WBTrading.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2020
William Brown

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Tom,
Mar 23, 2020,

Strongly recommended if you a struggling as a trader

I have worked with Will for just over 2 years now - starting out with a few of his strategies in early 2018, and received mentoring from Will for 18 months

Regarding some comments and reviews on the price of strategies I think that is very dependent on the circumstances of each trader, but in my situation the strategies have easily paid for themselves, so clearly 'value for money' for me.

I don't disagree with comments like ' this information could be found for free' but this is the same for every strategy - you have to be willing and able to put in the work to develop and test, and for many traders starting out developing a strategy is the first challenge.

Having discussed the strategies with other traders, to get the very best out of Will's strategies you should constantly be looking at other ways of applying the edges - so although as a standalone strategy these have been successful so far for me, the greatest benefit has been learning to apply and find edges elsewhere in the market.

Will has been an excellent mentor too, and looking at my progress over the last two years my work output and understanding of the markets have been transformed. In results and progression of my trading knowledge and confidence , working with Will has been a huge success for me

Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Mar 5, 2020,

No nonsense strategies

Have been trading William's strategies for over 16 month and took a 600gbp account to 1100gbp.
While he doesn't offer tuition, was patient and kind enough to answer my questions or explain concepts in an efficient manner.

I would recommend newer traders try the DAX or the Pound Dollar strategy.

David kenworthy,
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom,
Mar 3, 2020,

Changing the way I trade for the better

I have been with WB trading for a while now after stumbling on one of williams YouTube videos - after some further research and making contact with William I decided to get involved and I’m glad I did - William and his team are awesome , responsive, professional helpful reassuring and super friendly , after joining the platinum package I got stuck straight into the learning and in no time was up running and making some nice returns - the strategies are easy to follow and explained in detail - with help just an email away I can honesty say it’s the first time I’ve felt this confident and consistent in a long time I have no doubt I’m heading in the right direction finally - big thanks to will and his team
“ to OUR future”

North West, United Kingdom,
Mar 1, 2020,

Highly recommend

Will's really helped with my trading knowledge, as I've gone from a mentality of trying to 'feel the market out' to having the confidence to systematically execute trades using both the Dax and gbpusd strategies. Considering I had very little prior knowledge or experience with trading both tutorials are very simple to follow and trading jargon I didn't understand is explained clearly and concisely.

DAVID,
GLOUCESTERSHIRE, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

MY VIEWS ON WB TRADING

JOINED WILLIAM AND HIS TEAM A SHORT WHILE AGO AFTER RESEARCHING HIS WEBSITE AND YOU TUBE CHANEL ALONG WITH REVIEWS FROM OTHER MEMBERS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST MENTOR GROUP I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN , SIMPLE YET SUPER EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE TRAINING CONTENT AND AMAZING SUPPORT , MY RESULTS THUS FAR ARE OUTSTANDING WITH A HIGH PERCENTAGE INCREASE ON MY ACCOUNT ALREADY - CLEAR CONCISE RULES TO FOLLOW IT COULDN'T BE EASIER - I HAVE TO MENTION THE SUPPORT AGAIN AS WILLIAM AND HIS TEAM ARE RESPONSIVE, POSITIVE, FRIENDLY AND DEDICATED TO YOUR SUCCESS - HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS

West Sussex, United Kingdom,
Feb 26, 2020,

Highly recommend

Had spent a year and a half spending hours and hours trying to find a trading style and strategy that suited me and that would fit around work with not much luck, felt like I was getting nowhere and was on the verge of giving up until I came across a post on twitter that somebody had liked from WB_Trading. Best thing I ever did was click on Wills profile and looked at his website, I ended up investing in the GBPUSD and DAX Strategies, upon purchase you get sent all the info needed to trade the strategies along with trade records with all trades taken with the strategies.

This is so transparent, I backtested all the results to make sure it was all aligned with Wills results and give me the confidence in the strats. Good thing is if you havn't got the time to backtest all the trades you can just select random ones and see that the results are genuine. The strats work, the hardest part is the emotional side of it but this is why Wills mechanical strategies are so good, you just wait for the setup to form, take the trade and walk away. I will only ever trade mechanical strats from now on and am also in the process of developing my own. You can also contact Will via twitter and email with any questions(which i have done frequently the poor guy) and he will always reply promptly, he is a genuinely nice guy.

I am 10 months in to trading the strats and am consistently profitable, would highly recommend Will to anybody.

Feb 20, 2020,

A great place to start if you're struggling

Will transformed my trading approach to put it simply.

He showed me that by defining my observations into a set of mechanical rules I could test my ideas and build my own edges.

I trade my variation of the GBPUSD strategy based on what I learned from Will. I couldn't be happier that I have an approach to build and trade strategies profitably.

If you're struggling Wills' strategy is a great place to start. The support that he offers alongside should help you achieve your trading goals.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 12, 2020,

Unethical and misrepresented

I purchased the DAX and GBP strategies: definitely not worth the price. Upon inspecting the excel spreadsheets which William Brown likes to call "trade records" I realised these strategies are not at all what he describes them to be.

The DAX strategy is punted as a "set and forget' system, ideal for people with day jobs, with a setup presenting itself every day at around 7am UK time". In reality, the 7am entry will be unsuccessful in 76% of instances, and a second entry is needed to make this strategy work. The second setup can occur at any time of day, Not at all ideal for those with jobs. You would walk away after your first entry and come home to a loss, 76% of the time. If you want the strategy to render profits, you'd have to babysit a 5m chart all day to spot a second setup (after your initial loss).

The GBP strategy is a London Breakout strategy. Good luck to those who get lucky with it once or twice a week and think they're going to quit their jobs and earn a living from trading a London Breakout strategy. If trading were that simple...

The tragic aspect of William Brown's greedy approach is that once you've handed over your money, realised the "strategies" are rubbish and you can't trade them -there's nothing to use. No education, not one useful piece of insight to take along in your trading journey. You've literally wasted your money.

William Brown refused my request for a refund, refused to engage with me and blocked me from his mailing list. So I receive no updates (which I'm sure there must be by now because his DAX strategy is seriously flawed).
Perth, Australia,
Feb 11, 2020,

Simple is best and works but you need to be in control of your risk

For new or experienced traders I would highly recommend WBTrading, as the edges offered are simple to understand and implement.

Trading is a difficult business and the internet is full of chancers and scammers. William at WBTrading is not one of them. I have live traded his GBPUSD and his Dax strategies for some time now, and can confidently say that they do work as advertised.

As for any trading system, when trading these difficult markets you have to expect drawdown at times. It is unrealistic to expect to collect daily income as you would in a day job. Your equity curve will likely increase over time if you are consistent, and if you apply the strategies as instructed.

Will provides the technical tools for you to make a success of trading but YOU have to combine that with realistic risk management.

This is not a get rick quick scheme and you will have to be patient and work through frustration at times but in the end you'll be happy you did.

Feb 9, 2020,

Purchase of GBPUSD Forex Strategy

My review is also a huge thank you to Will and Paul for the support leading up to the purchase of the GBPUSD Strategy, I had a lot of questions before purchase and thank you for your patients and support, excellent customer support.
My second week now using your GBPUSD STRATEGY, and i am blown away how great it is, simple but brilliant.
My Plan is to purchase the DAX strategy next and really looking forward to it. Finally i am also more than pleased with the on going support Will and Paul give after purchase which with out doubt says a lot for how great of a business you are creating... 5 Stars from me.