Price Action Ltd review: Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

1.416 • 60 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 11, 2022
PriceActionLtd.com

What is Price Action Ltd?

Price Action Ltd is a trading signals provider offering signals for instruments in Forex, Index, Commodities, and Stocks etc. as well as Scalping trades.

Price Action Ltd also offers trade copier called PAFX Algo for auto copying purpose.

Please read Price Action Ltd Reviews below and share your experiences in using their services.

1.416 • 60 REVIEWS

A
Iraq, Iraq,
Sep 9, 2022,

Scam signal provider. Unethical work

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
They're still denying all the losses and try to decrease the losses by hiding the losing trades or editing the trade after they send it so when it went on other direction they will say that the they're professionals.
I asked them for a refund because I kept losing for 3 months with them but instead they blocked me for a while by saying that my subscription ends and they replying that I was sending a spam people while I wasn't.
Many of them talked to me and kept delay and delay for a refund and gave reasons as the banks will do the procedure and need a regular authorized papers and a lot of talk
Last time they told me that they don't have a refund policy after they kept delaying me each time to wait and they will refund me.

With many screenshots and video recordings I clearly will show their faked work. All videos are uploaded on YouTube one by one from their (hiding the losing signals & changing the reports & denying about the losing trades) also how they told me that they will refund and I have to wait and someone told me that he's the manager with all fake names.

All of their services are fake
The algo as well
The scalp
The ICC
They buy videos for a people to publish like they are winning and most of us know from where we can hire people to do anything we need..

I tried all of them despite of all reviews
But it seems that the reviews didn't give them the credit as a professional scammers..

Aug 3, 2022 - 1 Star After I told them that you didn't share the real results and the signals are bad and I want a refund.
They kept ignoring me and they removed mw from the VIP just because I told the truth
Once you start messaging them regarding your money then they'll block you and remove you from the VIP

Anyone I have many screenshots and recordings that proves this PAFX are scam and stealers, they stole my money

Jul 20, 2022 - 1 Star I have many screenshots and recordings when chat with them.. they8keep lossing and they didn't not publish tbe real results. Only the winnings and some losses to deceive the clients that they publish everything.

They're not in UK and the address they provide is empty only registered address
They're in Bangladesh and they never work in else where but Bangladesh
I wan able to track them.
And they're still denying
I used their signals for more than 3 months to check their quality and it was very very bad and they're not sharing the real results they adding pips to each winning trade.
They even blocked me on their Facebook pages
They didn't refund me and keep ignoring and without a response.
All this is true with all evidence.

These guys are scam and you may profit at first
But definitely at the end you'll loss your money with them.

Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Aug 19, 2022 Dear trader,
If you remember clearly, we did not block you on your trading account but all the other fake accounts with which you kept spamming. You still are a trader of ours but your mischievous act of spamming us and spreading false rumours was so unethical and we could not accept it at all. So, respecting your trading effort, we kept providing services. Kindly prevent doing such acts from now on.
A
cairo, Egypt,
Aug 14, 2022,

lost my savings

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
i m from egypt ,and i have been working for almost a year to get a 1000 usd in our country and when i finally decided to open a live account i joined their scalp pafx vip and 70-90 percent of the trades is loss i lost my 1000 usd in a month ,i do not know why u do this to people ,i worked for a year to get 1000 usd for nothing in the end ,just gone in 30 days
M
Aug 4, 2022,

Scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This is the worst signal provider,
All there result are lie and fake, the even lie to the vip member, posting high rrr, i nearly committed suicide, this guys bad, wish i can post there screenshot or video
M
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Aug 18, 2022:
Kindly talk to our support team. With this fake name of yours, we cannot find who you are and what is your issue.
S
Scam Signals
Services, United Kingdom,
Jun 30, 2022,

scam. signals will only result in losses or massive DD

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
do not trust results posted in their free group unless you have a $100k account and use 0.01 lot size on each signal they sent. otherwise, you'll blow your account using their signals. 'small SLs and massive RRR' is a joke, signals sent are ALWAYS against the trend, you either hit SL the same day or it takes DAYS to get out of DD and into profit. if you are in profit, don't wait for their close signal, just close the trade and run, otherwise, it will turn and hit SL. once you've hit SL they will send another signal for the same instrument but this time with bigger SL - do not enter, ALWAYS trading against the trend and never respecting any support or resistance levels. and their analysis? a joke, 3 sentences pasted onto the chart with no real explanation behind it. you're better off spending that money on something you'll enjoy and not getting scammed.

Jun 30, 2022 - 2 Stars signed up for an algo trading but it's an absolute joke of an EA with ZERO entry strategy behind it. My account was in DD every single day on both pairs this algo is used on. it would open anywhere between 40 to 60 trades a day! and would always trade against the trend with some positions being 200+ pips in running loss. yes, some trade would close in profit - so daily profit was 'secured' - but it was never more than a few pips. law of large numbers, if you open 50 trades some of them must end up in profit at some point, after all. rest just stays open until the market has miraculous recovery and moves 200+ pips back up - which it never will. so-called 'experienced' traders who are supposed to monitor the trades never look at them, as support said they would only get involved if DD was getting out of hand...ridiculous service and just saw them sharing 'algo profits' for the week which is a joke, my DD was always 2 to 5 times the size of the profit made. it will blow your account at some point for sure. avoid at all cost.
S
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Aug 18, 2022:
Dear,
Kindly share your identity with our support team and let them know your problem. Using a fake name here and complaining will not bring any resolution for you if you are seeking one. We want to help you so please, reach out to us.
P
Jun 2, 2022,

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months

Their accuracy and signals are bad. I am on their VIP group with their signal copier and following proper money management but yet the trades keep losing after losing streak. They will only promote and market their trades which are blue and often forget about the red ones.

P
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Jun 11, 2022:
Kindly contact our support team with your real account. If you use this kind of fake user name, we can't find your trading account and see what is actually going on. Our traders are in deep profit. Your claim doesn't match what we provide and the words of our traders. Thanks.
K
kaz
uk, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2022,

Algo copy trading bot service is a scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months

i joined priceactionltd's Algo copy trading service and have lost over 50% of my account, there is also no bot trading, they advertise bot trading but trades on my account have been opened for weeks and running in losses of over 300 pips at a time. have complained many times, just get replied it will recover soon sir or it will reverse sir. don't know what to do but want to make others aware.

K
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Jun 11, 2022:
Dear Kaz,

We see you are still trading with us, which proves that you still have faith in PriceActionLtd. Our Algo traders have gained an average of 12% this month. Dear, if you really want to profit, please stop interrupting trades manually. Let the bot do its thing. Kindly contact our support team. They'll guide you in-depth.
Y
Dec 1, 2021,

DO NOT TRUST, Scammers and Frauds

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I used their service for one month and paid for their Vip membership, copier, and professional installation but they are far away from what they advertise. There is nothing like 90% accuracy they are not even 10% accurate. Moreover even though I bought for 1 month but they keep charging me for 3 months without even informing me. When I questioned them about that they shamelessly replied “1 month subscription means that we charge every month not single month subscription”. If anyone wants a proof please contact me and I can send the screenshot of the outcomes of their signals and their worst ever customer service. Please be careful from this organized fraud.
Y
Dear Yaser Javed,
We are extremely sorry that you didn't profit much. But you must be aware that we are an esteemed company in the Forex trading market and that thousands of our client traders benefit every single day. Thus, your claim that we are fraudsters is unjustifiable.
On the second claim, you complained about the 1 month subscription process. You must know first, what it means to have a 1-month subscription process. Unless you unsubscribe or turn off the auto-renewal option, we will automatically charge you a one-month subscription fee every month. This is a very basic concept that we explain to our subscribed traders from the very beginning. Reach out to our 24/7 customer service at any time.
We hope to have you with us soon. And please leave constructive comments with proof rather than a mere attempt to scratch our reputation.
N
Giza, Egypt,
May 3, 2021,

please please please don't join this signals provider they are big scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
please please please don't join this signals provider they are big scam since i joined with them 3 weeks in loss all day open trades and close in loss and then open the same trade again from the same entry and close again in loss i thought i can follow them trades so i joined copier but also huge loss more than $5000 loss in 3 weeks avoid this scam big scam
i have proof 100% of my words any one contact me i will send you proof of my review
N
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Jan 7, 2022:
According to your claim of a $5000 loss in 3 weeks; we never recommend any of our traders take big risks because this market is extremely unpredictable. And without any proof, your claim seems absurd. Also commenting based on 3 weeks of experience is very childish. I suggest you study forex trading (we have free e-books and video tutorials that will definitely help you). Trading is all about patience and discipline. And also acknowledging how to trade and when to trade. A leading forex service company like ours will never compensate with our loyal traders’ hard-earned money.
We hope to have you on a long journey with us. But it is upsetting to receive negative comments from a person without experiencing it for long. We urge you to come up with proper proof behind your claim or else please do not spread rumors. Thank you.
Goma DR Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The,
Apr 27, 2021,

Big liars

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I discovered this company some months ago. Almost one year now. I subscribed to their signals and algo trading. In 3 days I lost about 20% of my equity with the algo trading. I paid alos for their both telegram group but after about 2 weeks I couldn't gain even 50 pips. These people lie too much about their results and they never refund saying it's nit in their policy. I don't understand how people can strength crooks like these ones with a 300k telegram group followers. A big shame
Dear Doukk,
As you have already mentioned, we have 300+k followers, so you must be aware that we are not scammers. We are sorry you had a big loss, but that was only a 3-day result. Only commenting based on three days or two weeks of using services in this highly unpredictable market, Forex, is very unprofessional. You did not even mention the week you lost for us to explain. I hope you come back with proper proof of your claim.
Also, neither in our Signal service nor in Algo, we have the refundable policy. Thus, we cannot make exceptions for you dear.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jan 26, 2021,

Terrible, scam, they lie about their results

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I tried using them, they know nothing about risk to reward they keep loosing and with a small win the post it every where, they are fierce marketers , don't fall to their lies on the free channel
Page 1 of 6