Fresh eXcentral review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

also excentral-int.com

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · eXcentral.com  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a CFD broker regulated by CySEC since 2014, while eXcentral International is regulated by the FSCA of South Africa

eXcentral features over 160 CFD instruments including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies via popular MetaTrader 4 and proprietary browser-accessible eXcentral trading platform

Trading Central products are available to account holders along with MT4 indicators, market analysis, news, and summaries.

Please read eXcentral Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

eXcentral
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Agiou Athanasiou, 66 Toumazis Linopetra Building, 4102 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, +357 25 008 133
Regulators: CySEC #226/14, FSCA #48296
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Samyan Panichwit,
Bangkok, Thailand,
May 21, 2021,

That’s a normal broker for me

I can’t say that I had a very strong desire to join this broker. I remember that I wanted to move to another broker. However, I liked the way their customer support service treated me. After that I decided to stay with this broker. After all today brokers offer nearly the same stuff and the only thing that really matters is that whether they are genuine or not. Fortunately, my trading experience with this broker showed that it’s not a fraudulent project and I can trust it.
I know that the broker has its own trading central but I never use such services. Instead, I prefer to analyze the market on my own.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 25, 2021:
Dear Samyan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have.

Achraf Mustafa,
Cairo, Egypt,
May 10, 2021,

That’s not a cheater

When it comes to choosing a new broker, I just try to avoid working with a scam. If a broker is not a scam, I know that I can work with it regardless of its features and trading conditions, if they are reasonable, of course. You know some brokers are for high rollers only. Fortunately, here I had an opportunity to start with $250, which is an affordable amount for an average person with a full-time job.
Before opening a trading account here, I learned that it’s cySEC-regulated and this fact gave me peace of mind.
Another thing, which is very crucial for me is execution. Here it didn’t disappoint me - I can enter and exit the market at the desired quotes and the broker doesn’t prevent me from doing this.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear Achraf,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Thuong Lao Du,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
May 2, 2021,

That’s not a cheater for sure

When I first heard about this broker its name told me nothing. It was an unknown thing for me and I remember that I first had a suspicious attitude to this company. But having reviewed its trading conditions, I decided to have a try. My further experience with this broker showed that my choice was right. I really don’t expect anything special from brokers. Everything I expect from them is reliability. I’m afraid of scams. Fortunately, it’s not. Everything I faced there showed that it’s a genuine broker.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 4, 2021:
Dear Thuong,

Bhavata Warrior,
Bengaluru, India,
Apr 27, 2021,

Many opportunities open up with this broker.

I have been trading on eXcentral for over a year now. Therefore, I had a chance to evaluate all the trading conditions here.
First, the company has many assets and not only Forex. This includes bitcoins, stocks of various companies, currency pairs, indices, precious metals, etc.
All in all, the eXcentral broker offers many opportunities for new and returning users. The broker understands the importance of the client in choosing an asset. In addition, eXcentral instantly executes orders.
Any trader clearly knows that trading is not only about the continuous opening of orders or the selection of assets. It is also studying and searching for specific news and events globally, which is very important!
Also, I love the way eXcentral is constantly delivering new training and webinars. The educational system is a very cool move both for a broker to attract newbies and for a trader to learn new things :)
Training helps you learn the main market trends and select the most important events for predicting your asset.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 4, 2021:
Dear Bhavata,

The team here at eXcentral is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you.

Jerrold Kohler,
Pasig, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2021,

They meet my requirements

I made a decision to register a trading account with this company after I studied a lot of reviews about this broker. I intended to use this broker specially for long-term trading. Specific trading conditions make it good exactly for this trading style. The matter is that it offers 1:30 leverage for ordinary trades on so-called retail accounts. To start trading with 1:400, you need to be a professional trader. To do this, you require reaching a certain trading turnover.
However, you can simply open trades with 1:30 and hold them as long as they are profitable. That’s what I did. I simply opened a lot of positions on currencies and metals and still hold them. That’s not a good broker for scalping because spreads are not tight here,but as I told above it’s good to work in the long term.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 23, 2021:
Dear Jerrold,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on FPA.

Satwant Nijhar,
Apr 19, 2021,

I cannot imagine working in the market without eXcentral

This is true, because I am so used to the fact that everything is arranged and understandable here that I don't even see much point in going somewhere else.
Even if it's something good. What if I don't have such great results there? Or will such sensible specialists not help there?
No, I'm definitely not ready to risk everything I have.
But of course, initially and at eXcentral, everything was not great for me, but I actually used almost all the services of this brokerage company to really get used to it and I can say that it helped me a lot, because I learned how to make decisions, analyze events, act and generally be a leader.
The live market reports were especially useful to me - this is exactly what allows the trader to understand what is happening in the market right now, which is especially important for intraday trading.
So be sure to try and only then make the final decision. I know that for sure. Only practice gives a normal result.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 22, 2021:
Dear Satwant,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

Gabriel Carvalho,
Maringá, Brazil,
Apr 16, 2021,

I have no complaints about this broker

As a trader, I’m quite satisfied with this brokerage service. I should note I don’t have a big expectation from this company. I never expect anything special from brokers. I realize that they are just intermediaries between financial markets and us. All they need to do is to provide a trouble-free trading process and pay out earnings each time we request it and if it doesn’t violate their terms and conditions. I see that this broker executes its duties well and I can’t complain about it. If I lose it’s not the broker’s fault.
The only wish I have about trading here is that I would like to trade with higher leverage. However, I already got used to their 1:30.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 19, 2021:
Dear Gabriel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Please be informed that all professional traders can have a leverage up to 1:400. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Loi Van,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 12, 2021,

You can look at this broker from many angles...

On the one hand it really has everything you need to work competently and you can develop - demo, a large number of assets, a variety of tools for technical and fundamental analysis.
On the other hand there is no emphasis on education of the traders, and learning the market is the basis for regular profit.
I want to pay more attention to specifics and more modern ways of trading, because this is what can lead us ahead...
But of course this is purely my personal opinion...

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 14, 2021:
Dear Loi,

Thanks so much for your fair and balanced review and for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are enjoying their experience with eXcentral. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have in the future, you can also request a 1 on 1 session with eXcentral's market analyst, Michalis Efthymiou, to sharpen your knowledge of the markets.

Dymas Miskos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 9, 2021,

I trade major currencies here

I mostly trade major currencies with this brokerage company. On my Classic trading account, spreads are not so good for scalping, so I mostly practice long-term trading. The main thing is that withdrawals are hassle-free for me here. It makes this broker reliable in my eyes.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Dymas,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Muhanad Tahan,
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2021,

I see nothing bad here

I hesitated a lot before joining this broker but then I gathered up my courage and decided to have a try and it turned out that my fear was groundless. After a two-month trading, I can say that the company is fairly reliable. I didn’t notice any signs of cheating here. Furthermore, it’s no problem to withdraw money here.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Dear Muhanad,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.