ClearStreamFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClearStreamFX is a forex broker. Clear Stream FX offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. ClearStreamFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClearStreamFX.com

Established: Unknown
Address: 1st Floor. First St.Vincent Bank Ltd. Building James Street. Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: inquiry@clearstreamfx.com,
Regulators: SVGFSA #
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of ClearStreamFX.com on our forum

May 12, 2020,

Great Broker, Low Spreads, Fast Execution, and Great Service

Clear Stream FX is a great broker. Spreads are low throughout the day. Been using for the past two months without any problems. Would highly recommend. Customer service is quick to answer questions as well.

Ottawa, Canada,
Dec 14, 2019,

Good execution and low commissions

I was with one of the big Aussie brokers but they no longer take clients from outside Australia so I was looking for other options. I have been following ClearStreamFX for a few months & from my experience and what I see with them is that. The execution is better than what I had before & the combination of low spreads & commission has increased my profitability. So far I am very impressed Thanks & keep up the good work
Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Dec 3, 2019,

Best spreads, commissions and fair execution. Finally true ECN/STP excution

I'm an experienced trader with years of trading behind. The only problem I always had till recently was an absence of reliable broker with low commissions for high-frequency trading without paying unbelievable amount in commissions. ClearstreamFX finally solved this problem completely.
True ECN/STP execution, low commissions, prompt withdrawals and professional customer support.
Norfolk, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

At last a broker that is here to help traders not exploit them!

I have searched for a decent broker for many years (5+). I have found both okay and bad brokers, none to sing about as they all mask their intent to make money out of the 90% of traders that don't make it. Most brokers have a 'B' Book model. They get upset with a profitable traders. Most Brokers cannot tolerate compounding of accounts etc. I have also worried endlessly about trustworthiness. I have at last found a broker that is designed for retail traders and without the usual pitfalls. ClearstreamFX.com. The spreads are consistently incredibly tight even at 22:00 UTC. Their commissions are the best I have seen. There is no meddling e.g. last look pricing, broker slippage, freezing etc all the nonsense most B book brokers get up to to mess with your edge! Also and incredibly, they will allow you to trade their live funds to trade with (risk free) to build up your account!!!. I NEVER normally recommend a broker but I am so excited about finding ClearstreamFX.com I had to share it..........Highly recommended
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Nov 27, 2019,

New Broker offering trading capital and realtime education

I was looking to further improve my trading education when I stumbled across: www.clearstreamfx.com, I also found it to be a broker too ( which incidentally provides trading capital for those who want it !) , I was a little sceptical at this at first, but after speaking to customer support it all made sense as they tell me it is a brokerage built for traders by traders, which hopefully cuts out the B/S which is never too far from the surface in this industry.
The education is designed to be at the right hand edge of the chart and dynamic which is a welcome change from the historic lagging indicators that I am used to. The emphasis seems to be on volume flow which subsequently drives price action. There are free courses and live trading rooms which are accessible.
A welcome bonus are the tight spreads, ideal for scalping and the commissions range between $3.5 to $5.00 per round turn.
I have traded live on their MT4 platform and found the execution to be fast and reliable.
I am giving it 5 stars as I find it stand out impressive

Is ClearStreamFX regulated?

ClearStreamFX is not regulated by any government or non government authority.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of ClearStreamFX or to resolve complaints.

Is ClearStreamFX a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if ClearStreamFX is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17023/clearstreamfx-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent ClearStreamFX community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clearstreamfx/

What platform does ClearStreamFX provide?

ClearStreamFX offers MetaTrader 4 trading platform for traders.

Does ClearStreamFX accept US clients?

ClearStreamFX does not provide brokerage services to residents of the United States.