Windsor Brokers Review

Updated: Sep 15, 2021 · WindsorBrokers.com  · Is this your company?

WindsorBrokers is a forex broker. Windsor Brokers offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. WindsorBrokers.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Windsor Brokers
Windsor Brokers has filed a lawsuit against some of its own clients over negative reviews and forums posts. Windsor Brokers also included the FPA's parent company in this lawsuit. CLICK HERE to see the facts about this.

Formerly at WindsorBrokers.biz

Established: 1988
Address: 35 Barrack Road, 3rd floor, Belize City, Belize
Contact: support@windsorbrokers.com, +41 215 880 524
Regulators: IFSC #, CySEC #030/04
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of WindsorBrokers.com on our forum

Brasil, Brazil,
Aug 19, 2021,

Horrível - Horrible

They offer a no deposit bonus and to get them they call with a totally unknown and mixed language (English with another language) and say it's Spanish, and I'm asking them to settle and nothing. They keep insisting that the call is in Spanish. Horrible

Oferecem um bônus sem deposito e para conseguir eles ligam com um idioma totalmente desconhecido e misturado ( inglês com outra língua) e dizem que é espanhol, e estou pedindo pra resolverem e nada. Ficam insistindo que a ligação é em espanhol. Horrível

NORTH WEST, South Africa,
Jun 25, 2021,

THE $30 FREE WELCOME BONUS IS A SCAM

I MADE PROFIT OF $30 AND TRIED TO WITHDRAW A FEW MINUTES LATER MY ACCOUNT WAS TERMINATED BY THE BROKER SAYING THAT I HAVE USED MULTIPLE IP ADRESSES. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID.

anonymous,
Namibia, Namibia,
Jun 4, 2021,

WASTE OF TIME AND NOT RELIABLE

I opened an account with them for the welcome bonus that they offer. After trading in meeting the requirements it was then time for me to withdraw. After sending a withdrawal request they then later sent me an email that apparrently my account is terminated. Be cautious they are highly unreliable

Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 2, 2021,

UNRELIABLE BROKER!!!

This is personal experience. I applied for the bonus and received it. Made profit and they approved the account. Upon sending withdrawal request they sent an email to terminate my account and took my profit. Wasted my precious time. Be cautious.
Kenya, Kenya,
Feb 3, 2021,

Do not waste your time with them.I got the 30$ bonus as a new client fulfilled all conditions and then tried to withdraw.They said I needed to be approved.I got approved.Then tried to withdraw again and they sent me an email to terminate my account.Then i traded again with the still functioning account.I tried to withdraw again then they sent me an email that i should fund my account.Their live chat agents are as bad as they can ever be.Unresponsive as my girlfriend.I have all screenshots and chat transcripts.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Oct 31, 2020,

Scam broker

Don't ever ever think to open an account with Windsor brokers. They don't pay profits. And don't even think about their no deposit bonus it is just waste of time. if you want a good broker go somewhere else.

Plata,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jul 31, 2020,

Very sketchy. Deposit will not be credited, just s site using the $30 bonus

I've been asking for their bonus deposit but they keep telling me my account needs to be verified even though they sent me an email confirming that my account has been verified. Stay away, they are full of poop.
Cebu City, Philippines,
Jul 4, 2020,

Higly Recommeded!!!

Just wanted to share my experienced with them in return of what i got. 5 days ago i tried to apply with their 30$ welcome bonus then i got an approval after 2 days... By wednesday afternoon i started to trade using mt4 platform then fortunately i made 163$ profit. Then trying to withdraw the amount of 100$ just to make sure they are legit and not only wasting my time. But i was not able to process my withdrawal due to my pending status they said. First i should wait for an approval and veryfying my trading history. By thursday 3pm i got an email that my account already active or approved. Then i tried to withdraw 105$ @6pm via SKRILL and reflected in my account around 11pm. So guys their welcome bonus is truly legit. And yesterday 2pm having withdrawal again 135$ via skrill and reflected in my account around 8pm. Maybe a little improvedment with their customer support for not easily respond for quirries but totally they are really good and their representative are kind once you reached!!! Thank you Windsor Brokers... Best Wishes!
Thabiso,
Africa, South Africa,
Jun 24, 2020,

Windsor brokers welcome bonus

I opened a bonus account with winsdor brokers and traded it for 2 days and effortlessly withdrew my profit of $42 to neteller. They are not a scam. I was doubtful after seeing some complaints here but i decided to try it out for myself
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 4, 2020,

Positive

Its a very competitive time in Foreign exchange market. There are also so many retail Brokers in the industry now & maximum of them are very much new,even less than 3 years old. Where "Windsor Broker"s is counting 30+ years. I recently experienced them. Their tradings platforms & tools are so up to date that I got totally no lag to execute any trade. Its even better than many of the renowned brokers. They have a very clear support center. I must say its very trusted & good broker.