FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Oct 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Oct 27, 2020,

Good Service and Fast Execution!

Recently, I have signed up Fusion Markets and the service that I have received was prompt with good solution on how I can benefits from it. It was a great help from the team to make it so hassle-free for me in depositing. Well the execution is fast as well and the commission is the lowest trading cost (commission is low compared to the rest within the region). I would recommend you to take on Fusion Markets for your trading experience and you will have the best experience.

madrid, Spain,
Oct 26, 2020,

The Best Broker ever

I didn't know which broker to use,I found and for me it is one of the best, it has low fees and good support, I highly recommend it.

Windhoek, Namibia,
Oct 26, 2020,

The good brokers need to be given recognition.....

Why do you use brokers with too much spread? There is no manipulation of candlesticks there is no market that is faster than ordinary. When you open a position you do not start with massive negatives why the spread is beautiful.

My trading journey has considerably gotten better because of fusion markets.

They help you with Fusion markets if your understanding of the market is not sufficient there are analysts' thoughts on the market offered in the client hub.

Fusion Markets DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL BEST!!!!

The fastest verification I ever had from a broker is from Fusion Markets Hassle-Free.
The minimum deposit is very good as well. Blazing fast customer services that are very friendly, placing of your orders is quick, they are regulated brokers so there is nothing to be worried about at any certain point. the summary of your trading is sent daily.

We don't fight the market we fight poverty!!!

Cheers to the best broker in the game.....!!!!!!!!!

Dar es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Oct 25, 2020,

Great broker

I haven't had a withdraw yet. But i enjoy tighter spreads and fair execution speeds. I will review more after withdraw

Azuay, Ecuador,
Oct 24, 2020,

The best broker

100% recommended, the lowest commissions, excellent customer service, regulated by ASIC, they don't charge commissions for deposits or withdrawals, stronger security for my Fusion account wth 2 step verification and finally the tools of Fusion Client Hub are very good and help to make trading decisions, but it would be great if the tool were available as an app for android devices.
I definitely found the perfect broker.

Joe,
Oct 18, 2020,

Excellent low cost FX broker

In the past I've used the largest Aussie FX broker. At the time they were reasonably priced compared to the competition, and I felt protected (to the extent one can) by Australian regulation.

But as a high-frequency scalper, the commissions really eat into my earnings. Last month I paid as much in commission as I made in profit.

So when I learned about Fusion, I looked into it. I used their demo for a week and noted the spreads were as good/slightly better than my normal broker (which is really good). Plus it's regulated in Austraila. So I signed up.

I've been trading live for about two weeks. Fusion's execution has been solid, even during the spikes in cable from Brexit news. The ECN spreads are quite good, and maybe 1-2 points narrower than my normal broker for cable. For Euro the spread during London hours is often zero. The low commission ($4.5/lot) is really noticeable.

I haven't made a withdrawal yet and so can't speak to that.

Fusion is probably not a good broker for beginners who need hand-holding, guidance, or educational material. If you're in that stage, any broker will do, as you'll be losing money regardless of commissions, and you should probably trade only in demo until you're profitable (LOL no one does this).

But if you're already an experienced trader, and your approach to trading relies on low spreads and commissions, then Fusion Markets is really, really good.

Kampala, Uganda,
Oct 18, 2020,

Lowest trading fees on the market & Excellent customer service.

Why pay more for trading? High trading costs eat up your profits. When you can pay less with Fusion Markets and maximize your profits.

My experience with Fusion Markets has been incredible.
These guys are awesome.

Fusion Markets offers the following;

1. Low trading costs.
2. Excellent customer service
3. Fast execution of orders.
4. Fast & easy account opening.
5. A variety of identification & verification documents to choose from.
6. Quick with withdraw & deposit.
7. Welcoming & friendly.
8. They send to you, your daily trading summary via email.
9. ASIC regulated.
10. Personalized support.
11. No minimum deposit.
12. Live & demo accounts.
13. Low spreads and much more.

If you're looking for a good & reliable broker, look no further. Choose Fusion Markets - You won't regret. I highly recommend Fusion Markets.

Good trading traders. Master the markets. And finally, always remember to engage a proper risk management strategy when trading. Cheers!

Mohanad,
kuwait city, Kuwait,
Oct 11, 2020,

Amazing

after long search and too many bad experiences finally my search is over with Fusion Markets, its true they are the best when it comes to the trading cost and the customer support, keep up the good work guys.

Imo,Owerri., Nigeria,
Oct 1, 2020,

Fast investigation and excellent support

Few days ago i left the review below.
In reality, i was WRONG after investigations on the incident and i am sorry.
My email and fusionmarkets account was hacked from a distant country due to inability to setup two factor authentication on the site.
Though as a beginner, i never authentication exists. They assisted me to set it up after reconciling my account to enable me trade again. Fusion market team are good.
Friends please be careful, hackers are every corner to monitor you and wipe your account of hard earned money on slightest loophole.

Sep 20, 2020 - 1 Star This people are not clean. Deposit was fast but after few days of trading, my account was swept off with a withdrawal I never authorized. I contacted them of the development as it happened in my very own eyes. They claimed they have two factor authentication and that I must have authorized the withdrawal from my email. I checked my mails, there mails asking for withdrawal with pins. Then I asked them, how can such withdrawal took place even when I have not not opened mail for pin confirmation except they have insider or their site was compromised. They said my account and email have been hacked. I really had a very bad experience with them as I have been shopping with same used to deposit to them for years on eBay and other online stores without issues.

John

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Sep 22, 2020 Hi John, Rachel here. Fusion takes security very seriously. First, we'd like to point out a withdrawal must be confirmed TWICE with Fusion. Once via the Client portal and then one more time via your email address/inbox. To have a withdrawal authorised sadly means someone had access to your email inbox and the knowledge to make a withdrawal from your Fusion account. We recommended that you turn on 2-factor authentication for your email inbox too. Second, we are one of the few brokers to offer 2-factor authentication for your client portal as an option which you can turn on any time. That means you can set this up to only allow login via a secure app, Google Authenticator so that if your email is hacked (like yours likely was if you believe the withdrawal was not yours) or you use the same password for multiple sites, you are still protected from someone trying to access your Fusion Client Hub. We're really sorry to hear you believe you did not authorise the withdrawal. We really do our best to protect our clients. Sadly, we can only do so much but if a hacker has gained access to both your portal AND email and you don't have security measures in place, it is difficult for us to assist further. We recommended at the time changing all your passwords immediately and hope you were able to do so.
Curitiba, Brazil,
Sep 29, 2020,

Great Experience

I'm glad to come back here and give a positive rating to a brooker that I choose to try by reading the reviews right here at FPA. It's important for us to know we can trust the opinion of other fellow traders to at least give it a try.
I'm liking Fusion very much so far. Low spread, no problems do depposit or to withdraw.
tested the support by email, chat and phone, all very accessible and ready to help. the range of products to trade is good too.
So far I have nothing to complain about or any reason to search for another brooker and say to others who like me was here looking for a brooker, I say give it a shot.