BullishCoin Review

BS Creative Management Ltd

Updated: Nov 14, 2020 · BullishCoin.net  · Is this your company?

BullishCoin is a forex broker. Bullish Coin offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. BullishCoin.net offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

BullishCoin

Established: 1994
Address: Cnr Old and Church Street, 2290, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, Dominica
Contact: support@bullishcoin.net, +31-203-082-039
Cryptocurrencies: (50+)
CFD: (145+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of BullishCoin.net on our forum

Brown,
Jun 2, 2020,

Trading goes nowhere. Do not go near this company

I traded with this company for a short while but beware as you'll never see your funds back in to your account. All deposits go through CEX.io which they use as the main go between to make your deposits but getting them to allow you a withdrawal is another story. Your deposits go in to a 'cold wallet' which is filtered off somewhere (their account presumably). When you ask to withdraw your investment, they ask you to deposit more funds in order for you to be able to withdraw. Don't do it. It's where the scam gets worse. Once you've deposited more funds in to CEX account, again it flies of to the cold wallet never to be seen again. I spoke with a guy they said was their head of Billing Dept. He was very rude, threatened me when I said I think they are scamming me and told me he was going to end the call as he had wasted enough breath on me.
Charming!!!

May 13, 2020,

Bullishcoin is a scam.

Bullishcoin cold-called in March, and pressured me to invest money. They are obviously a scam.

I recorded my conversation with them: https://youtu.be/lJWiXsgcylU

Wayland

stashman,
Troms, Norway,
Apr 1, 2020,

Just randomly startet an account

I suddenly got an email from this company, congratulating me to a new account with password and everything. They had my name and email. Suddenly a couple of days later I get calls from swedish and british phone numbers on my personal cell, offering to inform me about their services. On request where they got my data they claim something about a general advert.

SCAM - stay away

N.S.W. australia, Australia,
Mar 4, 2020,

possibly a new scam

I keep getting calls from this company along with many other companies and it is very hard to find any information about them, only that they are in the Dominican Republic. I doubt they are legit because of the tactics and promises they make. I have been scammed by fake forex companies in the past and now try to research any companies who ring me. I do this on my own time hoping to help others not to fall into the same traps. I personally feel the gateway companies that allow these companies to operate are also to blame. They make more than enough money to assemble a body to thoroughly investigate the credentials of companies and other scammers they allow to freely operate on their platforms.