FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Oct 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Curitiba, Brazil,
Sep 29, 2020,

Great Experience

I'm glad to come back here and give a positive rating to a brooker that I choose to try by reading the reviews right here at FPA. It's important for us to know we can trust the opinion of other fellow traders to at least give it a try.
I'm liking Fusion very much so far. Low spread, no problems do depposit or to withdraw.
tested the support by email, chat and phone, all very accessible and ready to help. the range of products to trade is good too.
So far I have nothing to complain about or any reason to search for another brooker and say to others who like me was here looking for a brooker, I say give it a shot.

São Paulo, Brazil,
Sep 28, 2020,

Really good broker

Fusion markets offer the lowest spread rates and have a great support, very trustworthy broker!

Imo,Owerri., Nigeria,
Sep 20, 2020,

Terrible

This people are not clean. Deposit was fast but after few days of trading, my account was swept off with a withdrawal I never authorized. I contacted them of the development as it happened in my very own eyes. They claimed they have two factor authentication and that I must have authorized the withdrawal from my email. I checked my mails, there mails asking for withdrawal with pins. Then I asked them, how can such withdrawal took place even when I have not not opened mail for pin confirmation except they have insider or their site was compromised. They said my account and email have been hacked. I really had a very bad experience with them as I have been shopping with same used to deposit to them for years on eBay and other online stores without issues.

John

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi John, Rachel here. Fusion takes security very seriously. First, we'd like to point out a withdrawal must be confirmed TWICE with Fusion. Once via the Client portal and then one more time via your email address/inbox. To have a withdrawal authorised sadly means someone had access to your email inbox and the knowledge to make a withdrawal from your Fusion account. We recommended that you turn on 2-factor authentication for your email inbox too. Second, we are one of the few brokers to offer 2-factor authentication for your client portal as an option which you can turn on any time. That means you can set this up to only allow login via a secure app, Google Authenticator so that if your email is hacked (like yours likely was if you believe the withdrawal was not yours) or you use the same password for multiple sites, you are still protected from someone trying to access your Fusion Client Hub. We're really sorry to hear you believe you did not authorise the withdrawal. We really do our best to protect our clients. Sadly, we can only do so much but if a hacker has gained access to both your portal AND email and you don't have security measures in place, it is difficult for us to assist further. We recommended at the time changing all your passwords immediately and hope you were able to do so.
Cotonou, Benin,
Sep 7, 2020,

Finally found a home

It seems that I have finally found my trading home. Ican confirm the low trading fees they are advertising, even for exotic pairs ( I have traded ZARJPY, NOKJPY and the like) the commission is always 0.05$ per 0.01 lot and the whole fees never exceeded 0.07$ (spread included) for the exotic pairs. I can't say anything about the fees on crypto and metals but I can also say that they have the lowest spreads on indices. For instance, on the nikkei, it is 700 pipette while most brokers starts at 1200 pips. I know what I'm saying and this should help you make the difference.

Mbabane, Eswatini,
Aug 21, 2020,

The Best Broker of ECN Model

U are using market makers and hoping for trading success.?....continue.

Fusion Markets is by far the best ecn broker I have used....low spreads...low cost of trading,low feed....overall cheap broker to trade with.Do u even get emailed by the CEO of your broker?I doubt.....they re hospitable and welcoming....no minimum deposit....they give u tools to use for trading success including analyis from Trading Central on News Feed... however u will have to make final trading decisions as these signals work about75% of the time.Not bad for a new broker.Are u new in trading and don't want typical scams by market makers....try out fusion Markets

london, United Kingdom,
Aug 17, 2020,

A Breath of fresh air

found my perfect trading platform FUSION MARKET has restored my faith in online Trading
Helpful and only gets involved when you wish.
super efficient low spreads, superb support when you need them, extensive and varied products at low low rates, why use a need a uk platform when you have these guys.........just look at the UK platform reviews on TRU>>>>T !

need i say more

Ronald Camp
Aug 3, 2020,

A great Forex broker - I love the experience dealing with Fusion Markets

It has a very pleasant experience, since I opened an account with Fusion Markets. Their customer service, the lowest cost of trading and speed of order execution have all been fantastic. Love dealing with them.

Java, Indonesia,
Jul 29, 2020,

Best spread and commission I've ever seen. Great customer relationship

I'm a beginner forex trader, but I love to jump around brokers to see what is their spread (cost) and how they handle customer relationship.
If the cost is low enough, I don't mind slightly bad customer service. The reverse isn't true though. The best customer relationship cannot compensate high cost.

Keep in mind, I never blame any broker for my loss. I just want to find the best broker for me. So when I can become profitable, I don't need to guess anymore.

At Fusion, even with trading peanuts amount, I get the lowest spread I've ever seen.
Even taking into account their commission, I calculated the total cost is roughly 40% lower than my previous broker.

how to describe it easily? Let's just it is very very low that even if their customer rep. would swear profanity to me, I will still trade with them. Lol.
But that's not what happen. They have good attempt to build relation with client.

C'mon, I know it's all business. But then the email from CEO, from his personal email, it's something that make everyone feel respected.
Treated as human rather than just another number.

Hey, I know it's automated CEO email with normal template for everyone. But I tried to response to one email, the email said you can email him anytime and ask anything, anyway.
And, this peanut levels trader, got his response from the CEO email personally.
Hell, if I was trading 6 to 7 figure account, that is normal.
But when I say peanuts, it is peanuts.

Never have any problem, so cannot say about their customer reps staff. But that kind of good CEO email, gimmick or not, it is a very good sign that customer reps will be as good.

Okay let's get back to what matter, the spread. It is so low that you are sure you are getting the best price for the currency pair you chose to trade. Even with currency-crosses that often in other so called "ECN" brokers can go to sky high.

For beginners (I am) who love to blame brokers (I don't). You should go here. So you don't have any reason to blame broker. You make loss, that's your own fault. You make profit, I guess you can say thanks to Fusion for their low cost.

Lastly, if you want to see they have good customer relation attempt. This was a long essay. Lol. And if they do care about customer.
I mention about CEO email, later if Fusion respond in this review, you can see for real if customer relation is as good as I said. Or it's just another Hi Hello.
Helsinki, Finland,
Jul 25, 2020,

excellent customer services. Very accomodating.

Finnish people hardly praise anything, but I have to say that their customer service is very accomodating. For transferring money, the method was requiring dual conversion exhibiting additional costs. I contacted Fusion and they very straight-forwardedly decided to cover the costs. Very professional. Spreads are low as well, fast execution of orders, lowest commissions I have seen so far of my 3 years trading carrier. Fusion's research and market analysis I am not able to review as I conduct my own.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 23, 2020,

An all-round broker!

My favorite. They are excellent in every aspect. Tight spread, a wide range of instruments, fast withdrawals, no commissions for funding and withdrawals thru Skrill, very friendly support team. Strongly recommend them to all. Thank you for your services.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 22, 2020,

Great Support and everything seems to work great.

I like fusion market for its transparency and customer support. No issues at all and hope they will stay that way. Trading isn't easy and having a good broker like fusion markets gives one confidence to press on.

Frank,
Arusha, Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jul 22, 2020,

Perfect broker

I tried many forex brokers in my trading time but fusion is the next generation forex broker because has low commission compare to other brokers.
Korea, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 21, 2020,

Withdrwals and support is very fast

I didn't received 120$ i asked about that they send me my money with fast. Support is so fast

Jul 17, 2020 - 2 Stars l'm sorry for bad review. but l got bad experience.
low Spread no commssions or low. its good. but hidden fee (slippage) is so higher.

l seen max slippage 90 point from CFD.... and all trades got higher slippage i give up trading with fusion market.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020 Hi Realneed, sorry to see your review. To date, we have yet to open any live accounts from South Korea. As a general guide, all our Non-FX CFD products (e.g. indices) have contract sizes from 0.1 lots and execution averages 50ms. While this isn't as fast as our usual 5ms on Forex, it still is very fast. We also want to make clear that we have never seen or heard a Fusion client have a 90 point slippage on a CFD product as that would be a big concern. If you are indeed a real client, we'd love to hear from you. Please email help@fusionmarkets.com.

Have a great day. Rachel.

Gaborone, Botswana,
Jul 8, 2020,

Fusion Markets

By far the best broker i have encountered as a new trader so far. Quick and personal responses and really low cost trading
Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020:
Thanks, Tapiwa. We're so pleased things are going well. Let us know if you need anything as always!
Gabriel,
Argentina, Argentina,
Jul 6, 2020,

Excellent Broker

Good commission, very low spread.
Excellent attention of the employes and the ceo and founder.
The founding with skrill are fast without commision

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Hi Gabriel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so pleased to be able to work with you and that you've put your faith in us as your trading partner. Looking forward to working with you for the long term.
Yaounde, Cameroon,
Jul 4, 2020,

Fusion Markets is wonderfully wonderful

Besides the user frienly Meta4 trading platform, I enjoy every day trading with Fusion Markets as they have The lowest trading costs, Fast and personalized support, as well as a Great range of products

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you Chenwi, glad to hear you've noticed the super low comms and lightning-fast support. We're always here for you!
Jun 30, 2020,

So far so good

Recommended by friend. Read review in FPA, decided to open live account with them. Just started so far so good with tight spread & fast wire deposit (haven’t tried withdrawal yet). Happy so far. Keep it up.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you KT, so pleased you saw some of our reviews on FPA here and that like most of our clients, you were referred by a friend. We rely heavily on word of mouth and appreciate you putting your trust in us. We won't let you down!
dublin, Ireland,
Jun 27, 2020,

great broker

great broker by far the best out their very low trading cost can honestly say i feel very comfortable with this broker would recommend them to any one to try them for them self's

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you for the great feedback Gerard, very pleased you're feeling comfortable with us and can just focus on what you do best - trading! If you think of anything we can be doing better, please let us know.
María,
Cádiz, Spain,
Jun 20, 2020,

Fusion Markets close your Open Positions at prices it considers

I was reading the terms and conditions of the contract that I was going to sign with Fusion Markets, and I found the following clause:

• Fusion Markets may, at its at sole discretion (without or without notice), close out your Open Positions at prices it considers fair and reasonable that time, and you agree not to make any claim against Fusion Markets in this regard.

Obviously I have not hired their services.

What kind of broker reserves the right in his contract, to close your operations the way he wants and without allowing you to claim?
Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Hi Maria, thanks for raising this. We understand your concern on this. It's a bit of a "catch-all" type of clause that is found in most broker's T&Cs (ICM Clause 4.7 for example) and is unfortunately needed to cover us brokers in certain emergency circumstances. We have never had to use it and certainly hope we don't ever need to. Let us provide an example of its use nonetheless. One example it could be used is if we found that a client was fraudulent (they stole someone's personal information to sign up or they funded with a stolen credit card as an example). If they had open positions, then we need to be able to close down the account, including all positions.
Another example is that if we received a notice from the regulator to shut down the account. Ultimately this isn't a light decision to make. Still, the clause is necessary for us to be able to handle various scenarios that may present themselves at any given time. As we're regulated by ASIC and have a proper dispute resolution scheme should a complaint arise, you can rest assured it would not be done except in an extreme circumstance such as the ones given above. Happy trading.
Chintan,
Bahrain, Bahrain,
Jun 17, 2020,

By far, the best forex broker around!

By far, this is the best broker I have worked with in last 9 years!

The account opening process was a real breeze – Unlike many brokers, these guys didn’t ask me to upload same docs multiple times – within minutes my account was ready!

On commissions, unlike most brokers where you will end up paying min. $5.5 per RTL (for an account under IB, else $7 per RTL), here you pay only $4.5 per RTL!

Spreads are extremely tight – Far better than brokers who may charge higher commissions. Even so the swap rates are very competitive.

So, on all the cost components (Commissions, Spreads and Swaps), these guys are the best!

On withdrawals, it is important to note that most (if not all) brokers do not reduce (withdraw) your balance immediately (with the withdrawal amount), in the hope that you will still trade after putting a withdrawal request but before the same is processed. Whereas at Fusion Markets, once you put a withdrawal request, it gets deducted immediately from the trading account balance – So this is a sign of a good and honest broker!

On credit cards, many large brokers will make the ‘deposit’ process as seamless as it gets so that they can take your money INSTANTLY but for processing withdrawals on the SAME card, they will have a cumbersome process – i.e. they will ask you to upload some photocopies of the card and fill a form etc. etc. – This is a sign of a broker. Unlike these brokers, Fusion Markets had easy deposit + easy withdrawal process – no need of uploading card copies or sending a form etc. This is an example of a good practice in action - yet another sign of an honest and genuine broker!

Trade execution has been seamless and extremely fast!

Customer service is very personalized and the response time is extremely quick.
This broker has really exceeded expectations on all fronts – account opening, cost structure, withdrawals, trade execution and customer service!

What more could you expect?? This is indeed where your search for a great (and honest) broker ends!

I’m sure that with a continued focus on these aspects, Fusion Markets will grow multifold over time.

I just hope that these good practices aren’t compromised even after they grow significantly!

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you so much for the detailed review Chintan, it means a lot to us to have an experienced trader like yourself notice all the little things we do to make your life easier. We're looking forward to working with you for a long time to come. Thanks for choosing to trade with us, we won't let you down!
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 6, 2020,

Fast execution and very low spread

This broker is very good ih execution and spread is very low, can make money for scalper Trader like me, very very recomended.

The support are excelent
Keep The good job

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you KG. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with the FPA Community and have noticed the extremely low trading costs and commissions we provide.
UK, United Kingdom,
May 30, 2020,

FINALLY FOUND A HOME!

I'm really impressed with fusions. The low cost trading they provide is a little too good to be true (but it is!). I've only just started using Analysts views and they are spot on or close for the pair I trade. The speed of customer service is also the best I've experienced.

Like the title says I'VE FOUND A HOME. If you've done this for a little while and have been burnt by brokers, it takes a while to get back on the horse, especially when you were pushed off! Looking forward to a long working relationship with Fusions.

I even e-mail the CEO and he responds! Long may they keep this up.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you Tope, rest assured we will never stop working hard to roll out new features and products to make your trading experience better than yesterday.
Tambov, Russian Federation,
May 26, 2020,

Thanks for service

Hello.I am Sergei Konkov from Russia. I want to share my experience of working with the Forex broker Fusion Markets. I trade on a real account 103938 for about 3 weeks
I have been adding funds to my real account via a Bank Wire 2020.06.06. Money transfer is made quickly and without commission.The support is excellent, always in touch and ready to help.Trading is comfortable because spreads are low and order execution is fast in the market.
I had no problems during trading.
My opinion fusionmarkets offers an excellent service.
Thanks.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you TraderFX. Hearing you've had a good experience as an experienced trader means a lot. We're always keen to improve so let us know if you need anything else as always.
uk, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good broker

The first thing I noticed about this broker is the lack of deposit options. Card and bank transfer are the only options. Plenty of assets to trade though which is a plus. Nice leverage options up to 1:500. and the spreads seem decent. I gave them a run out for a bit and overall they are not a bad broker

spain, Spain,
May 18, 2020,

EXCELLENT BROKER

I opened an account with this broker two months ago and I can say that this broker has an excellent customer support, low commission and low spread.
This broker is quick with Withdrawal and deposit and They've a platform without any disruptions.
Highly recommended from my experience

Sam,
Toronto, Canada,
May 12, 2020,

Extremely helpful customer service & better rates.

These guys are awesome I was using a different broker before and they were much more expensive. I love how on FusionX I can also use more flexible intervals on indices. On top of this - these guys have the best customer service by far.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you Sam, glad to hear you've been enjoying Fusion. You're right. $4.50 per lot is one of the lowest rates in the market so we're pleased you've noticed too!
Makati City, Philippines,
May 5, 2020,

Very low transaction cost and excellent customer support

I have made inquiries from experienced traders before I opened my live account and I could say that a very low transaction cost would benefit any trader, so I chose Fusion. What I appreciate more over the months is the customer support that's fast and friendly, and thru convenient channels - IM chat & email. They're quite proactive in seeking their customer's needs in order to appropriately support them like requesting feedback and missing product although they already have a wide range of products to trade. The CEO himself is hands-on in support!

Very low transaction cost and excellent customer support. I definitely recommend Fusion Markets!

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Thank you so much for the great feedback Lyn, we're really happy to be working with you.
Spain, Spain,
Apr 24, 2020,

help help help

I have sent 1000€ for new opened accout +
I paid 4€ to my bank
they say 900€ has arrived for bank fees but for withdraw I think sure i have to pay other 100€
BUT
they don't want to withdraw !!
I my withdrawal of 900 was denied by them
please help .what can I do ??do not accept any responsibility e
they accuse my bank of high commissions
but I have proof that this is not true !!!
no one had withdrawal problems with fusion ??

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted May 1, 2020:
Hi Alberto, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about the pain this issue has caused you. I believe you've been in contact with our CEO regarding this matter. We take this complaint very seriously and have sent multiple solutions to try to assist. Nevertheless, happy to provide clarity on this for the FPA Community. When you made a deposit via bank wire, your regional bank has used an intermediary bank which charges added fees (excessive we agree) along the way or has made an error. That is why we only received EUR 902 in our account which is, unfortunately, out of our control and we disclose this on our payment page. We process thousands of EUR payments a month and this is the first time we've had a bank take such a large clip along the way. As a goodwill gesture for your loss, we offered you a credit that could be turned to cash as you traded. You rejected our offer and then, unfortunately, began to make unpleasant comments about our country. At no point did we stop you making your withdrawal except ask you to confirm that you would not get hit with fees trying in the same way you deposited with. We are sorry that you feel hurt by this situation (we would be upset losing 100 euros too) but let's come together, leave unprofessional remarks aside and try to be on the same side to resolve this as a team. We kindly ask you to reply to our last few emails so we can resolve this for you. Sincerely, Rachel.
Canada, Canada,
Apr 12, 2020,

So far so good

I opened an account with this broker recently and so far it has been a great experience. Smooth registration and deposit. Also low trading fees and very responsive MT4 platform. Keep up the good work.

Hambanthota, Sri Lanka,
Apr 4, 2020,

Better Than The Best

Fusion markets is the best brocker that i ever come across. Low spreads, great platform. Major currencies with many exotics Wonderful customer care services. I would highly advise you to go for fusion and try out the difference.

nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 2, 2020,

BEST BROKER EVER

ive dealt with many brokers over the years and fusion is the best...they are cheap and high quality of services

Porto, Portugal,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very legit!

I have tried several brokers. Fusion, for me it has been a pleasant surprise. They are what they advertise, which is almost impossible these days, a very efficient and fast help center that really cares about the customer. Proven withdrawal.

Batangas, Philippines,
Mar 30, 2020,

Reliable and Low Cost Broker

I have reviewed around 7 to 10 brokers, looking on the following criteria:
- low cost/spread
- Excellent Customer Support
- Ease on doing transactions such as Deposit and Withdrawal
And using these personal criteria, Fusion stand-out and I chose to go live with them. I am now 3 Months with them, and I believe that I got the best option. They still have the same enthusiasm in dealing with customer inquiries, and the costs was still the lowest compared to other known brokers.
Good job Fusion and feels great to be part of the community.

Mar 9, 2020,

Real low cost trading platform

Fusion markets has very low trading cost, the customer support is very sound with lightening speed of response. I think it remains the best around

Flat Lands, Canada,
Mar 7, 2020,

Excellent experience!!

I joined Fusion (FusionX for Canadians) a few weeks ago and so far I have nothing but great things to say about them! I am mostly a conservative scalper and the almost zero commission and low swap rates help out a fella's edge!
Customer service is beyond excellent. I had a couple questions when I first signed up and I had my answers withing a couple of hours on a summer weekend(Australia), in a very friendly manner I must say!!
Being new to Forex, coming from trading traditional and crypto currency markets I am blown away by the range of different products available including Forex, Forex Exotics, Cryptos, Commodities, Indices and Energy.
Spreads are competitive especially with the lowest fees Iv'e seen so far for us Canadians.
I definitively recommend Fusion Markets and will update this review as time progresses to share my my experiences!

Genoa, Italy,
Mar 1, 2020,

I signed in with fusion markets 2 months ago.
I tryed many brokers before, at least 30.This one seems to have good choice of leverage, low commission and low spread.
But i am positively surprised by the customer service.
They send u mail if u have any problem, they call you, there is a chat too.
I feel very good at trading in this broker

Feb 26, 2020,

Highly recommend this broker for traders

I've tried several brokers over the years and Fusion Market is my preferred broker for my forex tradings. I would highly recommend traders to try fusion market for a better trading experience and maximise your profit based on the following aspects:

1. Safety of our funds. They are ASIC regulated. Trading with a broker with strict regulation gives traders a peace of mind. All funds are kept in client segregated trust account with Westpac, which is Australia's first bank and oldest company.

2. Low cost trading. It's the lowest cost trading brokerage that I've traded with that offers up to 1:500 leverage. Having saved on transaction fees, my profit per lot are maximized. And this is their main mission, to lower the cost of trading. We can't control the market, but we can control how much we pay to brokerages.

3. Friendly and prompt customer service
I've communicated with them about an urgent funding issue during midnight, their live chat support replied promptly and checked with their technical team immediately. Email support is very prompt and efficient too, with my personal experience of my emails replied on the very next working day.

4. User friendly and easy to use interface on their client area
Feb 24, 2020,

WE NEED SKRILL FOR DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL

we have tested this broker on demo account and its fantastic. one of the best in the world. we are appealing to management of this company on matter of urgency to pls
give skrill so that we can live with them....

in some part of the world. skrill is the best means of deposit and withdrawal in forex trading account. specifically Africa where bank charges for card and international wire transfer charges is too high... due to this. we have found skrill to be our best means of trading forex all across Africa an other part of the world..

fusion markets should do the needful by introducing skrill payment method soonest... we are looking forward to make our first deposit ....

thanks forexpeacearmy for making my opinion know to the management..

sunday,
Jos, Nigeria,
Jan 21, 2020,

highly recommended from my experience.

Fusion markets in my experience, is just the very the best, with all the exceptional services they offer, the make sure the keep their words and are always looking out for the customers best interest, i Love this broker and would 100% recommended them to all who wish to trade and succeed in the market.

Enugu, Nigeria,
Jan 18, 2020,

A trustworthy broker with very low commission

Fusion markets is a very good and reliable broker. Fast deposits and withdrawal. Good live support. Their commissions are very low. They have the traders interest at heart

Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2019,

New broker

Just to say Fusion have done everything promised me re deposit and withdrawals, personal contact at any time and the low costs of trading they promote. I do have minor issues with the CC clearing in the Netherlands (not AUS) but was swiftly resolved, that was deposit, withdrawals faster than posted. So far so good.
One of my sons also is running an account with them and would echo these sentiments I'm sure.

Philippines, Philippines,
Dec 18, 2019,

Felt great trading with fushion market, fast execution no manipulation, this broker is excellent i rate 5 star, more power to fushion market.

Midrand, South Africa,
Dec 4, 2019,

Quick Deposits and Above board Broker

Joined broker in Nov 2019 and broker is quick with deposits and quick with withdrawals. they have good leverage options 1:500 hoping they will offer 1:1000 soon. Secure two factor authorization when you want to withdraw funds. Really good broker. Excellent and straight forward dashboard to monitor your account activity. Highly recommend this broker to anyone.

Oct 18, 2019,

Low spread and most important is the firm is regulated. Responsible brokage. Highly recommend to new and exprience traders. Platform are always responsive.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Thank you Vitim. Glad you're enjoying your experience with us. Regards, Rach.
Geoff,
Oct 17, 2019,

Great low cost broker

I've been trading with Fusion Markets for the last few weeks and I've been really impressed so far. Usually with "low cost" brokers you expect the swaps to be really high or something but they have been really good across the board. The support team is really friendly too.

Would recommend checking out

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Thank you Geoff. We're very committed to continually lowering the cost of trading across the board - that includes spreads, swaps and commissions - even deposit fees! Thanks for noticing. Rach.
Christchurch, New Zealand,
Oct 17, 2019,

No complaints whataoever

Smooth operation from start. Great range of assets and don't need a lot of money to get started. Love it!

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Thank you Cawkill. Wishing you continued success in the markets! Rach.
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 16, 2019,

Day Traders - Low Cost Trading must check out

Its not often you find a broker that offer great customer service but then has low costs associated to trading.
So far I believe I've found the hidden Gem, in my last 10 years of trading I've been around the block a few times to say the least.
Ive experienced some woeful brokers along the way, Fusion Markets seem to have taken the best of all brokers and merged into one place.
They are still very new in the market place so time will tell but for the few months Ive been there 5 star and above.
The team have been on hand to answer any trading related queries, depositing funds never an issue :), withdrawing funds no problems arrived with 48 hours (withdrawing funds can usually be a sticking point with some brokers so I like to test this early on).
The main thing for me is I'm a day trader so costs are very important, make sure you find out exactly what you're paying as most brokers actually don't offer what they say they do.

I ran multiple accounts and tracked the costs lets just say Fusion Markets came out clear winners.

If you're looking to cut costs and maintain excellent service, then its definitely worth a try.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Thank you very much for the review Mark, we are grateful to have you on board. Regards, Rach.