4XDEV.com Review

Updated: Feb 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
4XDEV.com

Join live discussion of 4XDEV.com on our forum

Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Jan 29, 2021,

Quick and professional

At first Mike explain on time spend and cost. And then he professionally understand all my develop requires. And he make detail document for development. At start he said it will take 5 business days but actually only 2 days later I got demo version file. 4xdev is really smart and professional team.

USA, USA,
Jan 11, 2021,

Very Professional and Timely Delivery of working Software

Mike was very professional in his communications with me. He delivered the Expert Advisor in a timely manner, as agreed. Also, the EA works as planned. I am very satisfied with the service he rendered.

Michigan, USA,
Dec 27, 2020,

Thanks to Mike he was able to help create my working software. He was so patient and very understanding. This was my first time creating a software, but the team at 4xDev was very helpful. Fast communication, and on time delivery.

Lithuania, Lithuania,
Dec 17, 2020,

MT4 Strategy development

I highly recommend 4XDEV team. They were very responsive with professional attitude. Developed EA works perfectly and does everything it was supposed to do.

Europe, Belgium,
Nov 11, 2020,

Great Company

4XDEV were the first ones to contact me back on my request. They are very professional, respond very quickly, and are a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

sydney, Australia,
Oct 27, 2020,

indicator request

indicator request was not easy and took 2 weeks after multiple adjustments. but it works as requested after testing it and going live.

NCline FX,
10001, USA,
Sep 30, 2020,

Expert Advisor!

4xDev was amazing, they programmed my expert advisor before the estimated timeframe and it looks/works how we envisioned it to! We applaud their team for the excellent communication throughout the entire process as well. We look forward to our next project with you all!

Catania, Italy,
Sep 11, 2020,

4xdev is a serious and professional company

The team has a very good problem solving ability, the code is very clean, it's a team that helps the customer to meet his requirements, I'm absolutely satisfied with all the work done so far.

Ryan,
Dallas, USA,
Sep 4, 2020,

great experience and great follow up

they kept on things until all was made right - highly recommended and will defaintly use them again for my next project! thanks guys at 4xDev!

Porscha,
Colorado, USA,
Sep 4, 2020,

Great Service

I requested to have an EA created. They was professional, kept open communication and delivered the EA the schedule day they suggested. I look forward to using the EA that was created. Thank you.