FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Cologne, Germany,
Jan 23, 2020,

Learn from a real professional

Hello traders,

after having worked through countless educational and/or signal providers i am happy to finally have found a real trader to learn from. He is absolutely sincere and transparent. The skill he has demonstrated in the last months is without question high end, i have never seen anything better in all my years in the business. To everybody who is on the long road to success, FXHunterWealth is what you have been searching for. The service he provides is worth much more than he charges. He is the real deal.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2020,

Most transparent, helpful and successful trader in the business

Been using Dave's signal and education services for about a year on and off, along side this I have paid for numerous education packages. Before this I used multiple other signal providers.

If you do not wish to learn to trade, there is probably only this guy here who provides signals that actually make money long term, all the rest have been scammers who do not know how to trade. Along side the signals you get an excellent breakdown of WHY he is taking a trade, which most providers cannot provide as they are scamming.

His education is second to none, but do not expect a structured course because you will not find it. Trading takes years of hard work you have to do yourself. He is here to guide you the best way.

Made excellent profits that have already paid for his yearly service within a month or so. YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY ANYWHERE!!

You will only make money if Dave does, he trades his own money at the same time, so why would he loose on purpose? That is the best guarantee you can get.

Only thing I wish is I could trade as good as him. Hopefully in time!

Thank you for providing excellent services, and I hope you never stop.

Natalie,
Apr 21, 2020,

AMAZING SIGNAL SERVICE FROM A FANTASTIC TRADER

I have been trying to make consistent profits from trading Forex for over 10 years now. I was just about to give up when I read some reviews on forexpeacearmy.com for Dave at FXhunterwealth.com.
I thought to myself 'just one more try' with a small account.
So excited...this is the one that will make the 10 years of trial worth while.
I love the way Dave trades with pending orders, explanations, updates but most of all amazing profits.
I have never written a review on the internet on forex trading or anything else before...but am so thankful and happy and feel that Dave should know how much I appreciate his service...and other traders should stop wasting their money on other signal services and just try the best one.
Really hope that Dave keeps going with this amazing signal.

Auckland, New Zealand,

FX Hunter - A True Professional Trader

I have been using FX Hunter's service for a while now and his spot on trades just amazes me, the amount of constant profit I am making from all his trades is in a class of its own. I truly would never ever make use of any other professional trader, I have seen first hand what high quality trader Dave of FX is. I would highly recommend FX Hunter at any time, he is truly as professional as trader can ever be.

Will,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2020,

The realest trader out there!

Dave teaches you so much about the markets and why they move through his trades, he takes well thought out trades and shows you why he takes them.

His clever expertise and transparency in his trades table he updates shows you the real side of trading and in profitable months achieves incredible results, always staying safe and using proper risk management to be successful over the long term.
Legend of the markets, keep up the great help you provide us.

Jon,
Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

The most genuine trader out there.

Where do i even start with Dave?
This guy is a HUNTER and his intelligence of the forex markets and how they work is unparalleled.
Never have I come across a more transparent service as Dave's. He explains the knowledge behind each trade, gives regular updates, and delivers the best profit %'s I've ever come across. Not to mention his accolades in the mql5, tradingview, and forex factory rankings!
I learn so much from his unique approach to the markets.
He is the best trader you will ever meet. Thankyou Dave.

Ali,
Germany, Germany,

Just Excellent!

Dave is simply the best.

His Signals are super easy to follow and He always explains why he is taking a trade or why he changes sl, tp or whatsoever!

I am following since November 2019 and I hope His service will last for a long time to come!

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I just started using his Signal Service and experienced a strong start with some nice gains and floating profit as Well! I still need to get used to copy Signals manually but every trade is posted well timed and I did not miss any so far!

Plamen Denev,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 3, 2020,

The way he is trading is incredible!

I joined his channel 2 weeks ago and can't say much but my first 2 weeks started with profit and I believe that this will keep going like this. His way of analysing the market is really unusual. He is checking the COT data and trying to predict the move of the banks, which are the big players and join to their moves. Congrats Dave!

Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2020,

Very Good Service

I have been trading live with Dave FX for months now. But I also have learned that he can not spoon feed you everyday! So I adapt how he trades and also learned he's ways and then made my own analysis on top of hes to push myself to become better and not just to be spoon fed . He 's style has helped me to grow my live account and seeing profits wich I never had before!!!!! Keep up the good work Dave FX

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 3, 2020,

Best forex signals you can find

Transparent, very honest and realistic in building expectations Finding this service, and very worthed. Stopped looking at and started to grow. Look no further

All The Best Dave