Elite FX Signals Review

Ricky Bijland

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · EliteFXSignals.nl  · Is this your company?
Elite FX Signals

Established: Unknown
Contact: contact@elitefxsignals.nl

Join live discussion of EliteFXSignals.nl on our forum

EliteFXSignals.nl profile provided by Elite FX Signals, Oct 5, 2019

Elite FX Signals, Elite FX Robot Trader and Elite FX Training academy are all part of the parent company Elite FX Group. Based in the Netherlands and operating from around the world we are Your Personalised Trading Solutions guide
At Elite FX we are always hungry and strive for continued success. We imprint this into all our students and provide a personal touch to all those that want to be supported to becoming financially independent and secure
At Elite FX we allow you access to our live Forex Signal Service so that you retain an income source so that you have time to do what we ask of you. What do we want ? We want you to learn to become successful independent retail traders!

Nov 22, 2020,

SCAM!!!!

This is 100% a scam. He does giveaways for 5 star reviews and the robot is absolute dog poop. Education is dog poop. Signals are dog poop. Don't fall for this.

iraq, Iraq,
Oct 26, 2020,

My best experience

I am happy with them they are the best I tried the expert advisor for months and won a lot

Oct 23, 2020 - No Rating I bought the expert advisor and earned a lot of money plus they provide the best support service

Casablanca, Morocco,
Oct 13, 2020,

The robot is just a scam, it gives you the impression that there is a kid behind playing with your account...for eg the robot will open buy and if it works it will continue buy buy buy...once it loses he will open sell sell...so you may double your account on one day then lose everything the day after.
The results shared on instagram and telegram are not true...i told them the robot is not making profit the answer was always: use vpn, change the robot version...i did all of this and the result is always the same you just lose your money.
I asked them to share their myfxbook history they are not able to do...i challenge them to do it here...they can t because they are just bad traders or scamers with a good marketing strategie to scam peaple and make money.
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Oct 8, 2020,

Better than most others I tried

Still new to trading, but so far I had much better results with them than others with more expensive services and disappointing results.

United kingdom, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2020,

Great investment

Been with EFX Signals for 6 months now, very happy with the results.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you EFX Team.

Mumbai, India,
Sep 30, 2020,

Waste of money

It has been a month that I am using EFX robot service I use default setting as told by them to gain maximum profit and minimize losses but in an actual the robot make some profit on a very same or other day robot made loss more then that and I request to refund my money so they are telling me that this not in are policy we cannot refund your money as it is a online product.......I am very dissatisfied with robot and there service I feeling that totally scam company..If customer is not satisfied with there service so they I have to refund but in actual they are just making fool....I WARNING you all who are willing to purchase......After buying you will only regret mark my word.
Ajman, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 10, 2020,

Even zero star not one

totally loses , please do not believe whom saying its good , they are from the company
i tried them many weeks , no profit without more loses
the EA randomly fake .
save your money and stay far from them
Reply by Elite FX Signals submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Dear Maher,

Thank you for your feedback. Really appreciated. If you experience any problems using our services please contact our support team. We would be happy to help and assist you where needed.

Kind regards,

Elite FX Signals
DHONEY,
JAMAICA, Jamaica,
Sep 6, 2020,

BEST EA ROBOT EVER MADE

I have join the Elite FX signals group almost two months now. I purchase their EA Robot at their discount price. And followed their set up which was quick and easy. They even checked with me to see if everything was working fine which it was. My boy took trades for me and the first day I saw results until today. The Bot minimizes mi losses and gave me more gains on my daily profits now I can change my lot sizes at my account grows. I am super happy that i found this forex group

Hyderabad, India,
Aug 31, 2020,

BEST EA ROBOAT

Honestly I know these people personally from 2yrs and I have been into their channel , their services is best with honest and pure kind, instant support system and while coming to EA it woks Legitimate made good money from elite FX EA roboat And am happy with this people.

Al Farwaniyah, Kuwait,
Aug 23, 2020,

Perfect EA to earn money with a nice strategy.

I was watching regularly there channel and decidided to buy EA and my decision was right first few days i run EA on my demo account and when i satisfied yes this is the EA which i was looking for then i started on real account. As i saw some of them reviews that mentioned first you will gain money then you lose all of them for that kind of minded i would like to share please use proper money managment don't think to become a rich in couple of days have some patience use proper money management and let it run as if you don't know what lot size i need to set then seek a help with support team as i seeked EFX team is too friendly for sure they will help.