BlueMindFX.net Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 24, 2020

Join live discussion of BlueMindFX.net on our forum

Mississauga, Canada,
Feb 19, 2020,

Most Genuine Signal (and Forex Education) Provider

I have been in Richard's premium group for over two months, and I can safely say that I have learned so much about Forex in the process. His work is quality, and he does not compromise on that. He focus on quality over quantity with the signals that he provides. Every signal has a chart and a thorough explanation of the reasoning behind it. He is very engaging with the group, and does a great job to educate the group members through weekly webinars.

I highly recommend joining his premium service. As long as you follow what he teaches, you will certainly be a successful trader in the long run.

Aveiro, Portugal,
Feb 19, 2020,

Pretty damn good!

Richard is good, to say the least, he's a careful trader and cares more about quality than quantity.
Been with his service for a few months and got absolutely no complaints.
and besides, you get to chat with other members in his group, since its a discord channel.
You can talk to everyone, discuss trading strategies, ask people to analyze your charts, and you get free education, if you choose the gold packages.. what more could you want?
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. he prefers being sure of his decisions rather than pushing signals out for the sake of it. He also likes to cut losses short, which is a good thing.
This man is good, really good!

Jan 13, 2020,

Didn't get what I wanted out of it

So I joined hoping for the pips put on the website which is 200-500 pips weekly. We would get a signal and like an hour later, we would have to close 22 pips loss or close at 5 pips profit. Then we would be told we would re-enter after news or something. I was in for 3 months and never did we get a successful NFP(non-farm payroll). We would get 4 signals for NFP and we it started, we would be told "cancel the pending order it went the opposite way." Gold was never a good one to trade with Blue Mind FX because we would never get it. Overall, I never made a profit because I would enter trades before I slept only to find out that we were told to cancel them ALL because news was dropping or something. I was expecting to put the trade, and let it ride, but unfortunately, I would have to constantly check my phone if we had to exit the trade. Now don't get me wrong, the owner, Blue Mind Richard, is a great guy. He interacts with everyone and he is pretty fun. The community is great too but I wasn't getting the results I wanted. You can look at the weekly results on the website and in my opinion, it is inconsistent. One week they are net 200 pips and the next -1 pip. I hope the review helped.

Emeka,
Abuja, Nigeria,
Dec 15, 2019,

Richard Blue Mind is the REAL DEAL

I saw Richard's ad on IG and decided to check him out. I googled him and the reviews were outstanding so I thought "20 bucks a month is nothing. Let's see what he can do"
Let's say that his performance was enough for me to take advantage of his black Friday lifetime signals sale and just 3 days ago, I tripled a 600 Dollar account on his call. This should be the best 170 Dollars I've ever spent. I really wish he did account management also.
Did I mention how he's totally approachable? I dont know how he finds the time, but he responds to all messages in near realtime. His Discord servers are so organised... you'd never get lost, everything is properly indexed and you know where to find whatever you need and if you reach out to him, he's very polite and helpful. Will never make you feel like an idiot for not knowing something. Thanks for all you do, Richard

FMW,
Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 10, 2019,

Always on hand to help Richard is a true gent and a fantastic find

I have traded forex for the past 14 years and had success for the last 5 to 6 years . I've always looked at ways to make trading easier as I also run a business. I've tried many , many signal providers all promise great things but have always fallen short on actual results . Usually with ridiculous stoploss in relation to take profit . I stumbled across Bluemind Fx and thought go on let's give this one ago. Richards website and everything about the operation I think are faultless. Richard and his team are second to none he's hard working and tells it as it is no b......t . His records and actions are there for all to see. I have now taken up a lifetime membership and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made . I hope the guy goes from strength to strength, he's not just a signal provider he's a mentor and friend ,always there when needed and always responds to requests . As you can probably tell I could not praise him highly enough. Join him and you would not regret it , follow what he tells you and you will only see your account grow. He has built and is still building what I consider the best forex site out there with a fantastic community and a dedicated leader
Ontario, Canada,
Nov 26, 2019,

GREAT SIGNALS!

Blue Mind FX provides signals that are very accurate, profitable and focused.
I have grown my account BIGLY since being a subscriber.
The host is friendly and provides a great deal of insight on signals and the reasons behind them.
There is also a section of the site for education so one can both ‘earn and learn’ while being a subscriber.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SIGNALS SERVICES ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!

Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines,
Nov 26, 2019,

The reason why I never lost hope in trading.

I started losing trading a few months back. Lost $1,000. Was still positive I can make it as long as I fully understood the 4 corners of trading. Never giving up, a few signal provider and trade educator popped-up everywhere, in every social media format. Then I bumped into Blue Mind FX. The price of the service was so good to be true but when your backs against the wall, with the eagerness to learn and succeed, what the heck, I say.

Fast forward to present day, I've never been knowledgeable in trading before as compared to the time I spent with Blue Mind FX. I owe him every bit if cent, and dollar I earn in trading. The webinars are always filled with chunks of information for you to be a successful trader.

Oh, and did I say he's not selfish in sharing the tricks of the trade!

I'm here for a long time. More success to Blue Mind FX.
Massapequa, New York, USA,
Nov 23, 2019,

Well Rounded Service

The level of honesty, transparency and education that Blue Mind/Richard provides is unmatched. Especially at the price point his service is offered at. It's not just a signals group, he provides free webinars weekly, and makes them relevant, even taking suggestions to what the webinars should be about. There's a real sense of community among the traders in the group as well. He also spends alot of time going over the less sexy aspects of trading, all the things most mentors love to gloss over even though those are the parts that usually are the most important: risk management, lot sizes, brokers, partial profits, etc. He goes well above and beyond for good clients/group.
uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 23, 2019,

Bluemind FX a place of growing progress

In the recent months Blue mind FX has made a series of improvements.
Firstly there is a much greater coverage of the major currency pairs now which didn't occur so much in the start.

Honest and transparent calculations of weekly pip gains are reported well.
A downside of the service was initially there was not much coverage of the popular currencies such as GBPUSD and EURUSD and the Dollar crosses, but that has changed as if late.

Another issue I came across was when after a trade was placed, sometimes seconds later a change would be made such as moving the stop loss or exiting the trade. Often for Gold this is the case. This makes following the signals difficult.

For the price you are sure to gain an amazing support service.
I wish and hope Blue mind FX continues to progress its service with better trades, less manipulation of trades a few seconds after they have been placed and so forth.
Sigulda, Latvia,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great mentor.

There is live webinars, he answers to your questions. And great signals giving. He has a great comunity, all frendly. He is not a broker, he just give the signals and learn how to trade.