FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Danny,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Apr 6, 2020,

Honest and transparent

Dave is the best signal provider I have ever met... the instructions are clear and easy to follow. You basically would not miss a trade because the trades are all pending orders! He is an honest guy, genuine and authentic....

Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 6, 2020,

Most Professional Trader

Just trading with Dave for a few weeks gives you insights you would never get from reading a book or taking another course.

I also LOVE his signals! We are riding the profit wave big time at the moment after such a pro recovery from a weaker month. His signals are the best I ever found for me personally because they always come while I'm awake as well, have clear levels and time to enter.

If you're looking for a signal service, look no further. Thanks for that amazing service Dave!

Hagen, Germany,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best what I have found

Daves Signals are Transparent, not like most Signal Groups showing just the winners. And most importan he is profitable.

He is very experience I am learning a lot from him.

He says: Learn while you earn. - I Like Ii :)

Pele,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best analyst I have worked with

I would like to say a couple of things about Dave and his FX Hunters company. I am in this business (forex) my 3rd year now. I needed an extra income to help me with my expenses. My account was blown several times. You see, this business is a real jungle. There are thousands and thousands of so-called signal providers. I have tried at least 30 of them in the past. Some of them were good for a short period of time, but eventually they all failed. And they all have excuses (“you entered late, market reversed”, etc.).
Dave is nothing like that. He is the best analyst I have worked with. He gives pending trades with charts (nobody does that) so you have plenty of time to place them. RR (risk-to-reward) ratio is always excellent proportion and risk is per trade minimal (1%-1.5%) so you are always safe if something goes wrong. I started in December 2019 and since then my account is now (April 4th, 2020) 9 times bigger (I started with small amount because I was scared from previous experience and decided to use 0.02 lot). That is a really magnificent achievement, isn’t it? Especially in these times when markets are completely unpredictable because of coronavirus and almost everyone is losing money.
And one more thing. Dave is not only a great analyst, but he is also a very nice person. I am in quarantine now (because of coronavirus) and haven’t seen my son for more than 3 weeks. My finances are in total mess and I can’t go out to fix them right now because of this completely surreal situation. I couldn’t pay everything because I am still waiting for my new card (3 weeks now) but he told me that everything is fine and I can pay when I settle my finances. In the meantime, I can still receive signals and trade from my bed. Who would do that?
I am very grateful that I found Dave and his company FX Traders and I hope to stay with them for a long period of time.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 3, 2020,

Best forex signals you can find

Transparent, very honest and realistic in building expectations Finding this service, and very worthed. Stopped looking at and started to grow. Look no further

All The Best Dave

Plamen Denev,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 3, 2020,

The way he is trading is incredible!

I joined his channel 2 weeks ago and can't say much but my first 2 weeks started with profit and I believe that this will keep going like this. His way of analysing the market is really unusual. He is checking the COT data and trying to predict the move of the banks, which are the big players and join to their moves. Congrats Dave!

Ali,
Germany, Germany,

Just Excellent!

Dave is simply the best.

His Signals are super easy to follow and He always explains why he is taking a trade or why he changes sl, tp or whatsoever!

I am following since November 2019 and I hope His service will last for a long time to come!

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I just started using his Signal Service and experienced a strong start with some nice gains and floating profit as Well! I still need to get used to copy Signals manually but every trade is posted well timed and I did not miss any so far!

Will,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2020,

The realest trader out there!

Dave teaches you so much about the markets and why they move through his trades, he takes well thought out trades and shows you why he takes them.

His clever expertise and transparency in his trades table he updates shows you the real side of trading and in profitable months achieves incredible results, always staying safe and using proper risk management to be successful over the long term.
Legend of the markets, keep up the great help you provide us.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 27, 2020,

Great mentor

Dave doesn't sugar coat. His experience in the markets shows what real traders are made of, which includes taking losses along with the wins, and to avoid gambling. His system works over time, and I am happy to have found him. He is my teacher and my mentor.

Pará, Brazil,
Jan 24, 2020,

The most complete trader I have ever met.

In all my 03 years of experience and study in the foreign exchange market, this is the most complete and professional trader I have ever met.
Good and consistent profits.
This is the only signal service I know of that is worth it.