WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Jul 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

John Line,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 1, 2020,

Trading made simple

Awesome content and outstanding customer service from Will and Paul.
Wills teaching style is so effective because he keeps things simple and easy to follow.
After trying trading on and off for around the last 15 years, running through Will’s strategy material has really helped something click into place for me. I finally fully understand the importance of Edge, discipline and Risk Management.
For the first time, making a sustainable income through trading finally feels achievable!

Adam,
Wexford, Ireland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Trading made easy and profitable

I purchased Williams platinum package four months ago and it has been the best decision I've made in regards to my trading career. His strategys are simple to use and profitable. There are a lot of courses available on the Internet and free content on YouTube and its very easy to overwhelm yourself with to much information. This is exactly what happened to me and I ended up wasting a load of time and not getting anywhere. Then taking William's course and having support from William and Paul I am very happy to say that those stressful days of getting no where are over. And I am looking forward to a long a profitable career. If there is anyone thinking about buying any of Williams courses it will be the best thing you can do for your trading and they are there to help you whenever you need it.

Reading, United Kingdom,
Jun 16, 2020,

So far, my experience with both William and his course has been great!!

I have been trading using Williams Strategies for the past month. I have bought all his strategies and have been trading daily. So far the data provided with the course does back the fact that his edges do work. His strategies are very easy to follow and have set rules to adhere to so makes trading super easy for anyone. I have only made around 2-3% gain on my account so far but as I said earlier, I have only been trading using his strategies for only a month. When the wins come they definitely account for all the small losses you make. Will increase the stars on this review when I can make consistent profitability. Another thing I would like to point out is that he's a very polite and a down to earth individual and gives me the impression that he's one of the few traders you can actually trust out there. Overall, definitely would recommend.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jun 8, 2020,

Easy to implement and very effective!

William’s GBPUSD strategy is excellent. It is a simple concept that does not require hours of analysis or countless indicators. It can very easily be implemented even around a busy lifestyle. The fact that its simple makes it a lot easier to stick to. In addition to the simplicity its highly profitable provided one sticks to the rules!

Antoine Bedewi,
Jun 4, 2020,

The keys to your financial future

WBTrading can offer you a set of keys to your financial future, if you have the determination to use them. I have tried 2 of strategies on offer, the GBPUSD and HTF Bias Bar strategies, and I carefully backtested them myself going 2 years back before committing real money. You don't actually have to do this as Will provides his own data with his strategies, but it's a useful exercise and it helped me to better understand a strategy before diving in.
In my opinion, the strategies work and they are definiteyl profitable over a large sample size. The system is clear and all you have to do is follow the rules. If you have the determination to stick with the plan and focus on the long term, you will make money.
Will's email support is outstanding. He and his team are quick to respond, helpful and they really want you to succeed too. Will also took the time to answer some email questions of mine before I placed an order, which I found very reassuring.

Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 1, 2020,

WBTrading is amazing!

WBTrading is great. They thaught me how to be profitable just by following a few rules. I recommend WBTrading to all who wants to start with trading. It's so easy for a beginner like me :)

Lancashire, United Kingdom,
May 22, 2020,

Just what I needed

About 4 months ago I started getting into Forex, just after Christmas, I made the rookie mistake of following Instagram signal providers toting the line “copy and paste our signals, make between £20 - £200 a day”. I thought signal providers was the way to go, but clearly not, I burned my account of £500.

After that experience I decided that I wanted to learn more about Forex Trading and find out how to become successful at it, so I started searching for Forex courses, strategies and watching Youtube videos

I saw a couple of Will’s videos on Youtube, I saw the success of his students and his strategies, his relaxed, patient and methodical ‘edge over the markets’ approach to trading really rang home to me and I knew that I wanted to sign up for his courses, so that’s what I did

I’ve got all his strategies, I use the GBPUSD, Higher Timeframe and Dax strategy, the Higher Timeframe being my favourite and I also have a monthly call with Tom who’s one of the coaches that’s helping me with my trading

I’ve been trading all the 3 strategies for just over 2 weeks now and I’m steadily growing my account

I love that I can place my trades first thing in the morning and then a few more in the evening if I see some good setups

Taking these courses and learning these strategies has given me loads of confidence and consistency in my trading, the strategies are simple and effective, and having the coaching with Tom really helps with your mindset because you know you have someone to go to with questions if you need any support

I’m really looking forward to the future with these strategies and I now know that when you have a few solid strategies to trade with coupled with the support and guidance you need, it really does help you to take a lot of emotion and impulsiveness out if the equation which I suffered with previously

It’s been a gamer changer and a mindset changer over these past few weeks, If you’re looking for the best start possible, look no further than Will’s courses

Mike,
Cardiff, United Kingdom,
May 19, 2020,

Profitable, disciplined trading

Been using Wills strategies for about 9 months with real trading and numerous back tests and I can 100% say without a doubt that they work and with commitment and discipline you can become profitable with his strategies. His team is easy to speak to, they get back to my messages quickly and they are very personable and friendly. Defo recommend!

Stevenage, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2020,

I first came across Will and his simple but effective Strategies in late 2019 and was blown away by his method of trading. After following Will for two months i decided to jump in and purchase the GBP/USD strategy!
This is after years of trying and failing by myself at trading, but Wills Strategy just simplified everything for me and made me realise that you don't have to just sit at the screen for hours on end waiting for setups to occur. Totally changed the way i look at trading!
After success with the GBP/USD i now have all 4 of Wills mechanical strategies and this past week i increased my account size by 8.8R. Incredible!! (I work full-time as well)
This year is going to be big for me and i cant thank Will and his team enough and i'm looking forward to carrying on learning and trading with Will.
Anyone sitting on the fence i would highly recommend just jumping in and going for it, it could change your life!

Steve,
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2020,

Fantastic material and customer service

I started dabbling with FOREX trading last Monday, exactly 7 days ago. I had some initial wins on day 1, and then lost those winnings on day 2. By Wednesday my social media feeds were littered with adverts of FOREX cowboys standing in front of mansions or on ski slopes, offering FOREX courses.

Instead I went to youtube and came across Will. He sounded intelligent, highly competent, and non salesy. I read every single one of the WB Trading Trust Pilot reviews that preceded this one and the overwhelming balance was favourable. I emailed Will directly with a question, and he responded within a couple of hours, which gave me some assurance that there was going to be some real customer service with the products. So I decided to buy the platinum course, safe in the knowledge a money back guarantee was being offered. When you make the purchase you are given access to a series of short videos where Will explains everything you need to know, from core trading concepts around risk to specific rules for his winning strategies. He says in one video that it took hundreds of hours to put the course together and this is totally evident, the level of information, the example trades and charts he displays, the annotations, the explanations, its so comprehensive and presented factually and professionally. Any questions, just email Will and Paul his colleague and they will come right back to you. I spent the weekend trying to go through as much of the material as I could and by Monday morning I was raring to go. I deployed 2 of his 4 strategies and ended the day with a 9% return on my starting pot. Day 2 (today) I had a loss on one trade, but a big win on another, and because I had managed the risk on the first losing trade my overall performance for the day was a further 17% growth on my pot. I am fully aware I've had a slightly lucky start and I will have lots of days with no winning trades, but as Will keeps repeating in his videos, you need to take a long term view, deploy the strategies and know that statistically you will always be up if you consistently follow the rules of the strategies when trading. 5 stars. I'm not looking back.