FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Tambov, Russian Federation,
May 26, 2020,

Thanks for service

Hello.I am Sergei Konkov from Russia. I want to share my experience of working with the Forex broker Fusion Markets. I trade on a real account 103938 for about 3 weeks
I have been adding funds to my real account via a Bank Wire 2020.06.06. Money transfer is made quickly and without commission.The support is excellent, always in touch and ready to help.Trading is comfortable because spreads are low and order execution is fast in the market.
I had no problems during trading.
My opinion fusionmarkets offers an excellent service.
Thanks.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you TraderFX. Hearing you've had a good experience as an experienced trader means a lot. We're always keen to improve so let us know if you need anything else as always.
uk, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good broker

The first thing I noticed about this broker is the lack of deposit options. Card and bank transfer are the only options. Plenty of assets to trade though which is a plus. Nice leverage options up to 1:500. and the spreads seem decent. I gave them a run out for a bit and overall they are not a bad broker

spain, Spain,
May 18, 2020,

EXCELLENT BROKER

I opened an account with this broker two months ago and I can say that this broker has an excellent customer support, low commission and low spread.
This broker is quick with Withdrawal and deposit and They've a platform without any disruptions.
Highly recommended from my experience

Sam,
Toronto, Canada,
May 12, 2020,

Extremely helpful customer service & better rates.

These guys are awesome I was using a different broker before and they were much more expensive. I love how on FusionX I can also use more flexible intervals on indices. On top of this - these guys have the best customer service by far.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you Sam, glad to hear you've been enjoying Fusion. You're right. $4.50 per lot is one of the lowest rates in the market so we're pleased you've noticed too!
Makati City, Philippines,
May 5, 2020,

Very low transaction cost and excellent customer support

I have made inquiries from experienced traders before I opened my live account and I could say that a very low transaction cost would benefit any trader, so I chose Fusion. What I appreciate more over the months is the customer support that's fast and friendly, and thru convenient channels - IM chat & email. They're quite proactive in seeking their customer's needs in order to appropriately support them like requesting feedback and missing product although they already have a wide range of products to trade. The CEO himself is hands-on in support!

Very low transaction cost and excellent customer support. I definitely recommend Fusion Markets!

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you so much for the great feedback Lyn, we're really happy to be working with you.
Spain, Spain,
Apr 24, 2020,

help help help

I have sent 1000€ for new opened accout +
I paid 4€ to my bank
they say 900€ has arrived for bank fees but for withdraw I think sure i have to pay other 100€
BUT
they don't want to withdraw !!
I my withdrawal of 900 was denied by them
please help .what can I do ??do not accept any responsibility e
they accuse my bank of high commissions
but I have proof that this is not true !!!
no one had withdrawal problems with fusion ??

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted May 1, 2020:
Hi Alberto, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about the pain this issue has caused you. I believe you've been in contact with our CEO regarding this matter. We take this complaint very seriously and have sent multiple solutions to try to assist. Nevertheless, happy to provide clarity on this for the FPA Community. When you made a deposit via bank wire, your regional bank has used an intermediary bank which charges added fees (excessive we agree) along the way or has made an error. That is why we only received EUR 902 in our account which is, unfortunately, out of our control and we disclose this on our payment page. We process thousands of EUR payments a month and this is the first time we've had a bank take such a large clip along the way. As a goodwill gesture for your loss, we offered you a credit that could be turned to cash as you traded. You rejected our offer and then, unfortunately, began to make unpleasant comments about our country. At no point did we stop you making your withdrawal except ask you to confirm that you would not get hit with fees trying in the same way you deposited with. We are sorry that you feel hurt by this situation (we would be upset losing 100 euros too) but let's come together, leave unprofessional remarks aside and try to be on the same side to resolve this as a team. We kindly ask you to reply to our last few emails so we can resolve this for you. Sincerely, Rachel.
Canada, Canada,
Apr 12, 2020,

So far so good

I opened an account with this broker recently and so far it has been a great experience. Smooth registration and deposit. Also low trading fees and very responsive MT4 platform. Keep up the good work.

Hambanthota, Sri Lanka,
Apr 4, 2020,

Better Than The Best

Fusion markets is the best brocker that i ever come across. Low spreads, great platform. Major currencies with many exotics Wonderful customer care services. I would highly advise you to go for fusion and try out the difference.

nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 2, 2020,

BEST BROKER EVER

ive dealt with many brokers over the years and fusion is the best...they are cheap and high quality of services

Porto, Portugal,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very legit!

I have tried several brokers. Fusion, for me it has been a pleasant surprise. They are what they advertise, which is almost impossible these days, a very efficient and fast help center that really cares about the customer. Proven withdrawal.

Is FusionMarkets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if FusionMarkets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16886/fusionmarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Fusion Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fusionmarkets/

Is FusionMarkets regulated?

FusionMarkets is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under Australian Financial Services License No. 226199.

What is the minimum deposit for FusionMarkets?

FusionMarekts doesn't require a minimum deposit to open an account with them.

It is recommended to start with what you feel comfortable and affordable.

What are the minimum and maximum leverage for FusionMarkets?

The leverages from FusionMarkets vary depending on the asset type.

• For Forex & Metals: 20:1 to 500:1.
  • For CFDs: the maximum is 100:1.
  • For Cryptocurrencies: the maximum is 5:1.

How long does it take to deposit to FusionMarkets?

For a deposit to arrive in your FusionMarkets account, the amount of time it takes depends on the payment methods you choose.

• Visa or Mastercard within Australia: Should be credited to your account instantly.
  • A bank wire internationally to Australia, the average is 2-3 business days.
  • However, depending on which country you’re depositing from, the process of an international bank wire can typically take up to 5 business days.