Price Action Ltd Review

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · PriceActionLtd.com  · Is this your company?
Price Action Ltd

Join live discussion of PriceActionLtd.com on our forum

SA, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 17, 2020,

Worst Signals service ever

I have tried so many signals , but this is the worse so far

They lose a lot more than they profit and they have separate telegram groups with separate subscriptions ( PAICC ) for indices and commodities for 75$ a month and ( Forex VIP ) for forex for 40$ a month , but it's just a scam because they post PAICC signals in the forex group so people are paying subscription for nothing

And they lost a lot , here is a quot from there group :

Dear Subscribers,

Looks like we are going through a minor losing streak. Requesting everyone to stick with proper money management. Do not try to recover all losses with one trade. Stay patient, we will share potential setups whenever they are found.

Of course they never recovered after just kept on losing and losing....
Split, Croatia,
Sep 15, 2020,

Bad service - scam

I paid three-month membership for algo trading. Not only that I lost that money, they also almost blow up my account. I stopped that after 45 days to save what's left on the account.
Marcello,
Austin TX, USA,
Sep 14, 2020,

Terrible

I would not recommend the Algo robot. I gave it a full month to see what it could do even though it was giving losses straight out the gate! I understand forex and I've been trading for almost 4 years. So I know you will have losing days and losing weeks. But if you have a solid trading plan then you should see consistent gains. They advertise 5%-40% gains each month. I'm not sure if the testimonials and pictures of (other customers gains) were demo accounts or what. But i started out with $713 and ended with $706.37 after 30 days. I know that's only $7 Ioss but with claims of 5%-40% or better this was a Complete waste of time and money. And on top of that there are no refunds.....I see why! I would never recommend this service to anyone ever!
Aug 3, 2020,

The Algo Trading is a trash. I tried it after reading so much bad reviews

I will totally discourage anyone from trying out the Algo trading! It's a total scam. Lost 100% of my fund within 24hours! Of course I read bad reviews about them and was hoping they would have update their system and for the fact that I monitor their analysis on the signal channel, I felt they know what they're doing. Unfortunately, when the signal group says buy, the Algo trading goes in the opposite direction, it close your positive trade at $1 profit but allow your loss to run to as much $-250!!!! Per trade. That is unprofessional, despite my complaint(I have screenshot) they kept on claiming to hold on when I checked for sure the trade is not coming back.
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Sep 2, 2020:
Dear Sir,
We are extremely sorry to know that you are not satisfied with our Algo service.
You have mentioned that you lost 100% of your fund within 24 hours.It may happen only if

- You have taken trade manually from your end.
- You have taken multiple position of same trade taken by our Algo.

Which are strictly prohibited and mentioned clearly while you subscribe our Algo service. Otherwise it is impossible to lost 100% of your fund.

Because our Algo has never blown any account. We use small SL. No chance of blowing account unless you take action from you end.

Our Algo and Signal are totally different services. Algo works based on preset parameters and focus on chart of shorter time frame, While signal focus on longer time frame.
Based on chart movement trades are taken.
Dave,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jul 16, 2020,

Food

Great services offered... Signals are working perfectly... Would advice you join

Made $6000 monthly from it..... Just from their free signals offered
Gunma, Japan,
Jul 11, 2020,

I didn't know it was a scam...

If I send BTC to increase it, I will not return it, it is the worst.
Please note that this type of fraud seems to be rampant

Is there a way to get it back?
I'm Japanese so I can't speak English
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear Sir,
We are working hard to improve our service. We have a customer base and we are always with our customers.
According to our policy https://priceactionltd.com/terms-and-conditions/
if you are eligible to refund we are always ready to refund, no matter which payment method you use.

Kindly contact our support @pafx_sub on telegram so that we can help you to solve this issue.
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 11, 2020,

Please stay out

They know how to market themselves really good and you will feel that they are some professional trading experts but they are a bunch of amateurs who dont know a poop. They are not transparent and their algo trading was terrible. I tried their algo for 2 weeks and more 50% of my account is gone, like that. Please stay out because they are convincing and they are good with their marketing skills. I wish i could sue this company for scamming people like this.
Reply by PriceAction Forex submitted Sep 14, 2020:
Sir
It hurts a lot when our customers are not satisfied with our service. We have a team of 15 professional traders with more than 10 years of market experience.
We share our analysis in free channel with proper reasoning. An amateurs trader can never do such type of extensive analysis. Also we show the proof of how market moves according
our analysis.

Forex is not a quick money option. You need patience to win in Forex market. In last 10 months we had only one negative month which is very normal is Forex trading.
2 Weeks is not enough time to judge quality of a trader. Those who are following us for long period of time, they all profited. Sometimes new traders start taking trade with
big lot size without following our guidelines. This happens a lot. You may have made the same mistake.

We are not here to scamming people. We have the best traders and customer support team in the market. We win when our customers win.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 2, 2020,

Be kind to your earned money and stay away their Algo trading

Hi guys,
I have been here to see the review of Price Action LTD and there was mixed reactions and decided to test them my self on $1000 ECN Account and i lost $65 first few days ,they use very dangerous Martingale which will blow up your account sooner or later,do not waste your many with them,i warned you!
kl, Malaysia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Bad experience! Definitely scam!

Subscribed the price action signal service because they have lot of subscribers in their free channel and they have put a lot of ads which polished their brand to lure new subscribers in. I have joined their one month package, but few days after i joined them, i have realized their signal actually copied from other group, because I have joined both group and their signal always delay and published later than another group. Of course, they have signal copied from other group as well. Besides, their signal not as accurate as what they have promised. After you joined their group, you will realize lot of trades hit SL level. Besides, they will keep on spam the message from their Indices VIP group such as"US30 TP hit +150pips", to upsell you their another VIP group. They won't give update on every trade published, will just ignore most of the losing trades. Because lot of message especially forwarded message from their another VIP group spam inside the chat, that make us as a member difficult to track back every trade that they have made. It is very easy for them to just delete any losing trade post, which will let them easier to manipulate the weekly result. They also guaranteed real pips calculation, means if one trade close half at 50 pips level, 25 pips will count as their result, but at the end they also ignore it. Overall, I think any of new members shouldn't waste their money on this service provider. I have subscribed a lot of signal group while 100% of them are not working.

Although their result look very good, weekly gain few thousand pips guaranteed, win rate is so high, but it won't work due to the following reason:
1)The risk to reward ratio is not promising. Most of the time, they give a trade with SL 100pips while TP at 200 pips, it seem to have a good risk to reward ratio, but the probability for the trade to reach TP is very low because they din have good analysis on that. Therefore to secure the pips, they will suggest to close half trade earlier most of the time, maybe 30 , 50 or 70 pips. While you still maintain half position on this trade, when the TP reach, they will claim that their analysis was so good that these trade have earned total all the 200 pips. In the long run, you will lose money.

2) They will manipulate the result. I have joined a channel where it gave a lot of signal at one time, perhaps 10 -15. When I checked back the chat history at the next day, I found that they have deleted all the losing trade message. You all shouldn't believe their beautified result. Remember! Everyone can just type any things that they want. Ask for the investor password, then you can see how their track record.
Boon,
Jun 22, 2020,

If u wish to blow your account, join them

Algo trading is not working, it can not adjusted according to market condition. Their result is over promise. Those advertisement u seen was repeated, maybe u profit by first week, if u lucky.
Santiago de Chile, Chile,
Jun 19, 2020,

Scamers and bad persons

They do not respect the agreements they burn your account.
Only on the first day I had to change the password because I was losing 15% of my account.
They don't care about you
Lincoln, United Kingdom,
Jun 19, 2020,

Top class service best in the game.

What can I say about this service I wished I had started earlier. I have previously used a auto copy service with another company and it was loosing money on a daily basis. Not PriceAction they are the best in the game, customer support is fantastic and the strategy they use for the auto copy is amazing. What they do different from anyone else is they monitor the trades 24/7 by professional traders. Hassle free and a great income generator. I’ve been using the service for 3 days and my account has grown by 13% top class thank you PriceAction.

KL, Malaysia,
Jun 9, 2020,

Bad Algo trading experience

Please try not to use their also trade....i had a teribble experience last night....and this is my second week of subcription....during the nine days , made about 40 + usd under low risk mode....but on the tenth days, thing went wrong, one single trade open and they predict wrong direction , at the end,opened 7 sell position, and each sell lot size is bigger then previous one....when loss come to 398usd....then they close the trade......what a lousy algo and they said will monitor......it is actually an ordinary EA from outside.....very easy to blow account. and they cannot guarantee thing will not happen......PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR ALGO....my view is not safe at all......passive income is all bu***....
Salerno, Italy,
May 24, 2020,

Really good

I have seen some bad reviews about this forex signals provider but my experience has been pretty good so far.
I have joined the Forex VIP group, they are sharing good accuracy for signals and Max is really kind and professional. They always say when it's time to close a trade, take some partials etc.
I am Satisfied
Colombia, Colombia,
May 10, 2020,

PAFX is SCAM!!! They lies, fake results

Their results are false, they do not publish when they lose, and their effectiveness is not good, on the contrary, it is very bad, they do partial closings, you cannot make profit with them
Iftikhar Ahmed,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 5, 2020,

Pretty good with their service experience

Only if you are looking for professionals then you must choose them. Though they told me that the accuracy is over 85% but I have experienced this 70-75%. And only because I have followed every single trade they post though it was hard for me, maybe not for others.
The thing I liked about them is they never hide back with whatever the situation is where in the market is full of signal providers whom it's hard to reach right afte one makes the payment.
Luzern, Switzerland,
May 3, 2020,

Bad Signal Provider

I used them for 1 month, in the first week I almost blew my account of 300 dollars because they are removing the stop loss very often. Their winrate is not 90 percent, it is (on a good day 50 percent), so stay away from them please.
Kameron,
21 Farcroft road, United Kingdom,
Apr 29, 2020,

There pips are fake!

I joined the service 2days ago and I’ve lost every trade they’ve sent, they said they 90% correct. Clear lie! Do not buy service I wasted £40 on this rubbish service and and extra £50 on the signals
is,
Apr 22, 2020,

More poop signals

Price action signals still poo mostly marketong there robot system is wiped out your account see history of others. They claim there system is 80-90 but really 40/60 loosing don't get the news properly and there drawdowns are big
San,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 21, 2020,

Scam Signal

They provide the signal without proper analysis. They are not professional at all.I used their signal couple of days and lost my money. Please stay away from this company. Do not lost your hard earning savings. This company is completely scam. I request to stay away from this company. Their advertisement is very attractive ,in reality all the signals they provide are fake.
Montreal, Canada,
Apr 20, 2020,

scam bs results liers

dont be fooled by 85 percent accuracy rate its all bs and lies
they never post loosing trades,
one good strategy though is to take oposite side , used their sl as tp , then you win 90 percent sonce they loose 90 percent of the times, tbe worst signal service on telegram
Georgia, USA,
Apr 16, 2020,

TOTAL SCAM!!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!!

In less than 1 week, I could see this company was a rip off. This Company advertised a trade that was up 300 pips in their free signal service, yet no signal was sent out for this trade in their Paid Service!!!!! Why advertise a trade that you are not trading???
They also sent out 1 trade 4 different times in 1 day and each time it hit SL. Do your self a favor and RUN from this Company!!!!!!

NO REFUND FOR THEIR SERVICE

BAD COMPANY! TERRIBLE SIGNALS! STAY CLEAR!
Apr 9, 2020,

Avoid. 100% Risk Investment

I lost £1,000 in less than 24hrs after joining these people. They are not as professional as they claim to be and blew my account in a few hours. They admitted their mistakes and I have proof yet they are not refunding me. Will file an official complaint against them and they should be closed down.
Matthew,
Cape town, South Africa,
Apr 9, 2020,

Bad

Irresponsible e.g always telling people to remove sl. Liars e.g hide losses or reduce number of pips lost.
Mar 20, 2020,

Lost 1300eur in 2 weeks

Don't trust them. I just lost 1300 in 2 weeks.
They are not professional trader as they claimed.
., Colombia,
Mar 11, 2020,

100% risk investment

This company, does not have a risk management, you can throw the account in a short time, be careful.
They left me at zero in 2 weeks, they just let the account reach the margin call.
I tried to communicate with them, to ask them what the risk management was and their response was: that they were still waiting for the market to be in their projection, but they did not give me an answer to the risk management. I tried to communicate a second time and they didn't give me an answer.
I do not recommend it is a 100% risk investment
Sadach hassan,
Mar 5, 2020,

This company is crooks and thieves nd they play with people money without no trade experience and no stop loss.
I have lost 1000 pound less then a week nd they don't care other people account nd they use hedging and they gambling with your money..
No price action no trend no market structure analysis.
Don't get close to this company nd I was trading two years nd the worst company ever came across...
birmingham, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Bought signal service

After buying signal service the bot sent me a link to a telegram group that doesnt exsist, the admin ignored me. big scam dont buy.
Mar 2, 2020,

Not sincere and bad customer service

They promised 15% drawdown on PAFX Algo, but do over 70% and even blow accounts. Only way of communicating with them is Telegram and they won't respond on time. Their adverts are full of hope but in reality it's false.

They advertise good money management in their VIP group but the Algo doesn't apply those.

Don't subscribe, you will lose
KOLKATA, India,
Mar 2, 2020,

IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY YOU CAN BE THEIR CUSTOMER.

THESE GUYS JUST BLEW MY ACCOUNT OF $600 AND BROUGHT IT TO $0.
THIS IS THROUGH THEIR ALGO ACCOUNT HOWEVER THEY MENTION AND POST FAKE REVIEWS.

IF YOU ARE A FOOL YOU WILL SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR ALGO/SIGNAL SERVICE AFTER READING THIS.
Philippines (Home Country), Seafarer and currently connected through Thailand,
Feb 28, 2020,

PAFX is legit as it helped me grow as a trader

I have been a trader for some years, but i seem to not learn anything due to nature of my work. I work as a seafarer and can only do trades during my vacation.

Then i heard about signal services. I still dont win money. I think as a noob on signal services, I tried them all...But I was lucky enough to see PAFX. I was having profits on their free channel and manage to win an amount to pay for their monthly subs. And believe me..it was the best decision on my trading life. What i do is follow their signals and try to understand the study behind the said trade. from there I started to learn more and more.

Now I am back to work as a seafarer and most of the time I dont have internet to follow their signals. So I stop and promised to go back when I am back on my vacation

Then I heard about PAFX ALGO just recently... And Oh yeah! I immediately joined. since I trust them very much. I may be new to the algo service, but I know PAFX.

PAFX ALGO is the answer for a seafarer like me when i dont have time to trade...

Now my lifestyle is still do trades on my vacation and let the PAFX SIGNALS and PAFX ALGO to recover my loss on my personal trades. this way i wont be hindered by emotions on my trading due to my trust on PAFX

I believe i will be a profitable trader in the future through their guidance.

Best thing i learned on ALGO is risk management. hahaha. Every trader should know this one.

I may win or loose but what is important is the learnings. Small steps, but atleast I am now going in the right direction.

I really dont understand these bad reviews since I know PAFX is simply the best. They may not be perfect but they are more legit than others i have tried

PAFX TEAM thank you for being there for us and many thanks for the service. continue and keep up the job well done!

cheers to PAFX TEAM
Feb 22, 2020,

Open and honest communication

I've been following PAFX group via their telegram channel for months. What made me decide to give them a try was showing realistic results. The net is full of false promises but PAFX shows realistic results. They do not promise a get rich quick platform, in fact they're very open and honest about how they conduct their business. Once I had joined I was included in a telegram group where PAFX would explain why they taking certain trades in a language that even beginners can understand and if you don't understand still or ask for clarification they're more than happy and willing to explain it to you privately. I would recommend them for anyone looking to create a second stream of income.
USA, USA,

Run and Run from them

Do not subscribe to their service,
I repeat do not subscribe.. because you will be burnt badly..

I subscribed for their Algo automated signal where they promised on their website of delivering 30percent plus monthly and they priced it at $49 and $99 after a month.. I put $2,000 and just 2 weeks into the subscription.. they blew my $2000 account, that is not even the most painful part.. the most painful part are below;

1,when I noticed the drawdown was at $800, I contacted them on telegram (that's their ONLY medium of communication, that's what all scammer do) that what's happening to my account.. their admin said I shouldn't worry... That it will be reversed.. and when I saw the drawdown at more than $1,000, I chatted them again, at that point it took them over 13hours to respond even after reading the chat.. and the account blew

2, They won't respond to your chat or email when you have issues with them especially when it comes to them loosing your money...

I am still waiting on them for more than a month now .. any company like Price action Ltd who doesn't have a number to call or a physical address is obviously a fraud and scam..

And any company like Price action Ltd with locked up or muted groups where customers can't review or post complaints are great scammers.. run from them

I have all the screenshot and videos of the conversation
Florida, USA,

SCAM

$1000 in their algo copy trader - GONE WITH THE WIND no responding to me and they completely blew my account SCAM
Egypt, Egypt,

Excellent and accurate signals

I have been used price action ltd for about 5 months then i got excellent and unique signals with high accuracy ratio ( about 90 %) i started with little money ( 300$) and now i have 550$ thanks to their signals
hampshire, United Kingdom,
Feb 15, 2020,

go elsewhere communication is very poor

This service is a virtual digital product that cannot be returned and therefore is nonrefundable. All sales are final. By becoming a client you certify that you are well aware of this aspect and you cease any right to file for a refund after purchase.

is the message i got from pafx admin.

i could not find away to cancel the membership so messaged them diret on telegram explaied that i lost my job and could not afford the next 3 months.

bad bad company
Hakan,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Feb 10, 2020,

Save Your Time & Money

I have tried their VIP signal service for a month . They give a lot of signals everyday (placing limit orders, editing limit orders, deleting limit orders (???), opening and closing trades in 2 or 3 minutes (???), etc). It is not easy to follow these guys, because they change their minds about potential trades & active trades in 5 minutes (???). They open & close many trades manually and they even change stop loss levels almost all the time (???) which is unbelievable. In short, these guys don't know what they are doing at all... If you are lucky, you may make + / - 30 pips PER WEEK, not 1000pips per week as they advertise. Pls. stay away from these guys and their services.
Abuja, Nigeria,
Feb 2, 2020,

High Accuracy

Made so much Profit with their VIP signals. Few losses are encountered but the profit margin is always higher. I receive over 7 signals or more in a day to trade with, and with proper risk management of PAFX, you kian be rest assured your trading is safe.
Jan 24, 2020,

Scam, Not transparent

I have been with them for quite a long time on and off in between. The reason for on and off is because they disappoint me again and again and I chose to give them chance again and again, which shows how stupid am I. (Really stupid) They entered many trades and only update those that hit TP or close in profit. They don't actually update on their SL which is really a disgrace and dishonesty. I don't know why I still choose to believe them, but believe it or not, this will be the last chance that I will ever believe them. I subscribed a year subscription, but I am willing to stop to prevent further loss in my account. They are just stupid. They promised 24/5 support chat through telegram but every time when I messaged them, it took them fu*** 1 days or more to reply me. I hate it when it comes to things like very urgent but it took them fu*** 1 day to reply. I don't know what are they doing behind there but it's basically a scam. You can always PM me and I am willing to show you guys all the proof that you wanted.

DON'T EVER EVER lovemaking TRY TO SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR CHANNEL SIGNALS!!!
Gideon,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 29, 2019,

They are not transparent

I subscribe for one month signal,I didn't enjoy, after one month expired they went to withdraw money from my account without my permission for another one month subscription,I was angry with them.they replied me that I didn't turn off authomatic option,I told them there was no automatic options when I subscribed for one month.they later refer me to their letter of agreement.i advise you guys should stay away from them, they are not transparent
Francis,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 4, 2019,

They will blow your account

Please stay away from them. They will blow your account through there Algo trading services and account management service. They blew my 3000$ account in 2 days on 2 days.

Please be very careful. Do not let them blow your account. I am happy to share the proof here. Screenshots and my account activity.
Belgium, Belgium,
Nov 18, 2019,

Scam! Stay away, no legit

I subscribe for 3 monts, there are so many signals and very many are wrong. I lost money.
They advertise really good their services but the results are terrible!
Ajman, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 8, 2019,

You will lose your money with him

This is fake site , they is just stupid people through randomly signal , lose after lose you will be finished you capital with them

please take care from them

I tried the premium & the status very bad

اخواني العرب اياكم ثم اياكم
مجرد حمير
Oct 6, 2019,

Scam Scam 100% stupid

Save your money & be far from those stupid site.
i tried them with premium & i lose more than 1000 USD in less than two weeks , i don't know how they are working .
giving more than 5 signals daily & lot of them hit the stop loss & then easly said sorry . we will recover the loses to you & then again stupid signals .

please be far from those donkeys if you don't want to loss your money.