Parker-Prime.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 12, 2020
CloudFin OU
November 2019-January 2020: Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Parker-Prime.

About Parker-Prime.com

Parker-Prime is a CFD broker. Parker-Prime offers the Web-based CFD trading platform. Parker-Prime.com offers CFD on currencies, commodities, stocks, indices and cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Parker-Prime.com

Minimum Trade Size:Unknown
Maximum Leverage:Unknown
Minimum to Open Live:$250
Established:Unknown
Address:5th & 6th Floor, Landmark Building, 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Sofia 1000, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Contact:support@parker-mails.com, 353 76 888 6039
Trading platforms:WebTrader
Currencies:
Cryptocurrencies:Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of Parker-Prime.com on our forum

Mark,
Nov 11, 2019,

Positive experience with Parker Prime

I would like to share my experience with everyone about Parker Prime. Never thought that I would have such a positive experience when trading. The support team and well as my account manager were so helpful and assisted me to make money. Great job. I will definitely continue trading on this platform.

Lindsay,
Sweden, Sweden,
Nov 7, 2019,

My experience with Parker Prime is a very positive one and so different from the others. It is a very good and reliable platform. It was easy to use and I received excellent service from the account manager.

Tracy,
Nov 4, 2019,

Great experience

Excellent service. Easy to use. Parker Prime is different from the others. Great platform and very understanding account managers. Really helped me as a first time trader.