PennyRobot.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 22, 2019

About PennyRobot.com

PennyRobot.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. PennyRobot.com's EAs include PENNY EA,  GREED-EA and PENNY ROBOT PRO for online currency trading.

PennyRobot.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Penny Robot+1.4117.4+27.615

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of PennyRobot.com on our forum

barcelona, Spain,
Nov 20, 2019,

scam company

i buy btc scalper with a promise of good result with a daily 20-40$, its cost 410eur and after 1 month i recover 130eur but its 2 week i don't receive nothing from this ea. if u ask info they just block you.

its just a scam. don't waste your money
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 13, 2019,

Ea with real result!

Realistic expectation from Penny!
I stumbled upon Penny quite a while ago and after doing all the research I have tested running the ea with live account.
The ea did give me very good result and even better than what I expected. It is not “get rich quick scheme” but day by day it performs well. Depend on the condition of the market some days it run without order but averagely, I can get 50-100+$ a week. My account can grow from 145 – 500$.
You can also choose to run Penny low dd fist to build up you account with low draw down then you can move to high dd. The latest update Ea also let you set the stop loss and take profit.
The support is very great and helpful. The ea keep updating to keep the best performance.
I have tried many ea before but since I run Penny ea, I stop all other ea. Really recommend for all!!
Newtown, Singapore, Malaysia,
Nov 5, 2019,

Penny Team SCAM Customer

Conclusion: The EA is works only in "Pingpong Strategy" and becareful all Penny EA got no stoploss and your account will be blown if market is volatile. Therefore, Penny team all is liar, talk and do is totally different not honest to customer especially the MONEY. They approve comment only in positive and ignore and delete the bad one. Please stay away from them!
QUEBEC, Canada,
Oct 25, 2019,

They are big scammers

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM
ATTENTION BIG SCAM HERE
THEY RMOVED FROM THE CHAT BECAUSE THEY ASKED ME TO TRANSFER MONEY FOR THEM 3000$ FOR AUTO TRADER WHEN I ASKED THEM ABOUT THE BANK THEY NEVER REPPLIED AND BANNED ME FROM THE CHAT ROKM BECAREFULL GUYS BIG SCAM HERE ALSO THEY STOPPED MY 2 LISCENCES FOR THEY ROBOT I BOUGHT THEY ARE REALLY BAD NEVER EVER TRUST THIS ROBBOT NEEL AND STACEY BOTH OF THEM ARE BIG SCAMMERS
ATTENTION ATTENTION

Oct 14, 2019 - 1 Star The robot blown 2 accounts there is no SL and martingale robot stay away from this also the admin Neel he's not honest he's a big big lier BIGGGGGGG
SCAMMMERRRR
HE JUST TALK SAID CLOSE THE POSITIONS MANUALLY LOOOOOL
BIG SCAMMER
New York, USA,
Oct 22, 2019,

Never Looking Back

After trying everything under the sun, here are the main reasons I'm running Penny Robot EA live:
• No more staring at charts, paralyzed by analysis, or EAs that only perform in demo.
• The always in the market, averaging your entry position, is how the BIG boys play. I want to be in harmony with how the market actually works for smart money.
• They offer enough EA options to fit my risk tolerance.
• Great community of users helping each other on Riot IM and sharing REAL profit results.
• The Penny Team is also in the chat for support and being more transparent then anywhere you'll find.

Started recently with the Greed EA and was up 56% in one week with less than 14% DD. So, never looking back….

Hope this helps,
PipsofFury
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Oct 11, 2019,

I love Penny Robot (I forgot to say I work for Penny Robot)

Penny Robot is the best EA I have come across, not only do we make great profits but the EA prices are very reasonable and 24/7 support is great. There's always someone around should we have any quetions or need help. There's also a chat room where all the penny users chat with eachother which is good for learning and to have fun while watching the bot trade.

Oct 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I have been using Penny Robot for just over a month and have nothing but love for this EA! Profits are unreal and the support is amazing. Recommend to anyone 100%

Sep 9, 2019 - 5 Stars Excellent bot.... does exactly what it says... its making profits as i write this... customer service is great and we have a great little team going in the penny robot chatroom which makes it a lot of fun
5 Star rating removed.  Stacy1987 works for Penny Robot.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Oct 2, 2019,

MODERATORS TAKE NOTE URGENTLY!

It is a sad day that i would have to chime in on a SCAM thread on FPA
BUT according to FPA CONDITIONS stated in this thread.
I have been scammed by Penny.

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.
(And according to the FPA, that makes it VALID!)

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(which, again, was NEVER stated on the website)
I immediately messaged Penny's Support Email to verify that i was covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)
BUT GET THIS Penny said YES! They confirmed that i was covered!!!
(I CANNOT PLACE ATTACHMENTS HERE BUT IT IS ON THE SCAM THREAD)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PENNY ROBOT!
Reply by Penny Robot submitted Oct 7, 2019:
Penny Robot Team have exposed your Bogus fake post on Scam thread as well with proofs, And you are now here leaving bad review about Genuine Product. On that thread we had provided proofs with Screenshots and exposed you there completely. Penny Robot known for its performance not can't be harm with fake review by one person. Good Luck.
Munich, Germany,

Penny EA is the best!

There is no doubt that Penny EAs are the best in the world. The customer service is fantastic. It is not just the managements but the whole team help one another, especially the new comers to integrate and become comfortable.

There are scam EA providers, who charge huge sums for their products. However, Penny EAs are affordable by anyone in this world, no matter where.

I personally give a 100% rating to Penny products and the whole team. Well done all!

Sep 17, 2019 - 5 Stars In the many years of Trading and testing many different EAs, Penny Robot has topped it all from day one. I’ve been very impressed with the consistent profits it has been delivering.
The support has been excellent, despite being a one man army managing the business! I’m sticking with Penny now. A very happy customer. Well done Penny! I’ve read many negative reviews on Penny, which is NOT true. They should comply with the instructions, maintain the minimal requirements and NOT interfere with the Bot. Just leave the bloody Bot alone and let it deliver! Simple!
Wellington, New Zealand,
Oct 2, 2019,

This is the best EA after testing many others!

Honestly, I’ve lost A LOT of money using EAs from different companies. I’ve known the creator for awhile and decided to take one last leap of faith with Forex EAs. I’ve found it ladies and gentlemen. The one that I can open many many accounts with and make very very good profit. I will not give specifics here but I have easily 100% my account, month after month. Support is fantastic and is always spot on with their help. It’s a no brainer really, why would you get anything else?
Kedah, Malaysia,

Penny, you're the best!

Thank you, Penny Robot's admin and users all over the world for working so hard and round the clock to assist newbies on the riot.app. A bigger thank you to Neel, the developer who worked so hard to make sure every user get consistent profits. Its really great to see my profits growing on a daily basis. I was about to give up on forex before this EA came to me, honestly. I was on the worst part of my manual and copy trading days. And now, after a month and half, this EA has helped me earned back more than what I loss. For those who has been loosing, don't keep going there. Come, join penny robot today and start making profits! Together, we stand for Penny Robot EA!! The best, helpful and most affordable EA I've ever gotten for myself!

Sep 9, 2019 - 4 Stars This is one strongly profitable EA, higher balance = higher profit.. if starting with small amount, its very risky.. admin has and always responsive to messages and emails. Definitely recommended!