HankoTrade review - Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Apr 26, 2022 · HankoTrade.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by drrucker, USA

I've been with HankoTrade for about 3 months now, I have been nothing but impressed with them thus far. Withdrawal times have been very reasonable, the spreads are low, but the customer service has been even better. Any time I've reached out for help they've solved my issue...
Read more traders reviews >>

What is HankoTrade?

HankoTrade is an unregulated forex broker with Seychelles located headquarters.

MT4 platform available for desktop and mobile devices is the sole trading platform offered by Hanko Trade

Trading instruments include over 60 forex pairs; cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum; as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

HankoTrade withdrawal and deposit are only available with cryptocurrencies. Hanko broker is accepting clients from USA.

Please read HankoTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

HankoTrade

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple

Join live discussion of HankoTrade.com on our forum

Nicholas,
Florida, USA,
Mar 3, 2022,

Robbed By HankoTrade

While I was asleep, HankoTrade placed a trade on my account & it blew the remainder of my funds. My MT5 shows no activity in the journal at that time. The terminal shows a sell, & on the deals tab it shows that I bought. They offered me no help on this situation, stating that since the trade was placed at my IP address that there was no discrepancy on their part (obviously if it was a glitch in the system then it would still appear at my IP address). I asked why my trade conveyed two different messages (Buy & Sell), but they ignored my question.

I 110% recommend choosing another broker.

USA, USA,
Feb 20, 2022,

No probles

I've have zero problems with thos broker and I've been using the for over a year . No problems with deposit or withdrawal . Spread is just fine and have not seen funny business happen on my charts like I did with Traders way for example .

CT, USA,
Sep 8, 2021,

Great Broker

I've been with Hanko for about 3 months now, I have been nothing but impressed with them thus far. Withdrawal times have been very reasonable, the spreads are low, but the customer service has been even better. Any time I've reached out for help they've solved my issue. I went to make a deposit today that I saw confirmed on the blockchain but hadn't reached my trading account. I reached out to them and provided some information and within minutes my money was there. They've been super quick and helpful about everything.

Los Angeles, USA,
Sep 3, 2021,

Top Tier Customer Service

So ive been with hankotrade for like a month now, never experienced any slow transactions when it came to withdrawals or deposits (more deposits than anything cuz im not profitable LMFAOO anyways we dont talk about that) and yeah overall customer service is pretty great. Great spreads and everything. They helped me add negative protection balance to my account today. rip my account btw. and yeah thats pretty much my review. this is def a broker i recommend. a lot of other brokers real sketchy and dont have good customer service but this is legit, fr

New york, USA,
Jun 22, 2021,

My Experience wasn’t good at all with them

They stole $153.50 from me , Noah braxton excuse is to blame it on the Liquidity Provider that they use. Than tells me as the client to message support. when I’m showing him the proof. Take accountability as a broker don’t blame it on the liquidity provider when they are part of your business. So if they made a mistake you guys need to pay for the LP mistake. Don’t penalize the clients for your mistakes. I entered a gold sell 6/22/21 22:15 it never touched 1774.61. samething happened to me 2021 6/18 15:32 never touched 177666