FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Imo,Owerri., Nigeria,
Sep 20, 2020,

Terrible

This people are not clean. Deposit was fast but after few days of trading, my account was swept off with a withdrawal I never authorized. I contacted them of the development as it happened in my very own eyes. They claimed they have two factor authentication and that I must have authorized the withdrawal from my email. I checked my mails, there mails asking for withdrawal with pins. Then I asked them, how can such withdrawal took place even when I have not not opened mail for pin confirmation except they have insider or their site was compromised. They said my account and email have been hacked. I really had a very bad experience with them as I have been shopping with same used to deposit to them for years on eBay and other online stores without issues.

John

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi John, Rachel here. Fusion takes security very seriously. First, we'd like to point out a withdrawal must be confirmed TWICE with Fusion. Once via the Client portal and then one more time via your email address/inbox. To have a withdrawal authorised sadly means someone had access to your email inbox and the knowledge to make a withdrawal from your Fusion account. We recommended that you turn on 2-factor authentication for your email inbox too. Second, we are one of the few brokers to offer 2-factor authentication for your client portal as an option which you can turn on any time. That means you can set this up to only allow login via a secure app, Google Authenticator so that if your email is hacked (like yours likely was if you believe the withdrawal was not yours) or you use the same password for multiple sites, you are still protected from someone trying to access your Fusion Client Hub. We're really sorry to hear you believe you did not authorise the withdrawal. We really do our best to protect our clients. Sadly, we can only do so much but if a hacker has gained access to both your portal AND email and you don't have security measures in place, it is difficult for us to assist further. We recommended at the time changing all your passwords immediately and hope you were able to do so.
Cotonou, Benin,
Sep 7, 2020,

Finally found a home

It seems that I have finally found my trading home. Ican confirm the low trading fees they are advertising, even for exotic pairs ( I have traded ZARJPY, NOKJPY and the like) the commission is always 0.05$ per 0.01 lot and the whole fees never exceeded 0.07$ (spread included) for the exotic pairs. I can't say anything about the fees on crypto and metals but I can also say that they have the lowest spreads on indices. For instance, on the nikkei, it is 700 pipette while most brokers starts at 1200 pips. I know what I'm saying and this should help you make the difference.

Mbabane, Eswatini,
Aug 21, 2020,

The Best Broker of ECN Model

U are using market makers and hoping for trading success.?....continue.

Fusion Markets is by far the best ecn broker I have used....low spreads...low cost of trading,low feed....overall cheap broker to trade with.Do u even get emailed by the CEO of your broker?I doubt.....they re hospitable and welcoming....no minimum deposit....they give u tools to use for trading success including analyis from Trading Central on News Feed... however u will have to make final trading decisions as these signals work about75% of the time.Not bad for a new broker.Are u new in trading and don't want typical scams by market makers....try out fusion Markets

london, United Kingdom,
Aug 17, 2020,

A Breath of fresh air

found my perfect trading platform FUSION MARKET has restored my faith in online Trading
Helpful and only gets involved when you wish.
super efficient low spreads, superb support when you need them, extensive and varied products at low low rates, why use a need a uk platform when you have these guys.........just look at the UK platform reviews on TRU>>>>T !

need i say more

Ronald Camp
Aug 3, 2020,

A great Forex broker - I love the experience dealing with Fusion Markets

It has a very pleasant experience, since I opened an account with Fusion Markets. Their customer service, the lowest cost of trading and speed of order execution have all been fantastic. Love dealing with them.

Java, Indonesia,
Jul 29, 2020,

Best spread and commission I've ever seen. Great customer relationship

I'm a beginner forex trader, but I love to jump around brokers to see what is their spread (cost) and how they handle customer relationship.
If the cost is low enough, I don't mind slightly bad customer service. The reverse isn't true though. The best customer relationship cannot compensate high cost.

Keep in mind, I never blame any broker for my loss. I just want to find the best broker for me. So when I can become profitable, I don't need to guess anymore.

At Fusion, even with trading peanuts amount, I get the lowest spread I've ever seen.
Even taking into account their commission, I calculated the total cost is roughly 40% lower than my previous broker.

how to describe it easily? Let's just it is very very low that even if their customer rep. would swear profanity to me, I will still trade with them. Lol.
But that's not what happen. They have good attempt to build relation with client.

C'mon, I know it's all business. But then the email from CEO, from his personal email, it's something that make everyone feel respected.
Treated as human rather than just another number.

Hey, I know it's automated CEO email with normal template for everyone. But I tried to response to one email, the email said you can email him anytime and ask anything, anyway.
And, this peanut levels trader, got his response from the CEO email personally.
Hell, if I was trading 6 to 7 figure account, that is normal.
But when I say peanuts, it is peanuts.

Never have any problem, so cannot say about their customer reps staff. But that kind of good CEO email, gimmick or not, it is a very good sign that customer reps will be as good.

Okay let's get back to what matter, the spread. It is so low that you are sure you are getting the best price for the currency pair you chose to trade. Even with currency-crosses that often in other so called "ECN" brokers can go to sky high.

For beginners (I am) who love to blame brokers (I don't). You should go here. So you don't have any reason to blame broker. You make loss, that's your own fault. You make profit, I guess you can say thanks to Fusion for their low cost.

Lastly, if you want to see they have good customer relation attempt. This was a long essay. Lol. And if they do care about customer.
I mention about CEO email, later if Fusion respond in this review, you can see for real if customer relation is as good as I said. Or it's just another Hi Hello.
Helsinki, Finland,
Jul 25, 2020,

excellent customer services. Very accomodating.

Finnish people hardly praise anything, but I have to say that their customer service is very accomodating. For transferring money, the method was requiring dual conversion exhibiting additional costs. I contacted Fusion and they very straight-forwardedly decided to cover the costs. Very professional. Spreads are low as well, fast execution of orders, lowest commissions I have seen so far of my 3 years trading carrier. Fusion's research and market analysis I am not able to review as I conduct my own.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 23, 2020,

An all-round broker!

My favorite. They are excellent in every aspect. Tight spread, a wide range of instruments, fast withdrawals, no commissions for funding and withdrawals thru Skrill, very friendly support team. Strongly recommend them to all. Thank you for your services.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 22, 2020,

Great Support and everything seems to work great.

I like fusion market for its transparency and customer support. No issues at all and hope they will stay that way. Trading isn't easy and having a good broker like fusion markets gives one confidence to press on.

Frank,
Arusha, Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jul 22, 2020,

Perfect broker

I tried many forex brokers in my trading time but fusion is the next generation forex broker because has low commission compare to other brokers.