FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Tel Aviv, Israel,
Jan 13, 2021,

Just started trading with Fusion Markets

I opened my account with them this week. so far so good.

account setup is easy, deposit via visa or mastercard a bit tricky, you need to go through Westpac which is some sort of credit middleman but I didn't see it charged any extra fee. if your account is dominated in USD you will need to calculate the amount according to AUD/USD exchange rate, as the deposit is denominated in AUD.

Only reason I gave them 4 Stars is because the final test of a Broker is not when you deposit or trade with them, but when you want to withdraw money. since I haven't gotten there yet I can't comment in favor or not.

will update further on withdraw when I have it.

Košice, Slovakia,
Jan 6, 2021,

I am very satisfied.

I've tried a few brokers and fusionmarkets.com is the best. They have a great and helpful support team, low trading fees. I am very satisfied-

EU, Slovenia,
Dec 26, 2020,

Fusion Markets seems like a very good broker

Im new at Fusion Markets. So more about them I can write later in next months or years. On first impression, they look very solid and reliable. I fiind them here on FPA site, when looking for more relaible brokers afer I was dissaponted with some. Service is excellent and platform is fast with low spreads. Will se what will hapen with bigger withdrawals later this year. Withdrawals of profit are very sensitive part od trading so I will report regard that in the future.
BUCHAREST, Romania,
Dec 25, 2020,

BEST BROKER FROM 7 THAT I'VE USED!

''AN OLD MAN SAID IF YOU DON'T BITE YOU DONT FEEL THE TASTE''

IN CONCORDANCE WITH THE BROKER I'VE USE I GIVE A TRY TO THIS AND OTHER BROKER ALSO,SEARCHING FOR LOW SPREADS AND CMS,AND GUESS I WAS SHOKED ABOUT THEY'RE COMISSIONS AND SPREADS!

FUSION MARKETS IS A GOOD BROKER BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOW COST COMISSIONS AND HAW LESS YOU PAY HAW MUCH YOU WIN IS VERY GOOD BROKER FOR SMALLER ACCOUNTS LIKE 100 EUROS (BEGINERS),I LIKE VERY MUCH THEY TELLEGRAM CHANEL TRADING IDEAS THAT HELPING TRADERS TO MAKE SOME PROFIT

FOR SCALPING M1 OR M5 IS THE BEST YOU CAN MAKE PROFIT WITH ONLY 1-3 PIPS AWAI FROM YOUR CURRENT PRICE BECAUSE THE TRADE OPENS ALMOST WHERE THE PRICE IS (!!!!SHOKED!!!!)

SUPPORT IS NOT SO FAST THEY ANSWER IN ABOUT 1 HOUR!

DEPOSIT IS VERY FAST ABOUT 1-2 MINUTES

THEY PROVIDE ALSO FREE EDUCATION WHEN YOU START TO LOOSE FEW TRADES IN A RAW AND SUPPORT YOU !
Khalil,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 23, 2020,

Best Broker out there without any doubt!

I was a little hesitant to open my account with them around a year ago when a very dear friend of mine (also my mentor who introduced and taught me everything about Forex trading) recommended this broker as they were very new in the market and a very little information / reviews were available about them.

Looking back to that day, I feel very lucky and thankful for the decision I made to start my trading career with Fusion. Although I didn't start with a big amount (and still I won't say that I have a big fat account) I never felt in any way that I was being given less attention or response from them just because I am a small client, whenever I contacted them regarding any issue through live chat or email.

In the past one year (more or less) I had only one unpleasant experience that I'd like to share here. I had a sell trade running on USDNOK (if I remember it right) and I got stopped out all of a sudden when bid price line didn't move anywhere near my stop order. I immediately contacted them through live chat and informed them regarding the issue providing screenshots and ticket number etc. They said that they would contact me back after investigating what happened asap. I was quite frustrated at that moment to be honest because this happened to me first time ever and I didn't know back then that ask price line can fluctuate this much usually when there is a high impact news released or when there is high volatility due to any reason especially trading exotic pairs. So just after I finished live chat session, I contacted the CEO Mr. Phil privately via Telegram and told him the issue. To my surprise, he was already informed about it and very kindly explained me the reason behind that first and then he mailed me an excel sheet in which detailed spread per tick was mentioned during the time it happened.

So I was completely satisfied with their explanation and urgency with which they handled it. After that, I just limited my trading on exotics lol.

Anyways my review is turning into an essay, I am afraid, so I'll wind it up by just saying that I have traded with quite a few major / reputable brokers in the past and Fusion Markets definitely leaves them behind due to their really low trading cost, easy and quick withdrawal and their excellent and swift customer service regardless of their account size.

I really hope that you'd maintain your standards at utmost level as you are doing so until now and I'll happily continue to be your client in the future as long as I am in this trading business.

Wishing you (everyone from Fusion Markets, FPA and whoever is reading this review) a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year 2021.
Dec 21, 2020,

Best Spreads

I'm relatively new to forex but have tried a few brokers already and have found the best spreads are on Fusion. I also noticed that the spreads on "real" accounts are actually better than those on the demo accounts.
Western Australia, Australia,
Dec 21, 2020,

Professional and efficient

Fusion have certainly cut my trading costs and improved my trading profits using exactly the same system I have used on other brokers. Always helpful and professional.
Porto, Portugal,
Dec 12, 2020,

Very good experience.

I searched every broker and for my region Fusion Markets offered the best conditions for research, ease of trading, the lowest cost per trade and great customer support.

If you are a £$€/JPY and XAUUSD trader trying to find the lowest price for these pairs I really think you won't find better find better prices.

If you are a diversified trader the other pairs and products also offer some of the lowest if not the lowest prices you can find.
Algeria, Algeria,
Dec 9, 2020,

good broker ever

I didn't know which broker to use,I found and for me it is one of the best, it has low fees and good support, I highly recommend it.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 6, 2020,

Great support fast withdraws

Fusion market is one of the best trusted forex brokers. They have the lowest spreads cost, the best best customer support and above all less the 24hrs withdraws.