Vload Review

1.577 • 14 REVIEWS
Global Primex Limited Global Primex Sp. z o.o. Global Primex llc
Updated: Nov 21, 2022
Visit site
VLOAD is a cash voucher payment method used for deposits and withdrawals by numerous brokers and online merchants.

Related sites include GlobalPrimex.com, GlobalPrimex.mu, GlobalPrimex.mx, Sharin.Global.

Vload
1.577 • 14 REVIEWS

Malta, Malta,
May 5, 2022,

SCAM

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
SCAMMER! I've bought a voucher though VLOAD (that now is PAYREDEEM) both owned by GLOBALPRIMEX. I've asked the cashout (withdrawal) but they don't WANT to refound me claming that they not accept my bank accounts (4 different bank accounts) includeed the same bank used to buy their voucher. It's a clear way to collect money scamming people. I'm not an unexperienced user.
Reply by jmalach submitted Aug 23, 2022:
Hello Stefx News,

If you want to cash out your funds, you'll need to provide a few additional documents which were not needed during purchase. We abide by different KYC rules for purchase of eVouchers and for withdrawal of your funds. Please get in touch with customer service if you were unable to solve your issue.

VLoad never withholds user's funds in case of withdrawals, and even in cases where you would like to return your unspent eVouchers.

st louis, USA,
Sep 1, 2021,

Can I give 0 stars?

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I want to say I ANNOYED I am with this company. But first, I want to say that I have done A LOT of business with them. I have transferred A LOT of money both back and forth with them. I never had any issues. Whats my problem now? Well a couple of things. Currently they dont accept VISA anymore. At first it started by my money transfers failing and getting canceled. But of course you dont get told why unless you contact that support. Which is poop. They need to inform me. Well it started out that way and support telling me they were having trouble getting THEIR bank to authorize MY Visa payments to them. Whatever that means. They just kept telling me to keep trying. Eventually it did work. But now it doesnt work at all. And its very suspicious after the reason they gave me before. They also changed the message a bunch of times when trying to use VISA from please try again later, to temporarily out of service, to finally they just dont accept it. Like... why? What happened that they cannot accept it anymore? Why was their bank supposedly not wanting to approve a reputable bank transfer from the US? Are they involved in some sort of fraud? This was the easiest and fastest way to get money to my forex broker and now they have greatly inconvenienced me. I now need to look into other ways to transfer this. If they fix it.... can I even trust them anymore? Its such a suspicious circumstance.

I also hold the highest teir level to transfer the highest amounts. MANNNNNNNNN was that a nightmare to setup with these guys. I started the chat... but then had to go to sleep cause I had to work. SO my wife took over the chat to help me out getting documents approved that they kept rejecting FOR NO REASON. When I woke up MY WIFE WAS STILL at it with them. Took her 8 HOURS!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?! These were PERFECT documents. The EXACT ones that they asked for. But they ALWAYS found something wrong with them. Eventually... 8 hours later they approved me. WITH THE SAME unchanged documents. That were magically fixed? Who knows.

VERY unprofessional.

If they do not fix VISA, I will leave and never be a returning customer. They made a lot of money off of me too.
Mike C
CA, USA,
Apr 27, 2021,

Deceptive website. Don't bother with them.

Do not, under any circumstances use this company. Their website is fraudulent and misleading. After going through all the necessary steps to qualify for Tier 2 I was able to use it once or twice, but that was it. There was supposed to be a 25k yearly limit, which I was nowhere near close to when attempting to use it again. They made me go through all of the tier 3 steps, sending over extensive personal information including 6 months worth of financial statements, then put me on hold for a week while their department reviewed them only to come back with a generic message that I can no longer use their services. Chat support was completely useless and rude with canned responses which never addressed my questions. After they had me upload document after document, I kept asking how much more they are going to want without getting an answer. Now these folks have all my financial information, I don't have access to their service, and I'm concerned they are a fraud outfit. After all, their website is deceptive since they refused to honor me as a tier 2 customer after qualifying and using it once or twice.
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello Mike C,

Since you did not provide much identifiable information, we cannot find your particular case. Sometimes our representatives have to gather information first and, only after further analysis, can determine if you can fully use our services. All the information you have provided is stored with the strictest payment card industry data security standards, and never shared with 3rd parties. Please note that we do not, under any circumstances, engage in fraudulent activities.

I
United States, Uganda,
Feb 26, 2021,

RE: Withdrawal

It is so easy to deposit money Via vload i deposited $40 to these scammers,
but when I requested to withdraw $400 profit they gave me the run around saying I cannot withdraw after a gave them all my supporting documents. I should not have to return to my country during a pandemic to renew my u.s visa to get a withdrawal!
I
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello itachi1991a,

Sorry you could not withdraw your profit through VLoad, however we cannot send money to individuals with expired documents. We abide by different AML rules when you make a small purchase of eVouchers, than when you request a withdrawal. Please get in touch with customer service when your documents are updated.

D
Reykjavik, Iceland,
Jan 5, 2021,

Absolutely scam

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
I would have given 0 Stars if I could, mediocre support service, I used this service more than one time and I find it absolutely useless, problems that never ends, I contacted them to close my account and they said that they will refer to the specialised department (they have a department for closing accounts), anyway till now they didn't close it it,looks like they really don't want you to go.
D
Reply by jmalach submitted Jan 8, 2021:
Hello Dinimicis,

As any reputable business, we surely agree with you: we don't want any of our customers to go. We're sorry you did not find our service useful, however using us a couple times you must have surely realized we are not an "absolute scam".

If you would like more info about closing your account, please take a look at our Terms and Conditions, point #14: https://pl.vload.com/termsv2

Montreal, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Still working on withdraws

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Well, I landed here and started to read the reviews about Vload. I can't say I'm not discouraged at the moment.

Like most people, I used Vload to fund my Forex account, got verified up to tier 2 but couldn't get verified to withdraw.

I've tried to work with a representative on this issue. I've sent my FATCA CRA document 3 or 4 to times before I tried to reach Vload by phone. After I did, i didn't received any email concerning my verification.

My status is still blocked at this step and 500$ is currently sleeping in my account.

I tried to find other ways to spend my money but besides brokers, I couldn't find any other merchants who accept Vload.

I'm currently upset but I'm still going to work with Vload and give them any informations they need. The only problem is communication at the moment.

I will write back when my status will change and give you an idea about the delays involved.
Reply by jmalach submitted Nov 27, 2020:
Hello Michel,

Sorry you were upset with us, and initially could not unlock cashout. Please share your experience here on FPA of how things worked out in the end.

If you have any other issues feel free to contact our customer service 24/7

Y
Yaw Adu Gyamfi
Edmonton, Canada,
Oct 2, 2020,

Warning to everyone using VLoad

I opened a wallet account with VLoad to fund my new trading account with FXChoice. Since it was my first time trading with FXChoice, I decided to test the efficiency of their withdrawal process. Because I used Vload for the deposit into the trading account, FXChoice gave the cash to VLoad to be given to me.

When I contacted VLoad for the withdrawal, I was given some conditionalities including prove of my source of funds. Although the documentations being asked was provided I opened the wallet account. Upon submitting my application with all relevant documentations and proves, they asked for further proves upon proves over and over again. Among other proves, I gave them my Social Insurance number, my drivers License, my bank account number, my Tax Identification number, as well as my Visa account number and monthly statements.

After several days of back and I gave up. Weeks later when I logged into my VLoad wallet account, the money was gone. That account now show a zero balance.
Y
Reply by jmalach submitted Nov 27, 2020:
Hello Yaw Adu Gyamfi,

Our records tell a different story. While it is true we required for you to upload several documents for withdrawal you never initiated this service, instead using your voucher. If you would like more information about your case, please contact our customer service.

G
gina
pickerington, USA,
Sep 24, 2020,

unprofessional

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
used for tradersway account. refused to approve account transfer of 4800. constant runsrounds about documents. closed the account
G
Reply by jmalach submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hi Gina,

Sorry you feel we did an unprofessional job when handling your request regarding the tradersway account. Our customer service will contact you to talk about your particular situation.

R
Sep 1, 2020,

scamer, fraud company

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
this company is fraud company stealing money.
The wrost company and the wrost service.
R
Reply by jmalach submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hello Roomalahmad,

We take pride in our customer service which is available 24/7. Sorry you had a bad experience with us, maybe we can still fix your problem? We would like to inform you however that we are not a fraudulent company and we take our business very seriously.

N
Nuru
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Can not withdraw funds

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I used vload voucher for my trading account and I had no issue.
But when it came to withdrawing my funds they kept asking for more information about where I am from and where I live, even though they have all the documents they require.
Eventually my cash out option on my menu disappeared. I contacted support and they said cashing out is not available in my country temporarily.

Why would it be hard to get receive my money. The worst part is they don't seem to care or come up with solutions.

Please avoid dealing with them because they will come up with all kind of issues to not give you your money.
N
Reply by jmalach submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello Nuru,

Unfortunately, due to local regulations, our Cashout service is temporarily unavailable in some regions. We are continuously working on improving this feature, and expand the countries which support it. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us for clarification.

California, United States,
Jun 8, 2020,

This company scammed me

Service use: Other Length of use: over 1 Year
I sent money to Vload.expert to transfer to my forex broker,but the money did not arrived. My broker did not get it, they don`t know anything about it. The money just simply disappeared. My order number is: 884546-069052. I sent several E-mails for this Vload.expert company, but I did not get any answer. Be careful.
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 17, 2020:
Hello Sonnambula,

Sorry you did not receive an immediate response to your emails. It appears that your eVouchers remain active, however our Technical Support team is closely inspecting your particular case. Customer service will get in touch with you shortly to amend the situation.

K
Tennessee, USA,
May 19, 2020,

High and difficult

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
There withdrawal fee and deposit fee is high. I will never use a broker who use them ever again. I spent 147 before I even got to start trading. If you’re a beginner and don’t have at least $1000 to start don’t go with any broker that accepts only this type of payment. Also they claim you get your deposit fee back but I have yet to see mines and I deposited within the amount of time they give
K
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Hello Kenya,

Sorry you did not find adequate value in our eVouchers. We try to be transparent with all of our fees and you can see our current pricing at https://www.vload.com/pricing.

Kind regards,
T
Hawaii, USA,
May 18, 2020,

Vload Resolved My Cashout Issue.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I was contacted by Vload and was told I could cashout now. I had problems before since I don't delivery service by the US Postal Service so my bank statement has my P.O. Box instead of my physical address. Also my bank does not have it's own SWIFT code. I tried a cashout and the funds were in my bank account in three days.

I thank you Vload for working hard to solve my problem

Apr 24, 2020 - 2 Stars Do not make any deposits with Vload until your bank account is verified. They should not allow deposits until this step is done. They let me deposit money into my Tradersway account with my credit card before verifying my bank account. Now I cannot withdraw my money. There is no delivery service by the US Postal Service where I live so my bank can only send mail to my PO box, so they will only use the address where they can send mail to. Vload will not except your bank statement with a PO Box address. I had my bank write a letter and it did not help. BTC is not an option because it's not allowed in the state of Hawaii. I tried other companies used with Tradersway but they don't accept US clients. Other than this I did not have any problems with Vload.

Reply by jmalach submitted Apr 29, 2020 Hello Taiyang,

Sorry to hear you could not complete the withdrawal process. To withdraw with VLoad we require a bank statement issued within the last 30 days. In order for VLoad eVouchers to be the safest way to pay online we must follow our KYC guidelines when requesting documents.

Our customer support team is currently trying to reach out to you to solve this issue.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 20, 2020,

They ditched me for $ 10,990 in vouchers.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have the impression that the world has gone mad and there are only scammers around.
I with great difficulty withdrew money from the brokerage company LQDFX ( also scammers and I wrote in the reviews) - but I returned the money and crossed myself. But I was happy early - I had to transfer $ 10990 from LQDFX broker to VLOAD payment system. I have a VLOAD client status of the second category. this status allows you to transfer money up to 25,000 euros per year. I even submitted documents for category 3 and some of the documents are also confirmed. I have been thoroughly checked in all instances and I have an impeccable reputation. I decided to return all the money to my Bank account in Russia . So I made a request to transfer all the vouchers to my Bank account in Russia. The request was confirmed and the email was sent that you should wait for the money to arrive in 4-7 days. REFERENCE NUMBER:
677880-540790 (I give the real number). A day later, I receive a letter with the following content :
Dear Stanislav
Thank you for your patience!
We greatly appreciate your interest in our withdrawal services, however after careful review of the documents our compliance department found out that according to the information provided your account does not meet our current criteria to approve a transfer.
Based upon the above-mentioned and due to the AML regulations, our risk department has made a decision of not allowing you to make the withdrawal through VLoad vouchers.
We sincerely apologize for having taken your precious time and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Kindly be informed, that we will generate the voucher instead.
However, for that we need your confirmation.
Looking forward to your response.
Best regards,
Emma | Customer Service Representative.
then I publish the details of my correspondence with
#04e50dc3-6935-11ea-88b8-005056b35d02 - Refusal to withdraw funds
Создано в Mar 18, 2020 04:25 PM
Stanislav
I received an email from the support service that for reasons I don't understand you are refusing to withdraw funds from my verified Bank account. Please explain this outrageous situation. I didn't break any of the terms of the agreement.

Mar 18, 2020 04:25 PM
Call center
Dear Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov, Thank you for the email. Please be informed that our bank has the security rules that we cannot avoid. We absolutely understand your concerns and issue does not come directly from Vload, therefore we suggest to create the voucher to you that you can redeem and find alternative solution with the merchant. For any other questions, feel free to reach us. Diana| Customer Service Representative. Email: support@vload.expert | Phones: UK +441382797240 |US +17727424504

Mar 19, 2020 12:06 AM
#9d9da30a-69b5-11ea-88b8-005056b35d02 - Refusal to withdraw funds
Создано в Mar 19, 2020 07:45 AM
Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov
Hello! I don't know what your Bank decides - maybe on my nationality that I'm from Russia? Or do they not like my ALFA Bank ? I need to understand-how can I legally get my money back ? You received money from my Bank - there were no problems. And when it's time to give-immediately problems ? I have withdrawn the main part of my funds from LQDFX - is there a problem with IT? This broker is your intermediary in payments and it has a very dark reputation. I had a hard time getting the money out of them, and I'm not happy about getting involved with you or this company either. I wonder how you checked your intermediary - how did you allow this for yourself? I am waiting for alternative solutions from you so that I can get the money legally. By the way, as I noticed later, this company uses fake email addresses - does it bother you?

Mar 19, 2020 07:45 AM
Call center
Dear Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov, Thank you for contacting us, we appreciate your interests. We are writing in connection with the cashout request made on www.vload.expert. After checking your case with the financial department, unfortunately, there was no specific information as to why we can not process the cashout. We have no influence on the bank, so the only thing we can do right now is to give back you the voucher. We can generate the voucher instead and you can redeem it in any partner merchants accepting Vload voucher website. Therefore they can advise you to contact your merchant and ask for alternative payment method for further cashout action. For any questions do not hesitate contacting us back. Best regards, Anne | Customer Service Representative. Email: support@vload.expert | Phones: UK +441382797240 |US +17727424504

Mar 19, 2020 12:48 PM
Stanislav
Hello! Good - you leave me no other choice. Return the money with vouchers back-I hope you will not charge me for the return operation. Send me a full list of your partners where I can get my funds. Stanislav

Mar 19, 2020 07:21 PM
Stanislav
Perhaps I will also leave the vouchers in your custody until we find out the reasons for the Bank's refusal. Let your security service inform me what additional documents are required to pass the verification of my loyalty and identity. I am open to dialogue and in no case should you infringe on my rights ,since I have observed all the conditions of working with you and did not violate anything in principle. You must do this because you took a Commission for the money you received and it was assumed that your services will be performed 100 percent. I want to remind you that you assigned me level 2 and confirmed all the conditions-this imposes a certain responsibility on you to the client. Stanislav

Mar 20, 2020 08:13 AM
Stanislav
I am concerned that your company does not respond to the claim and does not return the money. In addition, you are violating the rules.

Mar 20, 2020 06:38 PM
Today is Friday, March 20 - and I understand that the world is raging coronavirus COVID-19 and no one cares about everything. But I don 't see any vouchers (they sailed away in an unknown direction) or money. As I understand it, I will not hear the answer from technical support-everyone will be written off as a virus. Run away from this company and do not try to trust them with your money.

Stanislav
All interested parties can provide all the evidence that I am not a fake person. I am a real law- abiding user.

I attach additional correspondence with Global Primex Limited (VLOAD).

Mar 20, 2020 06:38 PM
Call center
Dear Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov, Thank you for the information. Please be informed that we have suggested the solution, which is to generate the voucher that you will redeem back to broker. Kindly confirm that you want the generation and we will proceed further. For any other questions, feel free to reach us. Best regards, Diana | Customer Service Representative. Email: support@vload.expert | Phones: UK +441382797240 |US +17727424504
#c3b03f40-6c30-11ea-88b8-005056b35d02 - Refusal to withdraw funds
Создано в Mar 22, 2020 11:32 AM
Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov
To create the vouchers back to them to return back to the brokers Scam ? Their account is closed. Before your company started working with them , did you even know who you were dealing with? This company has no regulation at all unlike other brokers that have a regulator and who at least can file a complaint. This fake broker has no legal regulations and no licenses . All their quotes are not displayed on the market. What are you talking about? You want me to give them money? I'd rather donate this money to hospitals in Europe to buy medicines to fight the virus than give it to a dirty company.

Mar 22, 2020 11:32 AM
Stanislav
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13035/lqdfx-forex-brokers read here maybe this will sober you up a little and you will turn on your brain?

Mar 22, 2020 11:33 AM
Reply by jmalach submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Hello Mr. Frolov,

Thank you for your thorough and honest review, with all proof attached. It's very understandable that you got frustrated when withdrawing your funds. While the situation has been rectified, you lost time and energy, for which we are sorry. In the end we worked together with the merchant to resolve your issue.

P
cape town, South Africa,
Nov 12, 2019,

Vload Scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I made my first withdrawal with vload because it was one of the options offered by traders way, vload charged me 30% of my withdrawal. I have never been charged this much ever. If you want to use traders way rather use skrill or netller vload is ridiculous.
P
Reply by jmalach submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Hello Phelisa,

Sorry you had a bad experience withdrawing through VLoad. Our pricing is clearly stated on our website: https://www.vload.expert/pricing

We charge 0.2% for domestic USA withdrawals with a $20 minimum and 0.3% for an international cash out, along with a $30 minimum.

If you have any questions regarding the process don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support.