FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Steph,
Jan 10, 2020,

Best signals!!! No BS, simple and with realistic gains.

Has subscribe in the private channel for 3 months now and no regrets whatsoever. My equity has grown since then and I’ve never been happier. Aspiring forex traders should give this a try - no need to do in dept analysis, basics will do plus position management.

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 19, 2020,

We don't chase the markets, we HUNT!

Very positive results overall. I am very encouraged.

Learnt two great skills:
1) Patience
2) Great risk management skills.

Compound this with near accurate signals, the results can only be super good.

Good job Dave, keep doing what you do, we are truly indebted.

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 21, 2020,

Honest, transparent and incredibly good.

I have tried all kinds of signals and I had never encountered such a sincere, transparent and very good person in this world of trading. Not only are their signals, they are their explanations, their method, their money management. It is a course in itself. And the results are real and spectacular. Little by little but the account is growing. At the end of the year you can augment 50/60% with a very low risk. If you want more risk you can double the account easily. Amazing!! Thanks Dave for your dedication and enthusiasm.

Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,

3 months trade with dave is a good experience

About 4 months ago I found Dave on Trading view website.
I couldnt forget that moment.
A person who analyze market in amazing method.
His analysis work above 90% of positions.
I saw his videos more and more.
I Asked him about analysis and got answer a bit latter.
He learned me pationce
Learn be trading
And 1 month after that I was of his army.
Thanks Dave
For everything

Cologne, Germany,
Jan 23, 2020,

Learn from a real professional

Hello traders,

after having worked through countless educational and/or signal providers i am happy to finally have found a real trader to learn from. He is absolutely sincere and transparent. The skill he has demonstrated in the last months is without question high end, i have never seen anything better in all my years in the business. To everybody who is on the long road to success, FXHunterWealth is what you have been searching for. The service he provides is worth much more than he charges. He is the real deal.

Auckland, New Zealand,

FX Hunter - A True Professional Trader

I have been using FX Hunter's service for a while now and his spot on trades just amazes me, the amount of constant profit I am making from all his trades is in a class of its own. I truly would never ever make use of any other professional trader, I have seen first hand what high quality trader Dave of FX is. I would highly recommend FX Hunter at any time, he is truly as professional as trader can ever be.

Jon,
Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

The most genuine trader out there.

Where do i even start with Dave?
This guy is a HUNTER and his intelligence of the forex markets and how they work is unparalleled.
Never have I come across a more transparent service as Dave's. He explains the knowledge behind each trade, gives regular updates, and delivers the best profit %'s I've ever come across. Not to mention his accolades in the mql5, tradingview, and forex factory rankings!
I learn so much from his unique approach to the markets.
He is the best trader you will ever meet. Thankyou Dave.

North Carolina, USA,

Dave FXHunter is the best

I watched Dave from afar with his posts on Tradingview.com as well as joined his free telegram. I was very surprised at the quality and effort he puts into his analysis. His understand of bank COT positions which he uses to confirm his entries is great. He combines parallel channels with bank COT data which is thoroughly analyzed every single week with multiple trading opportunities. He's a sharp guy and after joining his premium channel I have learned a LOT about trading in general and seeing his criteria for entering and exiting trades based on bank stop hunts etc is very interesting and informative.

If you are new to Forex like I am, and would like to earn a little money while you learn, I highly recommend his premium Telegram channel for trade signals. Worth every penny. You will most likely earn back when you pay him per month, plus some if you follow his risk management rules.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,

Cool

even when i'm losing, no worries because risk management is controlled. I am satisfied because I learn a lot with Dave. Thank you again and long live the project. Dave is an unrivaled provider of forex signals. I no longer look elsewhere

Dec 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Yes I have searched a lot of forex signal providers on the internet and I have tried several but it was only anarch. I can say today that Dave is perfection. I am one of his fans. I can say that I found the best. He taught me a management system that I married. Thanks to you Dave. I would like to tell everyone who is looking to make a living from trading no longer going elsewhere. The solution is this site.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars I highly recommend it. He is serious and rigorous in the work. the results he shows are real. It changed my way of seeing currency trading.

Tomsk, Russian Federation,

great COT signals

Very nice and profitable signals based on COT data, my monthly results mostly agree with the ones posted in FX hunter channel. He trades mostly major FX pairs, some minor pairs and gold. Trades are usually posted in advance as limit or stop orders, but sometimes as buy/sell now orders. Watch his weekly Youtube videos and subscribe to his free telegram channel to see how it works.

US, USA,

Great service

Been with David for about a year now and his trading strategies are top notch. The price is well worth his mentorship and guidance.

Asaba,delta state, Nigeria,

Fx hunter are great

My experience since this year 2020 has been awesome,im astonished, flabbergasted, if not amazed with this results i have been getting from fx hunters,profits all the way,my account is gradually growing ,i must say that im super excited to be afflicted with this g8 traders, i call them the billionaires club,you are wow,kudos,more grease to your elbow, keep doing what you know best how to do,thumb up,i encourage all to jump in and join the group without hesitation to make real cool money while you learn forex,as they say EARN WHILE YOU LEARN,infact after joining this group i had wished that the market does not close.lets goooooooooooooooooooo.

Croatia, Croatia,

Best forex signals you can find

In any way this is the best fx signals you can find anywhere. As I can’t look at the screen all the day It is fantastic that Dave send only pending trades so I have time to set them on my MT4 platform. You have order type, price, TP and SL sent through private telegram chanel. Very easy, clear, and the most important, profitabilne. I have 10+ years experiance in trading, never saw anything like Daves service. If I could I’ll give 6 stars to Dave Hunter trader. Look no more arround, you find the best

Jan 24, 2020,

Best by far I have followed so far

Thanks to Dave for his signals and market reviews.

Im only on the 3 month subscription but im getting the yearly once it expires.

Love your work Dave

Belgrade, Serbia,
Jan 24, 2020,

Speaking of putting your money where your mouth is...

...that's what FXHunterWealth.com is all about!

Transparent, honest and best of all realistic in building expectations. Finding this service, I stopped looking and started to grow. Look no further!

Pará, Brazil,
Jan 24, 2020,

The most complete trader I have ever met.

In all my 03 years of experience and study in the foreign exchange market, this is the most complete and professional trader I have ever met.
Good and consistent profits.
This is the only signal service I know of that is worth it.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 27, 2020,

Great mentor

Dave doesn't sugar coat. His experience in the markets shows what real traders are made of, which includes taking losses along with the wins, and to avoid gambling. His system works over time, and I am happy to have found him. He is my teacher and my mentor.

Will,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2020,

The realest trader out there!

Dave teaches you so much about the markets and why they move through his trades, he takes well thought out trades and shows you why he takes them.

His clever expertise and transparency in his trades table he updates shows you the real side of trading and in profitable months achieves incredible results, always staying safe and using proper risk management to be successful over the long term.
Legend of the markets, keep up the great help you provide us.

Ali,
Germany, Germany,

Just Excellent!

Dave is simply the best.

His Signals are super easy to follow and He always explains why he is taking a trade or why he changes sl, tp or whatsoever!

I am following since November 2019 and I hope His service will last for a long time to come!

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I just started using his Signal Service and experienced a strong start with some nice gains and floating profit as Well! I still need to get used to copy Signals manually but every trade is posted well timed and I did not miss any so far!

Plamen Denev,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 3, 2020,

The way he is trading is incredible!

I joined his channel 2 weeks ago and can't say much but my first 2 weeks started with profit and I believe that this will keep going like this. His way of analysing the market is really unusual. He is checking the COT data and trying to predict the move of the banks, which are the big players and join to their moves. Congrats Dave!

Jakarta, Indonesia,

Best forex signals you can find

Transparent, very honest and realistic in building expectations Finding this service, and very worthed. Stopped looking at and started to grow. Look no further

All The Best Dave

Pele,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best analyst I have worked with

I would like to say a couple of things about Dave and his FX Hunters company. I am in this business (forex) my 3rd year now. I needed an extra income to help me with my expenses. My account was blown several times. You see, this business is a real jungle. There are thousands and thousands of so-called signal providers. I have tried at least 30 of them in the past. Some of them were good for a short period of time, but eventually they all failed. And they all have excuses (“you entered late, market reversed”, etc.).
Dave is nothing like that. He is the best analyst I have worked with. He gives pending trades with charts (nobody does that) so you have plenty of time to place them. RR (risk-to-reward) ratio is always excellent proportion and risk is per trade minimal (1%-1.5%) so you are always safe if something goes wrong. I started in December 2019 and since then my account is now (April 4th, 2020) 9 times bigger (I started with small amount because I was scared from previous experience and decided to use 0.02 lot). That is a really magnificent achievement, isn’t it? Especially in these times when markets are completely unpredictable because of coronavirus and almost everyone is losing money.
And one more thing. Dave is not only a great analyst, but he is also a very nice person. I am in quarantine now (because of coronavirus) and haven’t seen my son for more than 3 weeks. My finances are in total mess and I can’t go out to fix them right now because of this completely surreal situation. I couldn’t pay everything because I am still waiting for my new card (3 weeks now) but he told me that everything is fine and I can pay when I settle my finances. In the meantime, I can still receive signals and trade from my bed. Who would do that?
I am very grateful that I found Dave and his company FX Traders and I hope to stay with them for a long period of time.

Hagen, Germany,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best what I have found

Daves Signals are Transparent, not like most Signal Groups showing just the winners. And most importan he is profitable.

He is very experience I am learning a lot from him.

He says: Learn while you earn. - I Like Ii :)

Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 6, 2020,

Most Professional Trader

Just trading with Dave for a few weeks gives you insights you would never get from reading a book or taking another course.

I also LOVE his signals! We are riding the profit wave big time at the moment after such a pro recovery from a weaker month. His signals are the best I ever found for me personally because they always come while I'm awake as well, have clear levels and time to enter.

If you're looking for a signal service, look no further. Thanks for that amazing service Dave!

Danny,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Apr 6, 2020,

Honest and transparent

Dave is the best signal provider I have ever met... the instructions are clear and easy to follow. You basically would not miss a trade because the trades are all pending orders! He is an honest guy, genuine and authentic....