Fresh eXcentral review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

also excentral-int.com

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · eXcentral.com  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a CFD broker regulated by CySEC since 2014, while eXcentral International is regulated by the FSCA of South Africa

eXcentral features over 160 CFD instruments including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies via popular MetaTrader 4 and proprietary browser-accessible eXcentral trading platform

Trading Central products are available to account holders along with MT4 indicators, market analysis, news, and summaries.

Please read eXcentral Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

eXcentral
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Agiou Athanasiou, 66 Toumazis Linopetra Building, 4102 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, +357 25 008 133
Regulators: CySEC #226/14, FSCA #48296
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Dymas Miskos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 9, 2021,

I trade major currencies here

I mostly trade major currencies with this brokerage company. On my Classic trading account, spreads are not so good for scalping, so I mostly practice long-term trading. The main thing is that withdrawals are hassle-free for me here. It makes this broker reliable in my eyes.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Dymas,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Samyan Panichwit,
Bangkok, Thailand,
May 21, 2021,

That’s a normal broker for me

I can’t say that I had a very strong desire to join this broker. I remember that I wanted to move to another broker. However, I liked the way their customer support service treated me. After that I decided to stay with this broker. After all today brokers offer nearly the same stuff and the only thing that really matters is that whether they are genuine or not. Fortunately, my trading experience with this broker showed that it’s not a fraudulent project and I can trust it.
I know that the broker has its own trading central but I never use such services. Instead, I prefer to analyze the market on my own.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 25, 2021:
Dear Samyan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have.

Vang Van,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 19, 2021,

I feel secure here

My two-month test of this brokerage company turned out to be successful. The broker proved its reliability and I think that two months are enough to say concrete things about the broker you are interested in. I don’t like to dig in reviews. I think that they are absolutely worthless when it comes to assessing any broker. All they can do is to distort a picture, mislead you and make you do the wrong things. A test on a real account is what you should do to understand the real value of the broker. So, I did.
Once my test is over, I can focus on my trading. I have big plans. I’m currently working on a trading system that would hypothetically allow me to trade several assets profitably. Perhaps, you might have guessed that I mean currency pairs and commodities closely connected with each other. I don’t doubt that you can name these assets if you have enough trading experience.

You claim "I don’t like to dig in reviews. I think that they are absolutely worthless when it comes to assessing any broker. All they can do is to distort a picture, mislead you and make you do the wrong things."

If this is true, how can anyone trust whether your review is from a real person who tested the broker or is a worthless attempt to distort the picture and mislead traders into signing up with the wrong broker?
Jatin Sehgal,
Hosur, India,
Nov 23, 2020,

happy trading there

This brokerage has everything I need for convenient trading. Whe I was just starting my trading way, it helped me a lot with education. In fact, many traders are underestimating education, but that's the key for success. Of course there are videos about nothing, like an 'trading is an art'. Such videps are 14 seconds of nothing, no usefulll info. But ebooks pages and webinars can help you a lot. I learned the basics of risk management that way for example.
Trading is also okey, without any problems, just reliable brokerage with CySEC regulation. I faced zero issues and hope I wouldn't face them in future.
But I don't like their click-baiting headline on the main page that was posted now 'Would Biden presidency push the markets to the new highs'. I think that this question should be more analyzed and in the present form it can just bait a lot of traders just to start buying stocks of the US companies.. But there is no guarantee they would keep on growing, especially taking in account Trump still can contest the election in the Supreme Court (and you know what would happen to the market).

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Dec 15, 2020:
Dear Jatin,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating! We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Gabriel Ncube,
Malmesbury, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2020,

As any EU regulated broker excentral has got a number of limitations that are applied by the laws and regulations of EU regarding CFD trading. SO you can't really expect an inredible leverage here or some bonuses.
The company tries hard to compensate these limitations with a quality of the job they do. Executions are better than satisfactory in my opinion, yet I rarely work with market orders and prefer placing limit orders to remote levels of the most liquid assets.
Trading fees/spreads for liquid instruments are fine, the exotics... well I don't even know who can trade any of the exotics with any broker...
The overall experience is fine.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for your 4-star review.

Phat Min Luc,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 31, 2020,

You can trade almost anywhere, if you can trade

The only thing that really is important when you start trading is to find a brokerage that is not a scam company. That's basically it.
I've seen people who were wasting months!! trying to find a brokerage that would be really the best one in all the senses. I sincerely feel sorry for these people. How are they going to start trading when the time comes? On the market you've got to have some decisiveness, or even agressiveness. You can't make mooney if you can't act when the time comes.
So if you spend months choosing a broker, how will you buy a desired share when you see the news and know that in 3 minutes the share will cost 3X?
So this is where I'm leading. This particular brokerage excentral has got the only necessary feature that it's got to have. It's regualted.
Spreads are ok too BTW. Regualted brokerages normally charge 10-30% above that.
IMO this is 100% to be satisfied with the brokerage, that's why I am. I can be completely sure about it after I've done a withdrawal that finally exceeded the initial deposit.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear Phat,

Thank you for taking the time to review eXcentral, and thank you for a fair and balanced review. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Ikhsan Prastuti,
Angke, Indonesia,
Nov 7, 2020,

Good app and great Analytics

I mainly trade from my smartphone on the eXcentral platform. The company has a handy mobile app. Usually, I try not to clog the phone memory with apps, but it works fine. So, I still use it.
I can't say anything about the trading conditions because I haven't compared them to other companies.
But they have excellent Analytics. It's true. The data is great because it's possible to connect Trading Central here. There is an indicator for MT4, which highlights the key levels. It's not an eXcentral development, so I can't add a point for it. But for the integration with Trading Central, my respect.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Nov 20, 2020:
Dear Ikhsan,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Gabriel Carvalho,
Maringá, Brazil,
Apr 16, 2021,

I have no complaints about this broker

As a trader, I’m quite satisfied with this brokerage service. I should note I don’t have a big expectation from this company. I never expect anything special from brokers. I realize that they are just intermediaries between financial markets and us. All they need to do is to provide a trouble-free trading process and pay out earnings each time we request it and if it doesn’t violate their terms and conditions. I see that this broker executes its duties well and I can’t complain about it. If I lose it’s not the broker’s fault.
The only wish I have about trading here is that I would like to trade with higher leverage. However, I already got used to their 1:30.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 19, 2021:
Dear Gabriel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Please be informed that all professional traders can have a leverage up to 1:400. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Naval Deol,
Satna, India,
Mar 25, 2021,

I started my way in trading with the eXcentral. The reason was the low leverage here. Accordingly, my risks are reduced. So I don't have to worry about quickly spending all my savings.
The second reason is a lot of useful and high-quality information. There are market reviews that help to make the right decision. There is a detailed technical analysis. It is especially important for beginners who want to check the opinions of experts.
Of course, it's important for me to have a great number of assets to trade.
And eXcentral has managed to do all these tasks. But in the process, I realized that I wanted more leverage. Because with more leverage, I can significantly increase my profit. That's why what I thought was an advantage at first turned into a disadvantage.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Dear Naval,

Thank you for such a positive review! This means so much to us, as we strive to provide excellent support to our clients.

Jerrold Kohler,
Pasig, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2021,

They meet my requirements

I made a decision to register a trading account with this company after I studied a lot of reviews about this broker. I intended to use this broker specially for long-term trading. Specific trading conditions make it good exactly for this trading style. The matter is that it offers 1:30 leverage for ordinary trades on so-called retail accounts. To start trading with 1:400, you need to be a professional trader. To do this, you require reaching a certain trading turnover.
However, you can simply open trades with 1:30 and hold them as long as they are profitable. That’s what I did. I simply opened a lot of positions on currencies and metals and still hold them. That’s not a good broker for scalping because spreads are not tight here,but as I told above it’s good to work in the long term.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 23, 2021:
Dear Jerrold,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on FPA.