HankoTrade review - Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · HankoTrade.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by drrucker, USA

I've been with HankoTrade for about 3 months now, I have been nothing but impressed with them thus far. Withdrawal times have been very reasonable, the spreads are low, but the customer service has been even better. Any time I've reached out for help they've solved my issue...
Read more traders reviews >>

What is HankoTrade?

HankoTrade is an unregulated forex broker with Seychelles located headquarters.

MT4 platform available for desktop and mobile devices is the sole trading platform offered by Hanko Trade

Trading instruments include over 60 forex pairs; cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum; as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

HankoTrade withdrawal and deposit are only available with cryptocurrencies. Hanko broker is accepting clients from USA.

Please read HankoTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

HankoTrade

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple

Join live discussion of HankoTrade.com on our forum

Houston, USA,
Dec 20, 2019,

Supreme Liquidity for such a new broker. Excellent Customer Service

Although they are new on the block, I'm honestly very surprised at how good the liquidity is. Opened a live $1k account and went to work.

3lot Position on EU, 0 slippage on entry and exit.

3Lot position on UJ had .1pip slip on Entry and no slip at TP.

People count gold pips differently so I'll use $ for slippage, a .50lot had no slippage, 1lot had $0.01 slip and both hit SL at the same time with $0.02 slippage.

The spreads are insanely thin and the cost per trade brings the average trade cost below mostly every broker I've come across! Next week I'll process the withdrawal for the profit I've made so far and update with the timing if they allow us to edit posts!
Hamburg, Germany,
Feb 24, 2020,

Good broker with some excellent customer service

I have been trading with hanko over 3 months now and did not have any major issues. Withdrawal was reasonably quick, customer support is actually excellent although I had an issue closing one of my trades recently but the support team was quick to resolve that and I was also reimbursed for the inconvenience.

Miami, USA,
May 18, 2020,

AMAZING SO FAR

No complaints yet. Amazing raw spreads better than other brkers and great customer service plus low fees and bunch of crypto options for deposit and stable coins as well
Will update
MI, USA,
Jul 1, 2020,

Frank was a great help!

frank was a great help, he offered to help me get my money request faster and i was GREATLY happy with my service, he had answers to every question i had asked and he was very formal and kind. this is one of the BEST services i have had with any broker

Targu Mures, Romania,
Aug 28, 2020,

Great broker

So far the experience with this broker is a very good, very good execution, the support as well (Frank is a great guy) . withdrawals were processed quickly.
Highly recommend!

Sep 8, 2020,

Best broker Around

Been with them since Jan 2020. Never have had one problem with withdraws or customer service. I have had multiple brokers. The best part is the spreads here are very small.

Indiana, USA,
Dec 3, 2020,

Pretty Garbage Broker with slow order fill, high

This broker is not interested in protecting your capital at all. They charge swap fees upto 20$ a day?? haah ridiculous. The slippage is ridiculous and used to steal capital. Spreads are good for about 4 pairs only (3-10). For every other pair, its a spread from 30-50. Which by the way their demo account shows spreads very very tight (same account types). The orders take about 3 seconds to fill. THE WORST PART ABOUT THE BROKER: They place your orders far from the bid and ask line ( using small lot sizes).
Reply by Hankotrade submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi bayanalpha. We are sorry you had a bad experience however please note that swap are mentioned clearly on MT4 and is appears from your conversation with one our agent that you were charged a 3-day swap which is setup on Wednesday close (mentioned on MT4)

In regard to the spread we are proud of the spread which competes with any other top broker. However spread can change depending on liquidity.

Looking at our records we cannot locate any information on your particular trades affected by slippage. We'd appreciate if you could contact us on support@hankotrade.com for us to look into slippage you have received.

Hankotrade Team
Andre,
CT, USA,
May 19, 2021,

Scam!

This broker is a scam. I opened an account a few days ago and deposited money the same day. I haven’t seen my money in the account yet and it’s been almost a week. I emailed them and still haven’t heard back from them.

Reply by Hankotrade submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi Andre. Thanks for leaving your feedback. Could you please email us on support@hankotrade.com and share your details so we can track your query?

FYI: All deposits are credited automatically by the system and incase a transaction is missed then its swiftly credited to clients account. We will await your response.

Hankotrade Team
New york, USA,
Jun 22, 2021,

My Experience wasn’t good at all with them

They stole $153.50 from me , Noah braxton excuse is to blame it on the Liquidity Provider that they use. Than tells me as the client to message support. when I’m showing him the proof. Take accountability as a broker don’t blame it on the liquidity provider when they are part of your business. So if they made a mistake you guys need to pay for the LP mistake. Don’t penalize the clients for your mistakes. I entered a gold sell 6/22/21 22:15 it never touched 1774.61. samething happened to me 2021 6/18 15:32 never touched 177666

Los Angeles, USA,
Sep 3, 2021,

Top Tier Customer Service

So ive been with hankotrade for like a month now, never experienced any slow transactions when it came to withdrawals or deposits (more deposits than anything cuz im not profitable LMFAOO anyways we dont talk about that) and yeah overall customer service is pretty great. Great spreads and everything. They helped me add negative protection balance to my account today. rip my account btw. and yeah thats pretty much my review. this is def a broker i recommend. a lot of other brokers real sketchy and dont have good customer service but this is legit, fr