FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Jul 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2019,

Attention to detail

Been using FX Hunter Wealth to grow my 100 dollar account. After following the details on the signals I've more than doubled my account. Looking forward to the next 11 months of my subscription.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,

Cool

even when i'm losing, no worries because risk management is controlled. I am satisfied because I learn a lot with Dave. Thank you again and long live the project. Dave is an unrivaled provider of forex signals. I no longer look elsewhere

Dec 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Yes I have searched a lot of forex signal providers on the internet and I have tried several but it was only anarch. I can say today that Dave is perfection. I am one of his fans. I can say that I found the best. He taught me a management system that I married. Thanks to you Dave. I would like to tell everyone who is looking to make a living from trading no longer going elsewhere. The solution is this site.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars I highly recommend it. He is serious and rigorous in the work. the results he shows are real. It changed my way of seeing currency trading.

US, USA,

Great service

Been with David for about a year now and his trading strategies are top notch. The price is well worth his mentorship and guidance.

Asaba,delta state, Nigeria,

Fx hunter are great

My experience since this year 2020 has been awesome,im astonished, flabbergasted, if not amazed with this results i have been getting from fx hunters,profits all the way,my account is gradually growing ,i must say that im super excited to be afflicted with this g8 traders, i call them the billionaires club,you are wow,kudos,more grease to your elbow, keep doing what you know best how to do,thumb up,i encourage all to jump in and join the group without hesitation to make real cool money while you learn forex,as they say EARN WHILE YOU LEARN,infact after joining this group i had wished that the market does not close.lets goooooooooooooooooooo.

USA, USA,
May 26, 2020,

not doing so good in current condition

Update on my review. Previously I gave 5 stars but now I'm giving 3 stars.

I have been a member for about 5~6 months. First few months were doing fine. Had ups and downs, overall we were in steady profit. However, how we traded in last 6 or 7 weeks were very concerning. Most trades were exposed to unnecessary risks and they ended up in avoidable losses. Even after trades were in well over +100 pip running, SL wasn't moved to break-even. We left those trades opened like so for days and then eventually trends turned against us strongly. Not only wiping running profits, allowed those trades to hit SL -150 ~ -180 pips. Currently we have 8 running trades. They are all in minus. Half of them are going against strong trend and in -140~150 pips about to hit SL.

Even you are following money management rules, all these big consecutive losses add up and becoming painful. I hope things will turn around soon. Will update again in couple months.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars It has only been 2 months, but so far signals are profitable. Good risk management, so when SL is hit, that loss wouldn't be such a big deal. Provides good explanations on trades we are taking. Not just blindingly following the signals, I'm leaning new things from them.
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 8, 2019,

Sensei

Dave - getting in contact with him changed my view on trading and improved my results.
He truly is a hunter, I'm still amazed by his deep understanding of the game and discipline.
Nice to have him aside and learn from the best. Transparent, no bulls#itting, just patience, discipline and control.
Planning the trade, trade the plan.
It might seem complicated, but material provided can seriously level up your trading game results.
Dave my friend, keep rockin' !

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 27, 2020,

Great mentor

Dave doesn't sugar coat. His experience in the markets shows what real traders are made of, which includes taking losses along with the wins, and to avoid gambling. His system works over time, and I am happy to have found him. He is my teacher and my mentor.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jul 7, 2020,

Results

Actually, I have been a member since last year and the results were good, only February and may were not so good, but the rest of it is good results, I was so upset at that time and gave a bad review because I had my own problem and get so upset when I saw the results. It's not fair comparing the results dave gave us for many months, but only 2 months bad results, then I complain. I think it's not fair. I also paid not as much as $125 because I am an old member, I thought dave increased the price for my payment, but actually, he did not. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks

May 28, 2020 - 2 Stars you pay $125 per month to him not to earn money, but to lose money. don't you think $125 is too expensive?
you know, if the results is good, $125 should be fine, but the results are worse and the subscription fee is too expensive.
even though you use proper money management, this guy already lost more than 1000 pips this month, and its not even the end of the month, and some trades are running in loss, not in profit, if all of those trades hit SL, maybe its gonna be more than 2000 pips loss this month, if you risk 1% per trade, you already lost more than 10%. i just calculated the pips that we lost on the VIP group, it is more than 1000 pips!
you can contact me if you need proof or evidence.
he keep saying "i think the dollar and JPY will strengthen this week or next week"
you have said that many times! and some of the trades that we hold right now are from last month, we hold more than a month. i think he said that just to comfort his members to not leave his group.
and also we hold those trades just to add more losses because of the swap, and the trades not even running in profit. don't you think you should compensate your members?
i started my account with not so much money, and how can i cover the membership money if we keep losing everyday?
i think everyone feels the same, people with $1000 - $ 5000 account.
everyone makes mistakes, i understand that, but the problem is the subscription fee, its too expensive for such a bad results. i also understand and now in forex market, you can't earn every single month, sometimes there are months where you just loss, but still, more than 1000 pips is too much, i forget whether there is a winning trades this month.

thank you!

Reply by DaveFXHunter submitted Jun 2, 2020 Hello,

thank you for your review. I know the weeks were full of losses. Trust me I'm doing my best to beat the markets. However it didn't worked for last couple weeks. In the fact there is not the strategy which can beat the markets in all the conditions.

I believe you understand this as you mentioned. Its very bad luck that joined exactly on this period. That for I offered completely free month for all members as compensation.

Complaining about that service price and pips and how long we hold the trades is irrelevant, proves me that you are beginner so please let me explain.

Price - as a trader you should know and you mentioned it that there is loosing months so you should have account with size that monthly fee will be less than 2% so you can go for more months without being depressed of losing period.

Complaining that fee is expensive because you started with small amount . . .

What to say you should calculate this before buying the service if its suitable for you or not. I did not said anywhere will have only winning periods or guaranteed profit.

PIPS - complaining about number of the pips?? Yes we lost more than 1000 pips.

Please did you even read the description about the service before you bought it?

There is described that our SL distance is more than 100 pips as we trade swing. Not daily scalping. So we adjust each position to the percentage risk per trade to maximum 1% then it doesn't matter if you loose 100 pips on a trade or 200 pips it always should be maximum 1%.

Complaining about that we hold trades for a month? Irrelevant

As explained we trade swing strategy and I cant control the market. We don't know when the accumulation phase will end sometimes it can be days sometimes even months. Patience is very important in the trading.

I wish you good luck

Thanks

Steph,
Jan 10, 2020,

Best signals!!! No BS, simple and with realistic gains.

Has subscribe in the private channel for 3 months now and no regrets whatsoever. My equity has grown since then and I’ve never been happier. Aspiring forex traders should give this a try - no need to do in dept analysis, basics will do plus position management.

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 19, 2020,

We don't chase the markets, we HUNT!

Very positive results overall. I am very encouraged.

Learnt two great skills:
1) Patience
2) Great risk management skills.

Compound this with near accurate signals, the results can only be super good.

Good job Dave, keep doing what you do, we are truly indebted.