CarlosAndCompany.com Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CarlosAndCompany.com
September-October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for CarlosAndCompany.

Join live discussion of CarlosAndCompany.com on our forum

CarlosAndCompany.com profile provided by carlossmith2102, Apr 25, 2020

Carlos and Company Is financial consultant who believes Discipline way of trading and consistent results with the team of experienced professional of this market. But always remember the returns are subjected to market risk.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading.

singapore, Singapore,
Aug 31, 2020,

scam

amy walsh is working for this company. i believe she also worked for UFX bank, another scam, along with mike lane.
amy walsh has several social media accounts:

Vyom,
San Francisco, USA,
May 16, 2020,

Best forex and indice signals

There has been times when I had been not that satisfied with the service, as I am sure most of the traders must feel sometimes, but overall I liked the fact that they are true to what they promise and have always delivered same if not more results, exactly what they promised us.
I had taken their one month trial package at first and then discontinued the service after the first month.
Did try 3-4 similar service but was disappointed and hence at the end came back to Carlos only. Although i have read their negative reviews but I try the service rather believing on other reviews. Now I am quite satisfied with them.
I am currently on 5th month of my half yearly package, will be continuing with them after completion of this as well.

Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
May 4, 2020,

Not a profession signal company

Not equal what u paid..pls do not trust this company

I paid full amount of consultant fees, they promise minimum return rate

But all cheat... never acheive 10%

Muscat, Oman,
Jun 3, 2020,

Terrrible and could be a SCAM carlos and company

I took their basic plan where they kept giving signals then they pushed me to upgrade for higher then premium service to manage my account, where they managed to make me loss my entire balance by not putting SL and keeping trade fall , I kept messaging them bout the situation and they kept saying no they know what they doing. and no even they don't even replay to my messages to understand what happened , the account manager keeps making excuses of being busy and they sales guy keeps avoiding and no replay to my emails, my rating is for their worse customer service they don't even have guts to stand up on what they did to my account ? lets hope they replay to this post
Mar 10, 2020,

Stay away currently in a scam.

Day 1 I asked for a refund and was denied multiple times after reading terrible reviews. I was then called a child and mocked for wanting a refund. I was not given a single signal for 3 days until I made a complaint and still was denied a refund. Currently it has been 4 days since my last signal was given. Do youself a favor and stay away!

Linköping, Sweden,
Oct 25, 2020,

scammers

They started messaging me on Whatsapp, showed me lots of telegram screenshots and some excel spreadsheets. When I asked for some actual proof, like verified myfxbookm account or something, they showed me an account named anthonywins and claimed that this is their client, who has grown his account by using their signals. I sent a PM to the owner of the account and turns out, he has no knowledge of any carlosandcompany and does trades based on his own analysis. After I showed carlosandcompany screenshot of our conversation, they tried to convince me that their clients are shy and don't want to talk about it so that's why he denied it. Needless to say, I blocked those scammers immediately.

QLD, Australia,
Jun 19, 2020,

Please read it first

Before I subscribed to this company, I tried to read feedbacks first, but unfortunately, I didn't find many, so I'm trying to leave something for the next person who wants to join them.
1- I received 96 signals in a month which is a reasonable number. 46 signals (47%) hit their target (TP1). 30 signals (31.2%) hit the stop loss. 16 signals (16.6%) closed early with a small profit or losses. Two signals were closed on breakeven. These numbers are not encouraging at all
2- 37 signals had TP2 (take profit 2). They ask you to revise the SL to the TP1 and leave it open awaiting hitting TP2. Well, only 5 signals hit TP2. It means that the rest of them hit SL, so I lost the money I've earned before TP1. I'm not sure why they place TP2 with these results.
3- When you subscribe to this service, they start sending you a daily newspaper on WhatsApp. The content of the newspaper is actually very good, and this was the best part of their service. There are some signals in the newspaper that I entered, but most of them hit SL. They told me later that I was not supposed to enter those signals. I'm not sure why those signals are included if they didn't want me to activate them and then why they didn't tell me not to do it.
4- In general, I lost $200 for a one-month subscription and also lost about $100 with their signalling. I found it very entertaining that they were trying to encourage me to extend my subscription after a month.
nil, Singapore,
Dec 18, 2019,

decent signals, bad account management

hello, this will be my first review.
i signed up with carlosandcompany since aug for signals services. I did not participate in any of the trades as i was just monitoring to see if they were profitable. so for the first 3 months of signals it was decent. by decent i mean 300-500 pips for each month. so it was profitable at least. on the 4th month i switched to account management for better returns( they really tried so hard to upsell its crazy, refer to whatsapp logs ) , for $8800 USD/ 3 months ( this is discounted by the way ), this is where it started to get bad. they claimed breakeven at worst for a month, with drawdown of 10-15%. ( i have whatsapp chat logs that i can upload from aug till today for transparency and that i am not here to shame them, just to tell to truth ) so fast forward to today, my account is almost hitting 30% drawdown. which is pretty bad. they started to tell me about how choppy the market is and things like that. To go into details, i had 180k in equity, which i had to withdraw 40k. ( they have already lost 10k at this point in time ) so 130k equity remained. so i told them to adjust their lot sizes to a 130k account to which they ignored. i even told them i was willing to let go of the 10k lost and to trade the 130k as a fresh start. they continued to use lot sizes for 180k and said it was ok. then they lost a total of 30k+ till today (near 30% drawdown after Account management ran for about 7 weeks). i asked for a refund for account management in exchange for letting this entire thing go, they started to try and convince me to continue till the end of the 3 months, which i didnt agree to ( i couldnt risk anymore losses at this point ), given the huge drawdown which supposedly was 10% claimed by hank at the beginning of the whatsapp convo. anyways i'll upload the whatsapp chat i have with them from the beginning of my service with them for full transparency.

PS. its quite funny how they started to get spiteful after i mentioned i was going to post this. They started to hit me with some personal attacks , which i found pretty hilarious. I also tried to ask them to show screenshots of other accounts under management for some reassurance ( he claims he manages 400k ) but they couldnt share it do to some "company policy" which i found quite weird.

unedited chatlog for all to see. censored name and account number.
Brazil, Brazil,
Aug 21, 2020,

Really bad experience so far

I put 2 stars instead of 1 because I don't believe they are scam, they are just really bad (I am not sure if this is less worse). I read all the reviews here and talked to Jason about it before paying, he insisted that they were from oppositors or people that misused the signals, I unfortunately accepted this and paid $500 for 4 months of service (basic plan).This is supposed to give 2 or 3 signals daily, Jason promised me a "decent profit", as he said, around $700-800 on first month using 0.1 lot size (I had around $300-400 on balance at that time, and it was my first month trading). On the first week, Jason didn't say to me to add his number so I got nothing for a few days. Beside this, the few ones that got were really bad (at most 1 or 2 reach tp1, when you are required to close half position and put SL to breakeven), so the expected profit was nowhere to be seen. And also, we were 8 and a half hours apart (they are from India) so many signals arrived at 2 or 3 am (I wake up early at 6 am but that was not enough to get the signals in time). Jason began to treat me really bad because of my complaints, and passed many days without sending me nothing (I was somewhat relieved to not get bad signals anymore). He sent me to talk to his superior, Mr Steve, which seems to be nice, he called me, but just curled me and sent back again to Jason service.After another week, the situation got unbearable, the girl in the chat stopped answering me, I asked for refund but got no reply. Finally, Mr Steve took Jason out and put another in place (the researcher of the company, Joe the pip eagle). He seemed nicer and calmer, treated me better than Jason, but his eagle probably is myopic, the signals of the first day all ended on SL (he sent 4 or 5). Today was better, he sent 4 or 5 again but some I couldn't enter because he sent again at 2 -3 am.My balance is down to $12 so I am really choosing what to enter or not, and I am still testing the accurary (which I don't expect to improve). I basically don't have any expectations anymore, I know is going to be hard to get refund, I am just truly hoping for a miracle of lots of good signals and balance recover, but this is not likely at the moment. They have an intense marketing, specially on Twitter, and other indian companies do the same and offer similar plans and prices, but I don't know their quality, they are probably better than CnC (hard to be worse).I curiously met a woman on Quora (won't say her name, she is very nice) that worked for them to clean up their image, specially here. I guess they are troubled about their bad reputation on review sites, and want to reserve this image (I guess it would be better to get the service better instead). Unluckly, I found many free signals services after this (or much cheaper ones) that deliver much more signals per day and pips per month ( there are thousands on telegram), but it is definitely not wise to use those signals without testing first. I hope things get better and my second month improves, or my life as trader won't be long. Thanks for the space here.

yorick,
malta, Malta,
Sep 20, 2019,

resolved issue with Carlos and Company

I would like to update my review I left of Carlos and company on the 13th September 2019. Since then Carlos and company got in contact with me and we resolved the issues we had.

Sep 13, 2019 - 1 Star Hi all, I don't usually write reviews but I couldn't not write about Carlos and company after the horrible experience I had with them. they use the usual scam strategy, they send you screen shots daily showing you how well they are performing to entice you to join. I joined under the basic signal account and the service was horrible, I was in contact with steve smith (if it is his real name) and he told me to join premium and wouldn't regret it. he convinced me and I joined the premium account service but still no improvement they would have one winning trade and 3 losses. in 3 months they didn't even manage to make a profit and they kept saying that the market was to volatile. I had a 6 month contract with them but I stopped after 3 months as I couldn't take seeing my equity keep going down, and week after week they would say 'buy the end of the week we will recover all losses and you will be in the green'. the thing that upset me the most is while they where trading my account by mistake they would send me screen shots of there daily trades showing great results, when I confronted steve about it he said it was a even better service then I had. (which is impossible as I joined the top service to try and see great results). Do your self's a favour and stay as far away as you can from them or you will not only pay a hefty price for there 'services' but they will also loose your money. there website is https://carlosandcompany.com/forex-service/

Reply by carlossmith2102 submitted Dec 6, 2019:
This Review is already been resolved and been updated from the client's end as well.