Elite FX Signals Review

Ricky Bijland

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · EliteFXSignals.nl  · Is this your company?
Elite FX Signals

Join live discussion of EliteFXSignals.nl on our forum

EliteFXSignals.nl profile provided by Elite FX Signals, Oct 5, 2019

Elite FX Signals, Elite FX Robot Trader and Elite FX Training academy are all part of the parent company Elite FX Group. Based in the Netherlands and operating from around the world we are Your Personalised Trading Solutions guide
At Elite FX we are always hungry and strive for continued success. We imprint this into all our students and provide a personal touch to all those that want to be supported to becoming financially independent and secure
At Elite FX we allow you access to our live Forex Signal Service so that you retain an income source so that you have time to do what we ask of you. What do we want ? We want you to learn to become successful independent retail traders!

Ajman, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 10, 2020,

Even zero star not one

totally loses , please do not believe whom saying its good , they are from the company
i tried them many weeks , no profit without more loses
the EA randomly fake .
save your money and stay far from them

Reply by Elite FX Signals submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Dear Maher,

Thank you for your feedback. Really appreciated. If you experience any problems using our services please contact our support team. We would be happy to help and assist you where needed.

DHONEY,
JAMAICA, Jamaica,
Sep 6, 2020,

BEST EA ROBOT EVER MADE

I have join the Elite FX signals group almost two months now. I purchase their EA Robot at their discount price. And followed their set up which was quick and easy. They even checked with me to see if everything was working fine which it was. My boy took trades for me and the first day I saw results until today. The Bot minimizes mi losses and gave me more gains on my daily profits now I can change my lot sizes at my account grows. I am super happy that i found this forex group

Hyderabad, India,
Aug 31, 2020,

BEST EA ROBOAT

Honestly I know these people personally from 2yrs and I have been into their channel , their services is best with honest and pure kind, instant support system and while coming to EA it woks Legitimate made good money from elite FX EA roboat And am happy with this people.

Al Farwaniyah, Kuwait,
Aug 23, 2020,

Perfect EA to earn money with a nice strategy.

I was watching regularly there channel and decidided to buy EA and my decision was right first few days i run EA on my demo account and when i satisfied yes this is the EA which i was looking for then i started on real account. As i saw some of them reviews that mentioned first you will gain money then you lose all of them for that kind of minded i would like to share please use proper money managment don't think to become a rich in couple of days have some patience use proper money management and let it run as if you don't know what lot size i need to set then seek a help with support team as i seeked EFX team is too friendly for sure they will help.

Aug 20, 2020,

Bad EA , save your money & don't use it

if the loses equal the profit it will be good BUT what happen always that the loses more than the profit.

Bocholt, Belgium,
Aug 7, 2020,

Not trustful

Bot doesn't do the trick one day you double the account the other day you almost blow half the account so you could be happy if you brake even

Reply by Elite FX Signals submitted Aug 10, 2020:
Best Bart,

We are sorry to hear that. Did you already contact one of our support agents? We are happy to help.

The robot makes consistent profits, 250 to 2000 pips on monthly base. There will also be losing days ofcourse, that is part of trading. Overal the profits are bigger if you use the software how it needs to be used.

Just install the EA and let it run. Do not touch the trades or change the settings. Also make sure you have activated the free VPS we have shared in our VIP channel. This makes sure that your robot is active all the time. Even when your own computer is turned off.

Please contact us in your first instance if you need any further information or assistance.

Czech Republic, Czech Republic,
Jul 15, 2020,

Good people on right place

First time i was really scaried because there is not so much information after you enter their programs. But when you contact them on telegram and talk to Ricky, it is a game changer. This guy is so nice, try to help you with everything and dont blame you for nothing. Also want to do steps towards and appretiate all feedback (as good or bad) and learn from it

Jul 14, 2020 - 1 Star Be carefull, people here are scammers ! The bot doesnt working as they said (most of transaction end in S/L, it doesnt react on market situation). After you pay for their Copy trade program, they dont give you any information when you start, nothing..also dont answer your question and ignore refund request. Highly not recommend!

Montego Bay, Jamaica,
Jul 6, 2020,

Update!

I posted a review previously about how I felt about this company where i stated they were a scam. I had made a request for my refund because I panicked because no one was replying to me and eventually when I got a response I was told I would get a screenshot of the refund that day. However two days had passed and everytime I asked it was the same answer. One the third day however I finally got a screenshot. And as I type this I can confirm my refund. I will never try to buy a robot online again. I would rather create my own. I do not know if their software actually works I never got to that point. But I felt it necessary to make this update as I DID receive my refund. It is really up to the buyer if you decide to proceed

Jul 3, 2020 - 1 Star I came on this website seeking reviews about ELITE FX SIGNALS... and most if not all the reviews were good so I decided to buy the VIP package. Firstly their response time is horrible! I was very unsure about buying any software online so I was already on edge. I got the email to “set up” and a instruction video. I tried setting it up and it did not work! I didn’t even get to set it up it gave an error message about the product key is incorrect.. I got scared because I literally invested my last money in this thing. I immediately asked for a refund. The person said sure they are gonna send a screenshot when they make the refund. One day passed there was no refund, today is the second day and the day is about to end and I messaged them again they said they will send a screenshot of the refund.. I still have not received anything.

Reply by Elite FX Signals submitted Jul 9, 2020:
Dear Kaydian Brown,

My sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused. When a potential client does a payment, he or she receives clear instructions in their email. It might happen that they end in the spam box.

I see that the refund is processed instantly, but it can take up to a week before it is processed and payed out by Stripe (Payment Provider).

Please note: Our response time is normally instantly. It has been extremely busy past weeks. We could not answer all the messages directly. We are working on this and a livechat will be activated on our website.They will answer all your questions for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Venezuela, Venezuela,
Jun 7, 2020,

Life changing

The Elite FX’s robot has been a life changing in Forex for me

Before I bought the robot, I had lost a lot of money to bad robots and services, so I was hesitant at first, but since I’ve been using it I can’t say any more than “I’m in love with this robot”

I’m from Venezuela and the economy here is really bad, so this robot has definitely helped me feel more relieved and satisfied when it comes to money

I really like the fact that this robot has a high percentage of wins, it minimises your loss so much that they’re just irrelevant

Besides that, I’ve been using the VIP signals and I couldn’t say anything less than what I’ve said about the robot, I’m 100% satisfies, besides, the support is just amazing, it’s the bets support team I’ve met so far

So, thank you very much to the Elite FX team, you guys are the best of the best!
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jun 6, 2020,

It's A Blessing To Meet These Guys. Truly The Elites In Investment!

9 out of 10 investment opportunities you see online are complete scams or they overhyped their offers and overpromised you leaving you broke, disappointed and frustrated most of the time. Not Elite FX Signals though.

After trying out countless of investment opportunities online (trust me, I have tried almost every investment opportunity online), losing lots of money, getting scammed, and even being treated like dirt as a customer, I can honestly say that Elite FX is the most down to earth, friendly, and honest investment service provider I have come across online.

All of this started a few months ago when I suddenly saw Elite FX Signals ad on Instagram and decided to give them a shot after talking to their very friendly customer support. That moment turned out to be a real blessing and I even thanked the owner Ricky repeatedly for sharing this investment opportunity and giving me a chance to get into Elite FX Signals investment programs to earn lots of passive income. If you are looking to earn reliable and consistent passive income, Elite FX Signals is your answer and a dream come true for you.

Elite FX Signals is one of the very few online investment companies that operate with complete honesty and integrity and you will be pleased that you gave their investment services a try.

Fast forward to today, I am now earning passive income every day with the help of Elite FX Signals and loving every second of it. I am not just a loyal client of Elite FX Signals but I am also very good friends with the owner Ricky and his brother Yuri. They are one of the most genuine and nicest people you will ever meet online and it is my wish to meet up with them in real life after I have achieved my financial goal.