed to continue this course with me after my exams. Thank you so much Luka for what you’ve done for me, I really appreciate it.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Thank you Yiru, me and team are doing our best.