WindsorBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 20, 2020
Windsor Brokers has filed a lawsuit against some of its own clients over negative reviews and forums posts. Windsor Brokers also included the FPA's parent company in this lawsuit. CLICK HERE to see the facts about this.

Formerly at WindsorBrokers.biz

About WindsorBrokers.com

WindsorBrokers is a forex broker. Windsor Brokers offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. WindsorBrokers.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

WindsorBrokers.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(55+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of WindsorBrokers.com on our forum

cairo, Egypt,
Mar 19, 2020,

scam company

About two weeks ago I read about a half-text offer without a deposit from the company 30 dollars so I registered waited until the account was activated and after it was activated I got the bonus actually at the beginning of this week

I traded and made a profit of $66, and I wanted to check the credibility of the company, and I wanted to withdraw the permits, and I said to myself, if the company agrees to my request to withdraw the profit, I will make a deposit again.

When I pushed the withdrawal button, I found a new message that the account was not activated, and I had to talk to the customer support department.

I talked to technical support.

I first found that there was a slow response.

Then he asked me for the account number, and the answer was one word.

I told him why, and I asked for an appointment.

So I told him if it wasn't activated before the beginning of next week, I'd tell the whole world that you're a scam company.

Khutsong,Semphetenyane, Lesotho,
Mar 5, 2020,

Excellence

I would like to withdraw my bad words about Windsor, they really are good and their withdrawal is fast ,I traded their welcome bonus and guess what,I managed to withdraw the profits ,wow Windsor you are amazing, I love you

Mar 2, 2020 - 1 Star I signed for $30 welcome bonus ,I traded it and made profit ,so when trying to withdraw it ,it doesn't get withdrawn ,at first when trying to withdraw it ,they were so quick to respond ,I even thought that wow ,they are solo good ,but then today which is Monday ,they don't respond no more ,so guys don't waste your time on trading that welcome bonus,

Even though some were lucky to get their withdraw, and I wish Windsor shouldn't attract clients by welcome bonus that doesn't work , I'm soooo disappointed in you guys I used to believe in you

rahim,
india, India,
Feb 19, 2019,

i deposited 20 days ago 200 usd and i made profit 150 usd
i requested for withdraw profit 50 usd .and after a day they cancelled all my profits along with intial depoisted amount

and disable client log iN also.very f***ing broker

vancouver, Canada,
Aug 23, 2018,

Bad customer service

After reading all the bad reviews on here I thought that I would try them anyway and so I signed up for their $30 free account promotion.. I submitted all of my documents and waited. After 4 days I received a threatening email saying that if you don't answer your phone when we call you will be denied the account opening and therefore its in you best interst to answer when we call.. what a joke I am supposed to sit poised by the phone in fear of not answering for their silly promotion....anyway I to the best of my knowledge and after having looked at my call log did in fact receive no such call. Also in the email they did state that they had verified all of my documents so this part was satisfactory or so I thought. So here we are now 5 days down the road after sending in documents and I contact support. First they tell me to refer to my email and to which I respond I had looked over email but I simply wanted to know what the status of my application was. Their reply we sent you an email telling you that your address verification document was not acceptable....anyway I have been through this type of bs crap from bucket shops before so I am running the other direction and thank god did not get involved with these morons...and so should you.

OSIRIS,
KOTA KINABALU, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2018,

I've tried trading with windsor with their no deposit bonus offers.

Overall experience, everything works fine to me. Connection are great, customer support works fine. But i never done any deposit or withdrawal so i can never say anything about these particular points.

The only things that turn me off from continuing trading with them is the practice of hedging customer account when margin is 20% and below. They claim to 'help' customer JUST IN CASE they wish to keep the trade, they make a deposit to add available margin and close all the hedging trades by themselves.

As of my personal views on the term JUST IN CASE, it is like to them that customer ALREADY loss their entire account, because you can't do anything at this point except to make a deposit. If you close trades, all will lead to total loss anyway DUE TO THEIR HEDGE TRADES.

To me, this is THE WORST PRACTICE that any broker shall do. So i will surely leave these broker and find other.

ahmad,
jordan, Jordan,
Dec 12, 2017,

A deceptive broker

I won the Facebook contest but refused to pay
He asked for money to be credited in order to be added the prize and though they said it was cash

Harry,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Jul 20, 2017,

Solid and reliable broker with very good and friendly service ! Over 30 years of experience in the market says a lot.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Cyprus which has been used by 2 Windsor Brokers employees in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Egypt,
Jun 3, 2017,

this is the scam happened to me and some of my fiends after dealing with Windsor brokers company .. we have been stolen by the company at the same time which proofs there is something fishy regarding the company . and when you ask about your account statement you face a huge bad attitude from their customer service representative . we have all the documents that proofs all the funds transferred to their usd account @ Barclays bank plc , London . i guess they were planing to steal our money from day one . we are still waiting for the FPA to help us get our money back as a part of integrity and honestly .

Cairo , Egypt,
Jun 1, 2017,

Lost all my cash..

It was a terrible experience dealing with Windsor, I lost all my money within a period of a month, and they even didn't send me a warning.

Egypt,
May 31, 2017,

A well known broker gone BAD. No idea why an old broker like windsor starts ripping off people after all those years of success