EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Oct 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@elitefxacademy.com

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Perris CA, USA,
Oct 1, 2020,

The best course and mentors in the market

My learning curve has been reduced by years into months with the Elite course I was able to learn price action and key levels fast and understand the market on a deeper level Martin and luka are amazing mentors that have helped me when I struggled and failed my early days of trading with their strategy and support I feel confident and ready to accomplish trading milestones at first I was lost but because of Martin and Luka I had found my path and course to keep going and achieve my dreams elite Fx is life changing thank you guys !

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you, we are really happy that we can help you with our education.
Žilina, Slovakia,
Sep 13, 2020,

Elite Indicator + Elite Acadamy

As a starting(or struggling respectively) forex trader you basically have two choices - either to learn all the stuff on your own or find somebody who is really experienced in forex trading. I made a good choice and went for the second option. By choosing second option you tremendously reduce your learning curve. There are many scam courses on the internet but it's not the case here. I was fortunate enough to find this academy. Both Luka and Martin try to do their best, they reply to messages within few minutes/hours, they're very supportive and also wanna help you as best as possible. This academy basically offers you proven strategy tested by their creators for several years. All materials can be found in a private discord group. Strategy is explained by photos so it might be a problem for you if you rather prefer videos or other form of learning. However basics are required to master academy. Another great tool that comes with this course is Elite Indicator. Imagine MANUALLY calculate position size for every single trade you're gonna take. With Elite Indicator you just measure distance between entry point and potential stop loss and you're ready to go. Trust me, you're going to save a lot of time(and nerves) yourself. This academy is definitely worth your money and time. It’ll be one of the best investments you can make in your life :)

But remember - If you aren't truly dedicated to studying forex, you won't make a dime. Don’t expect to master forex overnight. Be prepared for failures. Learning forex requires time and lot of effort. That's where Luka and Martin should help you the most ;)

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Stefi, thank you for detailed review. We are very satisfied that we can help traders to become profitable! Next step is FTMO funded programme.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
May 26, 2020,

TREND IS YOUR FRIEND

Very good, simple and easy to understand trading strategy. Everything you need to know is open a trade in a tranding direction. Strategy will tell you with price action and indicator, where you are. If you are in range just wait. I wish you a lot of pipz! Have a nice day.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Bann thank you for review and i can not agree more with your headline :D
May 25, 2020,

The experience has made me feel more comfortable and supported

I wasn’t a good trader until I started talking to people I could relate to and share my experiences with. I have tried a few different trader communities before, but Elitefxacademy is the only one that felt right for me. I’m so thankful for the endless amount of support I have with every Elite trader. It’s definitely normal for a lot of people to have the same problems as me when they first start - feeling unconfident, isolated, not having enough support etc. Chatting with Elitefxacademy team has made me accomplish things I never thought I could and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you for review. We are doing our best.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
May 25, 2020,

Like indicator, strategy and trading with you guys

Indicator, strategy and trading with you guys is what I call process. I was trading with my friends together, but always same complications and I can see this was because of lack of knowledge. I hadn't told them yet about you but I will show them my results.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Nice to hear that. We are expecting your positive track record.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
May 24, 2020,

Custom indicator make sense

i love to trade with indicators like is MACD, RSI, Boligner bands, and all kinda trend indicators. But the only thing that bother me is that most indicators are legging indicators, versus Elite custom indicator, that is showing simple tools programmed in one system which is telling me breaking levels and currency powers. Easy to manage trades and find very good confirmation trades.

Thank you!
Novo mesto, Slovenia,
May 17, 2020,

Free course amazed me and give me motivation to achieve level up

I'm very precise because i'm still newbie in trading industry. So I read a book Martin wrote and applied his thoughts to my trading skills. Results are showing each week. Also mistakes I did make sense now. Martin's book really amazed me and everything he mentioned in this book is very related to my trading mistakes. Good job on your work and can't wait to get uset to elite system. I've just started learning your sytem, but can't wait to finish education and join trading room, meet members and trade together.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
We are glad to hear that you get new knowledge from our free course.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
May 13, 2020,

Trading community get me to the level i want

In my world i dont have any friend who is trading forex, so when i was looking for friends i didnt know where to go. I tried Trading view and bunch of similar platforms, where traders are sharing their ideas. Those are good, but not for a long run because all traders are looking different if you compare different analysis together. I am acknowledge and experienced trader but still prefer to trade with traders who have same system, strategy and knowledge once it come to trading. Your community can be related to some kind of hedge fund or trading floor community. I know this is virtual conversation but it doesnt matter while we trade same way.
Thank you for your support!

bizeljsko, Slovenia,
May 6, 2020,

INDICATOR is a such GOOD TOOL

Im using indicator for ast 5 onths and i proved much better perforence. Because i want to ake sure this indicator is good enough to review my results and advantages for Elitefxacademy. Everyone can try this or not, anyway Im happy to use it every day.

So to explain you y way of trading.

I am trading 5 and 15 TF entry observing 1 and 4 hour TF for my bigger picture and trending decision. My trading hours starts ostly at London session. My day ends between 6-8 hours of trading. Because is hard for e to be focused all my time in charts. I love the most daily and monthly significants, this indicator has. Next is risk manegment tool that outperform my imagination.

I had problems because I just risk more then I should. Probably I am not the only person who has the same story, when one week is great and then next week you can lose all your earnings because of greedy and hyped moments.

My conclussion to this review, is ent for everyone who is looking somenting simple. Take your time and try ondocator like i did. I found my mistakes, hope you will find yours. Now my trading entrys are accurte and risk manegment tool de my equilty stable even at moments when Im hyped to earn more money

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you fro your positive review.
Gregor,
Ormož, Slovenia,
May 2, 2020,

Many project should repeat after you

Thank you for support.I wish many project will do same way, have the same principles and support. I tryed so many different educations an pay a lot of money but your academy deserve higer rates then many projects out there. You have your only one sistem but from support perspective i am pationate because you are giving help and long term proces which is more important to me. Like Gary Vee said the most valueted think you can get from school, is every day plan, support and progressthen knowledge you can get from.

I admire EliteFXAcademy because they ring both, knowledge as a one trading sistem daily process, that will isolate traders who wanna trade for living and someone who is not for this kinda job.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you, we are doing our best to be transparent and give traders as much as we can..