Price Action Ltd Review

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · PriceActionLtd.com  · Is this your company?
Price Action Ltd

Established: 2015
Contact: support@priceactionltd.com

Join live discussion of PriceActionLtd.com on our forum

Infoguia,
Honduras, Honduras,
Jan 21, 2021,

priceactionltd.com is fraud, They do Martingale, Let me Show You How?

priceactionltd.com
I signed up with them on Apr-30-2020. Today Jun-9-2020 these are the results.
Martingale - that's a HUGE risk!!! Priceactionltd do it, and even anyone can do it, but end up losing their money.

They are disgusting, a scam, a fraud. They claim to be experts, but they are far away from being so using martingale.

If you want to lose your money, do it with them.
I disputed my bought in Paypal. Fortunately, they refunded my money.

Check more info in this video

Oluwadamilola,
Dec 30, 2020,

Scam

$100 was gone in a week thanks to their wrong signal analysis. Also, your account is put on autorenewal and you're debited without your knowledge.
Ontario, Canada,
Dec 2, 2020,

No REFUNDS

Even if you are with them for 2 days and decide for a refund, they wont allow. Even a high end retailers offer refunds, but they cannot? Why? Peice of poop scam wasted all my money and earned nothing from them.
USA, USA (Really the offices of PriceActionLTD in Bangladesh),
Dec 1, 2020,

Very good (if you work for them)

You've to be patient when you're trading. You can't expect to make 1million in one week. You need to have discipline and patience when you're trading. and priceaction team is doing that. i love their signals. at first I tried their free signals on demo and decided to join their paid service. also the support is good. nice service.

5 Star rating removed.  This is another "client" review that came from the same location in Bangladesh used by PriceActionLTD's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Netherlands, Netherlands (really the offices of PriceActionLtd in Bangladesh),
Nov 28, 2020,

Great 5 star service. Thanks priceactionltd (for paying my salary)

so far so good, very supportive.
Cool community, great analysis.
Sound trading advice, real-time trades from trusted veterans (win or lose), and regular updates on longer-term trades.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from the Netherlands.  It came from the same location in Bangladesh used by PriceActionLtd's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero Stars.
kl, Malaysia,
Nov 24, 2020,

pafx is scam they will only advertise successful trading and no refund

I have tried so many signals , but this is the worse so far, they will feel very proud if their signal hit 10 pips and they are very good in the marketing, and no refund at all with their auto subscription

if you read this please save your self and dont do my same mistake

save your money and find yourself a good trading indicator
Mahesh,
Victoria, Australia,
Nov 23, 2020,

70% signals hit SL

I had such a terrible experience with these guys . I joined price action forex VIP group a week ago . I was in their free trial telegram group and was excited by the way they promote their signals in free group . That was most pathetic decision that I ever took . I lost all my money with 3-4 days and blew up my account . Around 70-80 % of the signals hit SL and not even a single signal hit TP . Such a scam thise guys are
leo,
east africa, Rwanda,
Nov 12, 2020,

THEY LOSE MORE THAN THEY GAIN

Their system for generating trades is so basic, more like guess work. the profit you make on your own will be blown by their stupid signals.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Oct 2, 2020,

Worst service

These are scam these are totally nill in forex and theses are idiots and stupid only making their own money but wasting others money Go to hell .
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Oct 20, 2020:
Dear Sir,
Our success depends on your success. We are working hard make our service better and user friendly. Our customer support and trade support team is always there to help you.
I understand that you are not happy with our service. Maybe you had to face loss. But from our experience we have seen many members couldn't make money due to lack of forex knowledge. Most of them didn't follow our trading guidelines.

We always request our members to follow proper risk management and guideline. Usually this type of mistakes they make,

- High Lot Size in Small Account.
- Take Same Trade Multiple Times, Which Increases Their Risk.
- Enter in a Running Trade, Which is already in Profit. As a Result Their SL Become Bigger Than Ours.

Last Month we made good amount of profit. If you are in loss, maybe you made one these mistakes. In such issue we highly recommend to contact our support and trade team on telegram @pafx_admin

SA, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 17, 2020,

Worst Signals service ever

I have tried so many signals , but this is the worse so far

They lose a lot more than they profit and they have separate telegram groups with separate subscriptions ( PAICC ) for indices and commodities for 75$ a month and ( Forex VIP ) for forex for 40$ a month , but it's just a scam because they post PAICC signals in the forex group so people are paying subscription for nothing

And they lost a lot , here is a quot from there group :

Dear Subscribers,

Looks like we are going through a minor losing streak. Requesting everyone to stick with proper money management. Do not try to recover all losses with one trade. Stay patient, we will share potential setups whenever they are found.

Of course they never recovered after just kept on losing and losing....
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Oct 20, 2020:
Dear Sir,
We are extremely sorry that we couldn't meet your expectation. PriceAction Forex and PriceAction Indices and Commodities both channels are different. Actually these channels were created based on customers requests.

In PriceAction Forex we provide signal of currency pair and Gold. In PriceAction Indices and Commodities we provide signal of Gold, Indices and Commodities.
Only matching signal in both channel is gold. Except gold all other signals are different.

We always request our members to follow proper risk management and guideline. We have seen many members blowing their account with other signal channels due to lack of proper guidance. We always try to keep our members informed.

In last 12 months we had only 1 losing month. The issue is most of the traders look for quick money and 100% win rate. Which is not realistic. As a result after 2-3 loosing trades they judge us as a bad service. We always request our members to try our service for 1 month then JUDGE.

I am 100% sure that if anyone use our service for a whole month, he will be profitable at the end of the month.