EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Feb 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Lljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 16, 2020,

Good school set-up, great, fast replys!!

It was all worth it, it gives you a full look on the market, educates you on all areas and the mentors help you all the way, even on weekend days when you are just learning. Progress depends on the individual but if you put in the work there will be visible progress in weeks. They also have a custom indicator which is dope!!!

Thank you for feedback.
Bostjan Markic,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 1, 2019,

Good experience

I was looking for a trading strategy that works and make me some profit. I found that with Elite fx academy!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Bostjan.
Pero,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 12, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you guys for all of your support and dedication to teach me all steps in your trading course. Next month i will start on real account and hope to see the same results like on demo hehe. I can recommend it to everyone because when i start with the course i was total beginner. But always do your own research!

Thank you for feedback!
Nika_25,
Montreal, Canada,
Oct 20, 2019,

The best so far

I had a really good experience with Elite Fx Academy.
They have the knowledge to make you profitable, so far so good for me.
Thanks EliteFx!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Nika.
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 13, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you for feedback!
Mihael,
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Oct 26, 2019,

I am happy but cannot wait till I get to pro level

I love the progress you are giving to me,.
Thank you Elite support and Luka and Martin for your patience. I know that is Hard with me because I am still Young for this industry. Even if I am at university of economics, they do not teach and treat me this way like you guys. Many students do not know about forex and this is sad, because like Martin said.: Everybody should know at least investment basics to be ready for everything bad and good from businessman perspektive. I am happy to be part of elite community. This month was amazing!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Michael.
Žilina, Slovakia,
Sep 13, 2020,

Elite Indicator + Elite Acadamy

As a starting(or struggling respectively) forex trader you basically have two choices - either to learn all the stuff on your own or find somebody who is really experienced in forex trading. I made a good choice and went for the second option. By choosing second option you tremendously reduce your learning curve. There are many scam courses on the internet but it's not the case here. I was fortunate enough to find this academy. Both Luka and Martin try to do their best, they reply to messages within few minutes/hours, they're very supportive and also wanna help you as best as possible. This academy basically offers you proven strategy tested by their creators for several years. All materials can be found in a private discord group. Strategy is explained by photos so it might be a problem for you if you rather prefer videos or other form of learning. However basics are required to master academy. Another great tool that comes with this course is Elite Indicator. Imagine MANUALLY calculate position size for every single trade you're gonna take. With Elite Indicator you just measure distance between entry point and potential stop loss and you're ready to go. Trust me, you're going to save a lot of time(and nerves) yourself. This academy is definitely worth your money and time. It’ll be one of the best investments you can make in your life :)

But remember - If you aren't truly dedicated to studying forex, you won't make a dime. Don’t expect to master forex overnight. Be prepared for failures. Learning forex requires time and lot of effort. That's where Luka and Martin should help you the most ;)

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Stefi, thank you for detailed review. We are very satisfied that we can help traders to become profitable! Next step is FTMO funded programme.
Slovenia, Slovakia,
Dec 29, 2020,

MY TRADING STORY AND PROGRESS (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is not hard to get money from other people or any other service. It is hard to find great support and mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems all over my trading experience, about new trials of payment methods. I'm going to explain everyone here how I get to professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about strategy that comes around from "professional traders" and "signal providers". I've traded so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Lets say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last I try was when I reached out Elitefxacademy. This was early 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got courrios about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way.
I started with following sections and do my every day analysis from what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much.
I'm really thankful because you always got my "back" on the track for my progress. Its half year now from where I stared with this academy and I can say without their support I could make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practically or who knows. Now IM focused more on present an my future plans. 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy.
Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his or her problems similar.
Best regards.

5 Star Rating removed.

Two names.  Two reviews.  Both on the same day, from the same location, and with nearly identical text.  We've italicized the text overlaps.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 28, 2020,

MY PROGRESS STORY (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is hard to find great support and professional mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems and progress all over my trading experience. I´m going to explain to everyone here how I get to the professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about every strategy that comes around from ''professional traders'' and ''signal providers''. I've tried so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Let's say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last try was when I reached out to Elitefxacademy. This was early year 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their suggestions at the start – how to understand their technical tools, but from my previous knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got currious about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. (Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way...).
I started with the following sections and do my everyday analysis of what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks to Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining to me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much because they're open and helpful when things got bad sometimes. It's such a normal thing when I didn't understand something and got emotional again...
I'm really thankful because you always got my ''back'' on the track for my progress. It's half-year now from where I started with this academy and I can say without their support I couldn't' make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practicality or who knows... Now I'm focused more on the present and my future plans. The 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy. Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his/her problems similar.
Best regards

5 Star Rating removed.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Sep 16, 2019,

AMAZING LEARNING CURVE

I started learning from this academy 4 months ago and can only say that i am very satisfied with learning curve.
Thank you to Martin who recommended me this, because now I understand the market flow much much better. Beside forex trading I started using this buyers and sellers in cryptocurrencies as an investment, because I'm fan of that too and it helps me understand swings, dominance and psychology.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Neja.