BlueMindFX.net Review

Updated: Jun 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BlueMindFX.net

Join live discussion of BlueMindFX.net on our forum

cebu, Philippines,
Jun 17, 2020,

Good if you don't expect to do that for live

Positive part:

The owner and trader Richard, he's super frindly and answer to all your messages and share with traders.

Price of the plan.

You can speak french and english with the owner.

Very professional and don't show lambo pictures or boxes of cash or gucci shoes.

Negative part:
Take 1 trade and sometime in late, or close faster because the analysis was not 100% worked. i lose more money than i made with this signals. It's not worfull for me, maybe it's better for other people.

He take us market session, for me it's useless because i'm loceted in Philippines during this review (+12h) and receive signals very late, probably it's better to be inside the north american zone or maybe late western europe.

Sometime i feel the signal provider sleep on his charts. i want to explain, i receive the same signal by another signal provider and hit the TP and with blue mind fx hit SL because they are takin in late or make low profit.

BTW for my personnal review i can say it's working at 40%-50%. Maybe to take 1 trade and be in north america it's better, and if you want to make money impossible with ''risk management'' of 0.01 to 0.1 lots size. at this signals sending even you win or lose need to take min 1.0 lot size.

Maybe need more years or trading, or hire a analysis team and only confirm all signals and send more than 1 by day end of us session.

Creating new, copy trade or account manager can be very usefull

Good luck in future i'm sure you going to rock this market.

Apr 24, 2020,

Great trader

If you are looking to learn from a really good and safe trader I'd say blue mind is the way to go. I've never felt like he was rude or was the type of person to ignore people, especially the people who paid for his service. Signals have a good winrate too but don't expect 1-3 every day. Only complaint I have is the new price but it's still affordable compared to other signal providers. Overall still an amazing service if you are looking to learn from a professional trader.

Sittard, Netherlands,
Apr 6, 2020,

Not worth it.

Been in bluemind fx for around 2/3 months. Signals are not worth it. Maybe if your lucky you get 5 signals a week. Some of them are news signals. Richard always gets a lot of pips. But news signals don’t work. He is from Canadian. So everyone from Europe will miss a lot of signals. Most of the time the best one. Webinair are low quality with bad sound. So he advertises with 24/7 support. Well I have ask multiple questions but most of the time I didn’t even get a answer. You just get ignored. He is only a nice person when you pay. If you don’t pay he is a very different person. If Richard made like -70 pips his answer is= riskmangement. Everytime it’s always it’s just 2/3%. It’s just not worth it to join bluemind. Especially not premium. 50$ is just to expensive for what you get. He advertises with things he doesn’t offer.

Reply by Richard L submitted Apr 7, 2020:
Koen was a member of blue mind FX since the 29th of January, 2020.

On the 8th of March, he cancelled his membership which expired on the 29th of March, 2020.
On several instances, Koen would claim I ignored him and had a very rude attitude towards me if I did not reply to him in the immediate minutes.

I had to tell him multiple times that I was either: Driving (Won't text while I drive) and to wait a few minutes. But, in the end, I would always reply as soon as I was available to do so. There hasn't been a single instance where I didn't reply to him or returned his message.

He also claims that the webinar are poor quality and bad sound when they're recorded in 1080p @ 60FPS with high quality XLR microphone. I am very convinced he would be the only one thinking the quality is bad.

When it comes to ''news'' signals, they do work. I use pending orders (Sell Stop / Buy Stop) in order to cover the direction in which the news will propel price. While it does not always turn into profits, it very rarely turns into losses, if ever.
When it comes to the numbers of signals, yes they have been reduced due to the market conditions right now. You cannot possibly expect me to trade the same volume of signals as in 2019 with the current situation. There are still signals sent out mostly every day.

Furthermore, I've never ''simply'' replied ''Risk management'' if a trade had hit a 70 pips loss. While it is true that risk management is a huge part of controlling the impact of losses, I would never simply reply ''Risk management'' and leave it at that.

Time zones can be an issue for members. That I agree. However, there's not much I can do about that. I'm human and I need to sleep as well. I will oftentimes go out of my sleeping schedule to stay up to trade a specific event, such as RBA/RBNZ Interest Rate at like 1AM my time, when I've been up since 7-8 to catch the US Session. I stay up well over 16 hours a day to cover up as many sessions as I can.

Then Finally, one important thing about this review, it was left out of spite. Koen, you, on April 6th, 2020, asked me via private message to ''re-enter the server'', over a week after your account had expired and that you had no longer access to the Premium Discord Server.

When I asked you why, you claimed, and I quote: ''
Koen, [06.04.20 12:54]
I don’t want premium access. I can’t pay for it so i don’t want. I want to have the start of server so I can talk with members about trading

Koen, [06.04.20 12:55]
I talked with them before too but now it can’t because we are not in same server

I denied your request and you immediately started to blackmailing me and attempted to guilting me into doing it. This translates your attitude. You said that you wanted to:

Koen, [06.04.20 13:01]
Yeah I just want to ask a member something. I can’t because I’m not in server anymore. Don’t know where you make a problem of

I've proposed two solutions:
1) Send a friend request to the member(s) you wish to contact and then, you will be able to private message them within discord;
2) Tell me who the member is and I will connect you two.

You've ignored both those solutions and proceeded with the following message:

Koen, [07.04.20 09:01]
[In reply to Blue Mind Richard]
You give me a solution because I said I was gonna give a negative review. I don’t ask to be in your server. Literally told you that 3 times. You ignore me at least 5 times so don’t pretend like that never happend ?

So here it is, this review is out of spite. I'm sorry about the long message, but I thought it was important for everyone to see. There has been no ignoring, no issues really other than a member trying to access the ''paid'' content without paying for it. And when proposed a solution around it to accommodante him, they were ignored.

AlGER, Algeria,
Apr 5, 2020,

DON'T BE LAZY LIKE ME!

I've lost quite a bit with this signal provider(19% of my capital). but i don't put all the blame on Richard himself (BLUEMINDFX founder and nice guy).

To be fair, most of it is due to my poor money management skills. This experience made me aware that you won't go far in Forex (or anything in life) if you relied on someone else to do all the work for you.

So, as far as the quality of the service: well, it's mostly scalps and news trading ,these ones were a bit profitable but SO HARD TO CATCH.there were some swings and they were not that great.and GOLD...OH MAN... you should do better on GOLD man. he trades mostly NEW YORK and ASIAN sessions (average 0 to 4 trades a day and lots of trades cancelled ).

To be fair, 1 month period may be short time to give a definitive opinion on performance so i won't be too hard ;) . I WILL GIVE IT BELOW AVERAGE SCORE.

TO ALL NEWBIES THAT LOOK FOR A SHORTCUT, JUST LEARN HOW TO TRADE .THERE IS GREAT FREE MATERIAL ON THE WEB. SIGNAL PROVIDERS PROFIT OF YOUR LAZINESS.

HOPE YOU GOT SOMETHING FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

Sidney Whipp,
East Sussex, United Kingdom,
Mar 29, 2020,

The owner of the group, Richard, messaged me today at 03:59am asking me whether I had, scrap that. He told me he was very convinced I left a negative review. No asking me or anything straight away just messaged me. He had no evidence and the review wasn’t even in my name.

Very disappointed that someone with such a big company would just do that. I wouldn’t use his service.

When I was using his service I asked him to create me a trading plan or at least begin helping me to create one and he didn’t, he kept delaying it saying soon I will, soon I will. Aswell I managed to get about 4 of his signals in about 2 weeks due to them being sent at ridiculous times. Richard didn’t help me much and I will own up to what I did was wrong but in no circumstances should an owner of a company go to an ex-client saying anything like this.

Reply by Richard L submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Sidney,

You have been a member of Blue Mind FX for a few weeks before ruining your trading account on a trade you took on your own. After that, you started asking members to lend you money to trade again, several several times. You were then removed from the group and refunded your membership for the days remaining of the membership.

I trade at the times where opportunities are available, that is between 6am and 11pm my time (GMT -4). I apologize if you didn't catch all signals for time zones.

You, once removed, started to messaging members asking them to join your signal service, which obviously makes no sense. You admitted to that mistake and apologized.

Then, the facsimile review was made and I did believe it was you, based on what you attempted against my service (Stealing members, begging for trading funds, etc.) You admitted it was not you, and I told you I apologized for believing so and didn't make a thing of it anymore.

Perhaps you should mention what you did as a member, and as a trader, before claiming my service is so bad.

Oregon, USA,
Mar 29, 2020,

Great valued service!

I've been a part of blue mind fx for several months and I can say by far that Richard is offering one of the best deals out there for your money. His signals are consistent and he is fully 100% honest about his service. I have seen him give away money to a member In need around christmas time. He is genuinely a good person and you will know this quick in the group. He will answer any questions you ever have in his group as well. Overall I think his signals are very good. He focuses on being consistently profitable and doesn't make any ridiculous claims. There are some days where there are no signals, the reason is richard only sends good signals that follow his strategy. This minimizes the losing trades which we all can appreciate. You also get access to weekly webinars for educational purposes, something other people charge a fortune for sometimes. The community is great. People are good to each other and richard doesn't let any bulls**t fly. This group will have a good future thanks to richard and I have paid for lifetime membership because I know I never want to leave.

LewisFielder,
UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2020,

Not great experience.

CEO isn’t a nice person, nor is the community. Richard later DM’ed me asking for over £600 once I left, I said no.

Reply by Richard L submitted Mar 29, 2020:
I am the Owner of Blue Mind FX, Richard.
I would like to rebute this outrageous and false review.

Please note that Blue Mind FX has never had a member named ''Lewis Fielder''. I have thoroughly checked through my entire history of members, email, client lists and as well as PayPal.

I have never asked for money from anyone after their departure from my service. This review is obviously fake.

I was in the belief that Forex Peace Army would filter reviews to eliminate the facsimile ones, or at the very least, require evidence when such accusations are made.

My community is great and members are proud to be part of it.

To whoever ''LewisFielder'' is: Please do produce evidence that this has actually happened. I've got a scoop for you: You won't be able to, as this never happened.

This is a disgraceful review which hopefully is to be removed by the FPA admins.
I am VERY opened to any questions and confirmations. Thank you.

Richard

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: If you are so convinced this review is not from a client, please explain why you called at least one client to accuse him of leaving the review.

We are far more concerned with the positive "client" review left from one of the IP addresses you've used.
Zyad,
UK, United Kingdom (Really the offices of BlueMindFx in Canada),
Feb 21, 2020,

Great Community and Signals

I have joined Blue Mind over a year ago. Just after the holidays.

I loved the transition from Telegram To Discord which really increased the possibilities for the group. It is neatly organized now with several channels for education as well as signals.

When it comes to signals, Richard certainly does not provide with a thousand pips a week. He never claims to do so either and is transparent about his losses. He is reachable and accountable as there is a group chat in which he participates every day. If something goes wrong, he will be there to take responsibility which is something most don't do: they'll just shoot signals and not care.

The results are consistent on the long term. I'd say however results have been a bit lower during the last 2 months but that's to be expected after the crazy good summer we had. Anyone who knows about trading currencies knows you can't be good 12 months straight.

Finally the education offered is very appreciated and informative - weekly live webinars, the addition of a new Admin/Trader who trades another style and brings a vast inventory of skills to the table and the constant service and quality remains. Bravo! I'm a member for life and won't go anywhere else.

Oh and prices are super cheap, most charge double even triple what he does.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from the UK.  It was left from the same location in Canada used by the representative of BlueMindFx.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Mississauga, Canada,
Feb 19, 2020,

Most Genuine Signal (and Forex Education) Provider

I have been in Richard's premium group for over two months, and I can safely say that I have learned so much about Forex in the process. His work is quality, and he does not compromise on that. He focus on quality over quantity with the signals that he provides. Every signal has a chart and a thorough explanation of the reasoning behind it. He is very engaging with the group, and does a great job to educate the group members through weekly webinars.

I highly recommend joining his premium service. As long as you follow what he teaches, you will certainly be a successful trader in the long run.

Aveiro, Portugal,
Feb 19, 2020,

Pretty damn good!

Richard is good, to say the least, he's a careful trader and cares more about quality than quantity.
Been with his service for a few months and got absolutely no complaints.
and besides, you get to chat with other members in his group, since its a discord channel.
You can talk to everyone, discuss trading strategies, ask people to analyze your charts, and you get free education, if you choose the gold packages.. what more could you want?
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. he prefers being sure of his decisions rather than pushing signals out for the sake of it. He also likes to cut losses short, which is a good thing.
This man is good, really good!