EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Vienna, Austria,
Jan 13, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you guys for all of your support and dedication to teach me all steps in your trading course. Next month i will start on real account and hope to see the same results like on demo hehe. I can recommend it to everyone because when i start with the course i was total beginner. But always do your own research!

Pero,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 12, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Slovenia, Slovakia,
Dec 29, 2020,

MY TRADING STORY AND PROGRESS (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is not hard to get money from other people or any other service. It is hard to find great support and mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems all over my trading experience, about new trials of payment methods. I'm going to explain everyone here how I get to professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about strategy that comes around from "professional traders" and "signal providers". I've traded so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Lets say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last I try was when I reached out Elitefxacademy. This was early 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got courrios about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way.
I started with following sections and do my every day analysis from what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much.
I'm really thankful because you always got my "back" on the track for my progress. Its half year now from where I stared with this academy and I can say without their support I could make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practically or who knows. Now IM focused more on present an my future plans. 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy.
Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his or her problems similar.
Best regards.

5 Star Rating removed.

Two names.  Two reviews.  Both on the same day, from the same location, and with nearly identical text.  We've italicized the text overlaps.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Dec 28, 2020,

MY PROGRESS STORY (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is hard to find great support and professional mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems and progress all over my trading experience. I´m going to explain to everyone here how I get to the professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about every strategy that comes around from ''professional traders'' and ''signal providers''. I've tried so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Let's say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last try was when I reached out to Elitefxacademy. This was early year 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their suggestions at the start – how to understand their technical tools, but from my previous knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got currious about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. (Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way...).
I started with the following sections and do my everyday analysis of what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks to Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining to me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much because they're open and helpful when things got bad sometimes. It's such a normal thing when I didn't understand something and got emotional again...
I'm really thankful because you always got my ''back'' on the track for my progress. It's half-year now from where I started with this academy and I can say without their support I couldn't' make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practicality or who knows... Now I'm focused more on the present and my future plans. The 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy. Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his/her problems similar.
Best regards

5 Star Rating removed.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Dec 20, 2020,

MY LAST CHANCE AND LIFE EXPERIANCE

Elitefxacademy have really good sense of what academy should looks like. There's may educational websites and gurus who came from forex and crypto world and are promising a lot of money in a very short time. I tried this on my own. At first I thought, there should be something wrong with me, like FINANCIAL WORLD IS JUST NOT FOR ME. Later on, I started everything from the bottom line. I figured out some mistakes I did but results were not good as I expected. Suddenly I saw a promotion from Elitefxacademy where they were offering a free book. I read this book in few days and had seen myself wrong. Not totally wrong because my guilt holds around 70% and consequently everyone who taught me trading was so superficially. My rescue from all this noobish poop started when I start reading Elitefxacademy free book. Martin Mohar who is author of this book started talking about process of every trader that is needed to go through. Further more, steps in book impressed me because book is all about people connections, understanding self esteem and short step to step guide of how to become tough and successful trader. I found this book attractive. I changed my mind and join Elite trading program, because the author of this book is Martin Mohar, the CEO of Elitefxacademy. I learned from Elite trading program basic skills and core details every trader should know about, before upgrading risk management experience and self mind psychology. After finishing course sections I acknowledge designed trading system. I am currently trading with their costum system indicators and I feel great by opening any pick-up trade. Often I also like to test any other indicator, just to play with myself and trying new things. BUT I would never be able to try any other things for fun if Elitefxacademy had not taught me every trading step, that is A NEED for understanding any type of trading. No matter if I am a trading forex, cryptocurrency or stocks. To sum this up, trading with other "ELITE" people who are thinking same way as me, keeps me closer to stay with Elitefxacademy. Everyday is a good day to open and understand market, checking daily analysis and decisions with other same minded people.

Lljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 16, 2020,

Good school set-up, great, fast replys!!

It was all worth it, it gives you a full look on the market, educates you on all areas and the mentors help you all the way, even on weekend days when you are just learning. Progress depends on the individual but if you put in the work there will be visible progress in weeks. They also have a custom indicator which is dope!!!

Nov 6, 2020,

Great mentorship and support

Luka is an amazing mentor, and his strategy is so unique to say the least. I’m so grateful that he takes the time to go through charts after charts after charts with me, and sends me back his own markup of charts when my mark up is totally wrong. He is so dedicated at what he does and I have never been happier to take on this course and learn his strategy. When I told him i needed a break due to school work, he was so understanding and agreed to continue this course with me after my exams. Thank you so much Luka for what you’ve done for me, I really appreciate it.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Thank you Yiru, me and team are doing our best.
Oct 27, 2020,

EDUCATION HAS A POINT

I am aware of scammers. I spent my money for bad courses where institutions didn't know a s*** about trading, because they are selling theory and not practical examples. I know that forexpeace army is pro on their level of finding scammers, but to find the right strategy that fits to personality, depends on type of trader. I past so many courses and then i find your education here.
A word to Martin and Luka: You are showing real support, because there's not many mentors who are giving fast feedbacks and take time to explain mistakes. Thank you for support guys.
Daily routine: Discussion room with other traders is cool. Quite similar then trading view sharing ideas but with much more potential because of same minded traders who are using same strategy. Also daily suggestions are cool to watch every morning and concentrate on picked up currency pairs. My trading balance became better.
Indicator mixed to Elite system is great to save time by giving clear entries and safe risk management. Every trader should know that trading without indicators is not smart if we live in world with better options.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Jan, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Oct 26, 2020,

THIS ACADEMY IS DOPE

Your academy is freaking amazing. Many traders are selling this type of knowledge for thousands of dollars. They charge for mentoring and help (if they have), way too much. This strategy, help, constant set ups, signals, analysis... are really under priced. Because you bring the value to me, I'm giving you here 5 stars in return.

Dec 29, 2019 - 5 Stars Thank you guys for bringing me to this level after trading with you. I am following your daily analysis every day, your set ups. You are young traders but for giving away huge value strategy, support and process, is this course too cheap in comparison to others.

Keep doing a great job Martin and Luka

5 Cheers and Happy New Year

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020 Thank you from both of us for your feedback.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Gasper thank you for another feedback.
Oct 26, 2020,

YOUR RULES AND DISCIPLINE ARE STRONG

Disciplinary is a need for every trader. Good support, path, rules and education for long term successs. I was so greed before, because I didn't have the right strategy. Eventually I have started following your daily routine and got disciplined. You have my 5 star for your support and knowledge.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
First we would like to thank you for your review. Discipline is one of the major factor of successful trading.