FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2019,

Attention to detail

Been using FX Hunter Wealth to grow my 100 dollar account. After following the details on the signals I've more than doubled my account. Looking forward to the next 11 months of my subscription.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,

Cool

even when i'm losing, no worries because risk management is controlled. I am satisfied because I learn a lot with Dave. Thank you again and long live the project. Dave is an unrivaled provider of forex signals. I no longer look elsewhere

Dec 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Yes I have searched a lot of forex signal providers on the internet and I have tried several but it was only anarch. I can say today that Dave is perfection. I am one of his fans. I can say that I found the best. He taught me a management system that I married. Thanks to you Dave. I would like to tell everyone who is looking to make a living from trading no longer going elsewhere. The solution is this site.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars I highly recommend it. He is serious and rigorous in the work. the results he shows are real. It changed my way of seeing currency trading.

US, USA,

Great service

Been with David for about a year now and his trading strategies are top notch. The price is well worth his mentorship and guidance.

Asaba,delta state, Nigeria,

Fx hunter are great

My experience since this year 2020 has been awesome,im astonished, flabbergasted, if not amazed with this results i have been getting from fx hunters,profits all the way,my account is gradually growing ,i must say that im super excited to be afflicted with this g8 traders, i call them the billionaires club,you are wow,kudos,more grease to your elbow, keep doing what you know best how to do,thumb up,i encourage all to jump in and join the group without hesitation to make real cool money while you learn forex,as they say EARN WHILE YOU LEARN,infact after joining this group i had wished that the market does not close.lets goooooooooooooooooooo.

USA, USA,
May 26, 2020,

not doing so good in current condition

Update on my review. Previously I gave 5 stars but now I'm giving 3 stars.

I have been a member for about 5~6 months. First few months were doing fine. Had ups and downs, overall we were in steady profit. However, how we traded in last 6 or 7 weeks were very concerning. Most trades were exposed to unnecessary risks and they ended up in avoidable losses. Even after trades were in well over +100 pip running, SL wasn't moved to break-even. We left those trades opened like so for days and then eventually trends turned against us strongly. Not only wiping running profits, allowed those trades to hit SL -150 ~ -180 pips. Currently we have 8 running trades. They are all in minus. Half of them are going against strong trend and in -140~150 pips about to hit SL.

Even you are following money management rules, all these big consecutive losses add up and becoming painful. I hope things will turn around soon. Will update again in couple months.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars It has only been 2 months, but so far signals are profitable. Good risk management, so when SL is hit, that loss wouldn't be such a big deal. Provides good explanations on trades we are taking. Not just blindingly following the signals, I'm leaning new things from them.
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 8, 2019,

Sensei

Dave - getting in contact with him changed my view on trading and improved my results.
He truly is a hunter, I'm still amazed by his deep understanding of the game and discipline.
Nice to have him aside and learn from the best. Transparent, no bulls#itting, just patience, discipline and control.
Planning the trade, trade the plan.
It might seem complicated, but material provided can seriously level up your trading game results.
Dave my friend, keep rockin' !

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 27, 2020,

Great mentor

Dave doesn't sugar coat. His experience in the markets shows what real traders are made of, which includes taking losses along with the wins, and to avoid gambling. His system works over time, and I am happy to have found him. He is my teacher and my mentor.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jul 7, 2020,

Results

Actually, I have been a member since last year and the results were good, only February and may were not so good, but the rest of it is good results, I was so upset at that time and gave a bad review because I had my own problem and get so upset when I saw the results. It's not fair comparing the results dave gave us for many months, but only 2 months bad results, then I complain. I think it's not fair. I also paid not as much as $125 because I am an old member, I thought dave increased the price for my payment, but actually, he did not. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks

May 28, 2020 - 2 Stars you pay $125 per month to him not to earn money, but to lose money. don't you think $125 is too expensive?
you know, if the results is good, $125 should be fine, but the results are worse and the subscription fee is too expensive.
even though you use proper money management, this guy already lost more than 1000 pips this month, and its not even the end of the month, and some trades are running in loss, not in profit, if all of those trades hit SL, maybe its gonna be more than 2000 pips loss this month, if you risk 1% per trade, you already lost more than 10%. i just calculated the pips that we lost on the VIP group, it is more than 1000 pips!
you can contact me if you need proof or evidence.
he keep saying "i think the dollar and JPY will strengthen this week or next week"
you have said that many times! and some of the trades that we hold right now are from last month, we hold more than a month. i think he said that just to comfort his members to not leave his group.
and also we hold those trades just to add more losses because of the swap, and the trades not even running in profit. don't you think you should compensate your members?
i started my account with not so much money, and how can i cover the membership money if we keep losing everyday?
i think everyone feels the same, people with $1000 - $ 5000 account.
everyone makes mistakes, i understand that, but the problem is the subscription fee, its too expensive for such a bad results. i also understand and now in forex market, you can't earn every single month, sometimes there are months where you just loss, but still, more than 1000 pips is too much, i forget whether there is a winning trades this month.

thank you!

Reply by DaveFXHunter submitted Jun 2, 2020 Hello,

thank you for your review. I know the weeks were full of losses. Trust me I'm doing my best to beat the markets. However it didn't worked for last couple weeks. In the fact there is not the strategy which can beat the markets in all the conditions.

I believe you understand this as you mentioned. Its very bad luck that joined exactly on this period. That for I offered completely free month for all members as compensation.

Complaining about that service price and pips and how long we hold the trades is irrelevant, proves me that you are beginner so please let me explain.

Price - as a trader you should know and you mentioned it that there is loosing months so you should have account with size that monthly fee will be less than 2% so you can go for more months without being depressed of losing period.

Complaining that fee is expensive because you started with small amount . . .

What to say you should calculate this before buying the service if its suitable for you or not. I did not said anywhere will have only winning periods or guaranteed profit.

PIPS - complaining about number of the pips?? Yes we lost more than 1000 pips.

Please did you even read the description about the service before you bought it?

There is described that our SL distance is more than 100 pips as we trade swing. Not daily scalping. So we adjust each position to the percentage risk per trade to maximum 1% then it doesn't matter if you loose 100 pips on a trade or 200 pips it always should be maximum 1%.

Complaining about that we hold trades for a month? Irrelevant

As explained we trade swing strategy and I cant control the market. We don't know when the accumulation phase will end sometimes it can be days sometimes even months. Patience is very important in the trading.

I wish you good luck

Thanks

Steph,
Jan 10, 2020,

Best signals!!! No BS, simple and with realistic gains.

Has subscribe in the private channel for 3 months now and no regrets whatsoever. My equity has grown since then and I’ve never been happier. Aspiring forex traders should give this a try - no need to do in dept analysis, basics will do plus position management.

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 19, 2020,

We don't chase the markets, we HUNT!

Very positive results overall. I am very encouraged.

Learnt two great skills:
1) Patience
2) Great risk management skills.

Compound this with near accurate signals, the results can only be super good.

Good job Dave, keep doing what you do, we are truly indebted.

Cologne, Germany,
Jan 23, 2020,

Learn from a real professional

Hello traders,

after having worked through countless educational and/or signal providers i am happy to finally have found a real trader to learn from. He is absolutely sincere and transparent. The skill he has demonstrated in the last months is without question high end, i have never seen anything better in all my years in the business. To everybody who is on the long road to success, FXHunterWealth is what you have been searching for. The service he provides is worth much more than he charges. He is the real deal.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2020,

Most transparent, helpful and successful trader in the business

Been using Dave's signal and education services for about a year on and off, along side this I have paid for numerous education packages. Before this I used multiple other signal providers.

If you do not wish to learn to trade, there is probably only this guy here who provides signals that actually make money long term, all the rest have been scammers who do not know how to trade. Along side the signals you get an excellent breakdown of WHY he is taking a trade, which most providers cannot provide as they are scamming.

His education is second to none, but do not expect a structured course because you will not find it. Trading takes years of hard work you have to do yourself. He is here to guide you the best way.

Made excellent profits that have already paid for his yearly service within a month or so. YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY ANYWHERE!!

You will only make money if Dave does, he trades his own money at the same time, so why would he loose on purpose? That is the best guarantee you can get.

Only thing I wish is I could trade as good as him. Hopefully in time!

Thank you for providing excellent services, and I hope you never stop.

Natalie,
Apr 21, 2020,

AMAZING SIGNAL SERVICE FROM A FANTASTIC TRADER

I have been trying to make consistent profits from trading Forex for over 10 years now. I was just about to give up when I read some reviews on forexpeacearmy.com for Dave at FXhunterwealth.com.
I thought to myself 'just one more try' with a small account.
So excited...this is the one that will make the 10 years of trial worth while.
I love the way Dave trades with pending orders, explanations, updates but most of all amazing profits.
I have never written a review on the internet on forex trading or anything else before...but am so thankful and happy and feel that Dave should know how much I appreciate his service...and other traders should stop wasting their money on other signal services and just try the best one.
Really hope that Dave keeps going with this amazing signal.

Auckland, New Zealand,

FX Hunter - A True Professional Trader

I have been using FX Hunter's service for a while now and his spot on trades just amazes me, the amount of constant profit I am making from all his trades is in a class of its own. I truly would never ever make use of any other professional trader, I have seen first hand what high quality trader Dave of FX is. I would highly recommend FX Hunter at any time, he is truly as professional as trader can ever be.

Will,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2020,

The realest trader out there!

Dave teaches you so much about the markets and why they move through his trades, he takes well thought out trades and shows you why he takes them.

His clever expertise and transparency in his trades table he updates shows you the real side of trading and in profitable months achieves incredible results, always staying safe and using proper risk management to be successful over the long term.
Legend of the markets, keep up the great help you provide us.

Jon,
Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

The most genuine trader out there.

Where do i even start with Dave?
This guy is a HUNTER and his intelligence of the forex markets and how they work is unparalleled.
Never have I come across a more transparent service as Dave's. He explains the knowledge behind each trade, gives regular updates, and delivers the best profit %'s I've ever come across. Not to mention his accolades in the mql5, tradingview, and forex factory rankings!
I learn so much from his unique approach to the markets.
He is the best trader you will ever meet. Thankyou Dave.

Ali,
Germany, Germany,

Just Excellent!

Dave is simply the best.

His Signals are super easy to follow and He always explains why he is taking a trade or why he changes sl, tp or whatsoever!

I am following since November 2019 and I hope His service will last for a long time to come!

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I just started using his Signal Service and experienced a strong start with some nice gains and floating profit as Well! I still need to get used to copy Signals manually but every trade is posted well timed and I did not miss any so far!

Plamen Denev,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 3, 2020,

The way he is trading is incredible!

I joined his channel 2 weeks ago and can't say much but my first 2 weeks started with profit and I believe that this will keep going like this. His way of analysing the market is really unusual. He is checking the COT data and trying to predict the move of the banks, which are the big players and join to their moves. Congrats Dave!

Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2020,

Very Good Service

I have been trading live with Dave FX for months now. But I also have learned that he can not spoon feed you everyday! So I adapt how he trades and also learned he's ways and then made my own analysis on top of hes to push myself to become better and not just to be spoon fed . He 's style has helped me to grow my live account and seeing profits wich I never had before!!!!! Keep up the good work Dave FX

Jakarta, Indonesia,

Best forex signals you can find

Transparent, very honest and realistic in building expectations Finding this service, and very worthed. Stopped looking at and started to grow. Look no further

All The Best Dave

Ted,
France, France,

Here for the result

Beside of the result, we can really feel the dedication of fxhunter to his trade and the market in general, with him at our back we feel really confortable in this market.

Make your choice. Handle your losses. Hang in the game.

Lefkosia, Cyprus,

Forex On Fire says: Hunters Wealth GOD

We at Forex On Fire have collectively come to the conclusion that Hunters Wealth is one of the very few legit Telegram Forex Signal Providers who consistently grow your account at least 10% monthly on a tiny risk % of 1 unit per trade.

He constantly updates running trades,
Provides you with a visual representation of the running trades,
clear Stop Loss and Take profit exits,
Risk to Reward Ratio

With Fx Hunters Wealth, you will make lots and lots of money.

Forex On Fire

North Carolina, USA,

Dave FXHunter is the best

I watched Dave from afar with his posts on Tradingview.com as well as joined his free telegram. I was very surprised at the quality and effort he puts into his analysis. His understand of bank COT positions which he uses to confirm his entries is great. He combines parallel channels with bank COT data which is thoroughly analyzed every single week with multiple trading opportunities. He's a sharp guy and after joining his premium channel I have learned a LOT about trading in general and seeing his criteria for entering and exiting trades based on bank stop hunts etc is very interesting and informative.

If you are new to Forex like I am, and would like to earn a little money while you learn, I highly recommend his premium Telegram channel for trade signals. Worth every penny. You will most likely earn back when you pay him per month, plus some if you follow his risk management rules.

Prague, Czech Republic,

The best

Perfect long-term analysis, very good results, absolutely accurate reporting of results, very easy work with entering orders, I recommend

Tomsk, Russian Federation,

great COT signals

Very nice and profitable signals based on COT data, my monthly results mostly agree with the ones posted in FX hunter channel. He trades mostly major FX pairs, some minor pairs and gold. Trades are usually posted in advance as limit or stop orders, but sometimes as buy/sell now orders. Watch his weekly Youtube videos and subscribe to his free telegram channel to see how it works.

Dec 2, 2019,

Very thorough swing trader with great entry

David use mainly COT to find the best swing entry. Evry week end, he does a weekly video to explain his next trades based on COT and channels. 90% of his entries are spot on. So I'm very confident when he give us a set up by following the rule 1% risk for big profit (usually greater than2.5-3). Since I am following his signal and analysis, I make on average 10-30% monthly.
After trying couple of signals on Telegram, I am very happy to have found David. I cancel all the other signals.

M Rich,
England, United Kingdom,

Best signals

Being a trader myself but in my final year of university, I find it hard to devote time to place and manage trades. It took me a long time to find the right signals provider, until I came across FX Hunter Wealth. Instantly, I knew he wasn’t like the other traders and I have even learned a lot by observing his setups. After 2 months of following him, I have finally decided it is time to purchase signals with great confidence.

Pele,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best analyst I have worked with

I would like to say a couple of things about Dave and his FX Hunters company. I am in this business (forex) my 3rd year now. I needed an extra income to help me with my expenses. My account was blown several times. You see, this business is a real jungle. There are thousands and thousands of so-called signal providers. I have tried at least 30 of them in the past. Some of them were good for a short period of time, but eventually they all failed. And they all have excuses (“you entered late, market reversed”, etc.).
Dave is nothing like that. He is the best analyst I have worked with. He gives pending trades with charts (nobody does that) so you have plenty of time to place them. RR (risk-to-reward) ratio is always excellent proportion and risk is per trade minimal (1%-1.5%) so you are always safe if something goes wrong. I started in December 2019 and since then my account is now (April 4th, 2020) 9 times bigger (I started with small amount because I was scared from previous experience and decided to use 0.02 lot). That is a really magnificent achievement, isn’t it? Especially in these times when markets are completely unpredictable because of coronavirus and almost everyone is losing money.
And one more thing. Dave is not only a great analyst, but he is also a very nice person. I am in quarantine now (because of coronavirus) and haven’t seen my son for more than 3 weeks. My finances are in total mess and I can’t go out to fix them right now because of this completely surreal situation. I couldn’t pay everything because I am still waiting for my new card (3 weeks now) but he told me that everything is fine and I can pay when I settle my finances. In the meantime, I can still receive signals and trade from my bed. Who would do that?
I am very grateful that I found Dave and his company FX Traders and I hope to stay with them for a long period of time.

JOE,
Nairobi, Kenya,

GREAT SIGNALS

There is a logic to Hunters madness. Lost money to other signal providers who promised good returns with tight stop-losses. Now with hunter I see my profits grow steadily. Just do exactly as instructed

Calgary, Canada,

Real Time Forex Signals

Have been subscribed for over a year in total. Signals are normally given in advance so time to set them up properly. Entry, stop and Target are clearly defined and often explained in detail. Results speak for themselves - Dave is a good trader and makes consistent profits month after month. You really can't go wrong given the cost and the profitable results. I will follow him for years to come!

Kingsburgh, South Africa,

i’ve never come Across such a Powerful trader like Dave hunter

i started trading 2017 march i paid mentorships i think i joined about 3 different guys claiming they are the best but still no success,about a year ago i joined dave hunters’s free channel and i started watching how he trades he is always informative about everything its very transparent and its easy to see why you need to be in trades, i joined the paid mentorship and i am slowly learning the Art of Patience and discipline there is absolutely no reason to trade everyday and with dave i have learnt that and alot more

Hagen, Germany,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best what I have found

Daves Signals are Transparent, not like most Signal Groups showing just the winners. And most importan he is profitable.

He is very experience I am learning a lot from him.

He says: Learn while you earn. - I Like Ii :)

Africa, Nigeria,

Rich Brain At Work

I have come to realize that Trading with FX HUNTER is one of the most Beautiful Experience in my FINANCIAL life, especially their RISK Management. My trading account is Making Sense every Week.
Big Thanks to you 'DAVE'

Lodz, Poland,

growth, security, education

Thanks to Dave's help and commitment, I learned to manage risk and control emotions. His unique approach to the market and analysis invariably teach me something new every day. Thanks to cooperation with him I feel safe and I can deepen my knowledge about the forex market. I will definitely stay with him for a long time.

Dec 3, 2019,

Best signals and best analysis for forex

FX hunter is the best channel ever to join to safely grow your forex acount with no tensions. Simply copy the signals and You will have a constant growth for your acount. Moreover you will learn while you earn. I would give them 100 stars at least.

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 21, 2020,

Honest, transparent and incredibly good.

I have tried all kinds of signals and I had never encountered such a sincere, transparent and very good person in this world of trading. Not only are their signals, they are their explanations, their method, their money management. It is a course in itself. And the results are real and spectacular. Little by little but the account is growing. At the end of the year you can augment 50/60% with a very low risk. If you want more risk you can double the account easily. Amazing!! Thanks Dave for your dedication and enthusiasm.

WA, Australia,

Simply Amazing and Highly Recommended

I'm currently following Dave' signals. I have been trying paid signal providers for more than a year now and left most of them within the first two weeks after realising that what they market in their public groups is completely different from the actual signal results. My experience with Dave is completely different, and highly recommend his services. Few things I like about his service:
- He provides pending orders and this allows me time to execute the trades properly.
- The fact that he is using the data from the COT report is very interesting to me and is definitely paying off.
- He is very transparent with the results of his trades. What he shares in the public telegram group is a true reflection of the trades we are getting in the premium group and this is very rare to find with other signal providers.
- He provide updates on the live trades as and when needed and this provides a lot of comfort.
Finally, I'm not only in good profit following his signals, but I'm also learning. I'm now very interested to learn more about COT and how to analyse the data and I'm sure with all the information he is sharing, I will get there one day.
Thanks Dave for all your efforts

Taichung, Taiwan, China,

Your search stop here!

The most professional experienced trader I have found. Excellent in risk management. You will sleep well at night when trading with Dave and have a smile on face when you log into your MT4. I have ditched all my other paid signal channels because of him

George, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

The most professional service available

I've been trading for some time now and for more than a year I've been following these signals. It has been such a great experience, even during these turbulent times when it has not gone well (for any trader) trades are logical and well structured. Over the last year, my account has officially doubled. The videos are very informative and the value-adding is far more than any other signal provider out there.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars Really enjoy the way that hunter looks at the market, his signals supplement my trades greatly. He communicates clearly and his rational for his signals are sound

Croatia, Croatia,

Best forex signals you can find

In any way this is the best fx signals you can find anywhere. As I can’t look at the screen all the day It is fantastic that Dave send only pending trades so I have time to set them on my MT4 platform. You have order type, price, TP and SL sent through private telegram chanel. Very easy, clear, and the most important, profitabilne. I have 10+ years experiance in trading, never saw anything like Daves service. If I could I’ll give 6 stars to Dave Hunter trader. Look no more arround, you find the best

Mexico, Mexico,

Very good trader

I've use his signal service for about 3 months and so far he has proved to be profitable and fair. All orders, stop losses, and take profit are clear. He post his strategy every week so you can decide to take certain trade or not if you don't feel sure about it.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fantastic honest, genuine trader.

After trading unsuccessful for several years, using several EA's and in excess of 30 signal providers (most of which claim "guarenteed" 1000pips a month). Surprisingly none of them were profitable for more than a few weeks, and the results they publish are far from the results you are able to achieve.
Hunter is far from these Scamming liars. His trades are mainly pending orders, so the price he gives, is the same price you will enter. What he states his results, are his actual results. Whilst I have only been using his signals for a short amount of time. I can tell he is completely honest and transparent, never have I had any reason not to question his previous results. If you are looking for a service you can actually profit from, then look no further than Hunter. You will not regret it!

Jan 24, 2020,

Best by far I have followed so far

Thanks to Dave for his signals and market reviews.

Im only on the 3 month subscription but im getting the yearly once it expires.

Love your work Dave

Pretoria, South Africa,

Most Professional Trader

Just trading with Dave for a few weeks gives you insights you would never get from reading a book or taking another course.

I also LOVE his signals! We are riding the profit wave big time at the moment after such a pro recovery from a weaker month. His signals are the best I ever found for me personally because they always come while I'm awake as well, have clear levels and time to enter.

If you're looking for a signal service, look no further. Thanks for that amazing service Dave!

Belgrade, Serbia,
Jan 24, 2020,

Speaking of putting your money where your mouth is...

...that's what FXHunterWealth.com is all about!

Transparent, honest and best of all realistic in building expectations. Finding this service, I stopped looking and started to grow. Look no further!

Vienna, Austria,
Dec 4, 2019,

One of the rare genuine trader

Among all the scammers, Dave is one of the rare genuine trader. I use his signal service for a couple of months and can fully recommend it to all those who do not believe that you can become rich very fast in Forex. He does not only use simple technical analysis, but also includes fundamental and COT reports in his trade decisions.
With proper money management it is a relatively safe and outstanding way to increase the money over time.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2019,

Steady and awesome

I am with so much joy that I don’t even know how to put it. You are gradually helping me learn and make so much. Thank you for all you do. You are simply great at what you do. I encourage anyone that is still contemplating to give it a try. This guy is good.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I don’t know what to say or how to put it but thank you so much for bringing an end to my years of losses and fake signals. You remain the best of them all. You give me enough time to prepare and update, no hypertensive or emergency updates. Articulate, well planned and awesomely structured. I have no plan B. I’m sticking to you. God keep you for me. I love this man.

Danny,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,

Honest and transparent

Dave is the best signal provider I have ever met... the instructions are clear and easy to follow. You basically would not miss a trade because the trades are all pending orders! He is an honest guy, genuine and authentic....

Alex Truong,
Apr 6, 2020,

I have been in Dave's group for almost a month and I have to say that this is " A Must Joined Group". The signals and data that Dave has provided are absolutely transparent and honest. Dave does not sugar coat it. His Signals are super easy to follow and always explain why changed the stop loss or take profit.

SK Trader,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2019,

Honest Transparent Knowledgeable ===Peace of Mind

I agree strongly with all the reviews posted here. He is what most people lack in this industry...Honest , Transparent and highly skilled. He is very confident and practices good risk management. I strongly recommend his services. I am glad i found him.