BlueMindFX.net Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2019

Join live discussion of BlueMindFX.net on our forum

Nick,
The North !, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2019,

High Quality Signals & Education

Joined a couple of months ago and really impressed with the service. High quality signals, together with the rationale behind them. Good education via webinars (or 1-2-1) leads to finding the quality setups for ourselves. Can't fault the guy and the price is unbelievably reasonable.
Good comms whenever you need it along with a vibrant community of ideas and banter.
Give it a try. The signals will soon pay for the subscription.
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 4, 2019,

Blue Minds

Definitely knows what he is talking and brings a lot of knowledge and experience to maximize the wins that occur from his signals, definitely don't regret the decision to give his signals a chance. Also provides webinars on useful information for your own learning.
AdrianG,
Davao City, Philippines,
Nov 4, 2019,

You get more than what you pay for

I've been with Blue Mind FX for a month now and all I can say is that the service is superb. You can see in his website that he pride himself in offering cheap but top quality service and certainly that's what he really gave me during this past month. Most if not all signal providers would only give you signals to trade and give you guides on lot sizing but Richard(the owner) not only provides signals, he also will help you in learning the ropes so that you'll also be able to trade on your own. He does weekly webinars and even taught us two strategies that he is using. He's always transparent and will openly admit if his signals for the day/week did not go as planned. Never did he post about any fake win/loss ratio. He uses PayPal as his only mode of payment for his service which is also one of the factors why you should go for opting with him because if he so ever decides to scam you or if you're not satisfied with the service(which I doubt will happen), you can file a dispute to get your money back. Lastly, paying $20/month for signals plus weekly webinars? That's a steal deal! Where would you get to pay that low for signals and education all at the same time?
Jason,
NC, USA,
Nov 2, 2019,

Recommended

Recorded seminars , news talks, quality signals , different signals such as forex , metals , indices and crytpis are thrown in every once in a while and on top $20 can’t beat that
Lisbon, Portugal,
Nov 1, 2019,

The best I encountered so far

Richard, the founder of BlueMindFX, provides signals with high accuracy rate, and at the same time teaches how to manage risk. Unlike most other signal providers, who let the losing trades keep going and eventually hit stop loss, Richard keep track of all the trades throughout the day, and if he predicts further unfavourable movements will advise us to close at a loss. This is especially useful because it helps us mitigate risk.
The have blown 1 account because other signal providers just "trust" the trade will comeback, and it ended up costing me.
Highly recommend BlueMindFX because they do weekly webinars that give you so much value, which is by itself worth the monthly subscription.
Patryk,
Poland, Poland,
Nov 1, 2019,

Not like others

By far the best signals provider. He actually cares for his followers. Great risk to reward ratio. He also provides valuable education on his webinars. Thanks to him I actually started to profit
USA, USA,
Sep 28, 2019,

Feel like no limits

I joined in last week and I really enjoyed it so far. What’s nice about this - it’s also have group chat to open to discussed about anything! Mostly we shared our PDF, information, update with high news, shown our charts work and even the owner always check in and shared his opinion along with us. Sometime we asked owner if this is buy or sell? He will be happy to review the chart then let us know which possible to go order it.

There is also another rooms that we can shared our recently result of profit/loss screenshot. Nothing to hide about! 3rd room is only for the signal provider where no one can interrupt in that room - we can copy and place the order. Included show his chart, Tp1 & Tp2 with Stop Loss. When we enter making profit and he will let us know to move our SL.

Provide mentor 1-on-1, live show, and few others which it cost extra for those who want to learn more.

So far within a week I would say about 10-15 signals from him only. More than half hit TP1 and few time TP2 and StopLoss as well. Group chat do also share their signals as well. Only $20 buck per monthly - most cheapest signal I ever joined.

Pros: signals, chat room, screenshot result, show chart and explain as well. Even owner will let us know if he’s busy or going to bed or even awake as well.

Cons: chat room can effect your phone kept “ding” sound or vibrate often. I kept check it much as can because it could be signal alert or just people chatting. Again not complain over that little thing.

Star 4 because if everyone put 5 stars then they will assume scammer that put fake comment with high stars rating. Profit range is about 80/20. Which it is better than nothing. So 4 stars is my honest opinion.
Aug 31, 2019,

BLUEMIND IS CUSTOMER CENTRIC

Bluemind treats his customers like an egg he has all our interests at heart and always willing to profer solutions to rising issues,
Doug Linehan,
Nova Scotia, Canada,
Aug 24, 2019,

Most honest and straightforward signal provider who is very approachable

My experience with Bluemind has been exceptional. I have had other signal providers, but they can’t compare to Bluemind. Up to 4 or so signals are sent out each day so you are not overwhelmed with dozens of signals sent out by other providers. These signals are sent out with charts explaining why a particular position was taken on the signal. Bluemind will then monitor the signal and if it goes the wrong way, notice is given immediately. There may be less than the four signals and this is due to market conditions. Bluemind will never force a trade if the conditions are not met. Bluemind also trades the signal as well.
If there is anything negative that I can say is that when a signal is provided, sometimes by the time we get in the trade it may have already moved up to 10 pips, so when Bluemind closes the trade or takes partials, we may be 10 pips behind what Bluemind has. But this is due I believe to Bluemind waiting for the right conditions before sending the signals.
He also offers a one on one four hour course to teach you how to analyze and trade the forex market and a few people on this site have taken his course. Those people have posted results of signals that they have analyzed themselves that show that they have been very profitable as well. So they use Bluemind signals and trade their own as well. I plan on taking this course once I get time to start analyzing forex myself.
Overall I am extremely happy with and highly recommend Bluemind.
Khalifa,
Kano state, Nigeria,
Aug 24, 2019,

Bluemind

I never meet a forex trader who has good RR and Money management better then Richard bluemind, his signal are always profitable. Using his signal now for over 3 month my account is growing each and every week. Trust me he's the best out there.