WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Jan 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Established: 2016
Contact: william@wbtrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Nov 11, 2020,

Did NOT want to recommend Will but now have to!!

After seeing his strategies my first thought was bs. After being burned to say the least in the past if I’m honest with myself I’d almost talked myself out of anything to do with trading. But Will seemed like a sincere character and something about his Youtube videos got me thinking. For the price of his course which was pennies compared to the nonsense I spent £15,000 on earlier this year. I know…… I thought what the hell and bought his platinum course.

Not long later now. I’m roughly four months in and my live account is up +24%. Not huge and I thought I’d be further up by now, but after parting with a large part of my retirement funds and going all-in the gain is very significant. In fact I’ve almost paid for half of the new Jaguar I treat myself last year which is an unthinkable achievement to put it plainly. To make this amount of money by following his rules is huge. I know this sounds corny but it has had a life-changing impact for me.

I was doubtful of reviews like these but I can tell you, I doubted Will. I doubted his strategies. I didn’t even think his team were real people at first. But they are, the strategies work and the money in my account after Q1 is proof enough. If you’ve fallen into the technical analysis trap that the gurus sell you on then this is the course you’ll want to buy as soon as possible. Take my word for it. William is approachable and genuine and will change this trading landscape given time.
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2020,

What a difference it has made to my trading

Using Wills strategies has made such a difference to my trading. Beforehand my trading was all over the place but now that I have rules to follow my account is slowly growing. Just like everything in life you need to have a plan. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail
Nov 8, 2020,

Finally I am seeing profits

My story with trading begins with signal services a year back as I was looking for someone to help me gain money fast with no much effort, but unfortunately, it was completely the opposite I lost it all. There I started to learn by myself but all the complicated, indicators, trend lines support, and resistance ..etc, just held me back and I could not continue. And one day i watched one of WB trading videos and I liked the way mechanical trading works, especially that I have a 9-5 job and I just can't stay in front of the screen all day waiting for an entry.
So I decided to join WB trading and bought one strategy (Session momentum) and it was a success, and now I am trading with all WB trading strategies.

if you are hesitant to join I would recommend you to try one or two strategies. I would recommend you to start with the DAX (Price reservation) and the GBPUSD (Session momentum) strategies, as both are to the point, especially the DAX as for me it is a game-changer, as I have never seen such a smart and simple strategy like it.

I am amazed at what customer service they provide as they were extremely fast in responding to all my E-mails and questions.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Nov 3, 2020,

Solid set-up and methodical systems

My first experience of trading the markets was about 15 years ago and I ‘blew up’ an account after developing what I thought was a system. I’m not saying how big the account was or how fast it disappeared because that would be embarrassing!
On and off since then I’ve tried to increase my knowledge of trading with the stubborn thought of “If some people are making money out of this then I should be able to work out/ find a way to do it too.” Over the past 18 months I’ve bought courses from two different people. One who gave me a good grounding in trading but whose systems I found unreliable and then Will from Wbtrading who also gives you a very detailed grounding in trading and risk management but whose systems are solid.
I am trading Will’s Price Reversion system and his Session Momentum system along with a system I have developed myself. I carried out back-testing on two years of data and then followed the markets live for 12 weeks while not actually trading, during which time I saw the systems perform as they had in back-testing. I then started working on the live markets.
Since operating on the live markets I have increased my account by 16% in just over a month. I risk 0.5% of my account on each trade and spend on average only 2-3 hours a day in front of the computer trading.
Yes, this all sounds far too good to be true and I was sceptical of the reviews too but this is genuine. In fact today alone I’ve increased my account by 2.5% with less than two hours work! When I work up to a full sized account with the capital I can spare this sort of result is going to be quite literally life changing.
Is every trade a winner? NO. Is every day a winning day? NO. Is every week a winning week? NO. BUT, looking over the long term and combining more than one system to help even out the good and bad periods from each I am seeing a solid result. You do need to be very detached from the money you risk and treat this like a business. The ‘wins’ are your sales and profit while the ‘losses’ are the cost of doing business.
DON’T jump straight into trading your own money on a full size account. Back-test as much data as you can find, then follow the markets live and then use a dummy account and finally start off with the smallest trade size allowable with real money that you afford to lose.
Somewhere in the UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 30, 2020,

My WBTrading Experience -

You read a lot about that the fact that many traders lose money with various statistics being banded about of around 80-90%. I decided that the best way to avoid "gambling" is to become learn to trade properly. There are a lot of awful training offers and it is very difficult to determine which may be most suitable for you. I came across WBTrading videos and rather liked the concept of mechanical trading. I did my due diligence rather than jumping in. After a couple of months of checking, I decided to contact WBTrading and determine if they were a good fit for me. So I purchased the Platinum strategies and followed this up with 121 training.
It has now been 2 months in. I decided to test the DAX strategy first in the SIM mode but with a difference that I imagined I had a very small account. It worked very well, learnt a lot and this helped with mindset. I went live on the 1st October and was in profit by 12% by the end. As recording the trades in detail, I also found that if I had let the trades run, the results would have been double.
So in 2 months of trading (ok one was in the SIM) the results are beginning to show consistent results. I am fully aware that there can be better months and worse months but in the long term it will be profitable.
So my long term plans are to recover my initial investment and build a nice pot to generate consistently profitable income.
What I have not said is what do I think of the WBTrading team. I cant fault them. The communication is second to none. Their explanations are clear and concise. The 121 training has given me the confidence that I can continuously improve over time.
Lastly, I must mention one thing that really stood above all else. When I took the training there are a number of specially made videos to learn from. I found that there were no subtitles (I am deaf BTW if you hadn't guessed) so I wrote to William and ask if there was a way to generate them in the videos. William immediately responded, "We will sort that out for you". And true to his and his colleague, Paul, they delivered the first of 4 out of 6 batches. It is a big task for them as they are still going though the videos but it will be completed before too long.
If you are seriously thinking about becoming a trader then look at WBTrading. One little matter to take away from this it is not a get rich scheme but over time being consistent you will make serious amount of money in long term. Thank you William, Paul and Tom!
Terneuzen, Netherlands,
Oct 25, 2020,

My trading yourney and Why WBtrading

Hello everyone, im from the netherlands so forgive my spelling mistakes etc.

I want to tell you how i became into trading first.
Over a Year ago some colleague of me told me about trading and he and his brother did trading together and also helped people with trading. for a montly fee you got some lessons from them. But they only explained how tradingview worked, what support and resistence lines are and trendtrading. so when i started trading, the demo went okay. but live i lost 1200 euros in 2 days. they couldnt help me because they said that can happen during trading , no support whatsoever. i got in contact with people who also traded with them and saw a lot of people who were running negative for at least a year and still staying with them. suddenly their company name changed so i said this is enough and i quit them. but i still believed in trading.

then i found a video of WB trading. he explained in there what mechanical trading is and that a edge can take time. so i was curious and thought you know why not? so i bought his GBPUSD strategy (now called session momentum). the results where amazing. i just did backtesting so no actual trading and yeah trading takes time. my lowest month was that my account grew 2.5% my biggest 74,5% this was over the past 8 months. trading with a edge can take time but is solid.

i also asked for a personal mentor, which i got, it is a small monthly fee but i became in contact with Thomas. He and William help me with everything when i ask about trading, they do not only answer Forex questions but other means of income like Funds and stocks etc. And if you have a question they dont know the answer for, they are honest with you and just tell you that.

If you are new to trading or a little bit experienced i would really advice trading with WB trading.

Mechanical trading is based on rules and order. which is much easier to explain and learn then trend trading (which is based on feeling for what the market is gonna do and you wont have that within the first 1 or 2 years at least) or something else.

To you who is reading this, I really wish you all the best in your trading days and i hope i have convinced you to join WBtrading or buy a strategy from them.

They are honest and you can trust them.
aspen, USA,
Oct 25, 2020,

Starting my Trading hobby with WBTrading

I am a real estate developer and general contractor by day and always had interest in day trading with my propensity for numbers. With the onset of Covid-19 and the slowdown that ensued, I found that I had plenty of time on my hands for the first time in many years to pursue the trading avenue. I purged my Twitter feed and started following day traders. I setup with a trading platform, Trade Station, that a good friend of mine used for his day trading activities. I started the steep learning curve to be the best day trader I could be. In my research, feeds and searches, the WBTrading group platform kept appearing and their reviews were good so I invested the time in their first free 'class' and made the commitment by purchasing their full program to ultimately learn the 4 strategies they were promoting. The web interface was friendly, the videos were easy to follow and William is an easy listen. I started taking notes, copious notes, and found myself becoming more and more absorbed as I listened to each of the subsequent videos. Putting the concepts into practice is the challenging part. I placed my first trades in early September and after much continued study, tweaking of my approach, and continual email assistance from Paul, their Customer Success Manager, I've gotten to the point where I feel confident that within the next 90 or so days, I'll be successfully trading one of their four strategies. While I paid for all 4 up front (to make sure that I was going to be serious about my studies), I have been so focused on perfecting strategy 1 that I haven't delved into 2-4 yet. The program doesn't give you all of the answers so don't go in expecting to be handed successful trading on a silver platter. What it does is give you a foundation on which to build your own successful Edge by thoughtfully explaining terms, helping you minimize big losses while setting you up for big wins, little wins and small losses. The mechanical trading strategies they profess allow me to do my research at night, place my trades before bedtime and go about my normal contracting and real estate development businesses during the day, all the while my trades do their things without my interaction. So far, the program is as they represent and I am happy to encourage that others use it to get started successfully trading.
Deleted member 229596,
Oct 23, 2020,

Great strategies and customer service

Wbtrading provide good mechanical strategies that are simple to use.

I am currently using session momentum successfully and getting great results.

Great customer service from a really friendly team.

Oct 13, 2020 - 3 Stars Pros
1. Encourages the use of analysing data to establish and edge which has given me more insight into testing
2. Mechanical strategies easy to use and trade
3. Good customer service (although haven't tried to get a refund yet!)

Cons
1. 5m charts make it impossible to test yourself in any depth without paying for data
2. Sold as set and forget but they are not
3. Refund if not happy after six months but you have to have a trading record to show you have been using the strategies, you are not going to have this if the strategies don't perform - who would continue?
Normanton, United Kingdom,
Oct 22, 2020,

Using WBTrading

Started with Will last year and traded up to his Platinum course after running all over the place. His tutorledge is superb and he has mentored me to where I am today. On my journey to trading for a living. I cannot stress enough that you need to understand how WBTrading's edges work, manage risk management and have the psycological confidence to trade the high expectations of Will and his team. They will assist you along the way to achieving your goals and set you up for a lifetime of financial freedom trading can provide. No one said it is easy but it is rewarding in so many ways. Thanks to Will and the team at WBTrading my future has a clearer path.
Ed,
U.K., United Kingdom,
Oct 15, 2020,

Good Content and Trading Style

The content is good and covers many areas besides just the strategy rules. Overall the strategies are really good and highlight the benefit of making things simple… putting hard-work into the construction of the strategy so that you’re able to pull the trigger and walk away, a very useful approach as it can often be the management of trades which prevents long-term success. Would definitely recommend purchasing more than one strategy... personally I’d start with the HTF Bias Bar before moving on to the DAX/GBP strategies.

Would also recommend the course for those with small accounts, however I’d really recommend prioritising the consistent execution of each strategy vs attempting to maximise $$$ from the get-go (this will involve lots of work backtesting the strategy to work out what works best for your trading style). With consistent execution you can then apply for funding from firms such as FTMO... with a consistent 0.4R/day you’ll be able to bank >£3k/month with a £20k funded account.