PennyRobot.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 20, 2019

About PennyRobot.com

PennyRobot.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. PennyRobot.com's EAs include PENNY EA,  GREED-EA and PENNY ROBOT PRO for online currency trading.

PennyRobot.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Penny Robot+7.636.5+61.282

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of PennyRobot.com on our forum

W.P.K.L., Malaysia,
Sep 19, 2019,

Very Good Product & Support

Been using their Pro EA and my real account balance has increased more than 50%, of course DD is part of trading, but this product delivers and the support is very good. Will definitely try their other products!

Thank you and well done team Penny!
Yishun, Singapore,
Sep 17, 2019,

Great EA Robot Ever

Have been with them since started, joining their group chatting, it is great EA, dedicated person that want to do their best skills for benefits both EA and their customers. Thank you. Looking fwd your great inovation Robot Penny!!
Munich, Germany,
Sep 17, 2019,

Best EA Ever

In the many years of Trading and testing many different EAs, Penny Robot has topped it all from day one. I’ve been very impressed with the consistent profits it has been delivering.
The support has been excellent, despite being a one man army managing the business! I’m sticking with Penny now. A very happy customer. Well done Penny! I’ve read many negative reviews on Penny, which is NOT true. They should comply with the instructions, maintain the minimal requirements and NOT interfere with the Bot. Just leave the bloody Bot alone and let it deliver! Simple!
Cambridge, United Kingdom,
Sep 9, 2019,

DD is seriously horrid.....

Not sure where the results come from or which system, but I paid for their "Gold" subscription and after the first week, it was removed with no explanation. NONE of the profits from the first week were paid, no explanation, just no funds paid as guaranteed on the site.
I am now running their free version and the DD is horrid at best, suggested minimum deposit was $500 on a real account, no micro or mini, and promptly lost $200 on the first day with IC Markets margin calls. They suggest IC Markets so I thought I was at least safe there?
I think the system has promise, but the web site is hugely vague, nothing is well explained, so you have no idea what the system is doing and the controls are not great through the backend supplied.
Having said all that, it is a great pity as there has obviously been some serious effort put into this system looking at the backend and yet the product just does not measure up, at this stage anyway.
Reply by Penny Robot submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Let us say sir, Penny Robot product using Greed Strategy and opens multiple trades on same as well as different pair at once by considering currency strength and market move, Yes Penny Robot is not suitable for smaller accounts because Penny Robot Float 40 to 50 trades at once and so We have updated policy and on homepage it self mentioned that even it works with $500 we are suggesting $1000. Also now we have 2 Penny Robot systems please visit Penny EA basic page and you can download there the other version too. In low DD version Penny Robot stop taking any more trades as your equity used more than 20% so its a low DD and Low profit, regular version is HighDD.
São Paulo, Brazil,

Only losses

I had a account with 1,3k and in few days all money gone. This robot uses martingale, probably, a strategy that open dozens of orders, and when the market comes against you, losses até inevitável. I don't recomend.
Reply by Penny Robot submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Sir, please suggest which EA are you using and when did you lost this account? Second make sure there's only EA trades in this account and no manual trading and you should not have closed any running trades by manually. Second you compare your trades with Penny Robot Trades which is running here on FPA under analysis and check Penny Account too live, Same kind of balance as you are saying and still active and earning so We would also like to ask your margin, if you are using very high leverage then possibilities of loss increases.
Selangor, Malaysia,

Penny robot basic

I had been used penny robot basic almost 1 month ++, with starting 250usd...
This EA was great and support team was great also... They are not scammer..
Even sometimes DD was 50% but if you know what are you doing then shud be no prob..
I recommended their product.. Thanks penny robot team..
LAGOS, Nigeria,

PENNY ROBOTS ARE THE BEST

I HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOR MORE THAN 15 YRS AND THE PENNY ROBOT TEAM ARE THE ONLY TEAM I HAVE SEEN WHO ARE HONEST, DEDICATED AND PRODUCE WONDERFUL RESULTS. I HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH MORE THAN 50 FOREX TEAMS SO I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING. I HAVE TWO LIVE ACCOUNTS WITH PENNY ROBOT TRADING AND I AM SMILING TO THE BANK. I AM A RETIRED 65 YR OLD PETROLEUM ENGINEER.
ASIA, Malaysia,
Sep 9, 2019,

Best EA ever tried so far..

This is one strongly profitable EA, higher balance = higher profit.. if starting with small amount, its very risky.. admin has and always responsive to messages and emails. Definitely recommended!
Dublin, Ireland,

Currently Reviewing

Demo account is used as I am trialing the EA provided.

EA: Penny Robot
Platform: MT4
Broker ICMarkets

So far the bot has made me 25% profit on my balance over the course of a week. They are making changes to improve the experience, value and reliability of the EA. Trading is not a science so we expected to see DD on open in a negative and profit.

Will be posting additional review once my trial is completed
Cyprus, Cyprus,

Excellent bot

Excellent bot.... does exactly what it says... its making profits as i write this... customer service is great and we have a great little team going in the penny robot chatroom which makes it a lot of fun