EliteFXAcademy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2020

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Gazz Prijon,
Jan 6, 2020,

Great service

First and foremost, i would like to express my gratitude towards Martin Mohar as one of the founders of this firm. His guidance throughout the process made me believe, that there is still hope in me finding a way in the trading bussiness. Even though i was a complete novice, this academy helped me achieve potential i never knew i had! I highly recommend.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Thank you.
Massimo,
Vrsar, Croatia,
Jan 3, 2020,

Live daily analysis are extremely useful and mentors really put so much effort in students. You were not my first educators but i think that you are the last one :D Happy to find you.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Thank you for positive feedback.
Robbie,
Geelong, Australia,
Dec 30, 2019,

Very Helpful and Knowledgeable Team

I cant recommend these guys highly enough. They really helped me out with everything i asked and made me feel as if i was worth something to them. it is obvious that they really care about being the best they can be and help support and guide you in the best direction possible. Thanks again to Martin! talk soon

Thank you Robbie.
Gasper,
Dec 29, 2019,

UNBELIVABLE SUPPORT AND MENTORS

Thank you guys for bringing me to this level after trading with you. I am following your daily analysis every day, your set ups. You are young traders but for giving away huge value strategy, support and process, is this course too cheap in comparison to others.

Keep doing a great job Martin and Luka

5 Cheers and Happy New Year

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you from both of us for your feedback.
Nika,
Luzern, Switzerland,
Dec 19, 2019,

Great content
Elitefxacademy gave me a lot of knowledge which i will never forget. Their strategy which they promote is really profitable if you stick to money management and not trade the high impact news ( they do not promote to trade the news)

If you want to learn how to trade and be profitable than i highly recommend the elitefxacademy. I took advanced course because i was a total noob and then i took also elite course which gave me the edge

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you for positive feedback.
Kaja147,
Dec 18, 2019,

Simpler is better

Elite course was great. It had lots of great content and i liked how Luka and martin taught forex in much simpler way than other courses.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback Kaja.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Dec 17, 2019,

Great experience with both coaches

I had a great experience with Luka and Martin, who are very professional and have a great market insight which they love to share with the people they mentor.
I took my course a while back when Martin and Luka only coached individually or in groups of five. As I now see they started with online education programs, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in Forex trading.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 19, 2019:
Thank you for positive words and feedback.
Vesna,
Gorenjska, Slovenia,
Nov 28, 2019,

My trading experience was awful, i was losing money constantly and than my friend told me about elite FX academy and Luka and Martin helpped me out alot. Now I can't even believe I was once losing money. It is amazing what a little help from professionals can do to improve your trading skills. Thank you guys you are amazing

Oct 10, 2019 - 5 Stars I am very satisfied with education
Outstanding experience
Learned a lot and got much needed help

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019 Thank you very much for your feedback Vesna.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Thank you for additional review Vesna :D We are glad that we helped you.
Urban,
Seliskar, Slovenia,
Nov 21, 2019,

I love it

I wish i have joined Elite before because their support, blogs, articles, course, community.. are really amazing. I also like that they are simple and not like many other traders who promote lambos, expensive villas.. etc.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback Urban.
Mark,
Terbovlje, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Get in love with your custom indicator

Heyyy, i am really happy to be a part of thia academy. I know how to trading good but I had too different results each month. Thia indicator is really good and contrable tool for rial management and not getting me greedy. Because i like to trading breaking strategy mixed with your own, your support and resistance from programme is much more clear so I can have clen entry shots. 5*:)

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback Mark.