FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Jul 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 19, 2020,

We don't chase the markets, we HUNT!

Very positive results overall. I am very encouraged.

Learnt two great skills:
1) Patience
2) Great risk management skills.

Compound this with near accurate signals, the results can only be super good.

Good job Dave, keep doing what you do, we are truly indebted.

Steph,
Jan 10, 2020,

Best signals!!! No BS, simple and with realistic gains.

Has subscribe in the private channel for 3 months now and no regrets whatsoever. My equity has grown since then and I’ve never been happier. Aspiring forex traders should give this a try - no need to do in dept analysis, basics will do plus position management.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2020,

Most transparent, helpful and successful trader in the business

Been using Dave's signal and education services for about a year on and off, along side this I have paid for numerous education packages. Before this I used multiple other signal providers.

If you do not wish to learn to trade, there is probably only this guy here who provides signals that actually make money long term, all the rest have been scammers who do not know how to trade. Along side the signals you get an excellent breakdown of WHY he is taking a trade, which most providers cannot provide as they are scamming.

His education is second to none, but do not expect a structured course because you will not find it. Trading takes years of hard work you have to do yourself. He is here to guide you the best way.

Made excellent profits that have already paid for his yearly service within a month or so. YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY ANYWHERE!!

You will only make money if Dave does, he trades his own money at the same time, so why would he loose on purpose? That is the best guarantee you can get.

Only thing I wish is I could trade as good as him. Hopefully in time!

Thank you for providing excellent services, and I hope you never stop.

Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 1, 2020,

Awesome..Honest..outstanding Signal Service..no BS

I have used Dave’s Signal Service for a few months now, after using one or two, so say, signal providers! OMG what an eye opener! I am so happy to have found him. The funniest thing though, is that, the two previous signal providers I used joined Dave’s Signal Service and were posting his posts/signals word for word on Telegram in their groups and trying to pass his signals on as their own! What scammers! Trouble is they will just join Dave’s signals again under another name to use his expertise and pass it off as their own. Beware!

FxHunterWealth is all you need to gain experience & knowledge & profit. Dave is always there to help and answer questions. I love his honesty and full transparency. That is rare these days. His real no BS approach to the markets is so so refreshing

Keep up the excellent service you provide Dave. My confidence as a trader has grown so much. I look forward to trading with you in 2020!

Upper Austria, Austria,
Jan 1, 2020,

Best Signal Service!

Trading with Dave isn´t just following the Signal. You will learn to see the market through Daves eyes. Every Day every Week you will learn more and more.
The Numbers don´t lie and so he is by far the most successful public Trader in 2019!
There are some big advantages if you decide to trade with FX Hunter Wealth:
Signal-service is really cheap compared to others.
Dave is 100% real, he accepts losses because they are part of the game.
It’s no scam first month i made 30% with only his Signal and 15% more with his knowledge and analysis.
Future PAMM Account for new Traders or Investors ... just invest and let the money grow!
Dave answers always within 1 Day, except on weekends but he has a family and family is the most important thing in the world!
And last but not least ... he is a really polite guy and he has the goodness to share his thoughts and knowledge with us.

I highly recommend FX Hunter Wealth but i have one big fear that he stops sharing his knowledge with us.

Best wish
Jeremy

Washington, USA,
Dec 15, 2019,

Great supplement to my trading!

Dave's signals are easy to follow. I use them as a supplement to my own trading. Dave uses the COT reports along with channels and ideas of where stops would be placed as a way to target his trades. It has opened my eyes to another type of trading. I would recommend Dave's signals to anyone looking to profit in the Forex markets.

SK Trader,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2019,

Honest Transparent Knowledgeable ===Peace of Mind

I agree strongly with all the reviews posted here. He is what most people lack in this industry...Honest , Transparent and highly skilled. He is very confident and practices good risk management. I strongly recommend his services. I am glad i found him.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2019,

Steady and awesome

I am with so much joy that I don’t even know how to put it. You are gradually helping me learn and make so much. Thank you for all you do. You are simply great at what you do. I encourage anyone that is still contemplating to give it a try. This guy is good.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I don’t know what to say or how to put it but thank you so much for bringing an end to my years of losses and fake signals. You remain the best of them all. You give me enough time to prepare and update, no hypertensive or emergency updates. Articulate, well planned and awesomely structured. I have no plan B. I’m sticking to you. God keep you for me. I love this man.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2019,

Attention to detail

Been using FX Hunter Wealth to grow my 100 dollar account. After following the details on the signals I've more than doubled my account. Looking forward to the next 11 months of my subscription.

Berlin, Germany,
Dec 8, 2019,

Sensei

Dave - getting in contact with him changed my view on trading and improved my results.
He truly is a hunter, I'm still amazed by his deep understanding of the game and discipline.
Nice to have him aside and learn from the best. Transparent, no bulls#itting, just patience, discipline and control.
Planning the trade, trade the plan.
It might seem complicated, but material provided can seriously level up your trading game results.
Dave my friend, keep rockin' !