WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Apr 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Established: 2016
Contact: william@wbtrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Mar 23, 2021,

To a Trader Strategy is Everything.

If you are reading this review either you have been through Will's course or you are planning to do it. Let me help you, the only reason you are at this platform is because you are looking/finding mechanism that can improve your trading. To a Trader strategy is everything and strategies cant be made inside a day or even a couple of years, they require immense amount of effort/purification and then you come out successful with a strategy.
I have learnt something in this course that in all honesty I can guarantee that I would have never learnt if I was not lucky enough. I feel lucky to have been through this course, as I believe that this course will be the missing piece of my trading success.

Mr. William has helped me develop a consistent strategy and consistent strategy reduces Risk and increases Reward, that's what trading is all about.

Mr. William Thank-You.
Dec 30, 2020,

WB Trading - The Coarse That Really Delivers!!

I started my journey trading over the last year. I purchased 3 courses, joined so many groups but could not find consistency. I would make money then lose money, basically, I was playing a guessing game, that is until I came across WB Trading on YouTube. I investigated mechanical trading, read the reviews and decided to take the plunge and purchase my fourth course, which I can honestly say it will be my last! Just from one strategy I learned, I placed small trades, just to test the waters and to my surprise, I have never seen so many numbers in green!
The course itself is very well presented and the branding reflects this. It is exceptionally simple yet powerful, it demonstrates the simplistic ease of trading. The course is basic enough for the novice trader to understand yet detailed enough for anyone to place trades with confidence. There are many aspects of the coarse that I did not expect. Apart from the obvious information you find in a trading coarse outline, WB Trading course exceeded my expectations. It included subjects on the importance of structure and consistency, collecting, building and assessing trade data as well as backtesting and so much more.
Will and his team are very professional yet warm and welcoming. Paul, who is my Customer Success Manager offers support in any aspect of my trading and is there to answer any queries I may have. WT Trading customer service is exceptionally high, responding to queries immediately, I feel as if I have embarked on a journey where I am surrounded by like-minded people who are there to nurture and help me grow into a successful trader and although I am on the other side of the world, I do not feel alone.
WB Trading Mechanical trading is the most clinical and automatic way to trade, taking the emotion out of it completely and I could not be happier. It takes all the stress out of trading and I feel I have peace of mind and can sleep better at night. If there is anyone out there who wants to get off the hamster wheel of trading, I cannot recommend enough to join WB Trading. It is only the beginning for me but already I can see my trading and mindset have changed dramatically.
Worcestershire, United Kingdom,
Dec 20, 2020,

I believe..

I do believe what they say is true.. all traders need to find a system / strategy that suits their individual personality and will fit around commitments. For me, having spent years hopping from one mentor and strategy to the next, I am so happy to have access to WB Trading with their rules based, repeatable and mechanical strategies. The support from Will and the team is always there to tap into if needed and the fact you can get checkable transparent data over a long period of time is priceless. Personally I have been trading the Session Momentum Strategy and have been lucky enough to get the new Strategy Construction Mastercless before the official launch. The information within is worth every penny in my opinion and will be something I can use for the rest of my trading career. Next year I am excited and looking forward to taking on more strategies like the Higher Timeframe Bias Bar and Price Reversion strategies as my circumstances change and i get more time at home. In summary I now truly feel I do not need to look anywhere else and have all I need to continue being a consistently profitable trader.. something I thought I would never achieve. Thank you WB Trading!
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Dec 12, 2020,

Thorough explanations backed up by real data

The information in the courses are clearly laid out in videos with thorough explanations. The strategies have a proven edge over the market which is clearly backed up by real data that I have verified for myself. There is also access to support whenever needed, which helps to make sure I have understood everything properly and to discuss how to tailor the strategies to achieve my goals.
Nov 11, 2020,

Did NOT want to recommend Will but now have to!!

After seeing his strategies my first thought was bs. After being burned to say the least in the past if I’m honest with myself I’d almost talked myself out of anything to do with trading. But Will seemed like a sincere character and something about his Youtube videos got me thinking. For the price of his course which was pennies compared to the nonsense I spent £15,000 on earlier this year. I know…… I thought what the hell and bought his platinum course.

Not long later now. I’m roughly four months in and my live account is up +24%. Not huge and I thought I’d be further up by now, but after parting with a large part of my retirement funds and going all-in the gain is very significant. In fact I’ve almost paid for half of the new Jaguar I treat myself last year which is an unthinkable achievement to put it plainly. To make this amount of money by following his rules is huge. I know this sounds corny but it has had a life-changing impact for me.

I was doubtful of reviews like these but I can tell you, I doubted Will. I doubted his strategies. I didn’t even think his team were real people at first. But they are, the strategies work and the money in my account after Q1 is proof enough. If you’ve fallen into the technical analysis trap that the gurus sell you on then this is the course you’ll want to buy as soon as possible. Take my word for it. William is approachable and genuine and will change this trading landscape given time.
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2020,

What a difference it has made to my trading

Using Wills strategies has made such a difference to my trading. Beforehand my trading was all over the place but now that I have rules to follow my account is slowly growing. Just like everything in life you need to have a plan. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail
Nov 8, 2020,

Finally I am seeing profits

My story with trading begins with signal services a year back as I was looking for someone to help me gain money fast with no much effort, but unfortunately, it was completely the opposite I lost it all. There I started to learn by myself but all the complicated, indicators, trend lines support, and resistance ..etc, just held me back and I could not continue. And one day i watched one of WB trading videos and I liked the way mechanical trading works, especially that I have a 9-5 job and I just can't stay in front of the screen all day waiting for an entry.
So I decided to join WB trading and bought one strategy (Session momentum) and it was a success, and now I am trading with all WB trading strategies.

if you are hesitant to join I would recommend you to try one or two strategies. I would recommend you to start with the DAX (Price reservation) and the GBPUSD (Session momentum) strategies, as both are to the point, especially the DAX as for me it is a game-changer, as I have never seen such a smart and simple strategy like it.

I am amazed at what customer service they provide as they were extremely fast in responding to all my E-mails and questions.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Nov 3, 2020,

Solid set-up and methodical systems

My first experience of trading the markets was about 15 years ago and I ‘blew up’ an account after developing what I thought was a system. I’m not saying how big the account was or how fast it disappeared because that would be embarrassing!
On and off since then I’ve tried to increase my knowledge of trading with the stubborn thought of “If some people are making money out of this then I should be able to work out/ find a way to do it too.” Over the past 18 months I’ve bought courses from two different people. One who gave me a good grounding in trading but whose systems I found unreliable and then Will from Wbtrading who also gives you a very detailed grounding in trading and risk management but whose systems are solid.
I am trading Will’s Price Reversion system and his Session Momentum system along with a system I have developed myself. I carried out back-testing on two years of data and then followed the markets live for 12 weeks while not actually trading, during which time I saw the systems perform as they had in back-testing. I then started working on the live markets.
Since operating on the live markets I have increased my account by 16% in just over a month. I risk 0.5% of my account on each trade and spend on average only 2-3 hours a day in front of the computer trading.
Yes, this all sounds far too good to be true and I was sceptical of the reviews too but this is genuine. In fact today alone I’ve increased my account by 2.5% with less than two hours work! When I work up to a full sized account with the capital I can spare this sort of result is going to be quite literally life changing.
Is every trade a winner? NO. Is every day a winning day? NO. Is every week a winning week? NO. BUT, looking over the long term and combining more than one system to help even out the good and bad periods from each I am seeing a solid result. You do need to be very detached from the money you risk and treat this like a business. The ‘wins’ are your sales and profit while the ‘losses’ are the cost of doing business.
DON’T jump straight into trading your own money on a full size account. Back-test as much data as you can find, then follow the markets live and then use a dummy account and finally start off with the smallest trade size allowable with real money that you afford to lose.
Somewhere in the UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 30, 2020,

My WBTrading Experience -

You read a lot about that the fact that many traders lose money with various statistics being banded about of around 80-90%. I decided that the best way to avoid "gambling" is to become learn to trade properly. There are a lot of awful training offers and it is very difficult to determine which may be most suitable for you. I came across WBTrading videos and rather liked the concept of mechanical trading. I did my due diligence rather than jumping in. After a couple of months of checking, I decided to contact WBTrading and determine if they were a good fit for me. So I purchased the Platinum strategies and followed this up with 121 training.
It has now been 2 months in. I decided to test the DAX strategy first in the SIM mode but with a difference that I imagined I had a very small account. It worked very well, learnt a lot and this helped with mindset. I went live on the 1st October and was in profit by 12% by the end. As recording the trades in detail, I also found that if I had let the trades run, the results would have been double.
So in 2 months of trading (ok one was in the SIM) the results are beginning to show consistent results. I am fully aware that there can be better months and worse months but in the long term it will be profitable.
So my long term plans are to recover my initial investment and build a nice pot to generate consistently profitable income.
What I have not said is what do I think of the WBTrading team. I cant fault them. The communication is second to none. Their explanations are clear and concise. The 121 training has given me the confidence that I can continuously improve over time.
Lastly, I must mention one thing that really stood above all else. When I took the training there are a number of specially made videos to learn from. I found that there were no subtitles (I am deaf BTW if you hadn't guessed) so I wrote to William and ask if there was a way to generate them in the videos. William immediately responded, "We will sort that out for you". And true to his and his colleague, Paul, they delivered the first of 4 out of 6 batches. It is a big task for them as they are still going though the videos but it will be completed before too long.
If you are seriously thinking about becoming a trader then look at WBTrading. One little matter to take away from this it is not a get rich scheme but over time being consistent you will make serious amount of money in long term. Thank you William, Paul and Tom!
Terneuzen, Netherlands,
Oct 25, 2020,

My trading yourney and Why WBtrading

Hello everyone, im from the netherlands so forgive my spelling mistakes etc.

I want to tell you how i became into trading first.
Over a Year ago some colleague of me told me about trading and he and his brother did trading together and also helped people with trading. for a montly fee you got some lessons from them. But they only explained how tradingview worked, what support and resistence lines are and trendtrading. so when i started trading, the demo went okay. but live i lost 1200 euros in 2 days. they couldnt help me because they said that can happen during trading , no support whatsoever. i got in contact with people who also traded with them and saw a lot of people who were running negative for at least a year and still staying with them. suddenly their company name changed so i said this is enough and i quit them. but i still believed in trading.

then i found a video of WB trading. he explained in there what mechanical trading is and that a edge can take time. so i was curious and thought you know why not? so i bought his GBPUSD strategy (now called session momentum). the results where amazing. i just did backtesting so no actual trading and yeah trading takes time. my lowest month was that my account grew 2.5% my biggest 74,5% this was over the past 8 months. trading with a edge can take time but is solid.

i also asked for a personal mentor, which i got, it is a small monthly fee but i became in contact with Thomas. He and William help me with everything when i ask about trading, they do not only answer Forex questions but other means of income like Funds and stocks etc. And if you have a question they dont know the answer for, they are honest with you and just tell you that.

If you are new to trading or a little bit experienced i would really advice trading with WB trading.

Mechanical trading is based on rules and order. which is much easier to explain and learn then trend trading (which is based on feeling for what the market is gonna do and you wont have that within the first 1 or 2 years at least) or something else.

To you who is reading this, I really wish you all the best in your trading days and i hope i have convinced you to join WBtrading or buy a strategy from them.

They are honest and you can trust them.