ForexSource.co Review

Trading Media Ltd

Jarratt Davis

Updated: Aug 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexSource.co
Other website for Jarratt Davis include JarrattDavis.com.

Join live discussion of ForexSource.co on our forum

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Apr 22, 2020,

They really help you understand

I have been a subscriber of Forex Source for about 6 months now, and dont see myself being able to trade without it anymore. They provide all the news and analysis of fundamentals that you need in order to understand what exactly is driving market moves, and very often this translates into very high probability trades. I never had much success with Fundamental Analysis, but the way FX source teaches you to understand fundamentals has been hugely profitable for me. I recommend at least using the trial, and seeing for yourself!

Bali, Indonesia,
Apr 10, 2020,

They filter out all the rubbish n does half the job of trading for you

My understand of the forex markets is pretty low, but something I wish to improve on.
I have been a long follower of Jarratts training in the past until now and was intrigued by his Forex Source Terminal.
I have spent a lot of money in the past, some of it on what turned out to be useless garbage.
I decided to give this terminal a try as I had found the past training to be very clear cut and easy to understand and hoped the terminal would be along the same lines.
First off, it is all clear cut, it really does give you the ins and outs of whats happening in the markets and seems to be geared for any type of trade with any type of experience.
There some things I dont understand but they have a good team of analysts that you can ask questions which has really given me more confidence.
Another thing I love is that its a constantly evolving product, just in the past couple weeks they have added new features or made improvements, which kind of makes the fee I pay even better value as its all included in the set fee I pay.

I tried the free trial offer to make sure this was right for me and would advise everyone else to at least give the trial a run, but dont expect instant results, I have learnt that the hard way myself. I see this as a long term investment, you have to put some in before you get some back, but learning all the way.

Hot Springs, AR, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

From top to bottom, my experience with Forex Source has been great.

Since even before my subscription started, Forex Source has made my customer experience nice and memorable. From instruction to accurate and timely information they have surpassed any expectation I had before our association. By far, the most comprehensive Fundamental Analysis material I have come across.

wbrandon,
Canary wharf, London, United Kingdom,
Apr 2, 2020,

Are you serious about trading?

If you're serious about profiting from the currency markets. If you're serious about your future as a profitable retail trader. If you're serious about treating your trading as a profitable business...Then you should seriously consider Forex Source as your first stop for complete, direct and professional analysis. To go in to detail about this platform will take forever as there are so many easy to understand elements to it. The only real and truly unbiased way to experience the power of this great service is to seriously consider using the Forex Source platform. In the beginning you will consider it as a business expense but after using it for just a few months you will consider it as a business essential equaling your brokers trading platform because lets face it you cant trade without a broker and you shouldn't trade without Forex Source.

Mar 31, 2020,

Light at the end of the forex trading tunnel

I've posted some reviews on here before. All of them (unfortunately) about bad experiences I've had with con-men companies and (expensive) loss-making indicators and all of their useless flashing red and green gizmos. Yeah, you probably do know exactly what I mean - if you're on this website then I'm sure you've been there as well!

Well good news for a change! It's been a few months now since the "penny dropped" and I started on the right path (the professional path) to forex trading. The solution will be found in no red and green flashing gizmo telling you when to buy and sell, that's for sure. The solution is found within a solid understanding of fundamental analysis. And, personally, I think it's a lie if anyone tells you differently. And if they are telling you something different, I think it's because they have something they want to sell you - a gizmo which flashes red and green!

For me, the penny dropped when I was over at FX Street reading an article about picking currency direction, by 20 year trading veteran Bradley Gilbert. (You probably can't put links here. So have a search and a read - it's a good article.)

Currencies don't just move - they are MOVED. And the two driving forces are Central Banks (monetary policy) and Economic Data. You can trade these first impulse economic catalysts directly; and/or you can trade continuation in line with underlining sentiment. When Banks train their junior traders, this is exactly what they are learning. And it's no process which is rushed into. Only when junior traders have this knowledge/skill buttoned down are they then ready to become senior traders and really go at the market.

The above is a FACT. Ignore this fact and instead blindly deploy a load of indicators on your charts at your own peril! In the long run, you'll lose.

Now, as good as the article was which I explained above ... it all sort of just ended. What, no links or any resources to learn this exact fundamental analysis strategy?

I trawled the internet in search of Central banks and economic data and finally defined my searches down to Fundamental Analysis. From there I trawled scores and scores of websites. My search literally ended the very moment I found Forex Source.

I'm telling you, it's not just good - it's 'blow-your-socks-off' good! This was EXACTLY what I had been looking for. You see, just about everyone out there can tell you what fundamental analysis is. Really, they can. You know, Wikipedia can have you fast asleep and snoring over your keyboard in about 5 minutes flat! My goodness me - who's got time or patience for a granulometric discourse into macroeconomics. Show me HOW to trade with this information or just kill me now!

I'm not kidding - Forex Source literally show you in AMAZING detail HOW to trade each and every significant economic data release. And not just that - they show you and explain every reason behind the current market sentiment. Everything is live and minute by minute up-to-date. You know, what the score is with such and such Central Bank, recent events which affect their outlook ... I mean my words here just don't do it justice. You know if you can safely execute a continuation trade in line with sentiment. All the levels are explained and everything. You have to go and see and check it out for yourself. (Read that article first, though, on FX Street. It was a good one.)

Well, anyway, that's my review of Forex Source. I think they deserve if for providing an excellent resource (and for the very fact that I finally found something which works!) Thank you FX Street for pointing my search in the right direction; and thank you Forex Source for providing the solution. This is very, very perfect for someone like me who still has a lot to learn about Fundamental Trading, but can now learn and trade at the same time.

For balance here, are there any negatives I can think of? Hmmm... let me think...

Yeah, price. Maybe they could get that down a bit or provide a 'lite' version or something. I mean thanks to every 'snake oil and false promise' merchant out there, I don't have much left in the way of disposable income or trading capital. The flashing red and green gizmos all but wiped me out! I've had to start from scratch again!

What else? Well for me, personally, I'd like it if I could connect my Myfxbook account, and that they would be able to 'review' my trades. You know, to provide some feedback about what I'm doing and just to make sure that all of my trades have 'good/correct reason' behind them. Obviously when you're taking a 'continuation' trade in line with market sentiment, this is more down to your own discretion and judgement and where more skill comes in and your own interpretation of events and data. It would be nice to know that you have that extra layer of confirmation. But maybe it's just me.

Other than that, I'm WELL HAPPY! :)