TylerTrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 15, 2019
Tyler Espitia

Join live discussion of TylerTrades.com on our forum

John,
Lauderdale, USA,
Oct 7, 2019,

Deceiving & Manipulative

1) course is not worth anything more than maybe $50. His whole course can be googled, no valid information in there worth more than that.
2) he deletes comments of people calling him out. For example, the blogs that he payed to copy paste what he wrote and articulated to make him seem like he’s one of the best. The numbers they give are false. He has ZERO DATA on how many students are now self sufficient and profitable. He’s very misleading and manipulative.
3) he’s been giving the same sale for the past three years. He knows his course isn’t worth $500 or $1000 like he once claimed.
4) his stories never add up. One day it’s he made $20,000 in one summer at 17 years old selling retro gaming systems, the next he had his first 6 figure marketing business at 17 and then the other story is he came to LA with only $100 at 18 and went to chipotle in a full suit and still didn’t get the Job. None of this adds up or makes sense.
5) his alert rooms only have couple hundred
His chat and analysis has 1000. Where exactly is the proof he’s made 5000 people profitable and self sufficient? Stop buying into this guys course and just sign up for the alert room if you absolutely want to. But you better have money since most of the stocks they look at are $50+ into the hundreds. It’s not for everyone. Go try out forex
Fort Worth, TX, USA,
Oct 6, 2019,

One of the best Forex Training Out There

Tyler's Ichimoku strategy is one of the best Forex training's I came across. I have been trading myself for a few years but nothing ever clicked. After taking Tyler's course, trading became much simpler and he made me realize that trading is about quality over quantity.
Florida, USA,
Oct 5, 2019,

You don’t get this kind of content for free.

Although I feel like the course could have been more in-depth in regards to how we would go about filtering out the high probability setups from the low probability one. But maybe I just need to rewatch it some more. Other than that this course has taught me to be more independent and also I’ve become much more patient with my trades. I went from taking 30-60 trades a week to less than 5 per week. It’s helped me focus on quality and focus on developing the skill set rather than watching the dollar amount grow. In the past week I managed to flip and account I had nearly blown from 30 to 100 dollars. That’s over 200 percent in a week and it’s all thanks to Tyler’s course, I can honestly say that he and his course are the genuine article he jus wants to see us eat. Take it from a guy like me my names Josh L. and I’m from pompano beach floridaborn and raised. I can’t say I’m poor but I damn sure can’t say I’m rich. I was just lookin for something real, something legitimate and I got that from Tyler. Yo Tyler if you reading this, #godspeed my g. Bless up.
Abdul,
Sacramento, USA,

Amazing!!

I never really had the motivation to become a trader in forex until before joining Tyler. Tyler has amazing on point calls and your really learn from him and the rest of the team! As long as you can follow directions and actually place the trades you will be in profit!! Take him!!
Josh,
Florida, USA,

Simple

Tyler has made thousands of his students profits through his forex course(s). Provides straight-to-the-point breakdowns and analysis. Tells you exactly what you need to know and no fluff.
Joshua crumb,
Waldorf, Md, USA,
Oct 4, 2019,

Tyler is the best mentor hands down. I love how straight to the point he is in webinars and group chats. Works diligently and more importantly consistently to deliver profits and account safety!! Easy to follow instructions and very informative webinars. We know why we are in trades, why we're holding, and why we're closing. More importantly his win ratio is amazing. I've been in for about 4 months now and gave witnessed under five losing trades; and the loses were very minimal if you followed directions.
Toronto, Canada,

Tyler's teaching style

I find that Tyler's program is great

He does value and respect.your time unlike other mentors out there. Hes teaching style. Is pretty easy to understand. With patience and commitment you'll be in the right hands.
Addison Merritt,
NC, USA,

Reliable!

Focus on finding your trades with the info that Tyler provides you with, I like his course because of the learning part. He isn't just sending signals, he is helping me learn the market and be able to do myself. Thank you Tyler. I've turned $800 into approximately $2700 in about a month.
Javier Armando Domínguez,
Mexico, Mexico,
Oct 3, 2019,

The best!

Tyler’s course is the best and simplest out there, with dedication and practice you’ll master his course; he is always willing to help everyone
Houston,
Oct 3, 2019,

Tyler espitia

Awesome mentor his alert rooms are the best not only does he call the trades but he also pushes us to learn on our own on where to enter exit and proper risk management. Very knowledgeable about his craft one of the best traders out there.