EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Mar 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

bizeljsko, Slovenia,
May 6, 2020,

INDICATOR is a such GOOD TOOL

Im using indicator for ast 5 onths and i proved much better perforence. Because i want to ake sure this indicator is good enough to review my results and advantages for Elitefxacademy. Everyone can try this or not, anyway Im happy to use it every day.

So to explain you y way of trading.

I am trading 5 and 15 TF entry observing 1 and 4 hour TF for my bigger picture and trending decision. My trading hours starts ostly at London session. My day ends between 6-8 hours of trading. Because is hard for e to be focused all my time in charts. I love the most daily and monthly significants, this indicator has. Next is risk manegment tool that outperform my imagination.

I had problems because I just risk more then I should. Probably I am not the only person who has the same story, when one week is great and then next week you can lose all your earnings because of greedy and hyped moments.

My conclussion to this review, is ent for everyone who is looking somenting simple. Take your time and try ondocator like i did. I found my mistakes, hope you will find yours. Now my trading entrys are accurte and risk manegment tool de my equilty stable even at moments when Im hyped to earn more money

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you fro your positive review.
Gregor,
Ormož, Slovenia,
May 2, 2020,

Many project should repeat after you

Thank you for support.I wish many project will do same way, have the same principles and support. I tryed so many different educations an pay a lot of money but your academy deserve higer rates then many projects out there. You have your only one sistem but from support perspective i am pationate because you are giving help and long term proces which is more important to me. Like Gary Vee said the most valueted think you can get from school, is every day plan, support and progressthen knowledge you can get from.

I admire EliteFXAcademy because they ring both, knowledge as a one trading sistem daily process, that will isolate traders who wanna trade for living and someone who is not for this kinda job.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you, we are doing our best to be transparent and give traders as much as we can..
Apr 30, 2020,

Excellent experiance 5*

I would like to share my experiance with Elite academy. They help me with the strategy and offer me ful support which i liked the most. Tnx for everything!

Thank you very much.
Apr 19, 2020,

Outstanding

I had some knowledge but needed recap and a new, more professional strategy. Found it here with great group of guys always willing to help! Would recommend!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback.
Jani,
brežice, Slovenia,
Apr 17, 2020,

INDICATOR is my haha moment

This tool is my HAHA moment. It is so easy manage any trade. When i have to decide i'm using alarms on levels, this indicator draw. I don't have to draw analysis on tradingview anymore. This indicator is giving me enough facts for any decision. I feel cool, easy and chill while i click buy or sell

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you for review and iam happy that you are satisfied with indicator!
Ana,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Apr 2, 2020,

LOVE YOUR UPDATES AND ARGUMENTS

Hey I'm here to leave my opinion based on every trade analysis and trade discussion. Your trades are going well. But I have respect even more to someone like Martin and Luka, when you're keep updating me on changes from your predictions. So if you guys failed a trade from one way dirrection, I really like your updates in meaning ''take action'' for your responsible changing trade dirrection
I failed a trade or lost much more then I could because I was too late to prevent trade failure. After I have turned on your notifications from a discord chart, I'm not worried about loses, because you guys really take action on timing if traded pair turned its way from chosen pair.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback :D You will never missed any of our trades.
brežice, Slovenia,
Mar 31, 2020,

Great SYSTEM

All educational platforms I tried before, were good for supplying my trading knowledge. But if i compare many projects to this academy, I can say to Martin and Luka, that you understand empathy for every trader. I have big respect to someone who can make a bridge between knowledge and all time support which is equal to a good education platform.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you, we are always doing our best.
Gazz Prijon,
Jan 6, 2020,

Great service

First and foremost, i would like to express my gratitude towards Martin Mohar as one of the founders of this firm. His guidance throughout the process made me believe, that there is still hope in me finding a way in the trading bussiness. Even though i was a complete novice, this academy helped me achieve potential i never knew i had! I highly recommend.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Thank you.
Massimo,
Vrsar, Croatia,
Jan 3, 2020,

Live daily analysis are extremely useful and mentors really put so much effort in students. You were not my first educators but i think that you are the last one :D Happy to find you.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Thank you for positive feedback.
Robbie,
Geelong, Australia,
Dec 30, 2019,

Very Helpful and Knowledgeable Team

I cant recommend these guys highly enough. They really helped me out with everything i asked and made me feel as if i was worth something to them. it is obvious that they really care about being the best they can be and help support and guide you in the best direction possible. Thanks again to Martin! talk soon

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020: