IronTradingFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
IronTradingFX.com

Join live discussion of IronTradingFX.com on our forum

Lorenzo C.,
Milano, Italy,
Sep 10, 2020,

So far so good

In 3 months and a half they have grown my account a 171% (more or less 20-25% per month). I asked them to trade aggressive after some weeks because the drawdown was reasonable. They don't have profits every week so don't expect that. So as I say in the title, so far so good. Let's see if they keep up like that, it's good to have found Iron Trading after so many bad attempts in other sites.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jul 25, 2020,

devastatingly appalling

So joined them on Thursday , with my drawdown requirements and lot sizes , which were small. day 1 lost 1k day 2 lost 1.5 k . I should have never trusted them, They were quick when it came to taking my payment. And when I messaged them after to tell them to withdraw their guys from my account and give me a refund, Lucas Martin deleted all the messages on telegram and blocked me. The screenshots they post in their group are fake , also the one they post is of an ftmo challenge which you can easily see has lost because they had 6-8k drawdown in a day and ftmo only allow 5k drawdown. They are frauds and just use random robots advertised on their site , which cannot adapt to different market environments. The way Lucas speaks to you on telegram aswell is extremely disrespectful, maybe that's just how his bought up but we don't do things like that where i come from .

Reply by Lucas Martin submitted Aug 27, 2020:
It is extremely unpleasant to be difamed like this, specially after doing a good job for many years. Everything mentioned on this review is absolutely false. Fortunately, we were able to take screenshots of the Telegram conversation with this person before he deleted it. There you can see how he threatened us with writing fake reviews and admited that he had never been in any of our services. You can check it out following this link:

Iron Trading Fx offers free education under the condition of opening an account with one of our associated brokers. The person who wrote the review, Telegram username "bilawalib", insisted in obtaining all our educational material without fulfilling the condition of opening the account. He refused to move from his broker, but still wanted to get our stuff for free. After we told him that it wouldn't be fair with the rest of the students, he started threatening us with damaging our reputation with fake reviews, which he ended up doing. The list of lies on this review is:

"day 1 lost 1k day 2 lost 1.5 k" - As mentioned earlier, he was never in any of our services, so we never lost any of his capital. As you can see in our MyFxBook profile, if he had been with us in July he would have grown a 35%.

"when I messaged them after to tell them to withdraw their guys from my account and give me a refund, Lucas Martin deleted all the messages on telegram and blocked me" - There was no refund to be made because he never joined any of our services, like he admits in the attached conversation. Therefore, he never made any payment to us.

"The screenshots they post in their group are fake , also the one they post is of an ftmo challenge which you can easily see has lost because they had 6-8k drawdown in a day and ftmo only allow 5k drawdown." - We have no need to modify any screenshot, we publically share all our trades in the channel and have a MyFxBook page, so our performance can be checked easily.

"They are frauds and just use random robots advertised on their site" - We don't consider robot trading illegitimate, but in our case we only trade manually.

"Length of use: 0-3 months" - Like I said, he never used any our our services, not even for one day. He admits it in the Telegram conversation we have attached to this comment.

We are going to ask our clients to also write reviews about us on this page, that way you will be able to see the real opinions of the people who have actually tried our services. And, obviously, we are taking the author of the review to the courts.