Windsor Brokers Review

1.531 • 180 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
WindsorBrokers.com
WindsorBrokers is a forex broker. Windsor Brokers offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. WindsorBrokers.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.
Windsor Brokers has filed a lawsuit against some of its own clients over negative reviews and forums posts. Windsor Brokers also included the FPA's parent company in this lawsuit. CLICK HERE to see the facts about this.

Formerly at WindsorBrokers.biz

1.531 • 180 REVIEWS

G
Rubavu, Rwanda,
Jun 29, 2022,

SCAM BROKER Dont say I didnt warn you

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME TO THIS BROKER,

On 22 june 2022 I opened an account with for $30, I then traded for a week and made $160 profits. Up on withdrawal I got an eamil to terminate my account for non reason. All my earned profits were taken.

Please invest with this broker if you want to lose your money
Srdjan
Montenegro, Montenegro,
Feb 19, 2022,

Bonus scam

I made profits with my 30$ NDB, and requested withdrawal. But then they say I used multiple accounts, and different IP. They are ridiculous. And take my acoount to 0,00. Anyway I closed account, and never ever cooperate with them.
B
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 8, 2022,

Scam Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I opened an account, provided my documents for approval and activation. After one week i received the $30 bonus. I traded with it and made $60, after requesting a withdrawal, they send me an email account is not approved, i requested for approval and i am met with the following email:
We would like to inform you that as per the Terms and Conditions of the $30 Promotion, kindly note that a client may not use the name and/or registration data (including but not limited to IP address, email address, telephone number, physical address, utility bill etc.) of another participant in the $30 Promotion.
Therefore, this email serves to notify you that the $30 credit in your account and any profit or loss derived from that will be cancelled as of immediate effect.

Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of this promotion for further details.

Windsor Brokers Team
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 8, 2022,

Waste of time, was lucky to read reviews early

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
So basically they gonna claim you used a different ip address when it's time to withdraw your profits... What a disappointment.
P
Mombasa, Kenya,
Nov 15, 2021,

SLOW scammers. Windsor gives trap time to catch

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I traded the $30 no deposit bonus. After earning $33 they cancelled both profit and bonus by claiming I traded using different IP addresses. In Kenya, internet providers change IP addresses every few hours.
Sajib
Kolkata, India,
Oct 27, 2021,

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
Recently I opened an account with this broker, got my account verified and requested for the promotional USD 30 node position bonus. Waited for few days but did not receive any bonus. Then I decided to talk to them via live chat. After trying for 40 minutes finally I got through to talk to them. What I experienced in few days was not pleasent at all. They ware very rude on the chat, even refused to explain the provider, then disconnected the chat without my consent. You ca see the chat conversation below. Now you all decide if you should open account with them and deposit your hard earned money or not.

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:46:53): Hi Sajib

We would like to inform you that all incoming and outgoing telephone calls as well as chats and emails are recorded for quality and monitoring purposes.

How can I help you?
Ghaith
Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:47:06): Hello
Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:47:50): Is there any chance of geting the USD 30 bonus?

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:48:06): Regarding the 30$ free account you are kindly requested to be patient as your account verification is under process and it might take some time.

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:48:32): My account is already verified

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:49:19): I opened and account and requested for the bonus just to test your platform before depositing money

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:51:12): How one can trust a company who takes so long just to verify the account and give a small bonus!!!

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:51:33): Even your support seems to be so pathetic!

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:52:02): verify for deposit and for bonus

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:52:28): Can you please elaborate the procedure

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:52:34): no p

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:52:41): if you want to trade faster you can make deposit

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:52:43): or wait for bonus

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:53:51): I can understand
what is going to happen if I deposit my own money.

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:54:26): No wonder why you got so hundreds of negative review on forex peace army!

Sajib (27/10/2021, 11:54:41): Some of them even tagged you as scammer

Ghaith A (27/10/2021, 11:54:43): thank you for contact us have a nice day
O
Ain bni, Morocco,
Oct 15, 2021,

Scamers

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I took a part in the 30$ bonus and in 2 days I got 36$ profit .after my account is full aprouved I requested for payment .then that canceld the bonus and profit and said they suspected in my IP so they will not pay me my profit.what reason is that it is my first time having their bonus.So fory opinion they are scammers
L
Brasil, Brazil,
Aug 19, 2021,

Horrível - Horrible

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
They offer a no deposit bonus and to get them they call with a totally unknown and mixed language (English with another language) and say it's Spanish, and I'm asking them to settle and nothing. They keep insisting that the call is in Spanish. Horrible

Oferecem um bônus sem deposito e para conseguir eles ligam com um idioma totalmente desconhecido e misturado ( inglês com outra língua) e dizem que é espanhol, e estou pedindo pra resolverem e nada. Ficam insistindo que a ligação é em espanhol. Horrível
O
NORTH WEST, South Africa,
Jun 25, 2021,

THE $30 FREE WELCOME BONUS IS A SCAM

I MADE PROFIT OF $30 AND TRIED TO WITHDRAW A FEW MINUTES LATER MY ACCOUNT WAS TERMINATED BY THE BROKER SAYING THAT I HAVE USED MULTIPLE IP ADRESSES. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID.
A
anonymous
Namibia, Namibia,
Jun 4, 2021,

WASTE OF TIME AND NOT RELIABLE

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I opened an account with them for the welcome bonus that they offer. After trading in meeting the requirements it was then time for me to withdraw. After sending a withdrawal request they then later sent me an email that apparrently my account is terminated. Be cautious they are highly unreliable
Page 1 of 20