4XDEV.com Review

Trading Software Developers

Updated: Jul 12, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
4XDEV.com

Join live discussion of 4XDEV.com on our forum

Piscuit,
Valencia, Spain,
May 31, 2021,

Good job! and on time.

They developed exactly what we requested in a short time. They made the small modifications requested as well.

Nico,
Cape Town, South Africa,
May 11, 2021,

EA developed for MT4 and FT4

EA developed within timeframe. Email requests answered quickly. EA amendments done and bugs sorted out quickly.

Tallinn, Estonia,
May 7, 2021,

Best communication

Had the best experience with them that i have ever had using online services. Very fast and the job was done great!

Al,
St Catharines, Canada,
Apr 25, 2021,

Highly recommended

Great service, cheaper than expected and professional. There were few mistakes that needed to be corrected but the team was fast in responding and correcting mistakes fast. I highly recommend these guys and you wont be disappointed.

egypt, Egypt,
Apr 2, 2021,

Awesome service and professional

really nice work and professional staff they deliver the project on time
and was so helpful in fixing bugs and the study every comment we sent about the project and I am really happy for result as typical as my request thumbs up
good job

Mar 26, 2021,

Very quick turn around time and good after sales support.

I found 4XDEV on google and I requested a quote. Mike was very proactive and after 2 email exchanges I decided to hire them. They gave me a date and delivered 1 day before (which i wasn't expecting) .On my request he also made few minor changes without asking me to pay extra.

Great job would hire again.

Accra,
Accra, Ghana,
Mar 4, 2021,

Professional coding team with an excellence in customer care

Hi guys, so I came across 4xdev online and decided to give them a simple trading software to develop for me. They estimated about a week to finish developing but they finished in 3 days only!. Every step of the way I was updated and contacted in a very professional manner. The work delivered was timely and neat with no mistake, I highly recommend anyone looking to hire the service of a software development company for any trader.

Feb 26, 2021,

Recommended

The coder is very patience and solve my problem step by step.
I came to this 4xdex bc other coder can't code some of the condition but 4xdex are able to. And i got good discount too.

Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Jan 29, 2021,

Quick and professional

At first Mike explain on time spend and cost. And then he professionally understand all my develop requires. And he make detail document for development. At start he said it will take 5 business days but actually only 2 days later I got demo version file. 4xdev is really smart and professional team.

USA, USA,
Jan 11, 2021,

Very Professional and Timely Delivery of working Software

Mike was very professional in his communications with me. He delivered the Expert Advisor in a timely manner, as agreed. Also, the EA works as planned. I am very satisfied with the service he rendered.