Windsor Brokers Review

Updated: Aug 5, 2020 · WindsorBrokers.com  · Is this your company?

WindsorBrokers is a forex broker. Windsor Brokers offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. WindsorBrokers.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Windsor Brokers
Windsor Brokers has filed a lawsuit against some of its own clients over negative reviews and forums posts. Windsor Brokers also included the FPA's parent company in this lawsuit. CLICK HERE to see the facts about this.

Formerly at WindsorBrokers.biz

Established: 1988
Address: 35 Barrack Road, 3rd floor, Belize City, Belize
Contact: support@windsorbrokers.com, +41 215 880 524
Regulators: IFSC #, CySEC #030/04
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of WindsorBrokers.com on our forum

Plata,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jul 31, 2020,

Very sketchy. Deposit will not be credited, just s site using the $30 bonus

I've been asking for their bonus deposit but they keep telling me my account needs to be verified even though they sent me an email confirming that my account has been verified. Stay away, they are full of poop.
Cebu City, Philippines,
Jul 4, 2020,

Higly Recommeded!!!

Just wanted to share my experienced with them in return of what i got. 5 days ago i tried to apply with their 30$ welcome bonus then i got an approval after 2 days... By wednesday afternoon i started to trade using mt4 platform then fortunately i made 163$ profit. Then trying to withdraw the amount of 100$ just to make sure they are legit and not only wasting my time. But i was not able to process my withdrawal due to my pending status they said. First i should wait for an approval and veryfying my trading history. By thursday 3pm i got an email that my account already active or approved. Then i tried to withdraw 105$ @6pm via SKRILL and reflected in my account around 11pm. So guys their welcome bonus is truly legit. And yesterday 2pm having withdrawal again 135$ via skrill and reflected in my account around 8pm. Maybe a little improvedment with their customer support for not easily respond for quirries but totally they are really good and their representative are kind once you reached!!! Thank you Windsor Brokers... Best Wishes!

Thabiso,
Africa, South Africa,
Jun 24, 2020,

Windsor brokers welcome bonus

I opened a bonus account with winsdor brokers and traded it for 2 days and effortlessly withdrew my profit of $42 to neteller. They are not a scam. I was doubtful after seeing some complaints here but i decided to try it out for myself
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 4, 2020,

Positive

Its a very competitive time in Foreign exchange market. There are also so many retail Brokers in the industry now & maximum of them are very much new,even less than 3 years old. Where "Windsor Broker"s is counting 30+ years. I recently experienced them. Their tradings platforms & tools are so up to date that I got totally no lag to execute any trade. Its even better than many of the renowned brokers. They have a very clear support center. I must say its very trusted & good broker.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia,
May 26, 2020,

Windsor broker giving bonus not a scam

Just want to share my trade experience with this broker. I registered my live account considering that they offered usd30 bonus. After my profile is 100% verified, I started trading with that mere bonus with no initial deposit and my trades got profit USD250. I tried to withdraw USD200 on Saturday 23/May/2020 and happily, I received the money in my bank account on Monday night. I am writing this message to counter some negative comments here and also to show my appreciation to Windsor broker for giving a chance to earn money in this trying time.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Apr 16, 2020,

Very Good...I had very pleasant experience..

I earned some money..
Deposit and withdraw are smooth
Only 1 issue, the support are not responisve...
in total, Not bad!
India, India,
Apr 14, 2020,

Hi...
I am Mahesh my account number was 224305 I opened their promotion bonus account and claimed $30 after trading for few day I decided to make a Withdrawal of $60 to check withdrawal process.
I was told my account needs to be Approved then I can make a withdrawal through my Portal they Approved my account but later to my surprise I was informed that my account is terminated. So you see how they are just fooling around and making us to waste our time and energy.
Note: Stay away from Windsor SCAM broker
Tunisia, Tunisia,
Apr 9, 2020,

Scam

Jai travailler sur le site pendant 15 jour après j'ai réalisé un intérêt est quand j'ai demandé mon argent il on refusé demande malgré que j'ai envoyé mon épreuve de résedance et mon ID mais il sont rejeté sans aucun raison.

I worked on the site for 15 days after I realized an interest is when I asked for my money it was refused request despite that I sent my proof of proof and my ID but they are rejected for no reason.
221 selati street, South Africa,
Apr 6, 2020,

Terrible service

Windsor broker is not who they claim to be if you fund your account they tell you its successful then they tell you it has declined then they don't refund you your money after they say its been declined scammers
cairo, Egypt,
Mar 19, 2020,

scam company

About two weeks ago I read about a half-text offer without a deposit from the company 30 dollars so I registered waited until the account was activated and after it was activated I got the bonus actually at the beginning of this week

I traded and made a profit of $66, and I wanted to check the credibility of the company, and I wanted to withdraw the permits, and I said to myself, if the company agrees to my request to withdraw the profit, I will make a deposit again.

When I pushed the withdrawal button, I found a new message that the account was not activated, and I had to talk to the customer support department.

I talked to technical support.

I first found that there was a slow response.

Then he asked me for the account number, and the answer was one word.

I told him why, and I asked for an appointment.

So I told him if it wasn't activated before the beginning of next week, I'd tell the whole world that you're a scam company.