LotsFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LotsFX is a forex broker. Lots FX offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. LotsFX.com offers a number of forex pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices and cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

LotsFX.com
September 2020:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for LotsFX.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Currencies:
CFD: Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal

Join live discussion of LotsFX.com on our forum

Chennai, India,
Oct 5, 2020,

Cheating company

Cheating company my $2,4800 not withdrawal so Nikita account manager no response and my account loss to my account closed so any another person or not the company believe to my personal experience
Raju ghule,
Pune, India,
Oct 2, 2020,

Lotsfx is a froud company they doesn't give withdrawal. Don't trade with company.this is not trustworthy firm.

new delhi, India,
Sep 16, 2020,

they are scam

these guys are complete scan they say they are established from 2008 but in reality their website is just 2018 created. they bloody scammer stay away from them

Jaipur, India,
Aug 31, 2020,

LotsFX is fraud company

My account manager was Akash,nitika,Sunil they all are scammers. My account was 500 dollars,I request him for the withdrawal they are not replying my mail.
balasore,odisha, India,
Aug 25, 2020,

www.lotsfx.com broker is a fraud company

i am supravat debnath my contact no is 9337366006 my account is pro account i have $25000 money is there but i don't withdraw my money ,and there are no respond my mails before 1month,www.lotsfx.com is afraud company so please don't do any trade with this broker.
India, India,
Jun 24, 2020,

Fraud Broker

If you invest or deposit your money it's no problem with his but if you withdraw just 100$ request he is telling more conditions and it's take 23 days... so he is fraud only don't trust anyone it's my personal experience.
My account managers,
Sunil Ram and Akash,
mail id : sunil@lotsfx.com, akash@lotsfx.com
kerala, India,
Oct 10, 2019,

Trust able Trading Company - LOTSFX

I made a post on 2nd October 2019, I was too rush about making the decision of falsely accusing this firm. Due to my banking issue only my profits were delayed. Yes I have received my profits to my bank account. I do solely take complete responsible for misunderstanding the situation. My judgmental call was wrong. They responded and took the necessary steps to release the withdrawals. I will continue trading with this company.

Oct 2, 2019 - 1 Star I made a deposit of $3850 and made a profit of $3000plus.But while going for withrawals they are not giving the withdrawals.Then a asked them to close the account and for that they says 35percent of the amount will be deducted from my own money