PriceActionLtd.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020

Join live discussion of PriceActionLtd.com on our forum

Mar 20, 2020,

Lost 1300eur in 2 weeks

Don't trust them. I just lost 1300 in 2 weeks.
They are not professional trader as they claimed.

., Colombia,
Mar 11, 2020,

100% risk investment

This company, does not have a risk management, you can throw the account in a short time, be careful.
They left me at zero in 2 weeks, they just let the account reach the margin call.
I tried to communicate with them, to ask them what the risk management was and their response was: that they were still waiting for the market to be in their projection, but they did not give me an answer to the risk management. I tried to communicate a second time and they didn't give me an answer.
I do not recommend it is a 100% risk investment

Sadach hassan,
Mar 5, 2020,

This company is crooks and thieves nd they play with people money without no trade experience and no stop loss.
I have lost 1000 pound less then a week nd they don't care other people account nd they use hedging and they gambling with your money..
No price action no trend no market structure analysis.
Don't get close to this company nd I was trading two years nd the worst company ever came across...

birmingham, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Bought signal service

After buying signal service the bot sent me a link to a telegram group that doesnt exsist, the admin ignored me. big scam dont buy.

Mar 2, 2020,

Not sincere and bad customer service

They promised 15% drawdown on PAFX Algo, but do over 70% and even blow accounts. Only way of communicating with them is Telegram and they won't respond on time. Their adverts are full of hope but in reality it's false.

They advertise good money management in their VIP group but the Algo doesn't apply those.

Don't subscribe, you will lose
KOLKATA, India,
Mar 2, 2020,

IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY YOU CAN BE THEIR CUSTOMER.

THESE GUYS JUST BLEW MY ACCOUNT OF $600 AND BROUGHT IT TO $0.
THIS IS THROUGH THEIR ALGO ACCOUNT HOWEVER THEY MENTION AND POST FAKE REVIEWS.

IF YOU ARE A FOOL YOU WILL SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR ALGO/SIGNAL SERVICE AFTER READING THIS.

Philippines (Home Country), Seafarer and currently connected through Thailand,
Feb 28, 2020,

PAFX is legit as it helped me grow as a trader

I have been a trader for some years, but i seem to not learn anything due to nature of my work. I work as a seafarer and can only do trades during my vacation.

Then i heard about signal services. I still dont win money. I think as a noob on signal services, I tried them all...But I was lucky enough to see PAFX. I was having profits on their free channel and manage to win an amount to pay for their monthly subs. And believe me..it was the best decision on my trading life. What i do is follow their signals and try to understand the study behind the said trade. from there I started to learn more and more.

Now I am back to work as a seafarer and most of the time I dont have internet to follow their signals. So I stop and promised to go back when I am back on my vacation

Then I heard about PAFX ALGO just recently... And Oh yeah! I immediately joined. since I trust them very much. I may be new to the algo service, but I know PAFX.

PAFX ALGO is the answer for a seafarer like me when i dont have time to trade...

Now my lifestyle is still do trades on my vacation and let the PAFX SIGNALS and PAFX ALGO to recover my loss on my personal trades. this way i wont be hindered by emotions on my trading due to my trust on PAFX

I believe i will be a profitable trader in the future through their guidance.

Best thing i learned on ALGO is risk management. hahaha. Every trader should know this one.

I may win or loose but what is important is the learnings. Small steps, but atleast I am now going in the right direction.

I really dont understand these bad reviews since I know PAFX is simply the best. They may not be perfect but they are more legit than others i have tried

PAFX TEAM thank you for being there for us and many thanks for the service. continue and keep up the job well done!

cheers to PAFX TEAM
Feb 22, 2020,

Open and honest communication

I've been following PAFX group via their telegram channel for months. What made me decide to give them a try was showing realistic results. The net is full of false promises but PAFX shows realistic results. They do not promise a get rich quick platform, in fact they're very open and honest about how they conduct their business. Once I had joined I was included in a telegram group where PAFX would explain why they taking certain trades in a language that even beginners can understand and if you don't understand still or ask for clarification they're more than happy and willing to explain it to you privately. I would recommend them for anyone looking to create a second stream of income.
USA, USA,
Feb 19, 2020,

Run and Run from them

Do not subscribe to their service,
I repeat do not subscribe.. because you will be burnt badly..

I subscribed for their Algo automated signal where they promised on their website of delivering 30percent plus monthly and they priced it at $49 and $99 after a month.. I put $2,000 and just 2 weeks into the subscription.. they blew my $2000 account, that is not even the most painful part.. the most painful part are below;

1,when I noticed the drawdown was at $800, I contacted them on telegram (that's their ONLY medium of communication, that's what all scammer do) that what's happening to my account.. their admin said I shouldn't worry... That it will be reversed.. and when I saw the drawdown at more than $1,000, I chatted them again, at that point it took them over 13hours to respond even after reading the chat.. and the account blew

2, They won't respond to your chat or email when you have issues with them especially when it comes to them loosing your money...

I am still waiting on them for more than a month now .. any company like Price action Ltd who doesn't have a number to call or a physical address is obviously a fraud and scam..

And any company like Price action Ltd with locked up or muted groups where customers can't review or post complaints are great scammers.. run from them

I have all the screenshot and videos of the conversation
Florida, USA,
Feb 19, 2020,

SCAM

$1000 in their algo copy trader - GONE WITH THE WIND no responding to me and they completely blew my account SCAM