Hamilton.club Review

Updated: Oct 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Hamilton is a forex broker. Hamilton offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. Hamilton.club offers currency, metals, raw materials, stocks, indices and cryptocurrency for your personal investment and trading options.

Hamilton.club

The website is in Russian but English is available in the language options at the upper-middle button on the homepage.

Join live discussion of Hamilton.club on our forum

LA, USA,
Apr 10, 2020,

HAMILTON INVESTMENTS GROUP LTD.

Very disappointed to say the least. The most frustrating experience my partner and I had.
We can not withdraw our funds since January. The run around they give you is beyond belief. Practically no customer service! The chat line has reps that are trained for very basic answers and they are not really there to help you. Dishonest! The only person we had a chance to talk to is a girl in Russia. Last month she took off on a vacation and told us that we would have to wait. After she returned from a vacation, we’ve been trying to reach her practically every day and every time if she decides to even respond she says that she is in a meeting.
She withdrew half of our money to her Yandex account supposedly that would help to transfer the funds easier to my bank account. Plenty of horrible details. When I emailed the company’s support email asking who is responsible for the actions of the people working for the company, and expressed my doubts about the validity and the integrity of the company, explaining that we can’t take our money out, the answer I got, instead of trying to help, I got advise not to use a foul language! Unbelievable! There is way more to the story. At this point we are just trying to get our money out.