WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Sep 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Established: 2016
Contact: william@wbtrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Gail,
Sussex, United Kingdom,
Sep 23, 2021,

So pleased I joined WB Trading

After many scams and rip off companies, I found WB Trading. Although dubious at first, I can now comfortably say I am so pleased I invested in the course. Super, informative course. Easy to digest as it's been designed in clever little chunks. So now my trading career is heading in the right direction and all thanks to WB. Lots to learn yet, but am confident that with WB's support that is always available, I will succeed. I look forward to long successful trading career. Big big thank you WB Trading.

Olongapo City, Philippines,
Sep 19, 2021,

WB Trading: THE FUTURE IS HERE!

When I heard about trading such as the stock market and cryptocurrency, I abruptly entered it without anything on my mind. I don’t have the knowledge, the skills, or ideas of what must I possess to gain rather than losing a lot, I simply go with what is trending. Thus, as time passes by, I haven’t seen any progress on my little invested experiment. It’s frustrating. I have no success with random clicking and guessing on how the markets run, of what do those candle-shaped illustrations of movement mean --- although I tried watching several videos, to be fair. I mean, do I even have a future with trading when all I see is a continuous loss?

So, I decided to stop. It wasn’t a good experience at all.

I went on seeking more information, and some designed courses on what to follow. There I stumble upon the beauty of mechanical trading, and how it will work for me. Honestly speaking, I am not well-acquainted with that type of trading not until I found WB Trading and got myself enrolled in the programme. As I go along with the courses, I thought to myself that this is what I have been looking for, a calculated risk.

As I still considered myself a beginner, I can only take minimal risks as much as possible. I must say that I learned numerous things from all the self-paced videos in the program. I find it so informative, especially with all the real-life examples like how every casino manages to give free foods, services, etc., to their clients only to know that these are all part of their winning edge. Mind blown. Further, I also love the generosity of the program for the fact that there are downloadable forms such as how to construct an edge and trade record.

Looking forward to what the future holds, I will say that I am lucky enough to come across this platform. As I plan to retire early and become a great trader someday, I learned that one must create a winning strategy, an own edge, to slowly reach such goals. The pieces of information that I get hold of today will be the key to tomorrow’s success. I would love to achieve what the WB Trading team has achieved and share the beauty of mechanical trading with the world.

Sep 9, 2021,

THE TRUTH for SUCCESSFUL TRADING

YES! I am happy to share with you my story .3 years ago i started to wire myself with all kind of information regarding trading without to have the right knowledge. i prefer to say i am new in trading . After being scammed and becoming sceptic about what is the truth about this business i decided to let go what i know ,the bad experience ,and to start a new beginning. From where to start , where i can find the genuine support to give me clarity was my uncertainty . I started to get involved in other course but all the indicators, trend lines support, and resistance ..etc, just held me back and I could not continue, was too complicated . I needed someone with a simple strategy that I can apply and walk away. I came across WBTrading videos and rather liked the concept of mechanical trading what is based on rules and order, which is much easier to explain and learn then trend trading. Here it is what i wanted simple strategy and support. I am very gratfull for William and his incredible team, for support and the well structured course they have put together. i don't have enough word to describe how happy i am in this journey knowing i have the perfect resource to go through the PROCESS which I ASSUMED to reach my goal for my abundant and happy life.
I am happy to do what i love!
Annie

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 29, 2021,

This is exactly what I was looking for... Awesome!

Well, my past trading experience coming into William's course was little. Albeit I did a few courses in the past and I was always lost in the dark overall. Nothing of true value ever delivered. Like William said somewhere else online, I just didn't trust in my ability to make predictions based on news that constantly changes, and so on. And I've not ever traded mechanically before. But, now I can see what was wrong all along.

Making money out of money is really a matter of choice for me now. Insane to say I know. The rules and no analysis have helped me so much and just make sense. Just practical and proven. I follow all the rules for the strategies and I really love the honesty throughout the course. If you're thinking about doing it then just go for it!

Mackay, Australia,
Aug 18, 2021,

I have seen a lot of scams

I have reseach a lot of scam business online. This is definitely not one.
I have been a social trader for 2 years but couldn't seems to get it right. Tried all the tricks but none worked. I needed someone with a simple strategy that I can apply and walk away. WB trading was easy to understand and I could see results straight away. They cover all the bases and have a great support structure and quick response. They don't just give you the strategies but tell you how they work which gives you the Edge! Give it a go.

IST, Turkey,
Aug 7, 2021,

My review about WBTrading

I'd been seeking for a trading technique that didn't require any personal input, and I've eventually found one with WB Trading.
I effectively implemented all four trading methods, including backtesting the data. Although it is true that the techniques may not work, I have discovered that with dedication and perseverance, the results always arrive.
This program is one-of-a-kind. First, the delivery is straightforward to grasp, and following through is made easier by the films' short length and realistic examples. The majority of the programs I've viewed include lengthy videos. The software IS VALID for the price. This program has fundamentally altered my way of thinking, allowing me to no longer base my trading decisions on emotions and desire for huge profits.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Aug 4, 2021,

I was now aware of the R Principle which I have found to be a better way

As a new trader, I was seeking to grasp the idea of trading, and draw a line between trading and investing. Further, I wanted to learn the basics of trading in a deeper understanding in simple terms. I was looking for something easy to understand, together with realising the facts that I will be good to go with when beginning to trade. I was having trouble trading successfully, but now I’ve realised what I was missing. An edge and rules! My favourite part was obviously the mechanical strategies. Game changer. Removing emotion was the key for me. Helpful beyond words since I’ve seen most of my trading friends revenging on what they lost, and hopping from one strategy to another, what I have learned is a common mistake termed strategy hopping.

This program is a unique one. First, the delivery is simple to understand, and following through is easier since the videos are short and have relatable examples. Most programs I’ve seen out there have long videos. The program IS worth the fee. This program has changed my way of thinking, majorly by not basing my trading decisions on emotions and greed for high returns. A strategy, I have come to realise, is very important. One vital thing I’ve learned is managing my risks when trading. I thought being a successful trader is by not making losses but now realised that a successful trader should try to minimise risks. The 1% Rule will come in very handy for me.

I’ve learned to be systematic. I was aware of the “R Principle” which I have found to be a better way to quantify my trades. This will help me not only to focus on winnings but also consider the losses I’ve made and know my true position after a trade. The mechanical strategy has interested me a lot. Together with other strategies I am planning to take on the Platinum Program, I think combining the strategies will make me a logical and focused trader.

Byblos lebanon, Lebanon,
Jul 30, 2021,

The best of trading courses

First of all i saw the ad of this company and i wanted to have a small project to work on aside my daily job with a company based in UK, so this is why i enrolled.

To move on the topic which i was waiting to be here writing for you, the R part of the program and the risk reward where my favourite part for me and i really appreciate that you are talking about the risk, the course for beginners is the best course i have ever read. Back to 2015 when i started trading i didn’t have this knowledge and i wish i had this course before so i could save some money but unfortunately i had to lose some to learn by myself and create my own strategy. As i said about the difference before i need to add something small but this is really added up value to this course considering my thought.

The program is different because of two things first the risk reward well explained so people don’t fall in those mistakes, second all beginners courses start by silly stuff that needs to be added later like rubbish technical analysis, personally i do believe in technical analysis but not to teach it from the beginning there are a lot of ideas and information that needs to be before technical analysis and in your course everything needed in the beginning are included and the mechanical rules to follow are critical.

This course reminded me of myself before and i believe that beginners will highly benefit from the knowledge inside. And I made a lot using the strategies so thank you. And those videos reminded me to be more disciplined and the motivation part about when people lose motivation and same time sometimes they gain a lot of motivation which leads to some losses has helped me a little bit to focus more on being always myself and never change attitude .

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Jul 27, 2021,

Worth every penny!!

I got the program because I am a relative beginner in mechanical trading and wanted to improve my skills. I was looking for information on how to glue everything together. A lot of this was quite new to me but I learnt the importance of using risk management in the process as well as the triggers that get you in to the trades which no one ever taught me before. That’s number one and the impact has been a huge.

The whole course has changed my perspective on trying to trade using my emotions too. No more! I now have a different overview on what trading is all about risk and reward wise and it shows in my pnl.

I didn’t know that rules existed like this even existed. I thought that the analysis was the only way and it was really getting to me. To gain profits in the long run it is important to develop a long term strategy with rules to follow. Big thumbs up to wb trading for getting me trading back on track!

philippines, Philippines,
Jul 27, 2021,

A great course for a beginner to transform into a disciplined and profitabl

I bought this because I wanted to take my trading seriously finally. I also wanted to learn the basic trading strategies using these rules for me to start trading on my own without technicals. The best thing in this for me was not needing to mix my emotions when trading and only follow set of rules. Which actually work! This one is a full course compared to other which just shows certain part of knowledge for your trading journey. It taught me to be more disciplined and follow certain rules again and again. Setting rules for profitable trading. The calls they do are great too!