Price Action Ltd Review

Updated: Jul 11, 2020 · PriceActionLtd.com  · Is this your company?
Price Action Ltd

Join live discussion of PriceActionLtd.com on our forum

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 2, 2020,

Be kind to your earned money and stay away their Algo trading

Hi guys,
I have been here to see the review of Price Action LTD and there was mixed reactions and decided to test them my self on $1000 ECN Account and i lost $65 first few days ,they use very dangerous Martingale which will blow up your account sooner or later,do not waste your many with them,i warned you!

kl, Malaysia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Bad experience! Definitely scam!

Subscribed the price action signal service because they have lot of subscribers in their free channel and they have put a lot of ads which polished their brand to lure new subscribers in. I have joined their one month package, but few days after i joined them, i have realized their signal actually copied from other group, because I have joined both group and their signal always delay and published later than another group. Of course, they have signal copied from other group as well. Besides, their signal not as accurate as what they have promised. After you joined their group, you will realize lot of trades hit SL level. Besides, they will keep on spam the message from their Indices VIP group such as"US30 TP hit +150pips", to upsell you their another VIP group. They won't give update on every trade published, will just ignore most of the losing trades. Because lot of message especially forwarded message from their another VIP group spam inside the chat, that make us as a member difficult to track back every trade that they have made. It is very easy for them to just delete any losing trade post, which will let them easier to manipulate the weekly result. They also guaranteed real pips calculation, means if one trade close half at 50 pips level, 25 pips will count as their result, but at the end they also ignore it. Overall, I think any of new members shouldn't waste their money on this service provider. I have subscribed a lot of signal group while 100% of them are not working.

Although their result look very good, weekly gain few thousand pips guaranteed, win rate is so high, but it won't work due to the following reason:
1)The risk to reward ratio is not promising. Most of the time, they give a trade with SL 100pips while TP at 200 pips, it seem to have a good risk to reward ratio, but the probability for the trade to reach TP is very low because they din have good analysis on that. Therefore to secure the pips, they will suggest to close half trade earlier most of the time, maybe 30 , 50 or 70 pips. While you still maintain half position on this trade, when the TP reach, they will claim that their analysis was so good that these trade have earned total all the 200 pips. In the long run, you will lose money.

2) They will manipulate the result. I have joined a channel where it gave a lot of signal at one time, perhaps 10 -15. When I checked back the chat history at the next day, I found that they have deleted all the losing trade message. You all shouldn't believe their beautified result. Remember! Everyone can just type any things that they want. Ask for the investor password, then you can see how their track record.

Boon,
Jun 22, 2020,

If u wish to blow your account, join them

Algo trading is not working, it can not adjusted according to market condition. Their result is over promise. Those advertisement u seen was repeated, maybe u profit by first week, if u lucky.

Santiago de Chile, Chile,
Jun 19, 2020,

Scamers and bad persons

They do not respect the agreements they burn your account.
Only on the first day I had to change the password because I was losing 15% of my account.
They don't care about you

Lincoln, United Kingdom,
Jun 19, 2020,

Top class service best in the game.

What can I say about this service I wished I had started earlier. I have previously used a auto copy service with another company and it was loosing money on a daily basis. Not PriceAction they are the best in the game, customer support is fantastic and the strategy they use for the auto copy is amazing. What they do different from anyone else is they monitor the trades 24/7 by professional traders. Hassle free and a great income generator. I’ve been using the service for 3 days and my account has grown by 13% top class thank you PriceAction.

KL, Malaysia,
Jun 9, 2020,

Bad Algo trading experience

Please try not to use their also trade....i had a teribble experience last night....and this is my second week of subcription....during the nine days , made about 40 + usd under low risk mode....but on the tenth days, thing went wrong, one single trade open and they predict wrong direction , at the end,opened 7 sell position, and each sell lot size is bigger then previous one....when loss come to 398usd....then they close the trade......what a lousy algo and they said will monitor......it is actually an ordinary EA from outside.....very easy to blow account. and they cannot guarantee thing will not happen......PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR ALGO....my view is not safe at all......passive income is all bu***....

Salerno, Italy,
May 24, 2020,

Really good

I have seen some bad reviews about this forex signals provider but my experience has been pretty good so far.
I have joined the Forex VIP group, they are sharing good accuracy for signals and Max is really kind and professional. They always say when it's time to close a trade, take some partials etc.
I am Satisfied

Colombia, Colombia,
May 10, 2020,

PAFX is SCAM!!! They lies, fake results

Their results are false, they do not publish when they lose, and their effectiveness is not good, on the contrary, it is very bad, they do partial closings, you cannot make profit with them

Iftikhar Ahmed,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 5, 2020,

Pretty good with their service experience

Only if you are looking for professionals then you must choose them. Though they told me that the accuracy is over 85% but I have experienced this 70-75%. And only because I have followed every single trade they post though it was hard for me, maybe not for others.
The thing I liked about them is they never hide back with whatever the situation is where in the market is full of signal providers whom it's hard to reach right afte one makes the payment.

Luzern, Switzerland,
May 3, 2020,

Bad Signal Provider

I used them for 1 month, in the first week I almost blew my account of 300 dollars because they are removing the stop loss very often. Their winrate is not 90 percent, it is (on a good day 50 percent), so stay away from them please.