FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Sep 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT5, and MT WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: 17 Gwynne Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61383762706
Regulators: ASIC #226199, VFSC #40256
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Dealing Desk: No
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Doku, Dragonpay, Jeton, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, ThunderXPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 25, 2021,

The lowest trading costs

Low spread somthe website fast deposit and withdrawal simply it’s the best broker you can use u can literally start trading with any amount even 10$

VICENZA, Italy,
Sep 25, 2021,

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 25, 2021 - REPLY TO THE COMMENTS OF FUSION MARKETS

Fusion Markets (FM) wrote:
- "As you acknowledged, .... you were not in front of your computer when the events you believe took place". Fabian, sorry to say, that is not true. I sent FM two emails where I pointed out it happened in front of my eyes. I told you on the phone too. I letf for a while (few seconds to turn off the gas) but that does not mean I was not in front of my PC. All it happened did not take place in just few seconds.
- "As you acknowledged, you aren't too familiar with the platform....". Fabian, I guess you refer to my following words: " I also do not have the technical skills of trading and IT for in-depth benchmarking with professional traders like you are". The fact I do not have the technical skills to benchmark on par with professionals like you doesn't mean no be able to have a good understanding and drive of using a standard trading platform.
- "It's worth highlighting that despite you raising this, there was enough trust in our system to continue to trade on your platform with new trades over the next 2 days". I told of a technological blackout that burned my account with a balance left of around € 75. A blackout by definition is a circumscribed episode in time. In the meantime I submitted my complain for what happened. Since the platform had started to perform again, of course I tried as much as possible with this figure to recover. Hoping for a positive solution fof my complain. If not, to be able to close the account with a higher balance.
Allow me one last consideration. As you know I am 59 years old and if you check my Trustpilot profile in my entire life I have only posted two negative reviews towards companies. And I think that also has meaning of my way.

Sep 10, 2021 - 1 Star It is being a short time I joined Fusion Markets. After what I experienced I close my account. I could go on only upon a refund of my loss. The first weeks everything was running fine with my MT4 and I was very satisfied with Fusion Markets. Ahead it happened something very warning.

Facts.
- I depositt € 2 k and the same day the platform was affected by very serious technical problems and I was completely at its mercy. The platform was trading but not myself by executing orders in opposite direction, not canceling pending orders and others problems. My account was almost completely burned out
- I submitted the issue. I received two analysys by Fusion Markets focusing on the trades as if the platform was working well. I understand that Fusion Market cannot admit the above. It would be like admitting that their technology is not consistently reliable.
- The only alternative to the technological blackout would be the manipulation. By the way traders are not in the position to know the truth ever. I am not sayng there was manipulation but just listing the possibilities. I just prefer to report facts and their consequences.
- Finally the Head of Sales Manager contacted me to find a way out. We got a call. I really appreciated this initiative initially. The proposal was to give me some free commissions. It was honestly inadmissible as I was in good faith. I can lose € 2k but not my dignity.
- Lat but not least, I read another review in a different famous ranking site that somehow repeats the issue I have arised although obviously in a different situation but with serious loss. And this has a meaning.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Sep 13, 2021 Hi Giovanni, Fabian here. We're sorry to hear of your recent experience at Fusion and see this version of events provided in your review. Our Trading team responded to your trade investigation in great detail with a complete breakdown of everything that occurred on September 1st. We firmly believe in trading transparency and are happy to share this event report with anyone who may find it useful. You mentioned you would trust our judgement and the data as long as you "could have your deposit back". Despite the evidence presented, we recognise we couldn't refund your entire deposit as if the trade/s never happened. We were able to show you each trade that was placed and the sequence of events that led to them being closed, including the margin-stop outs that had occurred once your free margin had been reduced to the stop out level (like all brokers, we have an automatic stop out to prevent negative balances). We also provided you with the IP address for each trade placed, and as you know, all of them came from your computer in your city, matching your previous logins. As your broker, while we empathise with the experience of a trade not going your way, we cannot be held responsible for your trading losses. As we provided in our report, there was no technical outage, and our platform experienced no issue and there are hundreds of other client reviews to attest to the quality of our systems and services. It's also worth highlighting that despite you raising this extreme concern, there was enough trust in our system to continue to trade on your platform with new trades over the next 2 days and assumedly ongoing after that if we had covered your losses.

As we mentioned in our emails and phone calls, we will still be happy to honour our goodwill gesture if you decide to return to trading. Wishing you all the best on your trading journey, and thanks again for sharing your feedback with us.

Saleh Almansoori,
We, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 21, 2021,

Great companyx

Fusion Markets has the lowest trading costs
Fast responds, personalized support
And they have great Great range of products to trade

Sep 21, 2021,

Lowest trading cost I've seen [Raw ECN acc]_spotless support.

My personal experience has been exceptional due to the following reasons;

1.- Unbeatable trading cost for an ECN acc. | Low spread and low cost; are the critical two things you need to take care of as a trader when you choose your broker.

2.- Helpful and fast support; It feels like if you have somebody sitting right next to you at your desk helping and answering all the technical questions you may have when you are setting up your account for business.

3.- Exceptional data analytics; Every live account has a performance tracker built into the platform with well-developed graphs and statistics. Essential to manage a trading business.

I do recommend this broker above close competitors, I've tried most of them.
Happy trading!!

Darren,
Sep 19, 2021,

Fast and helpful

Initially I chose Fusion as an opportunity to learn the complexity of trading with a live account with a small deposit and low spreads.
Fusion allowed me to do this while surpassing all my expectations of fast personalised support.
They have made my first time trading a very enjoyable experience.

bangkok, Thailand,
Sep 16, 2021,

Connexion

I like this broker because have currency THB, but everyday too much problem for login my account, i think your website have serious problem.

Montreal, Canada,
Sep 16, 2021,

Amazing

I have only been using this broker for a short while but wow. The customer service was great. The fees are low. I love funding and withdrawing by crypto. And now with the upcoming changes allowing you to trade crypto 24/7 I must say I am amazed.

ABUDHABI, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 15, 2021,

EXCELLENT

i have been in this market more than 20 years at last i fined excellent service experience for long time and very low spread trolley with excellent support and trusted broker.

Saskatoon, Canada,
Aug 31, 2021,

Great

Only been using a short time. But market execution is great. Customer service has been great. Low cost so if you’re new and your starting out in the low digits such as myself it is great.

QC, Philippines,
Aug 22, 2021,

they offer one the lowest commission in forex top 1 for me

it is already 1 year when i started my 1st forex trade, I created and funded lots of different accounts on other forex broker some offer ((NO commission but HIGH SPREAD but let me tell you this is a MARKETING GIMMICK)) which is more worst than paying commission because it affects your ENTRY and EXIT in the market and sometimes makes your TP miss when the spreads are too high.

After i created an account at Fusion Markets and saw the spread and commission it really opened my eyes and felt yeah they are the best broker and i will support this kind of company

For short Fustion market offers the Lowest commission no B.S