WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Aug 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Brian,
Aug 10, 2020,

Stress Free Trading

The strategies WB trading offer are excellent.There's no ambiguity or discretion to entering a trade, the setups are either there or they aren't which makes the whole trading experience stress free.My favourite strategies are the Session Momentum and Mean Reversion.If you like trading without having to stare at a screen all day these are the ones for you.

Atlanta, USA,
Aug 10, 2020,

The BEst

I went from a zero to a hero, using William strategies over the past year. Being in the USA only issue waking up for the UK session , but it is worth the life change.

Best Strategy ever and I tried them all/ Helped me create my own system

Altrincham, United Kingdom,
Aug 4, 2020,

Easy Decisions

If you struggle with trading systems which require you to use your discretion like me, then these WB Trading systems are great to use. You set the trades if conditions are met, and you can get on with your day. No discretion or judgement required as the trades either meet the criteria or they don't. A much less stressful way to trade. I have been using GPB USD and Dax strategies and find them so much easier than other systems I have tried.

Östergötland, Sweden,
Aug 4, 2020,

Lifechanging opportunity

Struggle with my trading for a couple of years before I came across WB-trading. Now I have been trading with WBT for about 2 year and have never looked back. Started of with DAX and GBPUSD and forwardtested it for about 3 month to gain confidence and learn the system. The strategies is so easy to learn, mechanical trading is the way to go.

Will and his team is ALWAYS, and I really mean ALWAYS there to answer your questions almost at anytime of day.

Recently I bought D1 swing and Higher timeframe Bias bar strategy and I am sure they will add a lot of value in my trading.

I highly recomend WB-Trading if you struggle to gain profitability

Stockholm, Sweden,
Aug 3, 2020,

WB Trading are doing really great stuff

WB Trading are doing really great stuff. They showed me how you can trade simple and profitable by only follow a few rules and strategies.
The time with Will as a mentor has been really nice. Felt really good to get answers on my beginner questions. That's something that makes you grow so much faster.
WBTrading have always answered my questions, almost directly, with a full and long answer.
I'm recommending WB Trading for both beginners and professional traders. The platform that you get is awesome! They provide excels, documents and texts/books for you to dig into.
For me: Trading is so much more than I taught. Stuff that you have to understand and implement, and WBTrading makes it sooo much easier. Having them beside me feels really nice!

Jun 1, 2020 - 5 Stars WBTrading is great. They thaught me how to be profitable just by following a few rules. I recommend WBTrading to all who wants to start with trading. It's so easy for a beginner like me :)

Middle Earth, United Kingdom,
Jul 28, 2020,

Must be Paying for Fake Reviews

Too many 5 star reviews for a start. As someone who has bought and used one of the strategies and had conversations with others that have bought other strategies this is a scam. For a start which pro traders do you know that trade off of 5 minute charts?

Second the GBPUSD is nothing more than the London daybreak strategy, widely used, freely available and if you trade according to the rules you don't even have any confluences to confirm your entry.

This 'William Brown' has come to my attention again as I now see he is advertising on YT, checked the T's and C's and looked up WB Trading Ltd (reg no: 05703518). On companies house the company is voluntarily dissolved as of June 2018 so isn't even trading so using 'WB Trading Ltd' on the website isn't just misleading its actually illegal under UK law.

Save your money, avoid!

Nov 13, 2019 - 2 Stars Reading Conor's post where he mentions that these strategies are available for free thought I would do a quick search. Certainly for the one I have (GBPUSD) a literally 2 minute Google found this https://forextradingstrategies4u.com/breakout-forex-trading-strategy-for-gbpusd/ which is essentially the same strategy except WB Trading strategy times have been changed to suit the UK market. In fact WB doesn't even have the higher TF, it just mentions looking at the 5 minute TF.

I purchased the GBPUSD and I think its really a coin flip. I was up and now I'm down having done over 100 trades. There's no real pattern to be able to predict the movement. Alarm bells should have rung really when it mentioned 5 minute TF as pro's typically trade the daily or higher with perhaps looking for entries on the 4H.

My advice save your money.

dublin, Ireland,
Jul 21, 2020,

great guys

The 2 guys are great to work with, very polite and helpfull.
They have great methods to learn and will suit any potential trader.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 21, 2020,

Awesome

Excellent set and forget strategies, different and methodical way of trading these markets. I highly recommend joining the WB Trading community.

John Line,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 1, 2020,

Trading made simple

Awesome content and outstanding customer service from Will and Paul.
Wills teaching style is so effective because he keeps things simple and easy to follow.
After trying trading on and off for around the last 15 years, running through Will’s strategy material has really helped something click into place for me. I finally fully understand the importance of Edge, discipline and Risk Management.
For the first time, making a sustainable income through trading finally feels achievable!

Adam,
Wexford, Ireland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Trading made easy and profitable

I purchased Williams platinum package four months ago and it has been the best decision I've made in regards to my trading career. His strategys are simple to use and profitable. There are a lot of courses available on the Internet and free content on YouTube and its very easy to overwhelm yourself with to much information. This is exactly what happened to me and I ended up wasting a load of time and not getting anywhere. Then taking William's course and having support from William and Paul I am very happy to say that those stressful days of getting no where are over. And I am looking forward to a long a profitable career. If there is anyone thinking about buying any of Williams courses it will be the best thing you can do for your trading and they are there to help you whenever you need it.