4XDEV.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
4XDEV.com

Join live discussion of 4XDEV.com on our forum

Catania, Italy,
Sep 11, 2020,

4xdev is a serious and professional company

The team has a very good problem solving ability, the code is very clean, it's a team that helps the customer to meet his requirements, I'm absolutely satisfied with all the work done so far.

Ryan,
Dallas, USA,
Sep 4, 2020,

great experience and great follow up

they kept on things until all was made right - highly recommended and will defaintly use them again for my next project! thanks guys at 4xDev!

Porscha,
Colorado, USA,
Sep 4, 2020,

Great Service

I requested to have an EA created. They was professional, kept open communication and delivered the EA the schedule day they suggested. I look forward to using the EA that was created. Thank you.

mexico, Mexico,
Sep 2, 2020,

Great Experience

Definitely would recommend, delivered an excelent job and on schedule
will work with them again

Craig,
Aug 28, 2020,

Excellent Company

I have requested 2 indicators for scalping Crypto which was based on my manual strategy, both of the indicators were delivered exactly as i wanted them, the service provided was great, Elena, Oksana and the team understood what i wanted and delivered the perfect product. I will be using them again.

sarawak, Malaysia,
Aug 28, 2020,

The EA work exactly what i wants

I highly recommend 4xdev team, if you want to developed tools that can help you in your trading. Awesome service.

Italy, Italy,
Aug 20, 2020,

Awesome service, the team really wants to deliver a good product

I had a pretty decent strategy consisting of multiple indicators based on the 4h timeframe that was giving me good results while live trading manually, But wanting to seek more profits the only way to go was to take more trades going on the lower timeframes, but i incurred in an obvious problem, i can not stare at charts all day!
Luckily i have found the 4xdev team that accepted my request and took all the time it needed to make sure they understood what my request was in order to have the EA do exactly what i would have done manually by myself, well, right now i am writing this review while my little robot is looking at charts on my behalf, I highly recommend them especially if you want to make that your EA will work EXACTLY as you want!

Denver, co, USA,
Aug 11, 2020,

Worst Experience

Ordered two indicators a month ago. Its not done it doesn't work I don't know how many times I have emailed them to fix it and they keep sending me a video with the indicator working in simulation for a brief minute but in real live trading it does not work. They divergences are not accurate the alerts don't work when they should and the lines only show how off the divergences are and how unreliable the indicators both are. I am angry, frustrated and at this point am gonna look for another programmer. My only hope is they have a minute ounce of decency and return the money I feel was robbed from be because they can't return the time I have wasted waiting for this indicator. Save your money and hire someone else because what was suppose to take 5 days is still not ready a month later.

manchester, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2020,

Needed a Average crossover

I am new to forex trading. So I searched some strategy one of them was crossover strategy but I wanted in a certain way with the market movement. I got in contact with one of the support team from 4xdev. I told her this is what I want we had exchanges and I got what I wanted. they are supportive like one on one. Now i have got experience with them because I received my complete script i would be using them again.

alger, Algeria,
Dec 26, 2019,

The best Programming service

so far the best experience i have had with a programming company , the team is so patience with the clients .
thank you 4xdev .