MarketPulse365.com Review

Updated: Dec 31, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
MarketPulse365.com

Join live discussion of MarketPulse365.com on our forum

Ahmed,
Mumbai, India,
Dec 30, 2021,

They are still in jail since 2-3 December 2021

Mr. Anonymous from Kuwait i talked with one of my advocate friend in Indore, he told me that 3 owners of this company are still in jail, Ajay kumar, Neeraj jain, Gautam.

Soon i will get my money hopefully, my friend told me that the case will be strong if people will complain more and more against them. so if you want your money then complain online to indore police against them,
and remaining employees of that company left their cities and went their hometowns which is far from Indore.
He also share me address of that company - 306 Sukh shanti nagar, near Jain Mandir, Bicholi hapsi road, near Bengali square Indore.

Dec 6, 2021 - 1 Star On 2nd dec. Indore police raid on their office and found they were doing scamming with people around the world, maximum in the gulf countries, they were operating at the outskirts of Indore , and the owner of this company are Niraj Jain, Ajay kumar, Gautam.
And managers who robbed people are Rahul Henry ( Fake name Henry) Shrijeet ( fake name Roy), Richa ( Fake name Jenny ). And maximum males of this company also uses girls name on whatsapp so that then can loot customer easily, and they were operating many fake id on insta, fb , twitter, telegram.

They were operating 5 companies with the name Marketpulse365, Fintank, Smartlite, Capital pride, Value state investment etc.

As per the newspaper they looted more than 25 Billion from the people.Check the Indore newspapers you will get all the details of their fraud.

Happy to see now them in jail, if you want your money back then complain them because they are now in custody so you can get your money easily, i also did the same.
anonymous,
KUWAIT, Kuwait,
Dec 13, 2021,

MARKETPULSE365

Taken first just the basic service, then Ayesha forced to take the prime service for 11 months USD.2599/-

Invested 5000 USD Equity and now they bought it down to 3,000 USD (LOSS OF 2,000 USD).

Promised good returns for prime services of 30% to 50% profit per month.

Showed screenshot of other clients making profit to convince us to go for the prime services.

Names of these people handing the trading are :
Alex (Real name Abhishaikh)
Rajiv & Ayesha

Mr. Ahmed from Mumbai - thank you so much for letting us all know by putting up your review. Did you manage to retrieve your money. Let me know & if you have the article of the Indore news to share it.

if other clients have the same issue, please do post it. so it can help other as well.

Thanks.

England, United Kingdom,
Nov 19, 2021,

Aisha at market pulse as been excellent in communication and helped me manage my account and profitable trades I would recommend her and market pulse

Jul 21, 2021,

Stay away and save your money

Stay away snd save your money
They are not professional and I lost with them 2000$ because of hedging and account already blown
They will promise you the moon before payment and once you pay there will be nothing but loses and wrong trades
Valencia, Spain,
Jun 29, 2021,

Very Good Signal Provider

I have been following this company’s signals for three months now and I have found them excellent.

Their average success rate in this period to TP1, has been over 75%, they also have a reasonable win/lose ratio.

I also found their customer support on WhatsApp very effective.

Abdul,
Apr 7, 2021,

ITS A SCAM

Please dont fall into their services, they wont delivery what they promise to you.
Infact i have lost more than 5k USD and they promised they will recover, but now they dont even reply to my messages

Dubai,
India, India,
Aug 27, 2020,

Better then others

I joined that guys in march2019 and with three months package of 549$ and I am making alomost 1500$ in this tenure and after I was continue my services with them and makes money consistently and now I am a successful trader with mr.sameer genius analyst in forex

Ronnie,
India, India,
Aug 20, 2020,

More than my own

I am taking their services previous year quite good and they provide approx30-40% returns monthly easily.i am again renew my service with Roy and he is good expert,they recover my 5000$ and also help me to recover more than also teach me the analysis

Saudia, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 13, 2020,

Marketpulse365 scammers
They have blown up my account under management
Be very careful.

Atif karim,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 10, 2020,

Over priced , over promised under delivered

The company makes false claims, promises high returned on a standards packages $2/3k return and premiums package $4/5k returns.
I started an account with $10k, one day they made me $1300, the next day , they made a loss of $4k. So since I have been with them (almost 6/7 weeks ), I came out with a loss of almost $3500/- when I said enough is enough.
They ask almost $1700 for basic account and almost $4k for premiums ..

In my opinion, making a flashy websites , claiming that they work 12 hours a day analysing markets and delivering about 35% success on their trades is not worth it.

The only thing which resulted in 1 star is the guy Sameer who is polite and friendly with good Conscious but his trades are NOT.

You can get better signal channels on trade view costing $50 to $100 which will make you money but Markeg Pulse is certainly NOT.

I would advise caution if you taking of paying extraordinary prices and yet going to lose your money , you can do it yourself or like me why would you use signals !!

So in summery - DONT buy into what you see on the surface.. I had to give up trading with a loss including their fee almost $4000/-

So be advised !!