WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Established: 2016
Contact: william@wbtrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Ed,
U.K., United Kingdom,
Oct 15, 2020,

Good Content and Trading Style

The content is good and covers many areas besides just the strategy rules. Overall the strategies are really good and highlight the benefit of making things simple… putting hard-work into the construction of the strategy so that you’re able to pull the trigger and walk away, a very useful approach as it can often be the management of trades which prevents long-term success. Would definitely recommend purchasing more than one strategy... personally I’d start with the HTF Bias Bar before moving on to the DAX/GBP strategies.

Would also recommend the course for those with small accounts, however I’d really recommend prioritising the consistent execution of each strategy vs attempting to maximise $$$ from the get-go (this will involve lots of work backtesting the strategy to work out what works best for your trading style). With consistent execution you can then apply for funding from firms such as FTMO... with a consistent 0.4R/day you’ll be able to bank >£3k/month with a £20k funded account.
Oct 13, 2020,

Pros and Cons!

Pros
1. Encourages the use of analysing data to establish and edge which has given me more insight into testing
2. Mechanical strategies easy to use and trade
3. Good customer service (although haven't tried to get a refund yet!)

Cons
1. 5m charts make it impossible to test yourself in any depth without paying for data
2. Sold as set and forget but they are not
3. Refund if not happy after six months but you have to have a trading record to show you have been using the strategies, you are not going to have this if the strategies don't perform - who would continue?

Madrid, Spain,
Oct 8, 2020,

I haven't received the free strategy

I signed up for one talk for William and the talk where he would teach some strategies. I didn't learn anything new to be honest, but it was interesting although it was cleared recorded (not live) and he spent most of the time trying to convince me about sign up and how much their users had won using his "technical strategy".

After watch the 2 hours talk I waited to get the free strategy as promised. He never gave it. Instead he sent a link for me to sign up to his course for free. In the course I was then promised that I'd get the free strategy (the same it was promised after watching the first video) after 2 days. This was last week I'm still waiting for it.

To be honest I don't know if his technical strategy works or not, however it doesn't give me a trust if I'm promised something and then is not delivered. Therefore I'm not signing up for his course as I don't trust in his course. I also feel he buys reviews...
Oct 7, 2020,

If your looking for strategies that have a clear source of edge, then look

Started trading Will's strategies earlier this year and I must say it's been great to see how simple this way of trading can be, it's already inspired me to begin back testing similar mechanical rule based strategies of my own.
Will does an excellent job of providing all the relevant information needed to not only execute the strategies as he does himself, but also to understand the concept behind them and very useful advice on trading performance.

Additionally what took me back by surprise is how responsive and helpful he is along with Paul, both before and after purchasing the strategies I have always had responses within a day maximum.
Once again, if you want to forget the hours of decision making on charts only to still be unsure if your process actually yields profits over the 100s of trades, then stop there and give this method of trading a go, nothing to loose - what's
the point learning about technical analysis/trading psychology/risk management when you still don't have the key ingredient in edge!
Furthermore, not only does Will go to great efforts to ensure you understand how to execute the trades according to the rules, he provides excellent content on issues such as risk management, broker executions, trading psychology.

Few improvements to make it 5/5:
Update the trade data monthly so we can continuously ensure we are executing perfectly and detect any possible unnoticed errors from that month. For example the GBPUSD strategy data on the course dashboard is still
only showing up to the beginning of July, but for someone going live in August it would be useful for them to see their comparison to Will's entries after 1 month.
Keep members informed by email about any updates to the strategies - every now and then I have scanned the course content again and sometimes I notice an additional video is there, it would be great to update us when a video had been rerecorded or a
new one uploaded!

Really satisfied with the service up to now.
Aldershot, United Kingdom,
Sep 24, 2020,

William has been great with support and helping as much as possible with any queries I have regarding the strategies and other things. His response time is fab and it is clear he wants to help you become a successful trader.

The course itself is very clearly laid out and easy to manage as it is developed in such way to not make the user feel overwhelmed with anything. Great content with help on mindset and trading psychology.

I have also had some experience with the Inner Circle program which provides that extra helping hand regarding a strategy and many other things. This is very flexible and can be used when required! I will be booking another session with Thomas (trader and part of Wills support services).

Great service so far.
singapore, Singapore,
Sep 24, 2020,

overpriced

i believe that the HTFBB strategy (engulfing bar) might not be as good as advertised.
according to the stats they sent me, in 2019, they made 156 trades, out of which 53 won. win ratio is 34%. risk-reward ratio of 1:2.5. so the expectancy is 0.189R.

their course is time-locked. meaning you can only access certain content after one or two days.

according to the website, it says "I also continue to offer completely free and ongoing support and coaching to the traders who join me in trading my approaches, and I make a point of following up with them to see how they’re progressing."
but this is not true as they charge 150 pounds a month for coaching.

they also have another program where they charge 6000 pounds for 6 months.

their D1 swing strategy has a win rate of about 30%.

Aug 28, 2020,

Good Learning

I have the Dax and GBPUSD strategy. I think it is simple, and clear rules to work with. Better to learn a workable strategy with someone who shows you how to stick to the rules than play around yourself.
Oslo, Norway,
Aug 11, 2020,

Great mechanical strategies

I have the DAX and GBPUSD strategies, and can recommend them especially for someone looking for mechanical strategies with an edge. Perfect for someone learning to trade profitably.
Brian,
Aug 10, 2020,

Stress Free Trading

The strategies WB trading offer are excellent.There's no ambiguity or discretion to entering a trade, the setups are either there or they aren't which makes the whole trading experience stress free.My favourite strategies are the Session Momentum and Mean Reversion.If you like trading without having to stare at a screen all day these are the ones for you.
Atlanta, USA,
Aug 10, 2020,

The BEst

I went from a zero to a hero, using William strategies over the past year. Being in the USA only issue waking up for the UK session , but it is worth the life change.

Best Strategy ever and I tried them all/ Helped me create my own system