FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jul 7, 2020,

Results

Actually, I have been a member since last year and the results were good, only February and may were not so good, but the rest of it is good results, I was so upset at that time and gave a bad review because I had my own problem and get so upset when I saw the results. It's not fair comparing the results dave gave us for many months, but only 2 months bad results, then I complain. I think it's not fair. I also paid not as much as $125 because I am an old member, I thought dave increased the price for my payment, but actually, he did not. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks

May 28, 2020 - 2 Stars you pay $125 per month to him not to earn money, but to lose money. don't you think $125 is too expensive?
you know, if the results is good, $125 should be fine, but the results are worse and the subscription fee is too expensive.
even though you use proper money management, this guy already lost more than 1000 pips this month, and its not even the end of the month, and some trades are running in loss, not in profit, if all of those trades hit SL, maybe its gonna be more than 2000 pips loss this month, if you risk 1% per trade, you already lost more than 10%. i just calculated the pips that we lost on the VIP group, it is more than 1000 pips!
you can contact me if you need proof or evidence.
he keep saying "i think the dollar and JPY will strengthen this week or next week"
you have said that many times! and some of the trades that we hold right now are from last month, we hold more than a month. i think he said that just to comfort his members to not leave his group.
and also we hold those trades just to add more losses because of the swap, and the trades not even running in profit. don't you think you should compensate your members?
i started my account with not so much money, and how can i cover the membership money if we keep losing everyday?
i think everyone feels the same, people with $1000 - $ 5000 account.
everyone makes mistakes, i understand that, but the problem is the subscription fee, its too expensive for such a bad results. i also understand and now in forex market, you can't earn every single month, sometimes there are months where you just loss, but still, more than 1000 pips is too much, i forget whether there is a winning trades this month.

thank you!

Reply by DaveFXHunter submitted Jun 2, 2020 Hello,

thank you for your review. I know the weeks were full of losses. Trust me I'm doing my best to beat the markets. However it didn't worked for last couple weeks. In the fact there is not the strategy which can beat the markets in all the conditions.

I believe you understand this as you mentioned. Its very bad luck that joined exactly on this period. That for I offered completely free month for all members as compensation.

Complaining about that service price and pips and how long we hold the trades is irrelevant, proves me that you are beginner so please let me explain.

Price - as a trader you should know and you mentioned it that there is loosing months so you should have account with size that monthly fee will be less than 2% so you can go for more months without being depressed of losing period.

Complaining that fee is expensive because you started with small amount . . .

What to say you should calculate this before buying the service if its suitable for you or not. I did not said anywhere will have only winning periods or guaranteed profit.

PIPS - complaining about number of the pips?? Yes we lost more than 1000 pips.

Please did you even read the description about the service before you bought it?

There is described that our SL distance is more than 100 pips as we trade swing. Not daily scalping. So we adjust each position to the percentage risk per trade to maximum 1% then it doesn't matter if you loose 100 pips on a trade or 200 pips it always should be maximum 1%.

Complaining about that we hold trades for a month? Irrelevant

As explained we trade swing strategy and I cant control the market. We don't know when the accumulation phase will end sometimes it can be days sometimes even months. Patience is very important in the trading.

I wish you good luck

Thanks

George, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

The most professional service available

I've been trading for some time now and for more than a year I've been following these signals. It has been such a great experience, even during these turbulent times when it has not gone well (for any trader) trades are logical and well structured. Over the last year, my account has officially doubled. The videos are very informative and the value-adding is far more than any other signal provider out there.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars Really enjoy the way that hunter looks at the market, his signals supplement my trades greatly. He communicates clearly and his rational for his signals are sound

USA, USA,
May 26, 2020,

not doing so good in current condition

Update on my review. Previously I gave 5 stars but now I'm giving 3 stars.

I have been a member for about 5~6 months. First few months were doing fine. Had ups and downs, overall we were in steady profit. However, how we traded in last 6 or 7 weeks were very concerning. Most trades were exposed to unnecessary risks and they ended up in avoidable losses. Even after trades were in well over +100 pip running, SL wasn't moved to break-even. We left those trades opened like so for days and then eventually trends turned against us strongly. Not only wiping running profits, allowed those trades to hit SL -150 ~ -180 pips. Currently we have 8 running trades. They are all in minus. Half of them are going against strong trend and in -140~150 pips about to hit SL.

Even you are following money management rules, all these big consecutive losses add up and becoming painful. I hope things will turn around soon. Will update again in couple months.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars It has only been 2 months, but so far signals are profitable. Good risk management, so when SL is hit, that loss wouldn't be such a big deal. Provides good explanations on trades we are taking. Not just blindingly following the signals, I'm leaning new things from them.
Jonathan Russell,
United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Excellent trader and sound strategy

I highly recommend this service for people wanting a sound signal service from a professional trader without having to worry about constantly analyzing the market. You have to take a long term approach, no trader will win every single week or every single month, but if you take every trade Dave recommends over a 1 year period at the same percentage risk I can guarantee you will be extremely profitable. On average with 1% risk he aims for 10% gain a month. More months are even better than 10% others not as good, but Dave is a great trader and will not disappoint you if you stick with him over the long term.

Apr 23, 2020,

Honest and easy to follow service

After experiencing couple of signal services, Dave is the one that I keep. Dave has been professional in what he is doing and he traded his own ideas.

Swing trading is more profitable and less stress than everyday signal spam.

Weekly videos are a good supplement to explain the trades and help you to learn how to analyse the market.

All in all, quite happy with the service!

Natalie,
Apr 21, 2020,

AMAZING SIGNAL SERVICE FROM A FANTASTIC TRADER

I have been trying to make consistent profits from trading Forex for over 10 years now. I was just about to give up when I read some reviews on forexpeacearmy.com for Dave at FXhunterwealth.com.
I thought to myself 'just one more try' with a small account.
So excited...this is the one that will make the 10 years of trial worth while.
I love the way Dave trades with pending orders, explanations, updates but most of all amazing profits.
I have never written a review on the internet on forex trading or anything else before...but am so thankful and happy and feel that Dave should know how much I appreciate his service...and other traders should stop wasting their money on other signal services and just try the best one.
Really hope that Dave keeps going with this amazing signal.

Alex Truong,
Apr 6, 2020,

I have been in Dave's group for almost a month and I have to say that this is " A Must Joined Group". The signals and data that Dave has provided are absolutely transparent and honest. Dave does not sugar coat it. His Signals are super easy to follow and always explain why changed the stop loss or take profit.

Danny,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,

Honest and transparent

Dave is the best signal provider I have ever met... the instructions are clear and easy to follow. You basically would not miss a trade because the trades are all pending orders! He is an honest guy, genuine and authentic....

Pretoria, South Africa,

Most Professional Trader

Just trading with Dave for a few weeks gives you insights you would never get from reading a book or taking another course.

I also LOVE his signals! We are riding the profit wave big time at the moment after such a pro recovery from a weaker month. His signals are the best I ever found for me personally because they always come while I'm awake as well, have clear levels and time to enter.

If you're looking for a signal service, look no further. Thanks for that amazing service Dave!

Hagen, Germany,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best what I have found

Daves Signals are Transparent, not like most Signal Groups showing just the winners. And most importan he is profitable.

He is very experience I am learning a lot from him.

He says: Learn while you earn. - I Like Ii :)

Pele,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best analyst I have worked with

I would like to say a couple of things about Dave and his FX Hunters company. I am in this business (forex) my 3rd year now. I needed an extra income to help me with my expenses. My account was blown several times. You see, this business is a real jungle. There are thousands and thousands of so-called signal providers. I have tried at least 30 of them in the past. Some of them were good for a short period of time, but eventually they all failed. And they all have excuses (“you entered late, market reversed”, etc.).
Dave is nothing like that. He is the best analyst I have worked with. He gives pending trades with charts (nobody does that) so you have plenty of time to place them. RR (risk-to-reward) ratio is always excellent proportion and risk is per trade minimal (1%-1.5%) so you are always safe if something goes wrong. I started in December 2019 and since then my account is now (April 4th, 2020) 9 times bigger (I started with small amount because I was scared from previous experience and decided to use 0.02 lot). That is a really magnificent achievement, isn’t it? Especially in these times when markets are completely unpredictable because of coronavirus and almost everyone is losing money.
And one more thing. Dave is not only a great analyst, but he is also a very nice person. I am in quarantine now (because of coronavirus) and haven’t seen my son for more than 3 weeks. My finances are in total mess and I can’t go out to fix them right now because of this completely surreal situation. I couldn’t pay everything because I am still waiting for my new card (3 weeks now) but he told me that everything is fine and I can pay when I settle my finances. In the meantime, I can still receive signals and trade from my bed. Who would do that?
I am very grateful that I found Dave and his company FX Traders and I hope to stay with them for a long period of time.

Jakarta, Indonesia,

Best forex signals you can find

Transparent, very honest and realistic in building expectations Finding this service, and very worthed. Stopped looking at and started to grow. Look no further

All The Best Dave

Plamen Denev,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 3, 2020,

The way he is trading is incredible!

I joined his channel 2 weeks ago and can't say much but my first 2 weeks started with profit and I believe that this will keep going like this. His way of analysing the market is really unusual. He is checking the COT data and trying to predict the move of the banks, which are the big players and join to their moves. Congrats Dave!

Ali,
Germany, Germany,

Just Excellent!

Dave is simply the best.

His Signals are super easy to follow and He always explains why he is taking a trade or why he changes sl, tp or whatsoever!

I am following since November 2019 and I hope His service will last for a long time to come!

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I just started using his Signal Service and experienced a strong start with some nice gains and floating profit as Well! I still need to get used to copy Signals manually but every trade is posted well timed and I did not miss any so far!

Will,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2020,

The realest trader out there!

Dave teaches you so much about the markets and why they move through his trades, he takes well thought out trades and shows you why he takes them.

His clever expertise and transparency in his trades table he updates shows you the real side of trading and in profitable months achieves incredible results, always staying safe and using proper risk management to be successful over the long term.
Legend of the markets, keep up the great help you provide us.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 27, 2020,

Great mentor

Dave doesn't sugar coat. His experience in the markets shows what real traders are made of, which includes taking losses along with the wins, and to avoid gambling. His system works over time, and I am happy to have found him. He is my teacher and my mentor.

Pará, Brazil,
Jan 24, 2020,

The most complete trader I have ever met.

In all my 03 years of experience and study in the foreign exchange market, this is the most complete and professional trader I have ever met.
Good and consistent profits.
This is the only signal service I know of that is worth it.

Belgrade, Serbia,
Jan 24, 2020,

Speaking of putting your money where your mouth is...

...that's what FXHunterWealth.com is all about!

Transparent, honest and best of all realistic in building expectations. Finding this service, I stopped looking and started to grow. Look no further!

Jan 24, 2020,

Best by far I have followed so far

Thanks to Dave for his signals and market reviews.

Im only on the 3 month subscription but im getting the yearly once it expires.

Love your work Dave

Croatia, Croatia,

Best forex signals you can find

In any way this is the best fx signals you can find anywhere. As I can’t look at the screen all the day It is fantastic that Dave send only pending trades so I have time to set them on my MT4 platform. You have order type, price, TP and SL sent through private telegram chanel. Very easy, clear, and the most important, profitabilne. I have 10+ years experiance in trading, never saw anything like Daves service. If I could I’ll give 6 stars to Dave Hunter trader. Look no more arround, you find the best

Asaba,delta state, Nigeria,

Fx hunter are great

My experience since this year 2020 has been awesome,im astonished, flabbergasted, if not amazed with this results i have been getting from fx hunters,profits all the way,my account is gradually growing ,i must say that im super excited to be afflicted with this g8 traders, i call them the billionaires club,you are wow,kudos,more grease to your elbow, keep doing what you know best how to do,thumb up,i encourage all to jump in and join the group without hesitation to make real cool money while you learn forex,as they say EARN WHILE YOU LEARN,infact after joining this group i had wished that the market does not close.lets goooooooooooooooooooo.

US, USA,

Great service

Been with David for about a year now and his trading strategies are top notch. The price is well worth his mentorship and guidance.

Tomsk, Russian Federation,

great COT signals

Very nice and profitable signals based on COT data, my monthly results mostly agree with the ones posted in FX hunter channel. He trades mostly major FX pairs, some minor pairs and gold. Trades are usually posted in advance as limit or stop orders, but sometimes as buy/sell now orders. Watch his weekly Youtube videos and subscribe to his free telegram channel to see how it works.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,

Cool

even when i'm losing, no worries because risk management is controlled. I am satisfied because I learn a lot with Dave. Thank you again and long live the project. Dave is an unrivaled provider of forex signals. I no longer look elsewhere

Dec 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Yes I have searched a lot of forex signal providers on the internet and I have tried several but it was only anarch. I can say today that Dave is perfection. I am one of his fans. I can say that I found the best. He taught me a management system that I married. Thanks to you Dave. I would like to tell everyone who is looking to make a living from trading no longer going elsewhere. The solution is this site.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars I highly recommend it. He is serious and rigorous in the work. the results he shows are real. It changed my way of seeing currency trading.

North Carolina, USA,

Dave FXHunter is the best

I watched Dave from afar with his posts on Tradingview.com as well as joined his free telegram. I was very surprised at the quality and effort he puts into his analysis. His understand of bank COT positions which he uses to confirm his entries is great. He combines parallel channels with bank COT data which is thoroughly analyzed every single week with multiple trading opportunities. He's a sharp guy and after joining his premium channel I have learned a LOT about trading in general and seeing his criteria for entering and exiting trades based on bank stop hunts etc is very interesting and informative.

If you are new to Forex like I am, and would like to earn a little money while you learn, I highly recommend his premium Telegram channel for trade signals. Worth every penny. You will most likely earn back when you pay him per month, plus some if you follow his risk management rules.