FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Aug 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Aug 3, 2020,

A great Forex broker - I love the experience dealing with Fusion Markets

It has a very pleasant experience, since I opened an account with Fusion Markets. Their customer service, the lowest cost of trading and speed of order execution have all been fantastic. Love dealing with them.

Java, Indonesia,
Jul 29, 2020,

Best spread and commission I've ever seen. Great customer relationship

I'm a beginner forex trader, but I love to jump around brokers to see what is their spread (cost) and how they handle customer relationship.
If the cost is low enough, I don't mind slightly bad customer service. The reverse isn't true though. The best customer relationship cannot compensate high cost.

Keep in mind, I never blame any broker for my loss. I just want to find the best broker for me. So when I can become profitable, I don't need to guess anymore.

At Fusion, even with trading peanuts amount, I get the lowest spread I've ever seen.
Even taking into account their commission, I calculated the total cost is roughly 40% lower than my previous broker.

how to describe it easily? Let's just it is very very low that even if their customer rep. would swear profanity to me, I will still trade with them. Lol.
But that's not what happen. They have good attempt to build relation with client.

C'mon, I know it's all business. But then the email from CEO, from his personal email, it's something that make everyone feel respected.
Treated as human rather than just another number.

Hey, I know it's automated CEO email with normal template for everyone. But I tried to response to one email, the email said you can email him anytime and ask anything, anyway.
And, this peanut levels trader, got his response from the CEO email personally.
Hell, if I was trading 6 to 7 figure account, that is normal.
But when I say peanuts, it is peanuts.

Never have any problem, so cannot say about their customer reps staff. But that kind of good CEO email, gimmick or not, it is a very good sign that customer reps will be as good.

Okay let's get back to what matter, the spread. It is so low that you are sure you are getting the best price for the currency pair you chose to trade. Even with currency-crosses that often in other so called "ECN" brokers can go to sky high.

For beginners (I am) who love to blame brokers (I don't). You should go here. So you don't have any reason to blame broker. You make loss, that's your own fault. You make profit, I guess you can say thanks to Fusion for their low cost.

Lastly, if you want to see they have good customer relation attempt. This was a long essay. Lol. And if they do care about customer.
I mention about CEO email, later if Fusion respond in this review, you can see for real if customer relation is as good as I said. Or it's just another Hi Hello.

Helsinki, Finland,
Jul 25, 2020,

excellent customer services. Very accomodating.

Finnish people hardly praise anything, but I have to say that their customer service is very accomodating. For transferring money, the method was requiring dual conversion exhibiting additional costs. I contacted Fusion and they very straight-forwardedly decided to cover the costs. Very professional. Spreads are low as well, fast execution of orders, lowest commissions I have seen so far of my 3 years trading carrier. Fusion's research and market analysis I am not able to review as I conduct my own.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 23, 2020,

An all-round broker!

My favorite. They are excellent in every aspect. Tight spread, a wide range of instruments, fast withdrawals, no commissions for funding and withdrawals thru Skrill, very friendly support team. Strongly recommend them to all. Thank you for your services.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 22, 2020,

Great Support and everything seems to work great.

I like fusion market for its transparency and customer support. No issues at all and hope they will stay that way. Trading isn't easy and having a good broker like fusion markets gives one confidence to press on.

Frank,
Arusha, Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jul 22, 2020,

Perfect broker

I tried many forex brokers in my trading time but fusion is the next generation forex broker because has low commission compare to other brokers.
Korea, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 21, 2020,

Withdrwals and support is very fast

I didn't received 120$ i asked about that they send me my money with fast. Support is so fast

Jul 17, 2020 - 2 Stars l'm sorry for bad review. but l got bad experience.
low Spread no commssions or low. its good. but hidden fee (slippage) is so higher.

l seen max slippage 90 point from CFD.... and all trades got higher slippage i give up trading with fusion market.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020 Hi Realneed, sorry to see your review. To date, we have yet to open any live accounts from South Korea. As a general guide, all our Non-FX CFD products (e.g. indices) have contract sizes from 0.1 lots and execution averages 50ms. While this isn't as fast as our usual 5ms on Forex, it still is very fast. We also want to make clear that we have never seen or heard a Fusion client have a 90 point slippage on a CFD product as that would be a big concern. If you are indeed a real client, we'd love to hear from you. Please email help@fusionmarkets.com.

Have a great day. Rachel.

Gaborone, Botswana,
Jul 8, 2020,

Fusion Markets

By far the best broker i have encountered as a new trader so far. Quick and personal responses and really low cost trading
Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Thanks, Tapiwa. We're so pleased things are going well. Let us know if you need anything as always!
Gabriel,
Argentina, Argentina,
Jul 6, 2020,

Excellent Broker

Good commission, very low spread.
Excellent attention of the employes and the ceo and founder.
The founding with skrill are fast without commision

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Hi Gabriel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so pleased to be able to work with you and that you've put your faith in us as your trading partner. Looking forward to working with you for the long term.
Yaounde, Cameroon,
Jul 4, 2020,

Fusion Markets is wonderfully wonderful

Besides the user frienly Meta4 trading platform, I enjoy every day trading with Fusion Markets as they have The lowest trading costs, Fast and personalized support, as well as a Great range of products

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you Chenwi, glad to hear you've noticed the super low comms and lightning-fast support. We're always here for you!