Arbia.io Review

Updated: Mar 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Arbia.io

WARNING: Arbia.io appears to be a HYIP.  So far, all HYIPS the FPA is aware of turned out to be Ponzi Schemes.  The FPA strongly recommends AGAINST placing money with any HYIP.

Please read this article for more information on HYIPS and similar companies...

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Join live discussion of Arbia.io on our forum

Bangkok, Thailand,
Sep 13, 2019,

I lost all - a lot!

Arbia claims to make risk free returns with arbitrage of cryptocurrencies. Additionally they offer a scheme "Search for Satoshi" where you invest in levels and get returns accordingly. The returns, roughly 80% per month, are split up in 50/50. 50% for you 50% as fees for Arbia. The fees can not be paid from the earnngs, they have to be brought in before you get the returns. Sounds good but there is always a mishap happening. whenever it comes to payday then once they get "hacked', once the fees "did not arrive", once 10 btc were withdrawn from my wallett without my knowledge but they asked me to pay the fees for it. When i asked for an investigation they said "pay first, then we may check", then they deleted my account.
- no phone, no email available, only skype call
- agent doesn't respond for weeks
- no 2FA authorisation despite big sums are involved
- support function doesn't work
- password can not be changed
- no or wrong reports about activities - send/received/withdrawn etc
- no client verification - they have no clue with whom they deal
- agent is very insisting in "pay, pay, pay, ..."
- company is either a scam or complely out of control, or both
If you invest here be aware you can win or lose all within minutes. I lost all, for me it is a hughe scam, a Ponzi scheme with crypto currencies. You may try yourself1